Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 11-09-2008, 05:07 AM   #1
OnePissedOffSaint
Avalon Senior Member

Default Lisa Williams - Medium... A warning

Hello all,

Just something I wanted to share with you.

A couple weeks ago, while watching the Lifetime channel, I started watching this new show called Lisa Williams - Voices from the Other side. Anywho, she is a medium, clairvoyant. The show features her holding one on one readings. I have to say she is just amazinggggggggggg. Really mind blowing. I believe she said it airs at 11am and then once more again at night and it is Monday - Friday. You can check your local listing online: http://www.mylifetime.com/

So today I was updating myself on her website blog...and this was her most recent entry. As I said above, I just felt compelled to share it with you.

Here is the link to her blog and site : http://www.lisawilliamsmedium.com/ne...th-you.....htm

Here is the text from her entry:

I feel it's about time I shared with you....
Yesterday (123 Comments)
Posted by: Lisa Williams

It was so great to meet you all on the chat tonight and it was a trial to see how it went, and I will do things a little differently next time, but otherwise I am glad we made the connections we did.

The energy is totally different and 2 or more people can take one reading, as the spirits get together and work together to pass on a message, so if you could relate to the information that was given then please take it.

I am hoping to make this a regular thing, so I will keep you posted as to when it's coming up next.

well today I went off to have my acupuncture and it was great, her name is Hope. Perfect name! She is very intuitive and I have been having feelings about something for a while so I asked her. I didn't lead her at all with my thoughts, but she confirmed what I had seen. So I thought it was about time I shared the information.

This is no way to scare you, it's just to prepare, and bear in mind that visions that we all get are not always clear.

Four years ago when the Tsunami hit Asia, I told Merv Griffin in the original pilot that, there would be a natural disaster to hit the far east, and the worlds would come together. I also told a client of mine not to go to NYC on the 9th of September 2001 because the world would come around down by his ears, I also saw the british flag flying at half mast and a huge state funeral, weeks before Princess Diana died.

Many people get visions and they are never sure where they are figments of their imagination or real.

I have been feeling that there is also going to be a natural disaster on the West Coast of the US for a while. When the earthquake came recently I knew it wasn't what I had been feeling. What ever is going to come is going to be a huge change of energy. It's shaking things up.

I had a friend of mine, who also was awoken by a dream of a very similar nature, and also Hope confirmed my fears.

I wish I could tell you more, but I feel it's not far away (time frame) and it's going to shake up the west coast a little. I am not sure what the mileage distance is, but what I do know is that it's going to effect everyone on an emotional level. I can see the ocean moving and an earthquake or an eruption. all I keep being told is that there is an early warning system. As I was talking about this with friends last night over dinner, I was discussing slate like plates that were coming together and rubbing. Kev who is the Discovery channel Genius, told me it was tectonic plates that cause an earthquake.

I am not sure it's an earthquake and as I sit here in the stillness of the house, I sense that it's similar but not the same. I feel the West coast is unsteady. I feel it's unhappy and I feel there needs to be a shift. It's as though with the new changes that are happening in society there also has to be some changes physically, and its about energy being shaken up.

I have pondered and pondered on this information for a long time, and I have not known what to do with it, or who I could go to. Finally after talking it over at length with Kev and other intuitive people, I finally decided to take the plunge and tell you. Like I said its not to scare you but to warn you.

I told a friend of mine who has an elderly mother, and she was thankful for the information and will be alert for any changes she is feeling. she has stocked up on canned goods and candles and has an 'action plan' should she need it.

We all have free will and it's up to you, what you do with the information, if anything. I am not happy about putting this out into the public, as I don't want to create negative energy from this, but I felt that I had the information for a reason, and it was my duty to tell you to the best of my knowledge.

For you, it's about trusting your instinct, and if you feel something is going to happen and rock the joint then you have to trust it. we are all given information to help us in our lives and maybe we were given this to help others.

I really hope and pray that this time I am wrong, and I could be and others could be too, and if I am then I will be very happy I am... but just in case, trust your intuition and believe that you can make the right choice for you.

Now I am going to hold my breath count to 3 and push the 'save' button and if it goes through then you all need to know about it. If you don't need to know it won't go through... lets leave it in the hands of Spirit!

Have a beautiful day.

With love

Lisa xx

In addition, I just want to add... I think the animals and our furry friends are going to let us know.
OnePissedOffSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:41 AM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lisa Williams - Medium... A warning

I like Lisa Williams, and at least she didn't put a time or date on it like blossom.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:47 PM   #3
OnePissedOffSaint
Avalon Senior Member

I agree, I was kinda suprised to read it.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:19 PM   #4
franciejones
Banned

She is quite the lady. She is a very positive and loving, thoughtful person. If she felt the need to let others know of her intuitive feelings on this, then I can certainly trust her. She hopes she is wrong, as do I. I do like the very kind and loving way she presented this information as well.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:27 PM   #5
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Yup very neutral, kinda like take it or leave it, or do with it what you will, but at the same time she hopes she's wrong.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:40 PM   #6
eugene_vn
Avalon Senior Member

Lisa's intuition happens to be in line with some remote viewing data posted by Dr. Courtney Brown this summer at http://www.farsight.org/demo/Demo2008/LAX1.html. He does not project a specific event date but does give a time frame of late in the year / before December 1. Much of the data focused on the LAX airport area and suggested a big seismic event near there.

--------------------------

RESULTS

Essentially, for Target 25, Darryl Smith's data suggest the aftermath of what appears to be an earthquake. There is no sign of the airport in the data, and taken at face value, the data may suggest that the airport sinks into the sea. There is currently no way to know if this is an exaggeration of what may or may not actually happen, of course. Of the remaining sessions, Dick Allgire's session most closely supports this same theme. Pat Sage's data also support the idea of faulting vertical movement of land, and the terrain seems so destroyed that it resembles natural features. Sita Seery's session seems to support the idea of cracking or breaking base surfaces leading to profound loss. The data for Maria Naulty and Viewer 423 are more difficult to interpret and they probably should be considered "misses." But the data from these two viewers stand out in that they do not reflect a city environment of any sort. Sometimes viewers have difficulty viewing profoundly disturbing targets, and this may be what happened in these two cases. Thus, we have two highly explicit sessions that appear correspondent with a significant seismic event involving the LAX area of Los Angeles, two sessions that are supportive of this theme, and two sessions that appear to be misses.

The next step is to re-target the Los Angeles International Airport with the same viewers, but using a different target time. In this case the decision was made to target LAX at the moment of greatest activity in changing the fundamental character of this target from the way it exists on 19 June 2008 to the way it exists on 1 December 2008. The hope was that such a target specification would allow us to see what apparently destroys LAX. This new tasking is accomplished as Target 27.

With Target 27, Darryl Smith does an excellent job describing some prominent structures of LAX, especially focusing on the repeated dome topology. This establishes that the airport still exists at the time of the event, and this suggests that the event itself may destroy the airport. But Darryl's data do not capture the activity involved in the event itself. On the other hand, the Dick Allgire's session clearly contains a great deal of data that suggest a massive seismic event, including people holding fabric rings that might be used to catch people leaping from buildings. His data also contain elements that suggest that some structures collapse completely. Sita Seery's data support the idea of structures falling on people. Pat Sage's data suggest the aftermath of a disaster. Viewer 423's data support the idea of masses of people immobilized on the base surface between structures, as one would expect during a major seismic event in which people did not know where to go for safety. Maria Naulty's data are more difficult to interpret, but they do capture the idea of mountains in the background, structures in the foreground, and a beach, all appropriate for Los Angeles.

In combination, these sessions seem to support the hypothesis of a significant seismic event in Los Angeles sometime before 1 December 2008. While other types of phenomena could conceivably produce the remote-viewing results obtained by the viewers, such as a major terrorist event involving a nuclear device or a huge explosion from some other cause, it is probably logical to argue that seismic activity is the more likely causative agent. These remote-viewing data do not contain elements that suggest explosions. But they do contain elements that suggest structures falling down and the ground shifting. Moreover, Los Angeles is well-known to be an area susceptible to seismic events both large and small, and these remote-viewing data appear consistent with such a class of events. Thus, when identifying a cause of change, we can speak only probabilistically. But the probabilities seem to aim in the direction of a seismic event.

If It Happens

When? Assuming that the remote-viewing data are correct (and again, we are assuming it in order to discuss it, not certifying it), then the 1 December 2008 data suggest that the seismic event occurs significantly prior to that date. Indeed, it appears that by 1 December 2008, the scene is relatively calm, with police carefully marking dangerous areas to walk. This would suggest that the earthquake happens a few months prior to that date, possibly as early as the summer months. Here is a possible probability approximation for this event given these data:

How bad? Remote-viewing data are not always accurate. Sometimes viewers exaggerate when they perceive bad things. On the other hand, sometimes viewers do just the opposite and downplay what appears to be a tragedy. On the surface, these data in combination suggest a huge seismic event that may destroy much of Los Angeles. Indeed, these data suggest that some of the area around Los Angeles may sink into the sea. In some areas near LAX, that would be an approximate 36 meter drop. This would be extraordinary if it actually did happen. Most major seismic events involve plate movements of only one or two meters, often in a lateral direction. Thus, it is not easy to interpret these data directly. We will simply have to wait to see if there even is a seismic event at all, and if there is, we will then see how bad it is and know how to evaluate the remote-viewing data. Remember, this is still a scientific experiment, not a pronouncement of certainty. We could be wrong and the seismic event may not even happen. If a major seismic event does not happen in the Los Angeles area prior to 1 December 2008, then we will use this information to try to better understand the limits of the remote-viewing phenomenon as we currently understand it.
eugene_vn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:50 PM   #7
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

31 July 08 (On Project Camelot website)

Quote:
• We have just received this message from Miriam Delicado, whom we know and have been planning to interview:

Hello to all of you.

PLEASE I ask you all to get ready for a LARGE quake on the west coast.

I was almost blown away by this one that is coming so I know it will be BIG OVER 7.......

TELL ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!

Get water and supplies ready!!! TELL your friends.
I have a high accuracy rate. I felt the last one in Calf but was on the road and could not tell you.

I see a spot that is a little north east of Los Angeles.

THIS could be off but I tell you it is coming to the coast area from Mexico to Oregon.

BE PREPARED! I will send light.

Miriam

Last edited by KathyT; 11-10-2008 at 06:56 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:14 PM   #8
GreenRobot
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know Lisa Williams at all, but I am on the lookout for quake updates.

George Ure at Urban Survival is linked into the Half Past Human webbot project. They have been seeing earthquake happening in their model space around Dec.10-12, two of them.

Near as I've seen one is maybe South America and another one is Pacific Northwest or maybe West Coast. They had a very alarming confirmation today. Read down on today's news to the section called Coping:Quakes Rising.
http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm

The Horizon Project has a quake frequency chart here that is scary to look at:
http://www.thehorizonproject.com/earthquakes.cfm

Their short article about the graph appears here:
http://www.thehorizonproject.com/news.cfm#quakeupdate

I don't know about you all, but when multiple sources come to the same conclusion, it's worth putting on your radar.
GreenRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:50 PM   #9
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

very intereting....
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:56 PM   #10
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRobot View Post
but when multiple sources come to the same conclusion, it's worth putting on your radar.
I agree 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:00 AM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have watched Lisa many times. She is extraordinary alright. She is fantastic She makes my blood boil with her prediction. In not one show have I seen her say anything that was out of line. She doesn't guess on names, she knows them! The way she talks to the dead is enought to make one cry. This woman is truly blessed

thanks so much for sharing this
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:19 AM   #12
Truther21
Avalon Senior Member

This is not off subject but from a different kinda source. I have a cd from an interview back in 2000. I dont know if you all ever heard of Al Beliek. He does this interveiw and he says Cali does get bad earthquake. I could up load it , but dont know how. It needs to be out in the public. The cd cost $40. Any ideas?
Truther21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:59 AM   #13
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truther21 View Post
This is not off subject but from a different kinda source. I have a cd from an interview back in 2000. I dont know if you all ever heard of Al Beliek. He does this interveiw and he says Cali does get bad earthquake. I could up load it , but dont know how. It needs to be out in the public. The cd cost $40. Any ideas?

Truther21: This is a direct link, but I'm not sure this is the one you want.
http://ia311238.us.archive.org/1/ite..._62093_Nwo.mp3
It comes from this site: http://www.archive.org/details/ArtBe...iaExperiment_1

Last edited by KathyT; 11-12-2008 at 05:01 AM.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:06 AM   #14
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Lisa Williams - Medium... A warning

All of these predictions of earthchanges took place before the most recent nexus/parallel shift/mayan calendar change, name it what you will...we just changed time lines, so the chances of someone actually predicting, in the past, something happening on this experienced timeline is questionable. A lot of people made predictions whose outcomes could very well take place in other realities, but the only predictions I have seen where Obama won have all been much more positive without extreme earthchanges. I do believe the more we focus on catastrophes, the better chance we will have to experience them, since it seems to be what people want...maybe not enough excitement in your lives? I've got enough in mine.
The last time we had an earthquake in Seattle was many years ago and momma earth made sure no one was hurt as she did her shimmy gracefully as possible.
Lets realize, again, that we do get what we put our attention on. Predictions seem to always be based and translated in old energy anyway.
Not a bad idea to always have extra supplies around. One never knows what life will bring, but best to focus on creating a beautiful world where the planet adores us, we her and all of her gorgeous creations.
Sorry if I sound too priesty.
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:40 AM   #15
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

CHECK OUT THIS LINK -- The earth, she is a living being --
earthquakes happen all the time

how many earthquakes have happened in the last
7 days -- over 250 ???

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/

my guess was close 247

and, how many over 5.0

Update time = Wed Nov 12 5:11:32 UTC 2008

MAG UTC DATE-TIME
y/m/d h:m:s LAT
deg LON
deg DEPTH
km Region
MAP 5.2 2008/11/12 02:04:51 6.984 126.392 35.0 MINDANAO, PHILIPPINES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAP 5.0 2008/11/11 22:46:39 0.016 67.171 10.0 CARLSBERG RIDGE
MAP 5.4 2008/11/11 21:56:02 37.612 95.804 10.0 NORTHERN QINGHAI, CHINA
MAP 5.2 2008/11/11 12:18:13 1.578 66.792 10.0 CARLSBERG RIDGE
MAP 5.0 2008/11/11 01:46:13 -4.189 102.155 67.4 SOUTHERN SUMATRA, INDONESIA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAP 5.2 2008/11/10 09:52:01 -32.056 -179.189 111.1 SOUTH OF THE KERMADEC ISLANDS
MAP 5.2 2008/11/10 08:58:41 -0.247 100.013 35.0 SOUTHERN SUMATRA, INDONESIA
MAP 5.1 2008/11/10 07:51:49 -17.877 -178.496 588.0 FIJI REGION
MAP 5.0 2008/11/10 03:47:24 37.676 95.687 10.0 NORTHERN QINGHAI, CHINA
MAP 6.3 2008/11/10 01:22:03 37.588 95.834 19.0 NORTHERN QINGHAI, CHINA

MAP 5.3 2008/11/09 10:38:48 -7.170 129.468 74.1 KEPULAUAN BABAR, INDONESIA

MAP 5.5 2008/11/08 09:15:51 -15.229 -174.198 128.9 TONGA
MAP 5.1 2008/11/08 08:45:58 56.815 123.029 21.7 SOUTHWESTERN SAKHA, RUSSIA
MAP 6.0 2008/11/08 07:50:02 -15.200 -174.307 146.1 TONGA

MAP 6.2 2008/11/07 16:04:16 -6.753 129.252 10.0 BANDA SEA
MAP 5.0 2008/11/07 12:07:29 -14.997 167.745 35.0 VANUATU
MAP 5.5 2008/11/07 09:40:05 -14.890 168.060 35.0 VANUATU
MAP 5.3 2008/11/07 08:37:51 12.357 144.053 35.0 GUAM REGION
MAP 5.2 2008/11/07 07:45:52 -14.938 168.071 10.0 VANUATU
MAP 5.3 2008/11/07 07:35:46 -14.976 167.941 10.0 VANUATU
MAP 6.4 2008/11/07 07:19:35 -14.862 168.049 13.0 VANUATU

MAP 5.1 2008/11/06 22:44:43 -18.617 169.054 223.3 VANUATU
MAP 5.9 2008/11/06 09:11:04 -29.902 -177.423 10.0 KERMADEC ISLANDS, NEW ZEALAND
MAP 5.2 2008/11/06 07:46:01 12.992 124.532 45.6 SAMAR, PHILIPPINES
MAP 5.2 2008/11/06 01:04:33 12.913 124.414 35.0 SAMAR, PHILIPPINES

MAP 5.0 2008/11/05 15:33:03 5.922 -82.449 10.0 SOUTH OF PANAMA
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 06:43 AM   #16
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRobot View Post

The Horizon Project has a quake frequency chart here that is scary to look at:
http://www.thehorizonproject.com/earthquakes.cfm
11/28/2008 Update: My research has shown this chart is NOT accurate. Please see my post on page 2.
A visual of this graph:

11/28/2008 Update: My research has shown this chart is NOT accurate. Please see my post on page 2.

Last edited by KathyT; 11-28-2008 at 05:16 PM.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:58 AM   #17
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

I knew the name rang a bell, David Wilcock's Dad interviewed her a couple of months ago and it's up on his site:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=403&Itemid=70
Wellerite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:05 PM   #18
yikes!
Avalon Senior Member

I believe Half Past Human is predicting two Quakes in Early December, one in Northwest USA and one possibly in South America.

