Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-29-2008, 07:57 PM   #26
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: escalation of Israeli-palestinian conflict

Namaste!!
I am reposting Mudra's Post here:
We all have work to do on Ourselves and send Light into Earth's Energies!!
Join me world wide from your hearts that Mankind LOVE itself!!!!
Light a candle!! Dedicate at least a moment or two to send love into
our World!

The ancient Hawaian healing method of Ho'oponopono or the power to set things right through the use of Love is quite fascinating. See for yourself..here is a remarquable story:

Two years ago, I heard about a therapist in Hawaii who cured a complete ward of criminally insane patients--without ever seeing any of them. The psychologist would study an inmate's chart and then look within himself to see how he created that person's illness. As he improved himself, the patient improved.
When I first heard this story, I thought it was an urban legend. How could anyone heal anyone else by healing himself? How could even the best self-improvement master cure the criminally insane?

It didn't make any sense. It wasn't logical, so I dismissed the story.
However, I heard it again a year later. I heard that the therapist had used a Hawaiian healing process called ho 'oponopono. I had never heard of it, yet I couldn't let it leave my mind. If the story was at all true, I had to know more.

I had always understood "total responsibility" to mean that I am responsible for what I think and do. Beyond that, it's out of my hands. I think that most people think of total responsibility that way. We're responsible for what we do, not what anyone else does. The Hawaiian therapist who healed those mentally ill people would teach me an advanced new perspective about total responsibility.

His name is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. We probably spent an hour talking on our first phone call. I asked him to tell me the complete story of his work as a therapist. He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years. That ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous. Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant place to live, work, or visit.

Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. He agreed to have an office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal.
"After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely," he told me. "Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed."
I was in awe.

"Not only that," he went on, "but the staff began to enjoy coming to work. Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed."

This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: "What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?"
"I was simply healing the part of me that created them," he said.
I didn't understand.

Dr. Len explained that total responsibility for your life means that everything in your life - simply because it is in your life--is your responsibility. In a literal sense the entire world is your creation.
Whew. This is tough to swallow. Being responsible for what I say or do is one thing. Being responsible for what everyone in my life says or does is quite another. Yet, the truth is this: if you take complete responsibility for your life, then everything you see, hear, taste, touch, or in any way experience is your responsibility because it is in your life.

This means that terrorist activity, the president, the economy--anything you experience and don't like--is up for you to heal. They don't exist, in a manner of speaking, except as projections from inside you. The problem isn't with them, it's with you, and to change them, you have to change you.

I know this is tough to grasp, let alone accept or actually live. Blame is far easier than total responsibility, but as I spoke with Dr. Len, I began to realize that healing for him and in ho 'oponopono means loving yourself. If you want to improve your life, you have to heal your life. If you want to cure anyone--even a mentally ill criminal--you do it by healing you.

I asked Dr. Len how he went about healing himself. What was he doing, exactly, when he looked at those patients' files?
"I just kept saying, 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you' over and over again," he explained.
That's it?
That's it.

Turns out that loving yourself is the greatest way to improve yourself, and as you improve yourself, your improve your world.

Suffice it to say that whenever you want to improve anything in your life, there's only one place to look: inside you.
"When you look, do it with love."

Kindness
mudra

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:11 PM   #27
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: escalation of Israeli-palestinian conflict

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
In the light of what we now know to be "the god of Israel", who really decided for them to be "chosen people"? Creator God would never choose one people over another.
I believe that they chose themselves and for eons of time have been trying to brainwash the entire World that it's true. They are nothing but out-of-control egocentric Terrorists.

I am outraged that the US funds their Military.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:55 PM   #28
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Great Series!!!!!!!!!!!!Many activist's info!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2qPZ...layer_embedded
Old 12-29-2008, 08:57 PM   #29
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
Namaste!!
our World!

The ancient Hawaian healing method of Ho'oponopono or the power to set things right through the use of Love is quite fascinating. See for yourself..here is a remarquable story:

Two years ago, I heard about a therapist in Hawaii who cured a complete ward of criminally insane patients--without ever seeing any of them. The psychologist would study an inmate's chart and then look within himself to see how he created that person's illness. As he improved himself, the patient improved.
When I first heard this story, I thought it was an urban legend. How could anyone heal anyone else by healing himself? How could even the best self-improvement master cure the criminally insane?

However, I heard it again a year later. I heard that the therapist had used a Hawaiian healing process called ho 'oponopono. I had never heard of it, yet I couldn't let it leave my mind. If the story was at all true, I had to know more.

