Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 12:26 AM   #201
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
Glad I wasn't holding my breath. How many are prepared to admit their faces turned blue and they passed out. I'd like to know where they thought they were when they woke up.
On the big spaceship no doubt, oops sorry, did'ent mean to insult anyone, lots of love an all that.

need I bother?

Sorry Mods, I won't do it again.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:27 AM   #202
Tuza

none taken
Old 10-14-2008, 12:28 AM   #203
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

I thought the massive spacecraft was supposed to hover over Alabama for three days starting on the 14th? It isn't the 14th here yet. Hang on to your hats awhile before you cheer.

And of course it probably won't show tomorrow, but it is fun to hope.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:32 AM   #204
tommy

Smile Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

dum de da da yip still nothing!
Dont take it all so seriously
Maybee the 12 am from the gfl got rerouted around uranus

but i live in hope
Old 10-14-2008, 12:35 AM   #205
arcora
Banned

Gosh it feels like just before midnight 12/31/1999.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:35 AM   #206
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Tommy boy,

Did'ent they rename Uranus to Urectum?

Liverpool lads eh?

Merlin
Old 10-14-2008, 12:39 AM   #207
fitzy3400
Avalon Senior Member

What if we all get up tomorrow and see this spaceship?
What happens if we all realize that we aren't alone anymore?
Will that/could that change you?

I for one want this event to happen tomorrow. I know I am probably setting myself up for a big disappointment but that doesn't matter. Could you image the reaction, the total freak out of your co-workers, your family, your friends? The people that seem to be planted solidly all in their beliefs to have there very core shaken? Isn't this what Project Camelot/Project Avalon is trying to do, trying to seek the truth. Trying to get all of this out into the open for the world to see? I've listened to the skeptics and listened and read hours upon hours of information and if they are out there and they are the care-takers of this world because we obviously aren't why wouldn't they want a mass wake-up?

And if my hypothesis is wrong.... well then we will see what the future holds.
fitzy3400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:42 AM   #208
Tuza

Good post.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:42 AM   #209
tommy

Calm down Merlin,calm down,
we are now in a higher vibrational state !
Old 10-14-2008, 12:44 AM   #210
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

It's hilarious how the skeptics get all mad for wanting to be right. Then they go ahead and say "well I still hope it comes, but I bet it won't" or something to that effect.

Just relax, everyone. If it happens, cool if not who cares? Chances are there will be a big showing before 2012 assuming that awareness keeps growing so if it doesn't happen now, don't sweat it. We'll see something in this lifetime at least (I hope).

I personally am not stressing about this. I'm hopeful, yes but I'm not going to be disappointed if it doesn't happen because I've gotten my proof of other life beyond this planet and someday everyone will. Just look around you and notice how much talk there is everywhere of UFOs and life in other planets. The information is staggering. There are literally tons of videos of UFOs all over the internet. Some are real and some are fake but the point is that they are out there for you to make up your own mind. We are not alone and it's just a matter of time before our buddies come out to greet us. Hey maybe they'll visit us on the 14th! If they don't though, will you stop believing that there is life out there? Probably not but you'll certainly come here and make fun of those who believe. Why not turn that negative energy into something positive and spread more awareness? Get out there and raise people's consciousness so that there can be a first contact.

Try being a little nicer to each other. This world is missing a lot of unity and it's clearly portrayed on every thread I've read on THIS forum in regards to the 14th. It's ok to believe and it's ok to not believe. Agree to disagree but why all the negativity? Do you naysayers feel as if it is your obligation to be negative and right? Let go of your egos and you'll be a happier human being.

We need to come together as a people and to me it doesn't seem to be working so well when it comes to this subject, especially on this forum. One of this forum's primary functions - and correct me if I'm wrong - is to build unity amongst like minded people so we can share and spread information as well as...UNITE. That doesn't seem to be the case here though. Everyone wants to be right and due to that they act like as*holes.

Relax

peace
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:45 AM   #211
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy3400 View Post
What if we all get up tomorrow and see this spaceship?
What happens if we all realize that we aren't alone anymore?
Will that/could that change you?

I for one want this event to happen tomorrow. I know I am probably setting myself up for a big disappointment but that doesn't matter. Could you image the reaction, the total freak out of your co-workers, your family, your friends? The people that seem to be planted solidly all in their beliefs to have there very core shaken? Isn't this what Project Camelot/Project Avalon is trying to do, trying to seek the truth. Trying to get all of this out into the open for the world to see? I've listened to the skeptics and listened and read hours upon hours of information and if they are out there and they are the care-takers of this world because we obviously aren't why wouldn't they want a mass wake-up?

And if my hypothesis is wrong.... well then we will see what the future holds.
Actually, If I get up tomorrow and see that this is real, I will be very, very happy. That maybe hard to belive if you have read my earlier posts but its very true. I just don't belive it, thats all. I do belive that E.T.s are here, now, and have been for quite a while now. I just do not belive the Blossom Goodchild Prophesies thats all.

Merlin.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:51 AM   #212
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

I hope this thread gets deleted after tomorrow, when nothing happens!
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:01 AM   #213
tommy

Sorry if i sounded negative, i think it is a given that we are not and have never been alone in this vast universe, and i really hope that we can begin to live together in peace with our galactic neighbours .
Old 10-14-2008, 01:02 AM   #214
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Huntsville, Alabama,
is home to major U.S.A.
missile and space technology activities.

The German rocket scientists
were brought to this location after
World War II.

The Huntsville Chamber of Commerce
says on its website,
that

"Marshall Space Flight Center
in Huntsville is one of the largest and most diversified field centers of NASA".

"The Marshall Center has been a key contributor to significant NASA programs throughout the space agency's 45-plus-year history - from the 1961 flight of the first U.S. astronaut into space, to the Apollo missions exploring the moon, to the development and operation of America's space shuttle fleet, to the development of the Hubble Space Telescope, and the construction of the International Space Station"

"The Marshall Center is poised for a key role as NASA and the nation prepare to carry out a bold and exciting new Vision for Space Exploration for human and robotic exploration of the solar system. This starts with a safe return to flight of the space shuttle and continues with trips to the moon in preparation for exploration of Mars and other destinations."

" U.S. Army activities in the Huntsville area include the Aviation & Missile Command (AMCOM); Ordnance, Missile, Electronics & Munitions School (OMEMS); Space & Missile Defense Command (SMDC); Program Executive Office Aviation; Missile & Space Intelligence Center (MSIC), Redstone Technical Test Center (RTTC); Program Executive Office Missile & Space; and the Missile Defense Agency."

So, there is absolutely NO DOUBT,
this name ALABAMA, has some significance

however, i do NOT think OCT 14 is an event that will bloom
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:11 AM   #215
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Neo,

I think nearly everyone on this forum belives in Aliens, one way or another.
We may not agree on the minute details, and thats grand, its all up for discussion no?

But, when someone claims to be in contact with a federation of light, and claims a mass sighting on the 14th of Oct, if it does not happen, then they lose all credability. And so this thread should be shut down. It is a waste of time and energy when there is so much else that needs to be studied and discussed.

I honestly have no doubt that the E.T. pressence is real, no doubt at all.
The problem arises when certain people posit something to be true, without any sort off verification, and thousands of people belive them, and its a fake.
And they are selling something! come on!

It takes up forum mods time, forum bandwidth, space etc.. never mind leading lots of people in the wrong direction, when they could be pondering something which is more verifiable, like a video or a photo or something.
Or even that which is happening all around them, like the collapse of the world economy, which is gonna have dire consequences for most of us.

So, I will agree to disagree with you, on positive terms.
There is no need to be nasty, only us Irish love a bit of a laugh at someone else's expence ok. Over here we call it "Slagging".

So, like I said, on positive terms ok?

Merlin.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:13 AM   #216
Tuza

Not a prob here Merlin.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:19 AM   #217
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
I hope this thread gets deleted after tomorrow, when nothing happens!
I think it should be stickied as a constant reminder to question everything. At least then it will do some good.

