Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 04-18-2009, 07:58 AM   #26
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Thank-you for the thoughtful response Recallone. Fence riders form splinter groups! However...remaining for an extended period in observation and reevaluation mode can help one avoid taking a plunge into the abyss.How many people have been rushed into stupid decisions throughout history? The bankster bailout may be a recent example. All of this is so bizarre...yet how else should we explain our existence...and on what should we base any hope for a usable future?
For starters, I agree that everything continues to warrant our scrutiny and observation, like you said. Neutral observation is what I'm getting at here. Even if you were able to accurately define the parameters and agendas of various beings, you would still be left with the task of connecting to source in order to circumnavigate the various challenges they may present. We're going into an age and an existence that will depend heavily upon decisions made from a higher place, intuition, connection. In my opinion, the definable parameters of this dimension are becoming obsolete. Just as you can't conclude the mission and intent of the entire human race based on the actions of a few, I would think that the same applies to other races. As Americans, they try to instill in us a sense of suspicion towards anyone of Middle Eastern descent. Why? I think if any one of us were suddenly dropped into a different culture and had to live among those people, we would find that we're not so different. Children want to laugh and play. Parents want to raise their children without fear. Lovers want to love. Painters want to paint, musicians want to play, and so on. You may be pleasantly surprised to find that one of these alien races you're concerned about could very well provide you with your new best friend. You just don't know. And if what you DO know is bigger than the rest...well, then take it in stride is all I'm trying to say.

Quote:
The video clip was interesting...but more violence! We always seem to gravitate toward violent solutions. We need to evolve just a little bit more.
C'mon. That's good stuff! I have a particular liking for movies that celebrate the nobility in mankind. This was one of those movies. Do what's right, no matter the cost. Regret for things NOT done are much harder to deal with than regret for things DONE. Live. Create.

Peace, my friend.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:56 AM   #27
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

recallone, I rewatched the Sparta video clip. You are right. It is very good. I'm just a bit sensitive when it comes to violence. The following are my kind of videos:
1. www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruYYouTube- Where the Hell is Matt? (2008)
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5z6F...dex=16YouTube- SR-71 Owns
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9Ze_...elatedYouTube- Crazy French Low Level Flying

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-08-2010 at 05:19 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:34 PM   #28
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm still hoping to hear from someone who has viewed most or all of the video links in my first post. I'm very interested to hear if you see a pattern emerging...and if so...what that pattern might be.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:01 PM   #29
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
recallone, I rewatched the Sparta video clip. You are right. It is very good. I'm just a bit sensitive when it comes to violence. The following are my kind of videos:
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY. Be sure to use HD and full screen for this one.
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usM4XRY1HM8. Full screen.
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR5bDfD5XV8. Full Screen.
4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9Ze_...eature=related. Full Screen.
You do see the irony of this, right? I like the first one, for sure. It's right up there with the "Free Hugs" one, but the other three are of jet fighters.
The speed thing is cool, but they're birds of war nonetheless. Just because they're not actively engaged in killing people, their purpose is still very clear. Were you just seeing if I was paying attention?
Old 04-20-2009, 08:53 PM   #30
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
You do see the irony of this, right? I like the first one, for sure. It's right up there with the "Free Hugs" one, but the other three are of jet fighters.
The speed thing is cool, but they're birds of war nonetheless. Just because they're not actively engaged in killing people, their purpose is still very clear. Were you just seeing if I was paying attention?
I keep telling people that we, as a world, need to get out of war and debt(death and taxes?)...and then use these beautiful birds for air shows, aerobatic competition...and giving rides to the general public. I simply like the speed and beauty. I'd also like to ride on one of those mach 2 trains linking the deep underground military bases. I'm not holding my breath...and in the meantime I'm watching these: 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE3Zj...eature=related 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4RylKOWbj8. 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlsiA...eature=related.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-20-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:12 PM   #31
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I like speed, too. But I'll pass on a ride on one of those trains.
I can't hang with the price of admission.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:58 PM   #32
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
I like speed, too. But I'll pass on a ride on one of those trains.
I can't hang with the price of admission.
You're right. They'd probably feed me to the reptilians. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1rntaHj5fY When the elites go into their underground bases...the elites with good taste will serve the reptilians the elites who taste good. I'll take my chances in the mountains somewhere.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-20-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:02 PM   #33
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm still impatiently waiting for evaluations(both positive and negative) of the net effect of the group of video links in the first post...or even a sampling of these links. This is sort of a research project for me. I don't really know about these things. I haven't been contacted...abducted...or even given the time of day by the greys. I'm not an insider. I don't know insiders. I'm not a prophet or a son of a prophet. In fact, some people think I'm a son of a *****! Jesus called the corrupt religious PTB 'sons of snakes'. Perhaps there was some literal truth to this statement. Jesus also said to be wise as serpents...and harmless as doves. Was Jesus referring to reptilian humanoids? I doubt that he was implying that rattlesnakes were wise. It also seems that he considered 'serpents' to be dangerous. I keep getting the feeling that these beings(if they exist) are very smart and powerful...yet very ugly, disfunctional, maladjusted, out of control, and extremely dangerous. If Lucifer had a change of heart...I suspect that the others would follow...and could be eventually reconciled with the human race. I sense that their governmental system is absolute tyranny and strict obedience. They probably want us to become completely subservient and obedient to them. I bet a lot of them would secretly like to be free. Lucifer probably has a delusion of ownership regarding humanity...and probably says 'If I can't have them...nobody can!' They probably need us more than we need them. The point? The current co-dependent relationship is reminiscent of an abused wife who stays with her husband...despite the continued verbal and physical abuse. The human race needs to just say 'NO!' to One Nation Under Satan: The Old World Disorder Reptilian Theocracy. Lucifer: 'Let my people go...and let your reptilians go. Then, simply retire...and take an extended vacation to Orion. You've earned it. Raising hell with the human race is a lot of work!'

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-21-2009 at 11:46 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:57 AM   #34
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

There is almost no interest in the subject of this thread. I'm sincerely asking where I might find someone with which to discuss this subject...other than with an alphabet agency employee who has orders to 'convince' me to pursue other subjects and interests?! Is this sort of thing considered to be a threat to U.S. national security...or is a discussion of this subject a threat to reptilian national security? Or are they one and the same? This inquiring mind wants to know. The information is available on a 'need to know' basis...and I need to know!
Old 05-01-2009, 02:41 PM   #35
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm still interested in hearing from people who have sampled the video links in the first post. I'm particularly interested in whether you think there are parallels regarding what is happening today. I continue to be somewhat non-committal. I'm seeing an intensifying good vs evil battle in our world...but I'm having a difficult time identifying the players and the solutions. Help!
Old 05-04-2009, 06:23 PM   #36
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone sampled the links in the first post? If I claimed to be a contactee or an alien...and lied like heck...there would probably be thousands of views...and hundreds of comments. What's going on here? I'm not seeking approval. I desire an objective evaluation of the subject of this thread by people with more knowledge and experience than I have.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:39 PM   #37
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

I have bookmarked this thread so that I can respond once I get an opportunity to watch the links. I remember watching this as a child with my mom. I think she knew a lot more than she knew she did. My mother passed not too long ago and I tink I am subconsciously pushing this to the back burner because I will miss being able to watch this with her. I am working on clearing out my backlog of videos to view today and will post asap.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:40 AM   #38
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Alright. I'm watching them. Give me a day or so.
I'm not sure what you're going for, here - do you think this is what will play out?
I'm on part 8 now, btw.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:29 AM   #39
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm trying to communicate the overall picture which seems to emerge after watching all of the links...including 'V'. In isolation...each of the links do not necessarily make a substantial impact. But as a group...there seems to be a pattern of connected dots. Do you notice any parallels with current events?

I'm tending to think that the 'alien presence' may be underground rather than from outer space...and may trace back to Atlantis and Lemuria. I tend to think that people in the know are trying to inform us of something ominous without causing us to panic or go crazy. 'Disclosure' may be more horrifying and disillusioning than it is exhilarating and inspiring. I tend to think that most of the insiders are on the side of the human race.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-05-2009 at 03:44 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:47 AM   #40
David
Avalon Senior Member

orthodoxymoron, just saw this thread and will be watching the videos.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:21 AM   #41
David
Avalon Senior Member

The recollection of my experiences and understanding of the Reptilian's and Greys' was up setting. This is mainly due to the fact that I thought we were alone on this rock and then suddenly I'm wrong. Go figure.

Mom and Dad were right. There were no monsters in my closet and under my bed. My fear made them into monsters.

All of those strange events in my life have been pieced together. Unknowingly I have been guided, taken care of and watched over my entire life. My first conclusion of our friends were wrong. They are not evil or demonic an instead they are our friends.

So the next time your driving down a empty dark road at night and notice a reptilian sitting behind you in your rear view mirror. Tell them I said hi.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:40 AM   #42
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you. Again...I'm just fact finding...or at least narrowing down which theories might be at least partially true. Other than the internet...I don't talk to people about this stuff. This is sort of a mental laboratory. Hopefully people can learn something from this...and at the appropriate time...and in the appropriate manner...communicate that which will make things better. This is the sort of thing which should probably be kicked around for years before doing a lot of verbalizing. It's fascinating...even if it is 95% bs. I have determined that at least 5% is true...but I don't know which 5%!
Old 05-05-2009, 04:12 AM   #43
David
Avalon Senior Member

I'll comment on the other videos tomorrow.

I watched the V series with my parents. What a great show. It was like watching Star Wars but now Earth was under attack.

Videos
1. The only reptilians I have met are the greenish type with the cloak. They have a very strong presence. Scaly type skin and have seen the triangle embling on them and the grays. Shape shifting to my knowledge has only been done in forced imagery. Have also seen them fade in and out of this dimension. Always testing me to see what I know of them and how I react in their presence but also take care not to go too far. Just enough to my breaking point and then pull back to let me digest the info. Rinse and repeat with new test.

2. Satanic reptilian overlords....eh… to me it’s another blame game for the crimes of humanity to be pinned on someone else.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:27 AM   #44
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! I don't know how to respond to what you have said. I'd be heading for the nearest exit in a hurry if I ever saw one. How does one really determine whether a being is benevolent or malevolent? Some people can be really nice and polite...while they stab you in the back. I would assume that the same is true for non-humans. My bias is that we are dealing with the bad-guys. I'd love to go for a joy-ride with a disk full of reps and greys...if and only if...I absolutely knew...beyond any shadow of a doubt...that they really were benevolent and angelic. I think that there is a lot of lying and deception going on. I've had a couple of experiences with unseen entities who manipulated physical objects in an intelligent manner...and perhaps they were reptilians or greys.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:04 PM   #45
David
Avalon Senior Member

During the past couple years, I have been awake to the fact that they exist. I spent the majority of my energy focusing on the Grays and Human-ish types. However, the more I focused on them, them more the Reptilians would tap me on the shoulders. Kind of a "Here I am" "Don't ignore me".

Prior to the later, major abductions by the Reptilians, a Human Hybrid female and I were conversing but beside her were two Reptilians. The female has a very strong loving and positive energy feel and the Reptilians have a heavy dark feel. They were definitely friends.

It took a long time before my interaction with the Reptilians to be allowed. This is due to the fact of the negative stereotyping and I had to be built up to handle their presence.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:53 AM   #46
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, I watched all parts.
Now what?
You want to talk about whether or not this tv mini-series was prophetic or not? Wondering if this was another instance of hiding the truth in plain sight? Handing it to us like the murals at the Denver airport?
Sure. Maybe. I don't know.

My question to you is this...how does the answer to any of these questions change your vibration about it? Do you think you'll have a greater piece of mind about possible timelines if you were to see the playbook ahead of time? Do you think you could prepare more adequately if you knew more? I see the parallels that you suggest, but I also see it in movies like the Matrix. There's no shortage of movies these days that flirt with conspiracy-like subject matter. Sooooooo......what now? NOW is still all there is. Future and past are playthings for the ego, but illusory nonetheless.

I don't know that our conceptualization of humans as a food source translates accurately. I think we're fed upon, but through emotions. The stories about vampires and such are somewhat accurate...the way that bible stories are somewhat accurate. Somewhat. There are such things as energy vampires, that manipulate energy out of you. Maybe not sinking their teeth into your neck and draining your life force, but certainly draining your energy nonetheless. To fully round out the thought and the bible reference, take a look at tithing. 10% of your dough to the church, right? This coincides with the law of abundance, but that doesn't mean that money should go to an institution that professes a greater connection to source than you have! Give! Love! And you will receive and be loved in return.

My point is that there is so much more to this gig than we even have the ability to wrap our heads around at this point. Taking that into consideration...hold on loosely.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:25 AM   #47
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for your consideration and observations. My vibration is that we could be in the middle of a 'V' scenario...with underground bases instead of spaceships. Some claim that children are prefered food for reptilians. 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDSpVr85dA 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGoi1...eature=related
This possibility does not provide peace of mind. Do you think there are Deep Underground Military Bases? If so...how many...and might they involve reptilian or grey
non-human beings? Could this potentially have something to do with the New World Order? Could ultimate authority and control over planet Earth...reside underground...and be non-human? These are questions for everyone who reads this thread. I have more questions than answers. Regarding tithing: Jesus told people to give to the poor...not to the church. In fact...Jesus didn't tell people to go to church. Just the opposite. He told them to pray privately.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-06-2009 at 03:08 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:45 AM   #48
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank-you for your consideration and observations. My vibration is that we could be in the middle of a 'V' scenario...with underground bases instead of spaceships. Some claim that children are prefered food for reptilians. 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDSpVr85dA 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGoi1...eature=related
This possibility does not provide peace of mind. Do you think there are Deep Underground Military Bases? If so...how many...and might they involve reptilian or grey
non-human beings? Could this potentially have something to do with the New World Order? Could ultimate authority and control over planet Earth...reside underground...and be non-human? These are questions for everyone who reads this thread. I have more questions than answers. Regarding tithing: Jesus told people to give to the poor...not to the church. In fact...Jesus didn't tell people to go to church. Just the opposite. He told them to pray privately.

okay, for starters - here's what's such a huge trip.
I read this response without having looked at the links. My wife and I proceeded to have a conversation about this very thing. From the pull and recognition of various beings, to the unreasonable number of child abductions. Then I watched the videos (halfway through part 9 now). Trip that they were almost verbatim, minus the names and star systems that is.

I'm aware of this information too, sadly enough. And I wish it were more difficult for people to simply stick their heads in the sand about all of this information. Certainly, it's troubling. Yes, there are underground bases. How many? Lots. Stupid amounts (pun intended D.U.M.B.). We weren't the first ones here. There were underground happenings before the deluge. There are more now.

But in addition to the happenings and trials of this dimension, there are other things happening on other dimensions. Like Alex eluded to, we're considered royalty because of our immense potential. Junk DNA anyone?

This is a battle fought on many fronts. We're right in the middle of a multi-dimensional, multi-faceted game of tug-of-war. Many fronts. From the programming that instills a sense of division to the psy-ops and channeled misdirection. As well as benevolent guidance, or hints. We're beings poisoned, futher controlled and dominated and things are not so good. So right about now would be a good time for every one of us to start tapping into that greater collective that allows for some DNA activation and us reclaiming what's rightfully ours. FREE WILL.
We ARE powerhouses. Every one of us. The motherof it is that we think we're less than, because we've been programmed to think so, and by our powers of creation...we are. I can't offer any kind of practical visualization as to how it will play out. I don't know if we're going to be able to navigate various dimensions at will or fly like superman in this one...but I'm wide open to all of it. And therefore I'll create . . . all of it.
We will.

I can't say I know anything for certain. But all evidence points towards a really bitchin' design that's been waaaaaaaay underutilized up until this point. Time to pull up our socks and get busy, I think. Let's look at this for what it is and break out the tools.
In the now there's power. In connection, there's power.
What kind of power?
The kind you can't even begin to wrap your head around yet. .
That kind of power.
Call to arms, baby. Call to arms.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:51 AM   #49
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, this is just too perfect. Right after posting the above reply, this was in my inbox.

Official Trailer - Why Walk When You Can Fly? The Movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNiSIP63D7k
Old 05-06-2009, 07:27 AM   #50
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with everything you said...and I loved the video. I am pro human-race...the entire human race...not just certain people or a special group. And I am pro responsible-freedom. I will positively reinforce these priorities...and if aliens, spirits, gods, anyone, or anything get in the way...they will be speed bumps to me.
We can do amazing things...and the truth will set us free.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-06-2009 at 07:30 AM.