Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 02-20-2010, 12:51 PM   #1
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Emergency Broadcast! New World Order Ahead!

Great vid – found it very powerful and would like to share it with fellow Avalonians. Enjoy. xx

Emergency Broadcast! New World Order Ahead!

gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:32 PM   #2
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Emergency Broadcast! New World Order Ahead!

Excellent video, thank you! I'll re-posted everywhere I can

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:52 PM   #3
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Excellent video, thank you! I'll re-posted everywhere I can

Love
Thanks Stardust - that would be great.

I watched the vid last year and many times since and it still gives me goose pimples.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:08 PM   #4
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Please post this vid in as many as places as you can.

I showed this to one of my not so awake friend and her totally conservative husband and they were captivated – I could tell that a light bulb had come on. I’m sure this vid has the potential to help others in their initial awakening. At the least, it is very thought provoking and can plant a seed.

Many thanks to all with much love. x

Last edited by gita; 02-20-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:29 PM   #5
BlueHand
Avalon Senior Member

what a powerful video, nice find riginal

watch this from 1984 - world destruction / afrika bambaataa/john lydon
I love this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93HWraYnSFc

Last edited by BlueHand; 02-20-2010 at 08:37 PM.
BlueHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:26 PM   #6
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the vid Bluehand. Never knew the name john lydon - always knew him as johnny rotten from his sex pistol days.
Old 02-22-2010, 05:44 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Gita,

Thank you for reminding me about this video. I had seen it before. It is a very effective overview, I think. It's good that it shows David Icke, who I believe is the best communicator we have regarding the New World Order.

I'm going to post this on my blog.

Thanks again.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:00 PM   #8
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Gita,

Thank you for reminding me about this video. I had seen it before. It is a very effective overview, I think. It's good that it shows David Icke, who I believe is the best communicator we have regarding the New World Order.

I'm going to post this on my blog.

Thanks again.
It definitely is effective - that's for sure. Thank you for posting it everywhere - the more people watch it the better. x
Old 02-22-2010, 08:04 PM   #9
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is a very effective overview, I think. It's good that it shows David Icke, who I believe is the best communicator we have regarding the New World Order.
Seashore, I've been on David Icke's forum, I've listened to the man speak many times, and if he's been the best communicator on the matter, then why I am still asking; could someone please identify the New World Older for me? I still haven't gotten a straight answer on the matter.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:16 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
New World Older
Is this a joke?
Old 02-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #11
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Seashore, I've been on David Icke's forum, I've listened to the man speak many times, and if he's been the best communicator on the matter, then why I am still asking; could someone please identify the New World Older for me? I still haven't gotten a straight answer on the matter.
New World Order as I’ve come to understand it is a system that the elite and their reptilian handlers are trying to implement where there’s one world government, one world religion, one world currency and one world army (to keep the global population in their place). This is more likely to be in place after the population has been drastically reduced which means after ‘WWIII’ – basically what’s been engraved on the Georgia Guidestones. Hope this clears it for you somewhat.

ps It does explain it in the vid posted!
Old 02-22-2010, 08:35 PM   #12
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is this a joke?
No joke, its a valid question.
Also, why is it that many people get upset by this question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
New World Order as I’ve come to understand it is a system that the elite and their reptilian handlers are trying to implement where there’s one world government, one world religion, one world currency and one world army (to keep the global population in their place). This is more likely to be in place after the population has been drastically reduced which means after ‘WWIII’ – basically what’s been engraved on the Georgia Guidestones. Hope this clears it for you somewhat.
Gita, really, I get the proposed concept, I've heard this before many times, but I'm just asking everyone, whom exactly are the New World Order said to be? One of my ATS friends started a topic about it a while ago: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread534572/pg1
Old 02-22-2010, 08:44 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
New World Older
Quote:
Is this a joke?
Quote:
My question was a serious question, as well.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:46 PM   #14
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Also, why is it that many people get upset by this question.

Gita, really, I get the proposed concept, I've heard this before many times, but I'm just asking everyone, whom exactly are the New World Order said to be? One of my ATS friends started a topic about it a while ago: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread534572/pg1
The modern day elite are the Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Windors etc... who are ‘pure bloods’ which enables their reptilian handlers to work through them in our dimension. Their history goes back to the beginning of time and David Icke has documented all this in most of his books (over 20 years of research) and it’s far too much info to write here.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:48 PM   #15
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

the new world order isn't a group of people. who the people are that are trying to bring the world under new order is what you're trying to figure out.
in other words, you're asking if we know of anyone specifically trying to bring us under a new world order, but wording it wrong by calling these people the new world order.

i don't know of any, i'd be interested to know if anyone else does, i would imagine its basically the richest people in the world and anyone else that has a position with a lot of influence or power, anyone that would benifit from a new world order really.
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:10 PM   #16
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The modern day elite are the Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Windors etc... who are ‘pure bloods’ which enables their reptilian handlers to work through them in our dimension.
Thank you, you've identified three families, and a malevolent ET race.

The reason I ask, its very interesting, every time I ask this question on forums like these, you know I always get a different answer. And for some odd reason, many are upset by this question, which I have no clue as to why.

Quote:
to work through them in our dimension. Their history goes back to the beginning of time and David Icke has documented all this in most of his books (over 20 years of research) and it’s far too much info to write here.
David Icke is a superb investigator.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:16 PM   #17
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
the new world order isn't a group of people. who the people are that are trying to bring the world under new order is what you're trying to figure out.
But almost every conspiracy nowadays is attributed to NWO, are you telling me that no one even knows or has figured out who the pushers of this NWO agenda are? We know every single conspiracy perpetrated but we don't know who the perpetrators are?

Quote:
i don't know of any, i'd be interested to know if anyone else does
The problem is everybody has a different answer. If there were a unified consensus on the matter I'd stop asking, but there doesn't seem to be any consensus at all.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:34 PM   #18
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you, you've identified three families, and a malevolent ET race.

The reason I ask, its very interesting, every time I ask this question on forums like these, you know I always get a different answer. And for some odd reason, many are upset by this question, which I have no clue as to why.

David Icke is a superb investigator.
Quote:
But almost every conspiracy nowadays is attributed to NWO, are you telling me that no one even knows or has figured out who the pushers of this NWO agenda are? We know every single conspiracy perpetrated but we don't know who the perpetrators are?

The problem is everybody has a different answer. If there were a unified consensus on the matter I'd stop asking, but there doesn't seem to be any consensus at all.
Some of us believe we may know who they are thanks to extensive research of Icke and many whistleblowers. There are 13 identified families and they mainly contain the European royalties and some Chinese, then you get some of their henchmen such as Kissinger. I don’t remember all the names of the families but they are identified and their family tree mapped.

Icke’s research on their ‘family’ tree is extensive and you have to read his earlier books to know who they are and how they came to be. Prince Philip is apparently very high in the hierarchy followed by the Queen of England. Apparently the only being the queen mother feared was Pindar (an albino reptile who is revered most in the reptilian hierarchy).

I was surprised that you asked the question but was not upset at all by your question – the way I see it you’re trying to get some tangible details. I must admit I always thought that there was a consensus – there are tens of thousands of people who are aware of Icke’s research who seem to mostly have the same consensus – look on his forums and people seem to be in agreement on this as most of them also have done their own research which matches up to Icke’s.

Hope this helps.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:38 PM   #19
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

yea it is extremely frustrating, but for me it comes down to this. It is obvious that there is complete corruption of the United States. the reason we dont have specifics is because they stay in the shadows and let us go on thinking we have a democratic republic. i mean, you can see it in their eyes. obama is as fake as a news reporter, he's reading a script, he has no true passion, and it's the same for all our leaders.

i know it is brought much deeper, as deep as aliens, and i havn't exactly recognized that yet. but you don't need to go that deep to see what is as clear as day. our country is controlled by a small number of people and they are not the people on tv. the proffitable thing for these people to do is to bring the world under one system, a new order, and if it's proffitable then it's probable.
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:02 PM   #20
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Majorion, you should get more details reading Icke’s book on line – The Biggest Secret.

And more details in ’And the Truth Shall Set You Free’.

They are very in depth and should help you to clarify who these NWO people are and of their origins.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:06 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I am interested in learning more about the 13 Illuminati families and the concept that they are 50/50 human-reptilian hybrids.

I wonder how much consensus there is about this part.

And I am trying to understand the idea that the Illuminati, themselves, are controlled by entities in the 4th dimension.

Is this the most important thing that we should know? Or is it not even true?
Old 02-22-2010, 10:13 PM   #22
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am interested in learning more about the 13 Illuminati families and the concept that they are 50/50 human-reptilian hybrids.

I wonder how much consensus there is about this part.

And I am trying to understand the idea that the Illuminati, themselves, are controlled by entities in the 4th dimension.

Is this the most important thing that we should know? Or is it not even true?

Many many different sources and cultures across eons of time have stated that this is the case. It is hard to believe with our 3D understanding but when you get a little understanding of how energies work then they are very probable – especially as these stories have been repeated across time and the relics seem to confirm it – strangely, I find that it makes sense to me but as my daughter says, I’m just weird that way!
Old 02-22-2010, 10:23 PM   #23
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Many many different sources and cultures across eons of time have stated that this is the case. It is hard to believe with our 3D understanding but when you get a little understanding of how energies work then they are very probable – especially as these stories have been repeated across time and the relics seem to confirm it – strangely, I find that it makes sense to me but as my daughter says, I’m just weird that way!
Dr Deagle has said that the battle we're in is really a spiritual battle. And I believe that Stewart Swerdlow has said that the Illuminati are beholden to entities in the astral realm.

So, isn't this significant for us to know, as far as understanding what we're dealing with?

Of course, bottom line, it's up to the human race to take responsibility for ourselves, and to refuse to cooperate and carry out the NWO agenda - regardless of who the controllers are answering to.

We need to take control of our own destiny.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:31 PM   #24
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

love () the way the ptb are trying soooo hard to slip in nwo words in a really positive way, how we need this to make things better, how its such a big help to humankind. brainwashing the public into thinking they are going to 'save' us! you have to hand it to them, they try to cover all basis, using many means.
ggrrrrrr makes me so mad....... control and fear not at all cosher, i guess one has to transmute both, the fear into love, free that indignant anger stemming from injustice, dishonour and lies to push for change in a hearfelt, peaceful and calm way.

thank you for posting this gita, always never ceases to amaze me when i here the words nwo spoken by the 'leaders' to address issues.

much love to you
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:31 PM   #25
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Dr Deagle has said that the battle we're in is really a spiritual battle. And I believe that Stewart Swerdlow has said that the Illuminati are beholden to entities in the astral realm.

So, isn't this significant for us to know, as far as understanding what we're dealing with?

Of course, bottom line, it's up to the human race to take responsibility for ourselves, and to refuse to cooperate and carry out the NWO agenda - regardless of who the controllers are answering to.

We need to take control of our own destiny.
Yes it is a spiritual battle as our souls reside in higher dimensions but seem to have been imprisoned in those dimensions and using reincarnation are forced back to 3D. These entities living in higher dimensions can easily manipulate our energies in different dimensions. From what I’ve learnt so far, the 4D reptilians are themselves controlled by higher dimensions yet again. Who knows how far the strings go...

Agreed, we really need to take control of our own destiny.