Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 08:49 PM   #1326
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Bluebeam, HAARP, Terrorist attack, something else?
Unknown quantity at this time
Old 06-02-2009, 08:50 PM   #1327
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Ha, ha, I loved it first thing outta their mouths was it was not a terrorist attack.
Do we have a problem here?
Old 06-02-2009, 08:52 PM   #1328
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
By the way, the reports thus far. Any reports from this period can now be classed as void. The spin will have already been added.

The initial reports are the most vital and often the most truthfull.
Initial reaction is that the aircraft suffered problems and went down. The Airbus has a good record but accidents DO happen, systems fail, human errors occur. Most unfortunate but these things do happen
Old 06-03-2009, 12:45 AM   #1329
Kosams
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
The Watcher unlocked the door and pried it open, we have removed the door completely, readiness for phase three ultimate disclosures......stay tuned
Does this have anything to do with the information coming from Mark Huber site? Looks like it's all coming to a head in a very short time frame.

Jim
Old 06-03-2009, 12:49 AM   #1330
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosams View Post
Does this have anything to do with the information coming from Mark Huber site? Looks like it's all coming to a head in a very short time frame.

Jim
NO, we operate on our own terms and data gathering, we do not, would not, rely on other sources
Old 06-03-2009, 09:28 AM   #1331
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Do we have a problem here?
Far be it for me to speak on someone elses behalf, but I believe Karen was reffering to the media rather than yourselfs who did not actually allude to the possibility of a terrorist attack being responsible

Simple mis-understanding.

Last edited by iainl140285; 06-03-2009 at 09:53 AM.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:59 PM   #1332
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
NOTES FYI

Preston Nichols claims he knows and has met Whitemore (Sentinel, head of AL/499 at the time of The Watchers placement in the facility). Preston states Whitemore was overseeing program operations on both sides of the Atlantic.Personal data and a description of Whitemore was never released publicly, The Watcher kept this data out of the public domain with the hope that future research would come to light.Preston has knowledge of the facilities and programs in use.Preston states the similarity between the Montauk chair and the trip seat should now become clear. With some research..........The London chair.
Preston confirms NSA being integral to operations and program controls.
Preston confirms codes used inside the Mannequin program as stated by The Watcher.

On a connected, but side note. we find it strange that, in the case of Dulce and security guard Thomas Castello, that with security being so very stringent at such facilities, that Castello managed to take in a camera or two and roam around taking stills and a surveillence videotape film. Then exiting the facility with camera and tape..There is something very wrong here. Security at such facilities, Peasemore included, would make it totally impossible for this to occur.The ONLY possible explanation if we are to believe the very short silent film segment is indeed from the interior of the Dulce facility, would be that the film removal was allowed and sanctioned by the controllers of Dulce, for whatever reason, whatever agenda.Same for the alleged 25 B/W photographs taken by Castello, of which, has anyone actually seen these? Not the alleged sketches which have appeared on the internet but the photo's themselves.
The gaping holes in the Dulce claim need addressing. Simply because other individuals lay claim to having involvement with Dulce should not steer one towards accepting the claims. Its called perpetuating the myth in certain circles. Others have made lavish, extraordinary almost unbelievable claims about Dulce with no substantiation or verification at all. The repeating of original claims by others over a period of time seems to have cemented the facility into the halls of acceptance by the research community.
The Dulce business might well be true, all we are pointing out is the fact that with such severe security it would have been impossible to obtain photographic data and remove secure documentation without inside help.
I have an idea- you have 'possible/probable' colour photos of the Dulce facility, as well as connected 'possible/probable' Department of Energy documents from the individual who supplied them.

You also have in your possession a 'possible/probable' colour photo of hardware in the genetics facility ( a so-called 'blood vat' )

Why not post them on this thread and let everyone make up there own minds

PROJECT IBIS

'The future isn't what it used to be Mr Angel'

From the film 'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 06-03-2009 at 02:01 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:02 PM   #1333
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Far be it for me to speak on someone elses behalf, but I believe Karen was reffering to the media rather than yourselfs who did not actually allude to the possibility of a terrorist attack being responsible

Simple mis-understanding.
I was having problems with my mirror last night

Last edited by James Casbolt; 06-04-2009 at 03:36 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:01 PM   #1334
sleepingnomore

The "possible/probable" photos that James speaks of would certainly be a good start at real disclosure.

Old 06-03-2009, 05:43 PM   #1335
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

We do indeed have these photographs, supplied by Mr James Casbolt from one of his NSA sources, unverified by us but filed. Why don't you post them yourself Mr Casbolt along with any back up data from your source that you feel would be appropriate. The original argument stands re data allegedly obtained by Thomas Castello and the circumstances he stated he obtained that data, non verified to date.
Old 06-03-2009, 06:34 PM   #1336
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We do indeed have these photographs, supplied by Mr James Casbolt from one of his NSA sources, unverified by us but filed. Why don't you post them yourself Mr Casbolt along with any back up data from your source that you feel would be appropriate. The original argument stands re data allegedly obtained by Thomas Castello and the circumstances he stated he obtained that data, non verified to date.
Well put

Can I ask, do you have anything you can show that has been sourced/researched and verified by yourselves? Or perhaps point to an existing evidence that you would endorse that is already accessable to us?
Old 06-03-2009, 06:50 PM   #1337
Alterego
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks again for the input Watchers... All i can say is that i have a growing feeling that things are coming to a head, whether we're ready or not
Old 06-03-2009, 10:30 PM   #1338
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well put

Can I ask, do you have anything you can show that has been sourced/researched and verified by yourselves? Or perhaps point to an existing evidence that you would endorse that is already accessable to us?