Forgetting mistakes is a mistake.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:20 AM   #218
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Question everything, vibrational theories and parallel universes comes from quatum physics, unified force theory and the latest, string theory.
I'm not a physicist but I watch the Science channel. If we think that we are alone in this cosmos or that all there is is bound to a 3D reality is too boring
guys and gals. Dreams can become true, Science Fiction could become Science fact. Miracles happen everyday . We often get angry and fustrated when we can't understand the Universe around us, we seek to make sense of everything. The tools are here to do just that, research, study, question, then question again, read, read, question and after all of that do it again.
Travel, study,research, question, read, read, and maybe if we can retain 1%
of this information things begin to become a bit more clear.
Hey by the way anyone seem a huge spaceship around here ?
Just because you don't see it , does that mean it does not exist ?
Hey who has a Hubble telescope, do we have a NASA hacker in the house ?
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:22 AM   #219
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

The situation reminds me of the story about two blokes walking down a busy metropolitan street. One of them keeps snapping his fingers and every ten paces spins around and yells "Oy." The second chap asks him what he's doing it for. The first one replies, "It keeps the elephants away."

"But there aren't any bloody elephants around here!" Yells the second bloke.

"I know, it working, isn't it?"
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:28 AM   #220
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Hey who has a Hubble telescope, do we have a NASA hacker in the house ?
My three year old is on the porch keeping watch through an empty toilet paper tube.

I shaved 'Welcome E.' into my dog's back but didn't have room for the 'T.'.

Does that count?
Old 10-14-2008, 01:33 AM   #221
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know if anyone has read William Bramley's book "The Gods of Eden," but it's events like these that have been followed by plagues. I'm NOT thinking this into existence, just reporting. I would not be surprised if this was the "October Surprise" and a craft was seen hovering over everywhere only to leave a trail of H5N1 on us. Ouch!
If the ship happens - great - if not - no change, but I hope if in the event it does show - I hope it doesn't leave anything behind like a chemtrail.

Peace
Tony
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:38 AM   #222
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTony View Post
I don't know if anyone has read William Bramley's book "The Gods of Eden," but it's events like these that have been followed by plagues. I'm NOT thinking this into existence, just reporting. I would not be surprised if this was the "October Surprise" and a craft was seen hovering over everywhere only to leave a trail of H5N1 on us. Ouch!
If the ship happens - great - if not - no change, but I hope if in the event it does show - I hope it doesn't leave anything behind like a chemtrail.

Peace
Tony
You bring up an excellent point.

If it does appear we will need to apply all of our discernment as to their true intentions. It is easy to say 'We come in peace and love'. Nobody's ever proven that ET's can't lie - in fact, quite the opposite.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:47 AM   #223
Opal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
My three year old is on the porch keeping watch through an empty toilet paper tube.

I shaved 'Welcome E.' into my dog's back but didn't have room for the 'T.'.

Does that count?

ROFL thank you Acora you made me laugh/smile.

If anything from all that's been said here, there has been some
wonderful funnies said and at least it got a lot of people talking
to each other and like me, having a laugh now and then.

IMO....NO there wont be a Sighting - which btw for me is today - as I live in Adelaide, Sth Australia and it hasnt happened here.

IMO Contact will occur, but only when our vibrational frequencies match those who are above us....which is not far off again IMO.

I empathise with Blossomgoodchild, as boy, can you imagine how it must feel to Honestly believe this, post it out for and to the world and then 'poof' 'nada' nothing happens?

Anyways, that's my Aussie 5c worth, have a lovely day, night, afternoon, evening, morning etc etc, to All.

Opal
Opal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:50 AM   #224
fitzy3400
Avalon Senior Member

let me clarify.... i do want this to happen. If I am wrong then I am wrong.
fitzy3400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:01 AM   #225
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Just a thought... Would it make a difference if we ALL believed it to be true? Could we manifest it? I know we all would like it to happen which is perhaps how this whole manifestation came about. Yet is it possible that we manifest that which we want yet in disbelief reject that which we asked for?
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote