Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

View Poll Results: Are you happy OBAMA is President Elect ?
Yes ! 40 51.95%
No ... 37 48.05%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2008, 12:03 AM   #26
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you happy OBAMA is President Elect ?

So far, I think he is heading int he right direction.
Go to. http://change.gov/
Look at some of the videos about the transition protocol and other transparencies, and see if you agree with me...
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:07 AM   #27
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
I don't think it will make any difference who's in Office. Same agenda, same owners, same tribe.

It's not just America, it's global!!

I beleave we will win in the end though.

Screw the powers.

Peace to all and freedom

kindest regards

Bobcat
---

Oh I dunno 'bout that. I mean, the Man's not even in office yet, yet so much fluff and stuff arises here and there demoting what the majority of American Citizens voted for. Sometimes after reading such goo, I wonder if we're suggesting negatives re Pres Elect Obama being elected or our own negativity's concerning this and that?

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:12 AM   #28
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

I vote for no more presidents ever!

No president is going to "fix' anything!

I think there are some serious lessons on there way for the general public.

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-20-2008 at 12:17 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:13 AM   #29
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

The thing is.... is that we dont get to choose our canidates... they are chose by the rich elite... 99% of the wealth in 1% of the population.... meaning 1% of the richest people in the world funded him...

Change.gov is an Obama propaganda project....

Look at his tax plan...
It follows the financial collapse perfectly... Tax everybody who makes over 250,000!! Ya right that means that every labor.. construction... manual business in the nation will have to fire all of their employees who work for them...

You dont understand.... a tax like that would hurt the poor people the most!
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:35 AM   #30
aliantha
Avalon Senior Member

Err.....NOPE!

Check out some of this......If Im allowed to post links to David Ickes forum that is...oh well, I will have too see...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42381

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41754
aliantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:54 PM   #31
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

He still hasnt produced is real birth cirtificate and his real name is Barry Soetoro LOL
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 08:12 AM   #32
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Obama is part of the NWO.. that is a FACT
http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2890.htm

this whitehouse insider (who has been giving very accurate information well in advance of when it is announced in the media for years now) says otherwise. i realize there's a lot of people saying negative things about obama and the people he is surrounding himself with, but there's also a lot of people who believe the world is going to end in 2012.

what you have to realize is that there are many many people who are in this negative elite group who want to see things change and want to break away but they're scared to leave, and rightfully so. but let's not forget, these negative elite cannot control things forever. we're seeing them fall apart in front of our own eyes if you know what's happening on a deeper level. i'm not saying obama is a savior, but he is not the anti-christ either.

taken from 'the voice of the whitehouse'....
"Might it not be fair to give Obama some time in office before calling his chief of staff an Israeli terrorist? Bush could be led, and was, but it is very doubtful if Obama could be led by anybody.

Like Augustus or Lincoln (whom he closely resembles) he is clever enough to seek the opinions of others but mark this, he is his own man."

as they say, keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 08:50 AM   #33
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post

as they say, keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer
Im SO glad you said this! Why dont we rejoice in an opportunity (if Obama is one of the bad guys) to keep someone like that under our insightful scrutiny?

I mean, We are all more awake now than ever before...So why dont we USE our better-than-ever-before power of discernment to watch his every move and see where it is SUPPOSED to take us, and where it actually does??

Im not saying its a good idea to have a jerk-bag (allegedly) in charge, but since we have for years and years, we should be used to it by now right? And the simple fact that our eyes are less "fogged" is a good thing.

We should stop harping so hard on WHO we are focused on and start paying more attention to our own new ideas and abilities to decide.

I mean, Shoot. If someones gonna do something really Douc*he-baggy, then Id rather him do it where I can see it as opposed to behind the scenes.

Let him be a "puppet" then. Maybe his strings will be visible enough to lead us to the hand holding them....
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:44 PM   #34
giddy
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortunately for those who are expecting change from the new president elect this will not manifest itself in any positive way,
Next year will be bad for reasons I'm not prepared to go into on a forum that is monitored as much as this one but rest assured Obama is 'nwo' and the status quo has not been affected at all by his election.
The fact is Obama is a perfect disguise drawing attention away from real issues.
giddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:41 AM   #35
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Wow.

Can you believe the poll is a perfect 50/50 right now at 32/32?

I won't vote and ruin it, because there's no option for:

"I'm happy McCain/Palin didn't win."

or: "It doesn't matter."
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:45 PM   #36
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Dunno, but suggest the world's watching this change of guard and from what I can tell, Mr Obama's the best bet for returning to Americans day-to-day well-being is priority one, on an equal basis to security.
One of Mr Obama's campaign speech lines that caught my attention was (paraphrased): (..you have to get in line, you have to pull yourself up by the Boot Straps !.. but that's hard to do when you don't have any boots !)

I believe past President Clinton and President Elect Obama have something in common, in that they share a serious care for the people's well being first -- at all levels. Where President Bush may have cared for making the wealthier and big-business wealthier. Just look at his spending practises. China has a huge stake as a financier.

Oh, I wanted to mention, President Bush's order took out Saddam Hussein, but as well as human life, Pres Bush also lost a F-117 to Iraqi Military. I wonder what they did with that crashed airplane?

RSF
Old 11-27-2008, 07:52 AM   #37
Slerbot
Avalon Senior Member

------

Last edited by Slerbot; 02-16-2010 at 09:06 AM.
Slerbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:13 AM   #38
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Hi & welcome Slerbot,

Wondering if you might expand with more info re part of your post:
" His notion of fixing Afghanistan/Osama is clearly either misguided or very hopeful rhetoric to build or bolster confidence in his military brainpower..." ?

Thanks,
RSF
Old 11-28-2008, 12:05 AM   #39
Slerbot
Avalon Senior Member

------

Last edited by Slerbot; 02-16-2010 at 09:07 AM.
Old 11-28-2008, 03:03 AM   #40
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

I think he was chosen to give the stupid Masses, someone to follow in the hard times ahead they will do what ever he says as long as he sugar coats it! wait and see.
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 05:08 AM   #41
Alexandra

Beware.
What you project will return to you triple fold.
All things come full circle and they gain momentum while doing so.
Much love and Hope to All on Avalon
This is my last post.

Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-28-2008 at 07:28 AM.
Old 11-28-2008, 06:30 AM   #42
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Heres a question to ponder.

Despite what you think Obama will do, do you HOPE he does good? Do you HOPE he turns around and does AWESOME things for us? Do you HOPE is the window into a new government?

Im not asking if you think he will or he wont and im DEFINITELY not asking if you like the guy, but do you WISH that will be a good man?

I wish and hope ALL of them decide be good. I hope Colin Powell makes a decision to rock. I hope Governor Palin decides to loosen up and do GOOD things for us. I HOPE Obama makes great changes in government and does things for the people and not for the PTB, and so on...

Do I like all of them? mmm...not too sure.....Do I know if it'll all happen how I wish it to happen? No. Do I think all the things I hope for will come true? Probably not. But it'd be cool wouldnt it? So i will continue, my friends, to wish that these people do whats best for us. And if its for nothing? Then NO SWEAT off my back. It takes NO EFFORT to hope. IN FACT, Im quite positive that it takes WAY MORE ENERGY to hate them and condemn them than it takes to "cross your fingers" and wish that they all act as catalysts for wonderful things.

Cant hurt hopin'.....s'all Im sayin.

Last edited by KassandraLoves; 11-28-2008 at 06:36 AM.
Old 11-28-2008, 12:47 PM   #43
Slerbot
Avalon Senior Member

Good words Kassandra!

Yeah, in that vein you do have to leave a bit of 'space in the room' for new surprising stuff. If everybody feels negative and nervous and suspicious (and maybe waiting to be proved 'right' about their projected agenda's) of eveything, no-one will even see whatever little improvements might already be happening - some out there might even stop having a sense of humour
Old 11-29-2008, 08:14 AM   #44
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Slerbot and Kassandra,

Good points.

I've done my best to "do my homework" on Obama, but there are so many on both sides that are so vocal, that it makes the job extremely difficult as I'm sure we've all found. Unfortunately the loudest voices are usually from the most extreme opposite poles. So it can appear like the extreme "right" vs. the extreme "left", and the wild claims from both sides take center stage while other less fantastic claims are ignored. It's a huge waste of time for the (perhaps more rational) people in the middle who are then associated w/ the most extreme claims of whichever "side" they appear to be on, and discussions/debates, can get bogged down from get go, w/ these assumptions. I think it stems from our short attention span (as a society), in that we need something really sensational to get eveyone's attention (and hold it long enough for them to really grasp anything).

There's a few things that I've sorted out from all the bullsh*t that do make me wary of the man (no point in going into them here though), but that doesn't really matter, because while I did my homework and my conclusions are what they are, I can't really be 100% sure of any of it.

So regardles of what I think I know about Obama, I think what really matters (i.e, big picture) is that I absolutely do hope for the best for him, that he turns out to be a real representative of positive change. Best of luck to him because it's indeed a tall order.

Last edited by raulduke; 11-29-2008 at 08:18 AM.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:05 AM   #45
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Are you happy OBAMA is President Elect ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuters View Post
Hi Fellow Avolicians',

Luckily this didn't succeed during the Election! Are you happy that OBAMA got elected and do you think he will "Live" out his Full Term ?
Its a little premature to be asking this question. Don't you think? Prejudging serves no one. We shall know him by his works. He is not even President yet. Have I missed something?
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:54 AM   #46
mysticphoebos
Avalon Senior Member

Obama,

give us a break he is a staged cabal puppet a sold out freak in another brain dead show,
stop believing in "I am going to save you" falsehoods, please get over this political stupidity game it is childish and plain down right embarrassing to the human race, TRULY tis time to GROW UP GUYS, you have the POWER not them. take it back, Stop being sheeple. C/MON just do it...
mysticphoebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 04:57 PM   #47
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticphoebos View Post
Obama,

give us a break he is a staged cabal puppet a sold out freak in another brain dead show,
stop believing in "I am going to save you" falsehoods, please get over this political stupidity game it is childish and plain down right embarrassing to the human race, TRULY tis time to GROW UP GUYS, you have the POWER not them. take it back, Stop being sheeple. C/MON just do it...
Hope = Sheeple?

How? I dont expect anyone to make a truly good change for us...I just wish they would. Why is that bad? Why is that not being "grown up?"

I rather think its more grown up to hope for people to do good than it is to dwell on thinklinh they are always mean and nasty and will never turn it around....
Old 12-04-2008, 08:17 PM   #48
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Are you happy OBAMA is President Elect ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
yep
While McCain's Bomb bomb joke scared the heck out of me as thought he'd be the choice of the Illuminati, Obama's lack of birth cert. give me the willies.

Also, his fond words of Kissinger were shocking.

As always we had the lessor of two weavils from which to choose; I HOPE Obama is ... only time will tell..
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:15 AM   #49
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticphoebos View Post
Obama,

that's a bit condescending don't you think. lighten up. people are free to believe whatever they want. calling them stupid for their beliefs isn't going to help the situation...unless your goal is to create negativity. in which case, mission accomplished
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012 2008, avolician, election, nov 4th, obama