Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-29-2008, 09:29 AM   #26
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

Default wtf

holy $%#@ lawrence rockefeller is on the acknowlegments page. wtf is going on. http://www.disclosureproject.org/ go to about us and go to acknowledgments. he is on the right hand side. do you get the feeling your mind just might explode?
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:48 AM   #27
shazbot

Default Re: Is Disclosureproject a fraud ?

lawrence rockefeller has pumped a bit of cash into the study of ufos i thought? Didn't he petition bill clinton about it when he was president?
Old 09-29-2008, 10:18 AM   #28
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazbot View Post
lawrence rockefeller has pumped a bit of cash into the study of ufos i thought? Didn't he petition bill clinton about it when he was president?
i didnt know he pumped any cash into ufo's, not so publicly anyway. do you think he is just getting his enemies close or that he acually can stear all that information wherever hey/they likes. i mean he is part of what people call cabal- illuminati- shadow government and the like, right? my little researching shows this anyway. it is tough only tackling one issue at a time i know but, when one little piece does not fit. It really affects everything else.
benny
Old 09-30-2008, 02:14 PM   #29
Gale
Banned

I will reiterate:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale View Post
Greer took disclosure as far as he could with the opposition that was at work at that time but that’s all history now.
There are bigger concerns to deal with now, the Avalon forum stands as proof of the bigger concerns ie. Survival of the Human race.
I for one am thankful the Disclosure Project accumulated the information and witnesses that they did. It was ground breaking and was taken as far as could be under the levels of control at that time.
I would be more curious as to why at this time we are allowed to freely discuss these things on Avalon.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:22 PM   #30
YingYang

Intresting toughts, but is it really a fraud?
I'm always sceptic of most topics, Dr. Steven Greer did his best the way he did it. But it wassent on my 6 o'clock news...

We try to build a community of people who builds his life towards 2012 and all the rest that is unknown to us.
What if they give us this kind of information to make us feel better... a link to this tought --> http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kp24ZeHtv4
There are some amazing ufo stories out there, and what does history tell us?

Anyway I think the Disclosureproject is a good docu for nonbelivers, a wake up call?

Peace
Old 09-30-2008, 02:56 PM   #31
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

i still believe everything from the witnesses and i even have Dr Greer's book. but finding out a rockefeller is rubbing shoulders with the whole thing. just takes me back to when i first found out that bush is best mates with bin ladin.

do we all need to go back to the begining again and start from scratch?
Old 09-30-2008, 08:01 PM   #32
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think it has anything to do with the credibility of the witnesses themselvs to do, but rather why they try to get it out and made public - specifically why Rockefellers would want this.

Some have been speculating in this being because they want to make people believe there is an alien threat and come up with another false flag operation , this time from outer space.

Rockefellers involvement is mentioned in the official Disclosure Project briefing document itself:

Quote:
The UFO investigators who presented evidence were Richard Haines, Los Altos,
Calif.; Illobrand von Ludwiger, Germany; Mark Rodeghier, Center for UFO
Studies, Chicago; John Schuessler, Houston; Erling Strand, Ostfold College,
Skjeberg, Norway; Michael Swords, professor of natural science, Western
Michigan University, Kalamazoo; Jacques Vallee, San Francisco; and Jean-
Jacques Velasco, CNES, Toulouse, France.
The study was initiated by Laurance S. Rockefeller and supported financially by
the LSR Fund
Quote:
The report stresses the importance, in the United States, of private, independent
associations. It mentions the "Briefing Document. Best available evidence" sent in
1995 to a thousand personalities worldwide, and the Sturrock workshop in 1997,
both sponsored by Laurance Rockefeller. The "Briefing Document" has obviously
been welcomed by the authors of the COMETA report. The committee also notes
the public emergence of alleged insiders such as Colonel Philip Corso, and
considers that his testimony may be partly significant as to the real situation in
that country, in spite of many critics.
Quote:
Sturrock/Rockefeller Report on Physical Evidence Related to UFO Reports
In 1997, a workshop was organized by Dr. Peter Sturrock and the Society of
Scientific Exploration and funded by Mr. Laurance S. Rockefeller to review
physical evidence purported to be associated with UFO events. This was the first
major review of these issues by the scientific community in nearly 3 decades and
the results were reported in the national media.
http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_33/521000.../Disclosure.pdf

Some more information from another website:
Quote:
Lawrence Rockefeller, a member of the Rockefeller "dynasty", was very interested in The Disclosure Project. The Rockefeller family has been involved in the funding of countless "social experiments". Many admit that the Rockefeller family provided funds for the "War of the Worlds" broadcast directed by Orson Welles. Naturally, many people missed the opening credits to the radio special and thought they were actually being attacked by aliens. 1.7 million people took to the streets.
-

"The Disclosure Project" is obviously just a organization of stagnancy. They are funded by generals, lieutenants, politicians, and a billionaire. It's best not to trust organizations that are strangely cooperative with the government. Check out this acknowledgments page from thedisclosureproject.org, you can find Lawrence Rockefeller's name towards the middle of the column on the right:

http://www.disclosureproject.org/ES-...edgments-2.htm
http://www.the7thdimension.com/2008/02/bil...t-laurence.html

In an interview one Disclosure Projects own pages Dr Green mentions involvement with Rockefeller and others:
Quote:
D: Some of the stories are extraordinary.

G: Yes, and they're all absolutely true. In fact they're way understated. This is what caught the attention of people like Laurence Rockefeller, Mrs. Buttros Ghali [wife of the former UN General Secretary], former head of Army Intelligence General Stubblebine, and eventually friends of the President [Clinton]. Some very good friends of the President became cognizant of what we were doing and urgently wanted us to get information to the President, to his science advisor, as well as to some of the senior military intelligence people in his administration after he got elected in 1993.
-
http://www.disclosureproject.org/Phenomena...wSept102004.htm

From wikipedia:
Quote:
Rockefeller had a strong interest in the latter stages of his life in UFOs. In 1993, along with his niece, Anne Bartley, the stepdaughter of Winthrop Rockefeller and the then president of the Rockefeller Family Fund, he established the UFO Disclosure Initiative to the Clinton White House, whose main request was that all UFO information held by the government, including from the CIA and the US Air Force, be declassified and released to the public. The first and most important test case where declassification had to apply, according to Laurance, was the Roswell UFO incident; this eventuated in an Air Force Report in September, 1994 which categorically denied the incident was UFO-related. Laurance subsequently briefed Clinton on the results of his initiative in 1995. Clinton did produce an Executive Order in late 1994 to force mass declassification of documents in the National Archives, but this did not specifically refer to UFO-related files.[2]

He also had an interest, gained via his mother Abby Aldrich Rockefeller, in Buddhism and Asian cultural affairs. He also became interested in spiritual research and crop circles. He funded the research of Harvard Medical School Professor Dr. John Edward Mack, author of Passport to the Cosmos. He also funded a scientific study about crop circles in the late 1990s, in which scientists concluded that they were possibly dealing with an unknown energy source, as their research into a small number of them left them baffled.[3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurence_Rockefeller

That's as much as I got on this so far, but I found it interesting..

-EA
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:44 PM   #33
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

I think that believeing the disclosure project is a fraud is a bigger conspiracy than the actual ufo conspiracy. These are very credible witnesses with hours worth of interviews. What is also interesting is that Gary Mckinnon who is the man from the uk who faces 60 years in an american jail for hacking into nasa in the search for ufo evidence, researched into one of the nasa workers working for nasa. He found the actual department where she said she worked and also found images of alien spacecraft. Here's the interview http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B4PkNPCEnJM
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:56 PM   #34
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

i guess this thread name should be changed to disclosure project has a spie
I wrote to Dr Richard Boylan
i wont indorse the content but it assists to continue this little investigation.
here is what i wrote to him:
just wanted to point out that I went to the project disclosure website and looked in the 'about' section and then the 'acknowelegment' section and I found Lawrence rockefeller about halfway down the right hand side.
now my question. he is in what you call the CABAL right? so what is he doing funding the research that he does not want the public to see? is he manipulating the disclosure project? is the disclosure project a farce? are they trying to discredit any whistle blower they get on their side by controlling the front runner Dr Greer?

please reply Dr Boylan. If possible could you add information.

here is my reply:

Last edited by bennycog; 10-01-2008 at 12:11 AM.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:58 PM   #35
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

here is my reply:
Ben, et al.,

Hello.
Of course Steven Greer is a wholly-purchased "asset" of Lawrence Rockefeller and the Rockefeller family. The Rockefellers are uber-Cabal.
Lawrence Rockefeller financed UFO research which was tame and controlled, (nothing too serious saw the light of public view). Meanwhile Steven Greer's "credibility" as an "industrious UFO investigator and advocate" grew. Greer is a "sleeper" agent.
For more see: http://www.drboylan.com/openltr2ufocomm.html

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

i will try contacting Dr Greer himself, see what he says.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:00 PM   #36
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

sorry guys. i guess i need to tell you the reason i asked Dr Boylan.

i watched a doco called safespace fastwalker files and seen that Dr Greer and Dr Boylan were both in this doco.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:12 PM   #37
Shechaiyah
Banned

I have learned nothing from the Disclosure Project that wasn't already known.

Where I learned new nooz is in the NASA Rover database, checking to see whether their photos are real or not. They're not.

Once you know this, you can begin to GROK the real situation. Don't go there if you scare easy.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:09 AM   #38
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Is Disclosureproject a fraud ?

Knock the Disclosure Project if you wish, I have no problem with that, as long as you continue to have the courtesey to not knock the actual 400+ witnesses whom have come forward. They risk, they have a lot to lose, they have nothing to gain, but a need to educate the public. Do you trust Dr Boylan more than Dr Greer then? Perhaps they all have an agenda of sorts?

THE WATCHER aka BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:10 AM   #39
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shechaiyah View Post

Where I learned new nooz is in the NASA Rover database, checking to see whether their photos are real or not. They're not.

Once you know this, you can begin to GROK the real situation. Don't go there if you scare easy.

Shech--
hey schech,
can you post the website your refering too and explain how they are not real. I dont doubt it. we should show all evidence we can on anything we are doing here and on other threads. it makes it easier on everyone else. and all us investigating together and freely showing it, can bring alot of knowledge.
benny
Old 10-01-2008, 12:17 AM   #40
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Knock the Disclosure Project if you wish, I have no problem with that, as long as you continue to have the courtesey to not knock the actual 400+ witnesses whom have come forward. They risk, they have a lot to lose, they have nothing to gain, but a need to educate the public. Do you trust Dr Boylan more than Dr Greer then? Perhaps they all have an agenda of sorts?

THE WATCHER aka BMK
you will notice that i do not discredit any witness.
just trying to get to the bottom of it. i cant be like anyone else and just whisk over the information that does not fit. nor should any of us.
we are no better off if we do that. and all of us here should contribute some research so as to come to a conclusion amongst us. by all means get something about Dr Boylan. it could become very circular in the info that we get. But, we will find a way to break that circle and find what is outside of it.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:23 AM   #41
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Is Disclosureproject a fraud ?

that is good to know. Merely asking that everyone takes the time to view/read each witness testimony and then sit back and run it thru your mind. ask questions. Each of us have become disillusioned with Dr Greer over the past few years and have sought other avenues in which to disclose. Still loyal to the project but resigned to the fact we are getting nowhere fast.

THE WATCHER aka BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:40 AM   #42
Shechaiyah
Banned

I did place some samples in an album, here, about twelve.

See for yourself whether Rover photos show Life On Mars or not.

HOWEVER, there is a CONSENSUS about Life On Mars, that disagrees with NASA.

WHICH KNOWN RESEARCHERS *AGREE* THAT LIFE IS EVERYWHERE -- EVEN ON MARS?

THESE MEN AGREE.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...07978100913713 Richard Hoagland

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...83671241989001 John Lear

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...62083172014414 George Green

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...52945040630461 William Deagle, MD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4PkNPCEnJM Gary McKinnon

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...67568796529301 David Sereda

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...46455844423962 Dan Burisch

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...52722&q=&hl=en Bob Dean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk Steven Greer, MD.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...48655137118430 Bill Moyers

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92185126189734 Alex Collier

shech--

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennycog View Post
hey schech,
can you post the website your refering too and explain how they are not real. I dont doubt it. we should show all evidence we can on anything we are doing here and on other threads. it makes it easier on everyone else. and all us investigating together and freely showing it, can bring alot of knowledge.
benny

Last edited by Shechaiyah; 10-01-2008 at 12:46 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:05 AM   #43
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

thanx schech
Old 10-01-2008, 01:54 AM   #44
Shechaiyah
Banned

One of the things that happens when NASA DATA is brought forward and looked at critically, even in a neutral manner, is that debunkers come out of the woodwork and begin making accusations about the sanity of the OP.

The bad vibes that debunkers create actually ruin comraderie in a forum, so I'm limiting exposure of NASA data, by placing it in albums and not in threads.

Hopefully, such an accusatory scenario will not be repeated here, with such an illustrious group as this is, where people are fully cognizant of the realities of mind-rape and mind-control existent in the matrix Not-See system.

If this strategy isn't okay with you, please advise.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:07 AM   #45
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

sounds good to me schech.
i really dont want us looking amongst each other thinking "is he the reasl deal here"
i think we are all on the same level. though most of you would be much further in knowledge and investagation than me. i think it is great that we can post our findings and other people can look through them to find the same you have or maybe even more.

It sometimes gets hard to stay focused. but its harder to not be focused at all.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:58 AM   #46
Shechaiyah
Banned

No kidding!

Old 10-01-2008, 05:31 AM   #47
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Dr greer has done more in "UFOLOGY" than all the project camelot witnesses combined. He's done more to legitimize "fringe" topics to people in our government who were interested but blocked from the info.

he says explicitly that half the "bad guys" want this out, and i read he wanted rockefeller to do more but the rockefellers put the clamp down. keep in mind one rockefeller could fund his operation to make a 90 million budget movie if he wanted.

he acknowledges powerful elites and the struggle between them and other agencies on what gets released.

i also might add that he's working on "project orion" google it.
he's trying to raise money to get private sector scientists to utilize zero-point energy which would revolutionize our planet and destroy the ruling eleites power base.

do you think if he was a rockefeller shill he'd be allowed to do that? he's going around trying to get financing (you can google a video of him giving a lecture and aswering questions to prospective investors)
you guys should do more research before you knock someone who's doing more for species than just about anyone out there.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:36 AM   #48
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shechaiyah View Post

Shech--

really? well i can tell you that most the public wasnt aware of structures on the moon, or 57 varieties of alien species catalogued by the government, or that we've back engineered UFO technology or that we could have a false flag alien attack that was predicted by a former nazi scientist we brought over to work for us.

if your were aware of all this in 2001 then kudos to you but i can assure the general public and media werent and ARENT.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:25 PM   #49
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

just recieved an email back from one of Dr Greer's assistants ( im guessing she is)
this is my questions

Hi Dr Greer,
i wanted to ask a few questions about Lawrence Rockefeller. I notice that he is in your acknowledgements page and that he has funded you on various accounts.
Have you reasearched the Rockefeller family tree and their past? I cant say i have myself but have looked into many that has.
Do you realize he is infiltrating you or are you involved?
Do you realize everything you are talking about he most likely already knows?
if you knew why did you let him part of the project when most of everyone knows that this family is part of the problem?

"Dear Ben,

Lawrence Rockefeller died a few years ago. He only funded a little bit, which was the first collection of best evidence cases compiled in the early-mid nineties to provide to president Clinton.
No, he has not infiltrated the project.

Regards,

Debbie"

not much info there but it is something.

benny
Old 10-01-2008, 11:47 PM   #50
Shechaiyah
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
really? well i can tell you that most the public wasnt aware of structures on the moon, or 57 varieties of alien species catalogued by the government, or that we've back engineered UFO technology or that we could have a false flag alien attack that was predicted by a former nazi scientist we brought over to work for us. if your were aware of all this in 2001 then kudos to you but i can assure the general public and media werent and ARENT.
Nope. I'm only talking about the last year. In 2001 I didn't know squat.

In our national carnival and soap opera atmosphere, it has taken a great deal of digging to even find a page to start. I just put up three albums (Moon, Mars and Sol); and if you look at what they contain, you will understand what I mean.

: ) Shech--