Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-05-2008, 12:18 PM   #126
karmakah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Election results!!!

Well, I guess George Green was right...
karmakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:26 PM   #127
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
But what is new is the positive energy his election is generating around the planet... even if only temporery it is hugely relivent and positive in our spiritual evolution. ... Antonia

I agree, Antonia. Hell, Oprah Winfrey even said on t.v. there has been a shift in consciousness. Let us take this momentum of positive energy and move forward.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:42 PM   #128
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Now That Obama Has Won . . . There is No Excuse

Now that a Democrat has been elected president, the Democrats in Congress have no excuse. They can no longer pretend that they have to "hold back" to win the election.

They have no excuse to delay war crimes charges against Bush, Cheney and company for Iraq.

They have no excuse to delay war crimes charges for torture.

They have no excuse to delay criminal charges for spying on Americans.

They have no excuse to delay criminal charges for 9/11.

Now is not the time for Democratic machine politics. Now is the time to implement true American values - cherished across the political aisle - of liberty and justice.

There can be no liberty in America unless the tyrants who have tried to imprison us and enslave us are prosecuted.

There can be no justice in America unless the high and mighty are held accountable for their actions.

Obama is a former Constitutional law professor. He knows the value of the Constitution and the rule of law. He promised during his campaign to curb the unconstitutional practices of the executive branch.

But that is not enough. Because if the tyrants in both parties who have trampled on the vision of the founding fathers are not held accountable, then future tyrants will learn that they can get away with it, also.

Now that Obama has won, there is no excuse. Those who have trampled on our country and our people must be held to account for the whole world and future generations to see.

http://georgewashington2.blogspot.co...ere-is-no.html
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:27 PM   #129
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

and if those involved lead back to UK...

How deep should they go?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:44 PM   #130
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Democran or Republicrat.... different name same game... One is not better or worse than the others...
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:48 PM   #131
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

So who won?...

Here is a simple explanation of how it all works.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTahZE4q90U
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:54 PM   #132
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:"you are talking to someone in a Military town with 500,000 soldiers..."

Yes, you're right 4700 isn't that much...
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:57 PM   #133
Deoxyan

nothing is gonna change for the better. Democracy doesn´t even exists. This is all a charade, a fog curtain to feed and keep calm the uninformed average individual.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:43 PM   #134
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

"While the State exists, there can be no freedom. When there is freedom there will be no State."

Lenin, "State and Revolution", 1919
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:54 PM   #135
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I agree, Antonia. Hell, Oprah Winfrey even said on t.v. there has been a shift in consciousness. Let us take this momentum of positive energy and move forward.
*ON T.V.*? are you kidding me? why do you think they call it Programs on television TO PROGRAM YOUR MIND. asleep much? The New Age Is A fraud to get us to look away from the physical world. Once we stop fighting here then it's all over we will become their slaves and I for one won't do that and fall for the NEW AGE trap.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:21 PM   #136
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
*ON T.V.*? are you kidding me? why do you think they call it Programs on television TO PROGRAM YOUR MIND. asleep much? The New Age Is A fraud to get us to look away from the physical world. Once we stop fighting here then it's all over we will become their slaves and I for one won't do that and fall for the NEW AGE trap.

Of course there is programming and frequency interference going on but it does not work on us like a switch were the minute we turn on a TV we turn in to zombies with hands out streched muttering "I obay!" You need a lot off it and you need to have no other vibrations or frequencies.. evrey thought of your own produces a different frequency... To fight the manipulation of our 3d world we have to work with in our 3d world that we inhabit and are mainly conscious in... To vote and partake in politics and go up against negiitive energies and entities and frequencies and agenda's that are not benifical to us or serve our evolution we have to fight in our own 3d world. We have to take controle of our our 3 d world. We can't do this by sitting on our bums and saying "whats the point?"... We're all mindcontrolled and every body is one of them!!".. This is obsesive complacency coupled with paranoia that wont get any one any where.... We have to, in their own words, "Fight them on the beaches.!"......and in the fields and in the air and on the land and in thier military bases by infiltraton and on there political arena's by going up against them in elections and by voting for the candedit who will beat theirs. Some times to beat and controle a system you have to take it from with in ...from infaltration. They do it so whay cant we?
With Obama's victory the world is a much happier place today and that is what matters. The spirits have been raised, literaly!! Love to you all...
Antonia

Last edited by Antonia; 11-05-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:58 PM   #137
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
Hi Rebel

You are right there is television programming going on. Like others, I have been and am aware of this fact. Personally, I hardly ever watch television. I did tune in yesterday to CNN, however, to see the election results as well as Obama's Grant Park celebration. After the celebration, a CNN reporter happen to ask Oprah Winfrey, who attended, what her thoughts were on what was happening. Oprah said several things and among them was that she felt there was a shift in consciousness that took place. Now, I don't think I have been programmed because I watched this on T.V. and heard Oprah say her opinion briefly. Antonia expresses a good point about programming in her post that replies to your comment. Antonia writes, "it (programming) does not work on us like a switch where the minute we turn on a T.V. we turn into zombies w/ hands out stretched muttering 'I obey!'". I also do not think there has been a shift in consciousness just because Oprah Winfrey says so. One can just observe for themselves on what many, many people (not all) are doing and saying around the world because Obama won the election. From this observation as well as my own feelings, I think there has been a shift in consciousness from, for example, fear to hope that has taken place within many, many people. One does not have to believe in or follow the new age movement to see this kind of shift that has taken place. So to answer your question, I am awake (in regards to what we are talking about). I am looking at the physical world and expressing what I see.

Peace to you.
Old 11-06-2008, 12:32 AM   #138
Baron Cross
Avalon Senior Member

There is shift alright! Here in Texas everybody is buying rifles, handguns. Everybody is cracking jokes about hiding their guns in the ground or get ready for the gun police to start knocking on your front door for your guns
Baron Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:47 AM   #139
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Cross View Post
There is shift alright! Here in Texas everybody is buying rifles, handguns. Everybody is cracking jokes about hiding their guns in the ground or get ready for the gun police to start knocking on your front door for your guns
Well, I guess one should not be surprised since Texas is predominantly a red state with many republicans (not all) who do not feel this hope for the future.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:09 AM   #140
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

How did Shellie get banned? Gordan I can understand BUT Shellie?? I saw alot views eye to eye with her. Quite suprised
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:20 AM   #141
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy.
Aldous Huxley
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:31 AM   #142
PerthDanny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Democran or Republicrat.... different name same game... One is not better or worse than the others...
I agree the people who run this world controll both sides of the political game is a show for the masses so they think there still in controll , Only when "we" as a whole relise whats happening as stand up to oppose them will we controll the game.
PerthDanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:19 AM   #143
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Well, I guess one should not be surprised since Texas is predominantly a red state with many republicans (not all) who do not feel this hope for the future.
exactly.
sadly, that is the majority of Texas.

hard to fathom, really.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote