Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-06-2008, 04:23 PM   #51
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
A bank lends you ten grand.

You steal the money by pointing out a loophole.

SOMEBODY has lost 10 grand.

End of story.

So we disagree on that one, you think its OK to theive money from financial institutions, I think it is immoral. Fair enough.

Onto the other point you made, why is it that we are in a credit crisis?
Nobody has lost 10 grand. Here:-

"First you must understand that in our money system there are no funds because there is technically, no money. There is only debt and debt instruments that are used in place of money. They used your name to create a trust with themselves named as trustees, and they have used that trust as collateral on the national debt. That collateralization is in an asset account for the trust after it was monetized on the world money market. The process #3 establishes YOUR right as the trustor and takes that trust back under your control. Under your control you can transfer trust assets to the trust debt account, thereby discharging the debt.

You next must understand that the debt is not yours personally. You have, since you began doing money transactions, functioned as a voluntary fiduciary representative for that trust account, paying its bills with your own phony money. When you set up your first checking account, you accepted this relationship with the trust the government had set up in your name. You have not had control of this trust because you never claimed it and your parents could not control it for you because they were wards of the State like you. "

Research Fractional Reserve Banking. Banks at one point could lend £9 for every £1 they took on deposit. The problem is, when that £9 is paid back into the bank, the banks decides to multiply it by £9 again. In one step all this money has appeared from £1

The only reason we hit crisis this time around was a lack of confidence among banks. If they has stuck to the fractional reserve banking ratio then it wouldnt matter so much when debtors had trouble paying. They would hold enough cash on deposit to cover it. Not if they have unlawfully bypassed the system and created way too much 'money' from fresh air.

This is not about a loophole. Its about the law being broken by the creators of debt

Last edited by Mike_Jetson; 11-06-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:38 PM   #52
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl

Well it looks convincing, is there evidence to back this up?

I still can't get my head around it though. If a bank can lend £9 against a £1 deposit, to me that doesn't mean they are creating money out of fresh air. It means they can lend the money against the repayments + interest that they will collect. Where does the money come from? Well they are collecting payment from other debtors anyway, that can provide the capital to lend to new debtors. Theres no two ways about it that they will profit, but that is what businesses are in operation for.

Besides whether "I get it or not", that is not my gripe Mike.

If I want money up front by loan, it does not make any difference to me whether that money is fresh air, real or what.

All I care about is that a) I now have the 10 grand for example, to buy a car with and b) that I can pay it back. It matters not if it is all one big illusion, all that matters is that I am now able to buy the object that I borrowed money for. That is the bottom line.

So, I borrowed the money, I now owe the money and that is that. And that is my gripe. You borrow knowing that you're supposed to pay back.....even if not paying would apparantly leave no "victim"......it doesn't matter! We call this integrity.

If a friend lent you money, you'd pay it back.

Last edited by Average Joe; 11-06-2008 at 04:40 PM.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:38 PM   #53
Esther
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
Then we have a commonality we can work from.

What is right just and fair. That sword cuts both ways.
If someone cannot believe you would repay your obligation why would they loan to you in the first place?
That is what the world wide credit crunch is all about. It starts in the hearts of men. Men set policy for institutions.

Quid pro quo.

That is my point.

Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.
This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.
I think your point is judging, something you do really well. When people pay a debt over and over and interests rate and rules keep changing so much one cannot keep up, when people loose their homes to lies, it's time to say stop. And when banks sell loans to other banks with different rules, it's time to say stop. And when governments allow the rules to change to the detriment of a nation, it is time to say stop. And when that same government gives corporations a huge bailout to companies that have had obscene profits, it is time to say stop!!!!!!

In insiders circles, banks are known as legal thieves.

At one point, my husband had to pay a deductible of over $24,000 because he ended up in intensive care. Did we get in debt? Yes, we did. I was not about to let him die.

Get off your high horse and stop judging others.

Last edited by Esther; 11-06-2008 at 07:55 PM.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:41 PM   #54
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Average Joe stop taking the moral high ground with people on here, if you wanna be stiffed by banks then you crack on, but for the rest of us who will not roll over and be shafted that's our choice to seize back our power and take on the very people who would be knocking on your door if I was late paying my mortgage, loan, credit card etc, etc and would be quite happy to take my property to cover themselves.
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:35 PM   #55
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

This is the exact reason that the big players dont need any more money. They have long ago created real wealth and assets and now hold almost all of the power. It started many moons ago by hoarding the gold and then creating all the cash to buy everything they would ever need, including governments.

The evidence is everywhere. Even Woodrow Wilson spoke about it 3 years after he sold his country to the bankers:-

""I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country.
A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit.
Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation,
therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.
We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely
controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world.
No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by
conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by
the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

Your birth certificate is used to create a bond that is sold by government to foreign powers, against your future taxes.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:57 PM   #56
Esther
Avalon Senior Member

For the 'ethical' posters using the Bible to their advantage:

About the Jubilee... During this year the land was to be fallow, and the Israelites were only permitted to gather the spontaneous produce of the fields (Leviticus 25:11,12). All landed property during that year reverted to its original owner (13-34; 27:16-24), and all who were slaves were set free (25:39-54), and all debts were remitted.

Why? Because through the years abuses became rampant and this was the way to stop it.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:22 PM   #57
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds very much like what could happen now.

Eliminate third world debt. Oh hold on but that wouldnt be ethical. We still need to squeeze their blood and tears for the money they owe us which we created from thin air.

Another point. Some solicitors will know this but many wont. When you buy a house with a mortgage the reason you have certain papers to sign without putting a date on them is because you technically own the house before the mortgage is created. You dont get the money to buy the house. You borrow the money against the value of a property you own. You must first own the property. It is simply transfered from one to another
Old 11-06-2008, 09:12 PM   #58
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl

I believe in paying back repayable debts, I don't believe in perpetuating a monetary system based on usury, it depends on who and what is paying for your loan. All I suggest is people understand how their loan has been financed, then taking appropriate action to protect their rights, preferably through legal recourse. If somebody loans you money they don't have, should you pay them back? It depends on who owns the debt instrument. If nobody does, then why let someone else claim ownership if they did not own it in the first place? If I lend you $100 I don't have because I have the monopoly to create money based on nothing, do I have the right to force you to pay me back, even though I cheated you for something I never had in the first place? It depends on the circumstance, but all too often, people are being swindled by predatory lenders. The absolute power to create new credit out of nothing corrupts absolutely. Unfortunately, the entire world is now based on this fraudulent system. People are either too interested from its profits or too dependent on its favors to oppose this system. Therefore, we should all put our heads back down and keep chewing that grass, don't bother escaping, we've got snipers all around waiting to act on our orders. Accept the necessary evil, it is good for you, don't start thinking for yourself, that is bad for the collective, we must teach you to behave like the rest...good...don't bite the hand that feeds you now.

Last edited by isotelesis; 11-06-2008 at 09:27 PM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:12 AM   #59
zorgon

Quote:
YOU borrowed the money. No one held a gun to your head. You took the bait hook line and sinker. Suck it up or give it back!
Back in Canada I had occasion to help a friend through debt crisis... one case went to court...

When the Judge came in he made a little speech. He told the creditors not to expect sympathy from the court...

His reason? The creditor obviously made the loan easy to get without checking to see if the person had the ability to repay... Credit companies make it so easy to get in on purpose...

The courts do NOT favor the guy wanting his money back. This is why most companies will easily settle for 50% of the original.

Also a court will never collect accrued interest... only the initial debt will be considered...

Obviously saying "STOP BUYING ON CREDIT" comes to mind... but that is not the reality of todays market. If we stopped doing that tomorrow, the financial world would indeed crumble over night

Not paying back your debt does not hurt the company, as they can write off the entire amount from their taxes... so only the tax man gets hurt...

And I doubt many will sympathize with him

THEY set up this debt system, not us... WE are made victims not by choice...

For the few who can break away... congratulations but the rest do not know how...

Mortgage... instead of that shopping spree, put 100.00 extra a month on the principal... (or more if you can) In a short time you will not miss that 100.00 as it becomes routine...

Another idea.... (we do this) make 100 envelopes... mark them 1 to 100...
Now any extra cash you get... say a yard sale, a little side job or money you feel you can set a side... start filling the envelopes... $1,000.00 each

As soon as one is full... put it on the principal... because if you leave it around the house you will spend it

As long as you make a conscious effort you will be amazed at how your mortgage shrinks

Past Debt... I do not know if this works out side Canada or the USA... but there is a law that allows you to contact the credit bureaus and get your report Here in the US we have three main ones...

As soon as you get the lists... WRITE A PROTEST on every item on the list...

By law the credit bureau now is obligated to verify the debt. They do this by contacting the original debtor and requesting confirmation of the debt...

The debtor has 30 (maybe 60) days to respond. IF THEY DO NOT RESPOND then the credit reporting agency MUST remove it from your credit history

When we bought our house... the finance company we used did this for us. Like the OP stated 70% of them literally vanished, the rest all settled for 50%

Here is what happens...

Company A you owe 500.00 or less... after one year of no activity they sell off the account to a collection agency for a percentage of the debt.

At this point they have written you off literally on their taxes. The collection agency takes a gamble that they can harass you into paying... In most cases it works... or they would not be in business

After a year this agency sells it to another agency, again at a percentage... the lower down the food chain the nastier they get

So if you protest and the ORIGINAL debtor has washed his hands of it and already processed it in the books... it comes off you credit report...

Also if there has been no activity on a debt, after 4 years it is removed and no longer collectible. Though be aware that some can still check back 7 years... but no longer...

As they say "Time heals many wounds"

Now I am not showing you this so you can go out and do something stupid, but to show those that are in serious debt a way out. It takes diligence and effort but you don't need to pay someone to do this. A credit report is free on yourself (3 or 4 times a year I believe)

Countrywide mortgage helped us this way, and I am sure other realtors do the same for their clients.

Next installment... Once you cleaned up your past, how to build it up again...

Old 11-07-2008, 06:52 AM   #60
zorgon

For those who wish a relatively simple way to rebuild credit or those who are starting out with zero credit...

There is a way...

It requires a few things you MUST have...

A) $500.00
B) A steady job (does not have to be a high pay job but must be steady income for one year
C) A desire to make this work...
D) A good friend...

Okay get a pen and paper.... Someone somewhere will be 'upset' with me for this revelation... (a lot of these 'get rich' companies use this secret and sell it to you )

You take the 500.00 and open a SECURED CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT in a bank that has no annual fee. If you secure a card with cash, you will get one with NO PROBLEM.

This card comes with a credit limit of 750.00 in most cases. Some only give 500.00 but look for the one that offers 750.00.

When you have the card... go and withdraw a cash advance of 500.00 no more...

With this 500.00 go to another bank and get a SECURED credit card...

Do this with 10 cards. I say 10 because it is easy to handle for an average person. You can do more but don't get greedy... that's what got you into the mess in the first place and you won't be able to handle the payments...

This is where the desire comes in... it will take a little work to track these cards...

Okay so now you have 10 card each with a credit value 750.00 each, plus each card is secured by 500.00 cash...

YES it is the SAME 500.00 used 10 times This is what they call using other peoples money...

Now bear with me...

THIS is where the steady job comes in... because you now have 9 credit cards that you owe 500.00 on... (9 because you did not need to withdraw from the last one as you started with 500.00 of YOUR money...)

The average monthly payment on a 500.00 card is 12.50 to 15.00..

So 15.00 x 9 = 135.00 per month....

135.00 a month is all this will cost you... If you can afford that you can do this easily...

Not done yet...

This is where the friend comes in. Give the friend the 10 cards for safe keeping. You DO NOT want to use these cards for the year... PERIOD. You can cut them up if you don't have a friend. This is VERY IMPORTANT DO NOT USE THEM... Lock them away...

Now the payback.

After 1 year you will have..

10 credit cards that you have made a monthly payment ON TIME.

You will have in each of the 10 banks 500.00 cash. How?

Because you borrowed each 500.00 that you used to secure each card from your other card in other words from YOURSELF. You made the payments for 1 year and except for the interest charged by the card company, you are in effect repaying YOURSELF...

At the end of 12 months of paying on time... a majic thing happens... your credit on that account is great and the card becomes unsecured and they raise or double your limit to 1,500

So at the end of one year you have
$5,000.00 cash in savings (10 x 500.00)
$7,500.00 in credit if you decline the increase in your limit
15,000.00 in credit best case scenario

And the next time someone asks you to list your credit referals you have 10 bank references in good standing

So there you have one of THEIR secrets...

As long as you make the 9 monthly payments on time this is totally legit and a fast track to get you on your feet...

After that you are on your own to keep it that way and not give into temptation...

Old 11-07-2008, 12:01 PM   #61
calico
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post
Average Joe stop taking the moral high ground with people on here, if you wanna be stiffed by banks then you crack on, but for the rest of us who will not roll over and be shafted that's our choice to seize back our power and take on the very people who would be knocking on your door if I was late paying my mortgage, loan, credit card etc, etc and would be quite happy to take my property to cover themselves.
I agree with Average Joe.

It is energy. If you voluntarily took part in a system and now want to get out, get out honorably. Pay what you committed to pay to those who you made commitments to. If you want to stop dancing the same old dance, then let your partner down gracefully, for your own sake, not for your partner's sake. Very little in life is 'real'. To get mad at 'the man' and to stop honoring a commitment that you made, albeit in an 'unreal' currency, will not energetically charge you in the least. In fact, it will bring you down a few notches. You don't need to seize back your power .. no-one has it, you still have it. Go and use it wisely.
calico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:13 PM   #62
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
=

Also a court will never collect accrued interest... only the initial debt will be considered...

Obviously saying "STOP BUYING ON CREDIT" comes to mind... but that is not the reality of todays market. If
There is one system I have found which originated in Australia & The UK which does work **IF** you are disciplined. As stated above you eliminate your mortgage by paying the principal off. This program will
work provided you earn more than you spend, even if it is only a small amount. I have opened a Home Equity
Line of Credit. This is not unusual. What is unusual is I deposit my entire paycheck into the HELOC which
keeps the average daily balance low resulting in less interest paid out. Spending less than I make allows
the HELOC to approach a zero balance. When it gets close to sero the sum of your gross monthly salary plus five
thousand dollars is borrowed and paid directly to the principle of your primary mortgage. How is this different
from a biweekly system or an extra payment? If you have an urgent need for money, the car blows up or you owe
the IRS a balance, the HELOC is there to buffer the cost. The is known as an MMA or money merge account.
I used to keep 5,000 dollars in a savings or checking account for those rainy day emergencies. This is called
lazy money. Now it sits in the HELOC keeping the average daily balance down while it is waiting to be spent.
Want to cut yourself an interest free loan? My credit cards and HELOC are with the same company. Transfers for
payment occur the same day. I purchase EVERYTHING on the credit card which has a twenty five day grace period.
The money for payment lies in the HELOC keeping the average daily balance lower and saving me money until the due
date, then the credit card is paid off in full each month. Using this system I can look forward to paying thirty
thousand dollars a year on the principle of my primary mortgage without pain. That translates into being free and
clear in 5-7 years depending on how disciplined we are vs twenty seven years playing the old game. Interest savings will be seventy thousand dollars
Old 11-07-2008, 04:26 PM   #63
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

EVERYBODY IS IN THE SYSTEM!!

The fact is way back when some smart **** presuaded people to swap their gold for peper. Our money is worthless. Then credit was leant off of the back of the fact that their were assets in the bank *gold* to back up any transctions if need be. But we kept using paper. Then they started charging interest on the paper money....which would work as long as everybody didnt ask for their gold back at once.

YOU DO THE MATH.

There is not enough assets to back up the fiat money people. The banks dont lose, the mint doesnt even print it, they are numbers on screen! The point being - you use cash you are in the system, like it or not.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:33 PM   #64
Esther
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone here understand what a contract is? One of the parties cannot change the rules. Otherwise, the contract is null and void.

This is what has been going on and proclaiming that one has to pay and perpetuate a detestable and fraudulent system, is working for the dark.

Humanity needs to rise and change the system, period. It is the only thing that will work.

All have a right to shelter, food and basic needs. The lenders have been taking the creditors for a ride into the unknown. If they can twist the rules, well...so can we.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:35 PM   #65
Banned

I got out of over $20,000 of reckless credit debt by paying $2500 few years ago.

I did it myself, you just gotta know what to say
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:40 PM   #66
Esther
Avalon Senior Member

Chase Bank was taken on by the Attorney General of California. In federal court, Chase Bank lost and had to contact their clients and offer a very low interest rate in their credit cards.

Guess what Chase did? They wrote the letter, offered it to some people and defied Federal Court by oops!!! forgetting to write to all of their clients.

This is happening over and over. Taking the lenders to court becomes a lengthy process once again in which the bank makes billions of dollars. The courts will decide against the bank once more, but by that time, their money arks are bursting in dough.

Capitol One has a 'mistake' in their programming and this is also an oops! Their system makes a wrong addition and puts clients to pay interest in a now phony amount. People do not check on this and end up being literally robbed. When the bank is faced, they credit the original amount, but all interests made are kept on their coffers.

Who can make decent business deals with these thieves? No one.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:42 PM   #67
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Who can make decent business deals with these thieves? No one.
Eliminate usuary!

Eric Whoru came up with decent solution.

Federalize the loan industry. Renegotiate the toxic loans to fixed rate loans.
Use the interest collected to fund new loans in a nonprofit system.

http://truthseekersnews.com/

But the fact remains, if you fail to repay the principle of your loan then you
are no better then the loan sharks you are railing against. Cut straight to the
chase. Eliminate the money exchange. You have a house or wide screen television - just hand it over. You have the goods and give nothing in return
it is theft or a very nice gift.

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 11-07-2008 at 06:01 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:48 PM   #68
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Zorgon.

Yes you would have £5,000 in savings across the banks.

But in paying £135 a month across those cards over a year you would still owe £4,000 approximately on the cards.

Net result = £1,000 profit approximately.

Except you have paid £1,670 out of your monthly salary to have this £5,000 savings and £4,000 debt. (£1,000 net profit)

Yeah, you'd have a great credit rating, but in reality you have LOST money not gained it.

Here is the simplest way to do it..... open no secured credit card accounts and save £135 a month. Then you have £1,670 plus a bit of interest at the end of the year.

If anything you draw has interest applied to it, and you do not pay the full balance off within the interest free period, you will LOSE money, no two ways about it. Then debt accumulates.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:27 PM   #69
daisiray

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
I got out of over $20,000 of reckless credit debt by paying $2500 few years ago.

what did you do? how did you do it and what did you say??
Old 11-08-2008, 05:01 PM   #70
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisiray View Post
what did you do? how did you do it and what did you say??
Contact these folks. This company was founded by a woman whose daughter fell deep into debt back in the
eighties. Using their techniques we will shave twenty two
years off our thirty year mortgage and save seventy thousand dollars in interest that will not be paid.
http://payaccel.com/index.php
Old 11-08-2008, 06:09 PM   #71
Truther21
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Contact these folks. This company was founded by a woman whose daughter fell deep into debt back in the
eighties. Using their techniques we will shave twenty two
years off our thirty year mortgage and save seventy thousand dollars in interest that will not be paid.
Thanks for all your info but the money you use is not real. Why are you here and what is your intent? People want good answers and solutions and not some dude telling them to suck it up. You, I am wondering are posting on wrong site for your thought pattern. You cant repay something that does not exsist. Please refrain from making people think the way you do. I want to hear people with an open mind, and not blind eyes. Peace to you my friend and may your journey be swift and smooth.

Also, in my books everyone is equal. Just becuase there are rich people dosn't mean anybody else should not be able to have anything they want.

Last edited by Truther21; 11-08-2008 at 06:15 PM.
Truther21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:31 PM   #72
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Anyway people, the moral of the story is - don't take financial advice from Zorgon.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:10 PM   #73
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truther21 View Post
Thanks for all your info but the money you use is not real. Why are you here and what is your intent? People want good answers and solutions and not some dude telling them to suck it up. You, I am wondering are posting on wrong site for your thought pattern. You cant repay something that does not exsist. Please refrain from making people think the way you do. I want to hear people with an open mind, and not blind eyes. Peace to you my friend and may your journey be swift and smooth.

Also, in my books everyone is equal. Just becuase there are rich people dosn't mean anybody else should not be able to have anything they want.
The money may not be real but the exchange of labor and goods is real.

Open your mouth my idealistic friend and manifest a meal. Go ahead, I'm watching. If it fails then wander to the nearest house for sale and convince the owner to turn the house over to you. Eliminate the money. Eliminate the middle man. No bank. Just you and the owner. Trade him something for nothing. Surely your good looks will be enough. I'm watching...

There now, you have told me off. There is nothing more to say

You have an ignore button.

I suggest you use it.

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 11-08-2008 at 07:24 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:06 PM   #74
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Great. some valuable comments coming. I will quote and reply to these one by one as we are getting somewhere now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isotelesis View Post
I believe in paying back repayable debts,

All I suggest is people understand how their loan has been financed, then taking appropriate action to protect their rights, preferably through legal recourse.
Yes this is exactly what myself and other members do. We have studied the law hard and now know exactly how and where we have been swindled.

Quote:
It depends on who owns the debt instrument. If nobody does, then why let someone else claim ownership if they did not own it in the first place? If I lend you $100 I don't have because I have the monopoly to create money based on nothing, do I have the right to force you to pay me back, even though I cheated you for something I never had in the first place?
Bingo! Guess what. The debt instrument is your signature but they have used it to create a promise to pay. Under the law, once the debt is repaid you are supposed to get your instrument returned to you so they should be able to supply you with the promissary note, BUT THEY CANT! Your example was good. If you had lent me $100 and I had paid back this $100 to you, you should keep the interest and I should get my $100 back as my name was used to create it. Its technically mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
Then they started charging interest on the paper money....which would work as long as everybody didnt ask for their gold back at once. There is not enough assets to back up the fiat money people. .
Same as now. There is not enough money (the paper stuff) for people to even withdraw the money they own. The same problem can easily happen and this is a major reason the banks had big problems. all it took back then was for 10 % to ask for their gold. Now its less than 5%. A small amount of customers can take down any bank simply by moving their money elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Very true. One of the things we teach and share is a bookfull of techniques used by credit negotiation companies. The ones that charge you a fortune and sometimes cant get even 50% deleted.

Quote:
Federalize the loan industry. But the fact remains, if you fail to repay the principle of your loan then you
are no better then the loan sharks you are railing against.

Go back to 1912 before the federal reserve act was passed. Many problems solved right there. If the government creates the money the government keeps the profits which results in lower taxes and even more growth, resulting in more taxes, its a great circle that creates abundance.

The people running that site seem to be offering a councilling service, creating budgets, getting your cash to work for you etc rather than using the law in our favour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Anyway people, the moral of the story is - don't take financial advice from Zorgon.
Really its a good plan. The problem is paying the interest. Its a good plan for folk who really are in the deep end with their credit and are trying to repair it. There are some good variations on the technique. It wouldnt work well here in the UK because cash withdrawals from a credit card are between 20-30 percent for a good cards, way more for bad. However I havnt looked into the details of the secureed cards which are held against your deposit. If they let you withdraw cash at a rate lower than 15% is a decent deal to get your credit back on good feet.

However, the techniques that we know about can get disputed debt changed/removed etc. And also the technique you suggested for getting the agencies to check individual accounts for accuracy is a good one. Slow banks mean a deleted record for you. Just make sure you try and keep the good ones on file.

For UK folk - totally free reports online with great info on each payment too - http://www.annualcreditreport.co.uk/

More info about us again check out:-

www.freedomandwealth.co.uk (enter email for info to your inbox)
& main site www.libertywealthclub.com (audio links recommended)

Last edited by Mike_Jetson; 11-08-2008 at 08:08 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:29 PM   #75
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Mike, but I can only agree that Zorgon's plan is good for restoring credit and nothing else. It certainly does not benefit you financially.

The way he put it across, unless I misunderstood it, was as a kind of secret way of making yourself money, and obviously that is impossible.

As for the opening of credit card accounts and making monthly payments on time to repair your credit rating, I thought that was fairly common knowledge?

And why create a £5,000 debt for yourself from nothing and a £135 monthly payment just to have another £15,000 credit available on top just waiting to **** you over?

As you can tell, I'm not a fan of debt, even if my mantra is pay back what you owe.