I had always understood "total responsibility" to mean that I am responsible for what I think and do. Beyond that, it's out of my hands. I think that most people think of total responsibility that way. We're responsible for what we do, not what anyone else does. The Hawaiian therapist who healed those mentally ill people would teach me an advanced new perspective about total responsibility.

His name is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. We probably spent an hour talking on our first phone call. I asked him to tell me the complete story of his work as a therapist. He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years. That ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous. Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant place to live, work, or visit.

Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. He agreed to have an office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal.
"After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely," he told me. "Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed."
I was in awe.

"Not only that," he went on, "but the staff began to enjoy coming to work. Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed."

This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: "What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?"
I didn't understand.

Dr. Len explained that total responsibility for your life means that everything in your life - simply because it is in your life--is your responsibility. In a literal sense the entire world is your creation.
Whew. This is tough to swallow. Being responsible for what I say or do is one thing. Being responsible for what everyone in my life says or does is quite another. Yet, the truth is this: if you take complete responsibility for your life, then everything you see, hear, taste, touch, or in any way experience is your responsibility because it is in your life.

This means that terrorist activity, the president, the economy--anything you experience and don't like--is up for you to heal. They don't exist, in a manner of speaking, except as projections from inside you. The problem isn't with them, it's with you, and to change them, you have to change you.

I know this is tough to grasp, let alone accept or actually live. Blame is far easier than total responsibility, but as I spoke with Dr. Len, I began to realize that healing for him and in ho 'oponopono means loving yourself. If you want to improve your life, you have to heal your life. If you want to cure anyone--even a mentally ill criminal--you do it by healing you.

I asked Dr. Len how he went about healing himself. What was he doing, exactly, when he looked at those patients' files?
"I just kept saying, 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you' over and over again," he explained.
That's it?
That's it.

Turns out that loving yourself is the greatest way to improve yourself, and as you improve yourself, your improve your world.

Suffice it to say that whenever you want to improve anything in your life, there's only one place to look: inside you.

Kindness
mudra

Excellent move. i was thinking that that post was needed here.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:10 AM   #30
Soulmate7
Banned

Interesting read:
Today I end my support of Israel
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:01 AM   #31
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

That is interesting soulmate7-a zionist that has forsaken his country because of the constant maiming and slaughter of innocent people for their own peace of mind!!Wild stuff.Thanks for the link.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:33 AM   #32
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
Namaste!!
our World!

I was in awe.

I didn't understand.

That's it?
That's it.

Kindness
mudra

Love your post Mudra. It is a wonderful one and is exactly what I needed (created!) to hear at this time. To be reminded that everything in our life is our own creation. Whatever we observe and how we observe it is our responsibility. Thanks
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:41 AM   #33
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmate7 View Post
Soulmate that read your posted for us is so sad. Israel's actions towards its Palestinian neighbour appears to be quite sick and totally lacking in humanitarianism and any sort of progress. When do both sides say "enough". Revenge killing just goes round and round endlessly.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:50 AM   #34
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

SENDING (((((((LOVE)))))) to ALL !!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

Old 12-30-2008, 05:31 AM   #35
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmate7 View Post
I read that and commented on it.

It's nice to see that there are people who are slowly waking up to the ******** that Israel is pushing, even if it's going to take quite a while.

Have to agree with the message of sending love to those who dearly need it. I want only love between people in the Middle East, even if it seems unrealistic at first.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:30 AM   #36
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I read that and commented on it.

It's nice to see that there are people who are slowly waking up to the ******** that Israel is pushing, even if it's going to take quite a while.

Have to agree with the message of sending love to those who dearly need it. I want only love between people in the Middle East, even if it seems unrealistic at first.
One of the comments over there caught my attention:

Quote:
i am sorry israel, you CANNOT play the victim and be the oppressor, it is one or the other.
So true.

I also agree with the consensus that we should oppress our anger and feed them with love, but it's not easy. You guys are doing a great job at calming me down (which is not a sinecure in my case when dealing with disproportional violence against innocents/children).
Old 12-30-2008, 08:15 AM   #37
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Yesterday, I watched a pic of a young child with its brains pouring out of the top of its head. Gruesome material. I have never seen such a pic before from a war. I didn't feel hatred, but I did feel tears fill my eyes because of the relentless pursuit of violence in our world. I used to feel angry about such things, now its just sadness, & my heart breaks for humanity. We have been prepared for these cruel times, by the movies, vid games, porno, drugs, family violence, pedophilia, etc. etc. The task of these things was to desentize us from feeling any emotion towards what we are now seeing coming out of Palestine. So we share in their suffering, for we are their brothers & sisters, & all we can do is hold them in our hearts in a bond of love.

Let us unite our thoughts of love and send it out to envelop the whole of Palestine now.....May God protect them in their hour of need.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 09:43 AM   #38
Soulmate7
Banned

I wonder who owns NYPost.

You have to read this NYPost article to believe it!
DAMNED IF THEY DO
BUT ISRAEL'S DEAD IF THEY DON'T
Old 12-30-2008, 11:07 AM   #39
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I thought it was Israel that has always played the role of a victim. That article is full of....

But anyway, let's send our love to Israeli soldiers too hoping it will help them to see the truth.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:52 PM   #40
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks to all of you who helped me yesterday focus on the love to send to all the people in the middle east, I was able to tune into my own feelings of sadness and powerlessness and forgive myself and the Mideast and myself lots of love.

I also think that we feel very connected to the world here in Avalon and since i know we are all one. When one being is hurt, I feel that I am hurt also.

It happened the same way during the Mumbai attacks. I just felt sad the whole week during those attacks and now as well.

I am ready to do peaceful protests here in Miami. All I have to do is get a good poster and I'm heading to downtown this weekend. I need to use my anger in a positive way!!

Love to all!
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 05:35 PM   #41
SamWhiteHopi
Avalon Senior Member

Having watched ENDGAME: Blue print for global enslavement, http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...18667972418051 where it is mentioned that during the 2006 meeting of the elite it was hinted that one of the issues on their agenda was how to start a war with Iran, perhaps this is the catalyst. After all we have had Iran and Israel being quite vocal toward each other these passing months.

Israel's moves are like the first air strikes on Iraq by the US. No surprise, IMO, when we consider how close these two countries have been since WWII. And if Israel is being advised by puppet US representative behind the scenes then this could last till the bitter end and not die down like it has always done.

Israel, Iran and Palestine all pawns in the greater picture of deception. The holocaust of WWII was to have the world feel sorry for a nation slaughtered so blatantly and quickly. With that atrocity under the elite’s belts they could then have anyone speak one word wrong about Israel labeled a Nazi or anti Zionist and anti US. Thus the elite’s ploy to have US as Israel’s ‘friend’ to help at all costs and prevent the Israel nation from ever being threatened again. The holocaust as the perfect excuse to protect Israel. USA protect Israel so a similar holocaust situation within another country won’t happen, they might argue. So years have passed and Israel has been used to play a victim role, but the elite know it won’t produce world sympathy (and the posts to Avalon Forum bring this out quite nicely and most of the world is pretty sick of the Israel-Palestine thing anyway), only hate toward Israel from Iran. The elite want WWIII and perhaps this is what they are planning with this conflict. After all, how else are they going to get a war started with Iran unless use some country backed by US to do another Iraq. Israel and the Palestinian conflict has probably been the elites and the dark forces most effective move and piece in their very sick game of real life chess.

Why would the elite want a WWIII when it has so many sick plans for the world these coming five years? Well, I could be wrong but WWIII could accomplish its plans causing the most minimal resistance from humankind.

If WWIII were to start in the next few days/weeks, Bush has the power to retain his presidency doesn’t he? If he were to do that the world will be up in arms as the leaders and others have been eagerly waiting for Obama to take control and started shunning Bush the day Obama won the elections. Bush is seen by most to never end wars unless he spilt the last drop of USA blood and other nations’ blood in the bargain. Obama can not give any opinion over the present conflict. As he said, there can only be one president at a time.

Throwing the world into WWIII would be prefect for the elite’s plans. They can try and cover their tracks by blaming Iran. Most of humankind is blind to the fact that all countries are puppets in the hands of the elite and all this has been planned. So the world will listen to whatever the UN has to say. What a perfect step to the NWO. The financial crisis will pretty much be the least of most peoples worries. War creates jobs. The banks who are controlled by the elite will profit like they have always done from war. Hey, even the big 3 auto makers might get a reprieve if their factories are suddenly turned into factories to produce whatever weapons and so forth for war like in the past. Thus heaps of jobs will be created and many will be willing to fill these jobs in order to ‘save the world’ and if not at least to feed their families. Countless men and women will be called up to war. The internet will be closed down with the excuse it is for national security world wide, after all they have to stop all the ‘terrorists’ speaking with one another, and the only info will come from bogus TV reports.

A WWIII would also help wipe millions of humans off this planet as planned without it being overly obvious. It will be easier to round people up into concentration camps as with all wars people under suspicion are imprisoned even if a obvious innocent family member or friend of a suspect. People will be easily convinced to flee cities under the ploy that the city is a target and live huddled in those already zoned areas of USA in order to better control the populous (what will be left of it). But the elite might just have a few nukes go off in major cities world wide to quickly reduce the population and blame it on the ‘enemy’ after all, who is going to be able to tell who blew up who.

A WWIII will enable the creation of the North American Union having the populous of USA, Mexico and Canada believe all three countries must unite for their common good.

This is not being negative folks. It is being prepared for the possibilities. 2012 if I remember correctly is the year the elite want most of their agenda in place by what I gather from Esoteric Agenda http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...43037963555139 . Without a war it is going to be very hard to accomplish most of what they want before 2012, IMO. They also have non of their plans set in concrete so as to keep informants, us and our celestial brothers and sisters on our toes. This could be the being of End Game who knows. But something has to give and this just might be it. Personally, I just want it all out of the way so the new fifth era of mankind can begin so all this endless killing that has been going on with humans during the four ages comes to an end. If I get blown to bits tomorrow I don’t care if it means the end of all this madness. Most of my forty years have been filled with grief for mankind and the murder of our Mother Earth.

So don’t give room to anger regarding this conflict or any conflict. I don’t like seeing children blown to bits anymore than the next guy. My own tears since childhood could fill many bottles. The dark forces indeed want us angry and to loose our focus of love toward all people or certain groups of people. No one can truly love as long a hate is felt toward even one person. Especially not good to give in to anger when we don’t know the whole story and who is being manipulated when.

Just my two cents and observations. I would be very interested in hearing others take on this. Others here might have a total different spin on a WWIII being detrimental to the elite’s plans presently. I just can’t see it not being advantageous to them right now. The curtain is closing and they don’t like it. The dark forces have their agenda but so do our celestial brothers and sisters.
SamWhiteHopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:46 PM   #42
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Apologies for posting an article on this thread but i though it better to add to this one than make numerous threads on the same topic.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...ns-middleeast1

The world gives Israel a free hand

The initial response to the crisis in Gaza from countries including Britain has comprised only routine expressions of dismayComments (62)
Simon Tisdall guardian.co.uk, Monday 29 December 2008 20.00 GMT Article historyThe clamour for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza is growing in intensity even as Israel's determination to press home its attack on Hamas grows more dogged. The unfolding result of this fatal divergence is both an escalating humanitarian disaster and a diplomatic debacle for the "international community" that tasked itself with bringing peace to Israel-Palestine.

The formidable capacity of Israel's leaders for ignoring international opinion is nothing new. But if they calculated, before launching the Gaza operation, that they would face only limited external opposition, they have been proven largely correct. The past few days have exposed just how little leverage foreign governments and organisations are able, or are willing, to bring to bear.

As always, the US wields the most clout. But as with Israel's ill-fated 2006 invasion of Lebanon, the Bush administration is sitting on its hands. US secretary of state Condoleezza Rice, whose endless shuttle diplomacy this year is now confirmed in its utter futility, did not even mention Israel's military assault in her first official statement on the situation.

Rice's exact words were: "The US strongly condemns the repeated rocket and mortar attacks against Israel and holds Hamas responsible for breaking the ceasefire and for the renewal of violence in Gaza. The ceasefire should be restored immediately. The US calls on all concerned to address the urgent humanitarian needs of the innocent people of Gaza."

Barack Obama's aides, in explaining the US president-elect's silence, are meanwhile sticking to their mantra that the US only has one president at a time. But as the carnage and the outrage mount, this hands-off stance begins to look less like tact and more like a sign of a man who, confronted by a raw conflict that has defeated many more experienced statesmen before him, lacks new ideas.

Obama and his replacement for Rice, Hillary Clinton, have closely followed the Bush line on the ostracism of Hamas as an illegitimate terrorist organisation. He condemned Hamas rocket attacks in emotive, personalised terms during a visit to Sderot in southern Israel earlier this year.

"If somebody was sending rockets into my house where my two daughters sleep at night, I'm going to do everything in my power to stop that. And I would expect Israelis to do the same thing," Obama said. Arab critics suggested at the time that a balancing line or two about the impact of the Israeli army on Palestinian family life in besieged Gaza would have been welcome.

All the same, some Israeli officials suspect Obama may prove more sympathetic to the Palestinians' overall predicament than his predecessor. That's given as a reason for them to act now in Gaza, while the more pliable George Bush is still notionally at the helm.

The initial response to the crisis from European countries, including Britain, has been mostly formulaic, comprising routine expressions of dismay at the loss of civilian life, harsh words for Hamas, and a gentle tap on Israel's shoulder. British prime minister Gordon Brown's words typified this tiptoeing.
Brown said: "I understand the Israeli government's sense of obligation to its population. Israel needs to meet its humanitarian obligations, act in a way to further the long-term vision of a two-state solution, and do everything in its power to avoid civilian casualties."

Brown added that "Gazan militants" should stop their rocket attacks immediately. But he did not specifically call on Israel to halt military operations. That bias was corrected today by foreign secretary David Miliband. He has been pushing hard in recent months to revive a plan for a comprehensive peace agreement between Israel and all its Arab foes. Miliband demanded both sides should now stop fighting to prevent further "unacceptable" loss of life.

Although Ban Ki-moon, the UN secretary-general, criticised what he called Israel's "excessive use of force", the UN security council was, as usual in the case of Israel-Palestine, too divided to agree on anything but a bland expression of concern. The responses of Arab governments, the Arab League, and Organisation of the Islamic Conference have also been generally strong on words but weak on action.

This familiar lack of courage reflects multiple, long-standing divisions between pro-western and non-aligned Arab governments, between supporters of the rival Fatah and Hamas factions, and more broadly between the alienated "Arab street" and the region's mostly unelected, mostly unloved leaders.

But whatever its origins, the practical effect of this collective impotence, coupled with the US and Europe's mealy mouthed approach, is to give Israel a free hand for almost as long as it wants.

The other main consequence is even more disturbing. To the people most affected by the violence, and to Arabs more generally, international inaction looks like complicity with Israel. It looks like collaboration.

All peace talks, bilateral or otherwise, are now on indefinite hold. And the longer the killing continues unchecked, the more radicalising and polarising its impact on ordinary people. It has been a dreadful few days in Gaza. But Iran's Revolutionary Guards and others of their militantly confrontational ilk in Syria and Lebanon must be loving every minute of it.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 07:57 PM   #43
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Now they're blocking humanitarian aid coming to Gaza and shooting at the ship.
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=9916

If they placed these graphic images of the children being injured and murdered in Gaza on the Mainstream media, there would be such outrage and push for peace on every street corner in every country.

Notes: These are disturbing images. Moderator, it's up to your disgression.

http://www.uruknet.de/?s1=1&p=50118&s2=30

Please send them all the love in your heart! Them, their parents, their sisters, their brothers, their grandparents, their friends, the doctors, the humanitarians, the nurses. Even their insane perpetrators. They need the light as well.

We are all one!!! One body, One spirit!

We will change things! We make a difference!
Old 12-30-2008, 08:36 PM   #44
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

If anyone knows how to start a peaceful antiwar/non-violence activist/march please let me know. Maybe there are links on line on how to do that.

I am looking to do that in South Florida but I am not having luck finding them on-line. I hope it's because I don't know how to look....

I went to meetup.com and signed up but I was wondering if there are known groups out there that already do this.

Thanks!
Old 12-30-2008, 08:58 PM   #45
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

sorry can't help with south Florida but for anyone in Scotland or northern England details of demos in Glasgow and Edinburgh can be found here
http://www.sacc.org.uk/diary.php?mo=1&yr=2009

I have to be in Edinburgh on Saturday afternoon and i'll go but if it's too polarised I may not stay. It really has to be love to all including those whose actions I deplore.

One day I will live in a world where everyone knows we are one.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 02:12 AM   #46
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I'm trying to stay calm and not feed a negitive outcome but... This looks to me like the beginning of Dr Deagles vision... A push to involve Iran. An excuse for a major false flag attack on USA soil maybe even nuclear?? martial law Bush stays in power and ww3 is attyempted.. This is their worst case senario.... I will send love and healing to Palastine (Gaza and Isreal) I will pray that David Wilcock's thing about the ET's difusing the nukes is true and visualise a peaceful inoguration of Obama... Even if he is being backed by the Rothchild illumanati faction.... they are a more rational faction then the Rockerfella Bush side who will do anything to detonate their demetad plan.. they have mere days left and they are like cornerd wounded animals.....

The Palistinians are being slaughtered (sacrificed )and I find it hard to hold hate and anger from my heart .I am half Jewish and I feel horrified at this on going massacre of the Palastinions. My mother was a Hungarian/German jew who was a refugee in England and lost 38 family members to the Holocaust yet never supported Zionism or the state of Isreal. This is another Holocaust which in the Torah or Bible means a burnt offering and you offered it in sacrifice to the Annunaki Gods..... Nothing has changed.... I've voiced my rage now I can relaxe and bring my vibration back to that of love and start to emit the right frequincy of compasion to the world grid.....Healing and protection to the Palastinians and love and peace to the Rockerfeller Bush Kabal as well as the Isreali's the Zionists peace be with you all... Peace be with me in my own heart too.... I will focus on the energy of the nexus thread ....we shall be triumphant...we are one and we have already saved the planet and each other in our future time line...(Repeat and believe a thousand times) Antonia

Last edited by Antonia; 12-31-2008 at 02:26 AM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:18 PM   #47
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

Partly to bring this thread back towards the top of new posts, mostly because it's by one of the women I most respect, here is the link to Starhawk's article on Israel and Gaza.
http://www.starhawk.org/activism/act...gaza12-08.html

Note to those assembling the Avalon library, please include Starhawk's writings on permaculture etc

love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 12:31 AM   #48
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Here's an article of Pres. Bush on the situation...
WASHINGTON – President George W. Bush on Friday branded the Hamas rocket attacks on Israel an "act of terror" and outlined his own condition for a cease-fire in Gaza, saying no peace deal would be acceptable without monitoring to halt the flow of smuggled weapons to terrorist groups.

Bush chose his weekly taped radio address to speak for the first time about one of the bloodiest Mideast clashes in decades. It began a week ago. Israeli warplanes have rained bombs on Gaza, targeting the Palestinian militant group Hamas, which has traumatized southern Israel with intensifying rocket attacks.

"The United States is leading diplomatic efforts to achieve a meaningful cease-fire that is fully respected," Bush said. "Another one-way cease-fire that leads to rocket attacks on Israel is not acceptable. And promises from Hamas will not suffice — there must be monitoring mechanisms in place to help ensure that smuggling of weapons to terrorist groups in Gaza comes to an end."
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:03 AM   #49
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

BLOOD WAS RESERVED FOR SACRIFICE

In Israel, blood was reserved for sacrifice, and in this sense ancient Judaism was a very bloody religion. Israel was literally born in blood as the Passover lamb was slain for her deliverance. This blood was placed on the doorposts of all Israelite houses and they were protected as the death angel passed through the land of Egypt (Exo. 12:1ff).
After Israel was delivered from Egypt the whole sacrificial system was established by God in the wilderness. The Tabernacle with all its furnishings was set up and the sacrificial system instituted. This system required the constant shedding of the blood of sacrificial animals. The blood of these animals had to be sprinkled upon the altar to make atonement for sin (Lev. 4:5-6). God says of the blood: "For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life" (Lev. 17:11). Over the centuries as the Tabernacle and later the Temple stood, there must have been millions and millions of sacrifices; millions of gallons or liters of blood shed.
Virtually all sacrifices required the blood of slain birds and animals. Hebrews 9:22 develops this by saying: "In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness."

Shedding of Blood...Maybe nothing has changed.............

RISE OF THE SOUL
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:11 AM   #50
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

This is good...and a good thought. Maybe Israel owns the US.

Israel Warns America Yet Again–There’s “Hell To Pay” For Not Attacking Iran

To most, the language appears all-too-familiar and not unlike the childhood story of the “boy who cried wolf”. Indeed, it has all the hallmarks of the typical fear-mongering all have come to know all-too-well in recent years featuring a paranoid Zionist military commander working for a notoriously paranoid nation and warning of the next “holocaust” if everyone does not immediately stop what they are doing, pay strict attention and follow the prescribed course of action as laid down by the Jewish state.

Speaking recently at a conference at the Institute for National Security Studies at Tel Aviv University, Israel’s Minister of Defense Ehud Barak sternly warned his audience (and the world at large) that “If Iran acquires a nuclear weapon, it could try to attack the United States,” specifying that if the Islamic Republic built “even a primitive nuclear weapon” similar to the one used in “destroying Hiroshima” that she would “not hesitate to load it on a ship, arm it with a detonator operated by GPS and sail it into a vital port on the east coast of North America.”

The first thing in his statement sticking out like a sore thumb is his confidence, stating UNEQUIVOCALLY that Iran “Would not hesitate” in detonating a nuclear weapon against the world’s most powerful nation. This is the same United States by the way that presently has enough firepower parked off Iran’s coast to destroy her 1,000 times over. This in itself begs the following question–Is this yet another case of the organically unstable Zionist mindset that has become all-too-familiar these days or is there something else? In other words–What does he know that others–including the most sophisticated intelligence agencies working for the US government–don’t know?

It is understandable that some would shrug such rhetoric off, and particularly after the billion or so instances where every man, woman and child on the planet has had to endure the “He wants to wipe Israel off the map” shtick that got real old real fast after the first 500,000 times.

In this case however it would be unwise to assume this latest development involving the defense minister is just another case of bluff and bluster and of the Jewish state “crying wolf” with regards to some new Hitler or Haman. Barak is not just ANY defense minister, but the defense minister a theocratic/fascist enclave that is just DYING to get a war started with Iran. Judging by the news headlines, this is all there is these days within the one-track Zionist mindset. IRAN/IRAN/IRAN/IRAN….No, in this instance the smart money says that these dire predictions may very well take place in what is commonly referred to as a “self-fulfilling prophesy”.

Therefore, what those familiar with Israel’s history should conclude by Barak’s statement is that this is not just another case of empty fear mongering on the part of the Jewish state, but rather a clear and present threat, namely that if America does not do the bidding of the Jewish state by attacking Iran that Israel–out of her black hat of magic tricks–will pull one of her made-to-order false flag attacks against America in order to “get the ball rolling“ in the right direction.

In other words, with the full blessings of every person, place or thing of measurable political power in the Jewish state including Israel’s intelligence service Mossad, Prime Minster Ehud Olmert and Foreign Minister ‘Tzippy“ Livni, what Barak was saying in effect to all the various spies, analysts, intelligence officers and diplomats working in virtually every nation of the world was that–

“If Uncle Sam does not get busy with the business of opening up a new front in our war against the Islamic world, we, the Jewish people, will detonate one of our several hundred nuclear warheads in an east coast American city that will then be blamed on Iran…”

And just in case something might have been “lost in translation” and the thick-headed Gentiles towards whom the threat was being made did not “get it,” Barak concluded his remarks with “We are not taking any option off the table, and we recommend the world not take any option off the table, and we mean what we say.”

Obviously those “options” still “on the table” include Israel resorting to the kind of business in which she has dirtied herself in the past, which just so happens to include attacking (or allowing to be attacked) American interests in order to pin the blame on someone else.

Those who dismiss the possibility that such a threat was indeed made by Israel should understand that there is a language used in the criminal underworld–both at the street level and in the more “sophisticated” world of modern politics–that is almost imperceptible to all except the “initiated”. To the average person phrases such as “I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse” sound like perfectly innocuous, simple tidbits of business parlance like “a deal too good to pass up” rather than death threats. Someone sending a personal clothing item along with two dead fishes seems more like a college fraternity prank rather than an announcement that a certain someone now rests peacefully at the bottom of a large body of water.

In truth though, the meaning they convey is one of life and death– “Give us what we want if you want to stay alive…”

And likewise with political language employed by states such as Israel, a nation founded by gangsters with gangster money and built on top of a gangster ideology that justifies any criminal behavior as long as it benefits “la famiglia”. What appear to be harmless statements made by persons of noted importance such as Barak actually have a significance far deeper than what is superficially apparent to the average Joe, and even if this significance is lost on the average person merely trying to live an honest life and pay his/her bills, it most assuredly has not been lost on the spies, analysts, diplomats and others whose job is to read between the lines when threats are being made in pursuance of certain geo-political demands.

It is no secret Israel wants (demands) Iran’s destruction and wants it done by non-Jews. Israel is a nation founded on 21st century BC ideas while at the same time trying to make these ideas work in a 21st century AD world. All the war, invasion, rape, conquest, plagues, smiting and bloodshed that are the meat and potatoes of the Old Testament are as much the principles upon which the Jewish state was founded as “We hold these truths to be self evident” are the bedrock of the American nation. The hysteria characterizing Israel’s reaction to the National Intelligence Estimate released in December 2007 by the 16 most powerful intelligence agencies working for the US government that stated categorically and unequivocally that Iran had no nuclear weapons program since 2003 betrayed the irrational, bloodlust mindset driving Israel and her desire to see her ancient Persian enemies destroyed as recounted in the Old Testament story found in the Book of Esther.

Therefore, Iran MUST be attacked, no ifs, ands or buts about it. In a day and age when the Jewish state needs these periodic clashes in order to achieve an otherwise-impossible sense of cohesiveness within an organically fractured, irrational and self-devouring political creature such as Israel, a re-enactment of Persia’s (Iran’s) defeat by God’s chosen people as occurred in the book of Esther does wonders in putting to rest any discussion concerning the “propriety” of the Jewish state’s existence.

As far as a nuclear attack on an east coast American city itself, the results of such an attack–apart from the human cost–would be incalculable in terms of economics and political instability. At a time when–not just America, but indeed the entire world–is so precariously perched at the edge of an abyss that threatens economic, political and social chaos, an American city going up in a mushroom cloud would set in motion a chain reaction the results of which are not difficult to imagine. The resulting meltdown would take–not just years, but more than likely generations to recover.

And once again, just as in 9/11, Israel–through one or many of her carefully ‘chosen’ spokespersons–would then go before world media with barely contained smirks and giggles and say “Well, don’t blame us, we warned you something like this was going to happen” . In the same flavor as the 5 dancing Israeli’s seen filming the destruction of the Twin Towers or Benjamin Netanyahu’s remarks following 9/11 that the attacks on America resulting in the deaths of over 3,000 were “good” in that they would generate “immediate sympathy” for Israel, so too would the Jewish state capitalize on the event and shake her finger in the world’s face and say “tsk, tsk, tsk…should have paid better attention to the warnings we gave…” In the meantime, American leaders would be scrambling to deal with–not only the apocalyptic situation at hand, but as well the loss of public confidence in their ability to lead.

What is noteworthy about this latest threat is the fact that it is a follow-up to threats made directly to George Bush back in May when he visited the Jewish state to help celebrate Israel’s 60-year orgy of uninterrupted violence and bloodshed against the Gentiles who have suffered the unfortunate “honor” of living in such close proximity to God’s chosen people. Before the soles of his shoes had even gotten dirty after stepping on the hallowed ground of Israel he was met at the Ben Gurion airport by the “Men in Black”–meaning the Orthodox Rabbis–who then accosted him with a list of commandments and threats, all cryptic and apocalyptic in their nature, about what the leader of the free world would be facing if he was found slacking off with regards to his “duties” to the Jewish state. A partial list of their demands and threats included reminding him that “God ordained the nations of the world to strengthen the nation of Israel” while telling him to forget the idea of running away from his duty of making war against Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Egypt, and Lebanon, specifying that American troops be used to protect the “Divine rights of the nation of Israel, and remove from her any threat.” The consequences of not doing these things were clear–“destruction” and ”Certain doom” that would “endanger all life on earth” and capping off their threats with “Your fate and that of all those with you hangs in the balance of the destiny of our land…”

..and about 5 months later–BATTA-BOOM!!!-out of seemingly nowhere, the economy of the United States enters a storm not seen since 1929. Indeed, it seemed as if the rabbis had friends in “high places”–protégé’s of Moses no doubt–who had the power to make such plagues happen. As a result of the economic turmoil that resulted in loss of jobs and a housing crisis without precedent since the great depression, George Bush, his party and his legacy found themselves swirling down the political sewer like a piece of used toilet paper.

Those who doubt Israel is capable (or willing) to go to such lengths need to better acquaint themselves with the USS Liberty, a US spy ship that–with complete foreknowledge of malice–was attacked by the air and naval forces of the Jewish state for 2 hours during the latter end of the 6 Day War. Israel’s obvious intention was that the ship be sunk, Egypt be blamed (in the same way as planned with the previously-unsuccessful “Lavon Affair”) resulting in a United States of America out for Arab blood, just as occurred following 9/11. As it was, F-4 Phantom jets–loaded for bear (meaning armed with nuclear weapons) were on their way to Cairo with orders to annihilate the capitol of Soviet-allied Egypt. It was only the miracle of Liberty’s refusal to sink–despite thousands of armor-piercing rounds, a thousand rockets, hundreds of gallons of napalm and 5 torpedoes–that prevented what would most likely have been a nuclear war between the United States and (what was at that time) the Soviet Union.

Dozens of other such examples of Israeli treachery against America abound, the most recent and notorious being her foreknowledge and direct involvement with the events on 9/11. Those who would scoff at the notion that the Jewish state is capable of doing such things–including detonating a nuclear weapon within an American city–should keep in mind that (just as she has said on more occasions than can be counted) she is not like other nations. In the words of her former Defense Minister Moshe Dayan she is ”a dangerous mad dog” on one hand and yet on the other she is the “embodiment of God,” a “light among nations” and “joy of the entire earth” as her political/religious caretakers describe her. While the other nations of the earth operate under for-the-most-part rational plans for their existence, Israel does not. She is like any cult community like Jim Jones’ Guyana or David Koresh’s Waco, and in the event her little experiment begins to show signs of failure, her solution is simple–scrap the whole thing, meaning 6 billion souls on earth–so that Israel’s God “Yahweh” can start over again with a clean slate and, hopefully, “do it right” the next time and make good on His promise to make “His” chosen people rulers of the earth.

And lest some think all of this is pure speculation on the part of anti-Semites with over-active imaginations and who read more into the language of gangsters than what is actually there, let Martin Van Creveld, one of Israel’s most respected military historians speak on the matter at hand–

“We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force…. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that this will happen before Israel goes under.”
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote