Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-26-2008, 10:43 PM   #26
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Blue Star: Project Camelot interviews Miriam Delicado

[QUOTE=clarkkent;27775]the jury is still out for me on this one.

more future blonde nordics coming back in time and talking to blonde people of german heritage (she said her mom was full german)
lets see, nordics seem to like to talk to..micheal st clair (teutonic heritage same as germans) and billy meier (swiss same as st clair)

i still cant shake that they seem like enlightened nazi's from a future timeline where the illuminati get their wish of a master race and a slave class (the greys, which as she said led her to the blondes -kinda like a slave going out and fetching something for the owner..)

i think ill believe them when i see some future puerto ricans or enlightened black people in funky robes with big afros come back with the same message and talk to someone not of german/teutonic descent.

food for thought.

heehee...I love that. I have to share that when I "hear" from the Galactic Federation (where "they" identify themselves from) all I see are oval shapes of light. Sometimes they'll show me a "uniform" to identify themselves to my mind, but I really don't see "forms." I wonder if they appear that way (in an appearance) for our benefit?
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:06 PM   #27
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
I If she said a specific event would occur at 10.44PST on the 29 Sept 2008, and then gave an exact location and this event didn't happen due to the fact that the time line was changed, how would people view the person who gave that information? As a fake? An attention seeker?
Jay
haha, nobody expected her to give the minute and exact location when the tsunami hits
At least, she could tell us the Year? and safe locations? that is what little Boriska implied when he said something will happen in 2009
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:54 AM   #28
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
i think ill believe them when i see some future puerto ricans or enlightened black people in funky robes with big afros come back with the same message and talk to someone not of german/teutonic descent.
Sounds like you need to look on Prophet Yahweh on YouTube. He claims the ET's he's in contact with are "strong black men."
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:10 AM   #29
Elixer

Hi,
(First post here.)
I share the concern about Monsanto. It is probably the 'evilist' company in the world.
I wasn't quite sure about the interview. There did not seem to be any new information. This is not a unique story and it would probably be easy to discredit her testimony, if that is what you wanted to do...
It is funny that everybody is talking about this seed issue she briefly brought up. And that is what I want to say something about as well.

First of all, I read that our ascended brothers and sisters have created a seed store where they keep all seeds in their pristine condition, ready to be distributed if and when the need arises, but after the current system has been replaced, so that no matter what Monsanto and others like them might do to ruin the natural order of things, they will never actually succeed.

Second, there is a series of books from Russia called 'The Ringing Cedar Series' about a woman living in 'the Nature' in Siberia, in contact with all of creation and in complete harmony with it. Her name is Anastasia. I'm sure many have heard of her.
There is a great deal of wisdom in these books, coming from ancient Vedic traditions.
The central idea in this series is for every family to have a substantial piece of land (one hectare), granted them by their governemt for the families to grow their own food, create their own space, pass it on to future generations and so on.
A piece of land like this produces a quality of food for you that far, far better than anything you could get at the store and abundantly so.
It will help you gain a better more profound understanding of the Earth, the Cosmos and yourself, because you work in accordance with the Nature.
It will also benefit the Earth if people everywhere start putting their hands in the dirt to grow food with love in their hearts, rather than greed.
If this were done on a sufficiently large scale, the world's hunger problem could be solved in no time.
These books go so far as to say that it will straighten out every corrupt corner of our existence on this planet.
They are great, great books to read and will definitely resonate with you.
In Russia especially, but all over the world, there are groups forming around the central themes in these books. Wonderful.

I was reminded of Anastasia because of the seeds. She tells about planting seeds and that it is important to connect with them before planting. You do this by holding them in your hand and putting them in your mouth, so that the seeds can receive information from you. They will use your information in order to grow the most beneficial plants and fruits possible, specifically tailored to your needs.
I mean, to me that is just a beautiful idea and totally plausible.

It would be great if Camelot could do an interview with the author of these books (Vladimir Megré).
Since ideas seem to be converging, what with Miriam suggesting a similar thing. But also most especially because of the community aspect tying in nicely with Avalon.
There are many Anastasia movements trying to find ways to secure pieces of land in order to start implementing this dream and I think it would be most valuable to connect with these groups because they too are on a righteous path towards a new world and a more mature human conscioussness.

Thanks,
Alex