Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 09-13-2008, 06:14 PM   #1
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Esoteric Agenda

A great homemade documentary ala Zeitgeist-The Movie about what is going on in the world and what is there to do. Recommended to anyone in this forum. It is a must watch imho:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...43037963555139

the producers website:

http://www.talismanicidols.org/
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:26 PM   #2
joaq
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Esoteric Agenda

Thank you ! My 20 year old cousin introduced this vid to me a few months ago. Check it out everyone.

Peace and Love.
joaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:18 PM   #3
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joaq View Post
Thank you ! My 20 year old cousin introduced this vid to me a few months ago. Check it out everyone.

Peace and Love.
no problem
Old 09-16-2008, 04:18 AM   #4
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

This is a must see!!
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:21 AM   #5
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

This was very good. Be on the lookout for Zeitgeist II on October 3rd!

Also, check out The Orion Conspiracy - it's about 18-20 minutes on youtube of course.
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:24 PM   #6
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTony View Post
This was very good. Be on the lookout for Zeitgeist II on October 3rd!

Also, check out The Orion Conspiracy - it's about 18-20 minutes on youtube of course.
This presentation is great thanks!
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:25 AM   #7
Norval
Banned

, , , oh, is the movie over?
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:07 AM   #8
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

I would say that it is one of the most important movies of our time.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:13 PM   #9
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

This is probably the best documentary depicting what's actually going on I have seen yet. This is the first major one to approach things from a more spiritual angle. It gives u the knowledge and then confirms that you - yourself have the power to change your reality.

Most other documentaries leave you enraged, but the message with this one is that one can change the outcome of their reality through consciousness. What ever frequency we resonate is what we will get back.

Bottom Line - I'm not going to give those who manipulate any of my attention. Concentrate on what you do want & how it feels to have what you want
uboslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:00 AM   #10
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

I watched 75% of this video and shut if off early for one reason...

Despite a few obvious adulterations of facts, there was facts adulterer at the end that I just couldn't stomach.

Obviously this video is a summary of knowledge he's collected from various sources of which the video composer(s) deems creditable.

Truth is, much of the things I caught watching this video had me fast forwarding and skipping chunks I knew him be to err-ed on.

I have the highest source of knowledge (direct experience) of a few of the points towards the end (regarding the earth's sacred sites, the "molten core", etc.) which he falsely stated.

This video would be a good college research thesis, but I personally would watch it with a very large grain of salt and with judgment and discernment.

However, allowing only 1/2 of this movie to be "truth" and the other points to be "mistaken assumptions" it is still very compelling...

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:10 AM   #11
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON View Post
I watched 75% of this video and shut if off early for one reason...

Despite a few obvious adulterations of facts, there was facts adulterer at the end that I just couldn't stomach.

Obviously this video is a summary of knowledge he's collected from various sources of which the video composer(s) deems creditable.

Truth is, much of the things I caught watching this video had me fast forwarding and skipping chunks I knew him be to err-ed on.

I have the highest source of knowledge (direct experience) of a few of the points towards the end (regarding the earth's sacred sites, the "molten core", etc.) which he falsely stated.

This video would be a good college research thesis, but I personally would watch it with a very large grain of salt and with judgment and discernment.

However, allowing only 1/2 of this movie to be "truth" and the other points to be "mistaken assumptions" it is still very compelling...

Adam K.
Hi Adam,

could you please point out which points were falsified? I am very curious. I think these facts would really develop what the movie wants to discuss.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:38 PM   #12
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elirien View Post
Hi Adam,

could you please point out which points were falsified? I am very curious. I think these facts would really develop what the movie wants to discuss.
The location of the earth's "Sacred Sites" is one of these such points. He states that Mt. Shasta is the earths Root Chakra, Tibet is the Crown. This is err-ed. Mt. Shasta represents the Pineal, or the vortex for the Violet Ray, and Tibet the Root Chakra for the planet. The planet's "Heart" Chakra is located in the Hawaiian Islands.

Shortly after that he shows a model of the earth and it's "Molten Core". This is a common misunderstanding that comes from reading text books on the subject. A fact a little closer to the truth would be that the earth is actually most hollow, and is much like an apple or orange in it's design with a Hole at the poles leading to the inner earth...

And so to reaffirm what I stated before, this is a composition of information gathered from an array of sources, not direct experience or interpretation of direct experience.

There are a few other points which I disagree but go beyond the scope of this post! Alone, I hope this sparks some discernment in the viewers of the video and know the author of the video is capable of making err-s in his judgment as to what is true, even if he is not consciously intending on mis-leading the viewers.

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
agenda, documentary, esoteric, idol, talismanic