Working with The Watcher we shall see what comprises the next level, the final, ultimate disclosures
Old 06-03-2009, 10:31 PM   #1339
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alterego View Post
Thanks again for the input Watchers... All i can say is that i have a growing feeling that things are coming to a head, whether we're ready or not
There is much more to come, regarding input, climate dictates, politically, as this drives the machine, futures
Old 06-04-2009, 01:52 PM   #1340
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Dulce level 1 ( I trust my source and believe this photo to be authentic )

Click on pic for larger image

Attachment 850

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 11-09-2009 at 12:14 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:07 PM   #1341
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Old access hall at Dulce

Attachment 851

Old 06-04-2009, 02:09 PM   #1342
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Dulce vault shaft
Attachment 852

Old 06-04-2009, 02:23 PM   #1343
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The photographs are from the inside of the first level of the facility. Archive vault renovations were underway at the time. This area was built in the 1970’s and much work was underway at the time these pics were taken ( June 2008 ) with an expansion area to the west. These have been released with permission from the US Government and this is the first time they have been made public. Two journalists have copies as well. The first is a well known documentary producer in the UK named Ray Addison. The other is Bob Kiviat who is also well known in the US.
Security at Dulce confiscated my friend’s camera and personal belongings when he went to Level 3. He had to change all of his clothes, go through an x-ray so they could see if he was hiding anything, then pass into a decomtamination area, put on coveralls ( blue ones ), shoe covers and a hard hat, then go to a secure area to get his badges and his weight taken.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:31 PM   #1344
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

This is one of the records vaults that was renovated at the time. My friend is an archivist

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archivist

Attachment 853

Old 06-04-2009, 02:37 PM   #1345
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

This photograph is interesting. Nobody is sure if it is authentic or not as it was recieved from a source which has not be verified. It apprently shows a so called 'Sirian Annunaki' also known as 'Tall Whites'. Ultimately it is not important if the photo if real or not. I personally know people who have worked with this humanoid beings in various underground facilities.

I mention this because my archivist friend saw a dozen or so of these beings when he was at Dulce in 2008. He has also worked closely with these beings at a facility in Oak Ridge, Tennesee.

Attachment 854

Old 06-04-2009, 02:54 PM   #1346
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I'll post some more pics and documents, answer a couple of questions and then leave the thread. I do not want take the attention away from Barry and Defence Intelligence as their disclosures are of extreme importance.

Quick message for you guys-

The Phoenix is rising
Mass programming of puppets breaking down
Being a walking, stalking, killer-on-a-string is no longer the order of day
Old 06-04-2009, 03:13 PM   #1347
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I don't like teling other people's stories but my friend cannot go public and has asked me to make these things public for him

I was told there are 14 genetics labs at Dulce. My friend only saw two of them. They are huge halls going from the main hub like spokes of a wheel ( sometimes known as an 'Atlantean Temple Form' from my understanding ). There is a very high spiritual energy in the entire place- almost overwhelming I was told. RVers can tune into this through the pics. The genetic labs have 20 foot high ceilings and 30 foot wide hallways. Plenty of storage and lab works. I RVed the other labs a few months before I was sent these pics and saw large curved hallways with 'cells' containing people on the right hand side of the halls. These rooms each had one person in with a glass or plastic particion between them and medical staff working in the halls. The prisoners has white gowns and pyjamers on. Between approx every 8th room was an operating threatre with a double swinging doors.

I have a photo of that was sent to my contact from a Dulce employee. This was taken on level 5 and shows a seperator pump for working wiht blood plasma. I'm having trouble downloading the pic onto the forum as the following keeps coming up when I try

Plasmalab[1].BMP:
The Dimension limits for this filetype are 620 x 280. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 458 x 475.

Old 06-04-2009, 03:20 PM   #1348
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I'm having trouble downloading my friend's MAJ/UMBRA-8 upgrade papers when he was transferred from Oak Ridge to Dulce.

I'll try and find a way around this

Old 06-04-2009, 03:36 PM   #1349
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
I'm having trouble downloading my friend's MAJ/UMBRA-8 upgrade papers when he was transferred from Oak Ridge to Dulce.

I'll try and find a way around this
Weird....it opened into Notepad....but there was about 4 odd symbols to the left margin....thats it.

What program can we open it with?
Old 06-04-2009, 04:16 PM   #1350
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, managed to get the blood vat pic up but still having trouble with the umbra document. I'll attempt to get some other docs up after this

Attachment 857

Closed Thread