I've been hearing about this on www.urbansurvival.com

This comment jives with that....
yikes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:21 PM   #19
Sibir
Avalon Senior Member

The web bot has forseen this happening and dated it to december 12 2008.
Link:http://www.december212012.com/articl..._2008_2009.htm

Lisa willams is great
Sibir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:54 AM   #20
OnePissedOffSaint
Avalon Senior Member

I am going to post this as a new post as well but this is on the frontpage of Yahoo news at the moment....sorry if everyone is already aware, I haven't turned on the telly all day...just found it odd after I had post this. I mean they have known about the earthquakes for years, now they are just starting to rehearse? *thinks*

Rehearsing for California's Big Earthquake....
http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/2008111...sbigearthquake
Old 11-13-2008, 06:45 AM   #21
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

I live down in San Diego County, about 50 miles or so from where I grew up. My wife and I have both sat through some good ones - she was in the big Hayward quake in '89. The first person I know of to predict "The Big One" was Jean Dixon, way back in the early '60s, and we've been waiting ever since. Someday it'll happen.

If the land west of the San Andreas Fault were to drop below sea level, we'd lose everything west of a line from the Salton Sea up through San Fransisco Bay. There would probably be islands left behind to mark the locations of the highest peaks in the coastal mountain ranges.

In tomorrow's drill, the envisioned quake would last upwards of two minutes. I can tell you from experience that one that lasts 15-20 seconds seems absolutely endless. Most last 10 seconds or less.

The counties north of San Diego would take the brunt of the damage. It really is possible for large parts of Los Angeles to sink into the sea. In the original structural damage, survival would have a random factor. Next would come the fires and the lack emergency services or power. The following days would be very grim.

Here in San Diego County the damage would be less, but we'd almost surely have no power and no water, maybe for weeks in some areas. In a severe enough seismic event, we could find ourselves separated from the mainland, part of a long island that included Baja California.

There isn't much to be done to prepare for such an event. The first priority is making it through the quake itself. You dive for a triangular space made by the edge of a stout piece of furniture and whatever comes crashing down on top of it. Then, hopefully you make it out of the rubble. If the building remains standing, we have food and water for about two weeks for the two of us and our pets. We have batteries and candles, and a good first-aid kit.

Having done what we can to prepare, we don't worry about what might happen.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:57 AM   #22
starlight8
Avalon Senior Member

thanks so much for this info! I live in LA, and thought something
was about to happen for the last few weeks. Now I feel strange,
since i fly to hawaii friday, and the possible event is the next day! Maybe
it's my guidance, not to be here.
A weird feeling to go away, and wonder what is about or not about
to happen to your home.

Sttrangest thing is tomorrow at 10AM Los Angeles is having a
huge "earthquake rehearsal" with 5 million people!

thinking positive thoughts!
love & light
starlight8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:35 AM   #23
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msv View Post
All of these predictions of earthchanges took place before the most recent nexus/parallel shift/mayan calendar change, name it what you will...we just changed time lines, so the chances of someone actually predicting, in the past, something happening on this experienced timeline is questionable. A lot of people made predictions whose outcomes could very well take place in other realities, but the only predictions I have seen where Obama won have all been much more positive without extreme earthchanges. I do believe the more we focus on catastrophes, the better chance we will have to experience them, since it seems to be what people want...maybe not enough excitement in your lives? I've got enough in mine.
The last time we had an earthquake in Seattle was many years ago and momma earth made sure no one was hurt as she did her shimmy gracefully as possible.
Lets realize, again, that we do get what we put our attention on. Predictions seem to always be based and translated in old energy anyway.
Not a bad idea to always have extra supplies around. One never knows what life will bring, but best to focus on creating a beautiful world where the planet adores us, we her and all of her gorgeous creations.
Sorry if I sound too priesty.

Yes, I'm living one day at a time and that is how I am creating my own future.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:47 AM   #24
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

I read the yahoo news article about crawling UNDER sturdy furniture.
Perhaps not a good idea - check the Triangle of Life info here.

Another list of seismic data.

Last edited by Avid; 11-13-2008 at 11:53 AM.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:02 PM   #25
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not one to follow prophets but i listen and process the info.accordingly;meaning always keep an open mind but guard it well to extraneous thoughts!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
california, lisa williams, medium, warning