Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-07-2008, 05:46 AM   #1
Baggywrinkle

Default Fireside chats and the new deal

If you have an interest in knowing where America is going
then you should look closely at where America has been.

Benjamin Fulford has struck a home run with his assessment of President elect Obama in this article at
rense

http://rense.com/general84/fee.htm

While the details will change to meet the current circumstance, the broad strokes of the Obama administration are now obviously being positioned to
emulate the presidency of Franklin D Roosevelt. There is nothing new under the sun.

Mr Obama is already engaged in a new and improved version of FDR's fireside chats, and he has dusted off the old WPA to put America back to work.

It would behoove those of you who are engaged in the business of safeguarding the future of your families to study the history of the Roosevelt period. Learn the language that was used, as well as the tactics and policies that were set. My wife and I have seen first hand
how the language used during Stalinist Russia has found it's way into post 9/11 American rhetoric and legislation.
(if you aren't with us you are against us- GW Bush) You can dig into the Gulag Archipelago and see for yourselves.

Obama is the new FDR and will take FDR policies slightly
repackaged for the current times and implement them in the current landscape. I would go so far as to wager that
the legislation has already been written, waiting for the right moment. Just as the patriot act had already been written until the events that allowed it's passing were set into motion

If I am correct, you can predict what will happen and position yourself to not only survive, but thrive
in the coming years while others are "deer in the headlights" surprised.

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 12-07-2008 at 05:59 AM.