Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 11-10-2009, 05:52 PM   #1
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ground Crew Meeting - GUELPH ONTRIO CANADA. Nov 28 After 4PM - 8 or 10 or whatever :)

Friends,

I just want to put this out there to see if there is any interest in setting up a meet and greet of positive minded, spiritually aware, extra terrestrial researchers. This meeting is for anyone who is "awake and aware" who wants network with others about ______________.

This is not confirmed yet. I will update asap.
Proposed date Nov 28th 2009. 4:00PM - 8 or 10 or whatever. Location: TBA.
Please leave a message in this thread or Contact me by PM or email info@holsteinfarmersmarket.ca

Just a chance to network and tell some stories and perhaps we can get our content organized to really get things going out there. I have some ideas on a few things and I just know that so many out there also have some great ideas that can help us all. So an informal get together of GOOD PEOPLE who share similar interests and a chance to make new friends.

It won't be the same without you. It also wont be the same with you....but it will much more fun...bring the whole family... I will post an update once confirmed. Might take a few days to see if we can manifest enough interest
Peace JT
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote