Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-23-2008, 03:17 PM   #51
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reincarnation/Timeline Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonericq7 View Post
Thank you all for your help on this. I have much to learn...and appearantly no linear time to do it in. For anyone interested in learning more about this, like me, is there a source with which further study can be accomplished? Any links are greatly appreciated!

Peace
Hi Wilson,

There is no need for concern. Or perhaps your comment is half in humor.

You have more than all the linear time in the world to learn the lessons of Source/Creation; but it is good to learn and develop all one can in any one lifetime.

Non-linear time is the way time is perceived by higher entities, like the Sovereign Integral. As the spirit, which is just one of the spiritual offshoots of the Sovereign Integral, develops and grows it experiences these lifetimes in linear format though it doesn't "think" of them in that way. It can, and occasionally does, in visionary form, present these different personalities to the human personality/instrument housing it in a linear fashion, rather like a train of lives with distinctly different carriages that house it as it evolves lifetime to lifetime.

When the frequency of the Human Instrument is aligned with that of its spirit these other lives can sometimes flash through in visions.

The human personality experiences time differently from the Sovereign Integral, as it should, but it helps to have an understanding of the overview, which provides a map of where the human instrument is going -- and what s/he ultimately is.

I believe I gave you a couple of links in a private mail.

Peace to you,

Chris
Chris1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 03:51 PM   #52
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
In terms of the mechanics of re-incarnation, milk and honey, do you buy into the concept/story of the "soul collector"* as described by John Lear?

*A moon based container that traps the souls who decide to joint the light at the end of the tunnel shortly after the separation from the body.

Thanks.

-feeler
Hello Feeler,

Although you didn't ask me, I feel I should say that the spirit is completely inviolable. It cannot be captured by any aliens, technology or anything on the moon, though I am aware of many claims and stories to the contrary, and I do respect John Lear's life work. All spirits here are basically anchored around this earth.

The individuated spirit that is housed within the human (instrument) is an essence or spark of Source itself. Do you really think that an essence of Source itself can be captured and held away from its natural home. Spirit is utterly inviolable.

These types of stories can help create disassociated and incoherent personalities. Look carefully at the beliefs and/or employees of originators of these stories, and here I'm not talking of John Lear, and then engage in some really critical thinking.

It is very easy for misunderstandings to occur in this field because there is no one accepted definition of the word "soul." In this post and my posts generally I have used it to represent spirit or the individuated spirit. There are schools of thought, however, for whom the soul is a part of the inner psychology. That soul is a totally different matter and might possibly be subject to what Lear is talking about, not that I'm saying it is.

Chris
Old 11-23-2008, 04:25 PM   #53
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabris8 View Post
Thanks for the reply! I guess I always choose NOT to remember, each time!! I sure do not remember anything...would like to have a session to see how my past has been. Have to make a mental note to know for the next life!
Hi Stabris8,

Rather than a matter of choice, not remembering previous lives is the natural order for an evolving species like us. Many questions arise at this stage because we are on the time cusp of regenerating our genetics and evolving forward into the era and bodies in which we will be better equipped to remember.

An early species would be nearly if not actually insane if it were to remember all previous lives. There would be just so much information pouring in that it would completely overload the human psyche, mind and brain. So one reason is it is a safety valve. Another is that the previous lives were not "you" they were a different person that housed your spirit, so why would you remember anymore than you would see what other peoples' lives were?

The important tasks for any human incarnate are in the present life, and all the challenges needed for progress are going to come up, spirit and Source will see to this. I know there are many claims as to the benefits accruing knowledge of previous lives, but spirit and Source will give all the input the human will need to recognize and learn what it can or is planned for it in this life. What is required is merely for the human instrument to recognize these ideas, intuitions, hints, and "promptings" from spirit. It is in doing this that the human instrument develops knowledge, experience, love, compassion, wisdom, intelligence, and all Creation/Source qualities that is the purpose of its and its spirit's existence, and how both evolve. It is generally just not necessary at all to know of previous lives and what happened in them.

Once the sixth and seventh senses (see WMM) have been developed we will be capable of handling such additional input in wisdom and with insight. It is highly likely IMO that many people will begin to experience this within the next 1-2 incarnations of their spirit, and if the planetary shift occurs around 2012 some may do so then, though it will take science to correct and enhance our genetics back to the original natural state. This is hinted at in the WingMakers 23 chamber and Billy Meier talks openly of it.

Chris
Old 11-23-2008, 04:57 PM   #54
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Alexander View Post
Many replies, which did not have time to read, so I will simply answer from my own experience:

There is no set limit in years between each incarnation, even the idea is absurd as time do not exist on the spiritual planes, and a person can basically be reborn as soon as he dies. However normally a person do not get reincarnated that soon but spend some time in the lower astral planes for a while, some ascend further up, and some are never reincarnated. Some only reincarnate a part of themselves, a soul fragment.

For further information on the last part, please check my thread at http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6337 where I explain this concept in depth and I think you may find it quite interesting in regards of your research.

I also explain there how several people claiming to be the reincarnation of the same past person can in fact all be correct about it.

Peace profound,
-EA
Hi Edward,

You are right that there are no set number of years between incarnations. If natural law were allowed to have its way by humans, though, each life would be just a little over 1.5 times the length of the earth life lived. You are right, of course, that time doesn't matter at all to the spirit, but what spirit has to do is determined by what happened in earth time and so it can be measured in earth time. All experience is not instantaneously absorbed or integrated into the spirit upon death.

As an analogy, after work and the day's tasks are over, the mind, psyche and brain take a certain amount of time to process all of that through dreams and inner experiences within the psychological realms. It's usually around 8 hours. Eight hours means nothing to the subconscious or inner structure of the psyche, but that is about the amount of time it takes by our standards to process everything and prepare for the next day.

It is the same with the spirit. After a lifetime there is a tremendous amount of experiential data to be processed, reviewed, assessed in all kinds of ways and integrated into the spiritual frequency. It is just that this integrative process requires about 1.5 times the period of incarnation -- and it is a ratio more than a time, but it does, of course, equate into earth years, just as dreams equate into earth hours, or minutes.

I know many talk of soul fragments but the spirit is inviolable and cannot be fragmented. It is always in a healthy state of coherence, though it has not always in our days integrated all the experiences of a previous lifetime into its frequency due to humans calling it back into new bodies too quickly as we overpopulate the planet. This is not a problem for the spirit, though; it just delays that amount of integration and so progress and so has that little less optimum amount to present to the new human form for learning.

The Sovereign integral does have many spirits collected into its being, so in a sense you could say it can fragment into many parts, but the individuated spirit is individual and complete and does not divide.

Chris
Old 11-27-2008, 01:58 AM   #55
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another idea about why not seeing past lives streaming by is a safety valve -- because looking at all of the trauma that we caused ourselves and others is exactly the reason we closed down. Without the safety factors in place a person could go insane.

Looking at past lives is a natural occurrence or phenomenon of all clearing methodologies that I am aware of, and James did put some emphasis on doing some sort of personal clearing.

Whether we are evolving or sinking further is a close call at this point, and a personal choice being largely an individual state of mind, IMHO. Personally, only because I am doing my clearing work can I begin to see myself crossing the Rubicon of never going back to this self-degraded state again: I can make better decisions from now on.

Granted, I am looking at only a small part of the overall trend line so my interpretation may be off.

Yes, Chris, these past lives were not "me", and I am not me in this current identity, except that I say that I am me. I was the "me" that I created in that life. See my avatar on the left? I created that identity package. I'm not interested in revisiting it unless there is something I need to see there, everything being relative.

Remember, whatever we say and create as beings is real to us. That is our most native talent -- the ability to mock up anything and put it there. Voila! the Universe.

The only reason to go and look at these other identities is when they are accreted to us as is evidenced by our present identity actions. To the extent that they are carried over as compulsive they need to be carefully looked at before the compulsion dispels. I witness too after every session I have dispelled some very physical negative energy and I have witnessed this with others.

I have seen disembodied beings carrying a lot of dark grey matter with them, hanging onto decayed energies for dear life. I would like to suggest that they enter their next bodyidentity package without the baggage. It might be more fun, lol.

Better times for all,

Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris1617 View Post
Hi Stabris8,

Rather than a matter of choice, not remembering previous lives is the natural order for an evolving species like us. Many questions arise at this stage because we are on the time cusp of regenerating our genetics and evolving forward into the era and bodies in which we will be better equipped to remember.

An early species would be nearly if not actually insane if it were to remember all previous lives. There would be just so much information pouring in that it would completely overload the human psyche, mind and brain. So one reason is it is a safety valve. Another is that the previous lives were not "you" they were a different person that housed your spirit, so why would you remember anymore than you would see what other peoples' lives were?

The important tasks for any human incarnate are in the present life, and all the challenges needed for progress are going to come up, spirit and Source will see to this. I know there are many claims as to the benefits accruing knowledge of previous lives, but spirit and Source will give all the input the human will need to recognize and learn what it can or is planned for it in this life. What is required is merely for the human instrument to recognize these ideas, intuitions, hints, and "promptings" from spirit. It is in doing this that the human instrument develops knowledge, experience, love, compassion, wisdom, intelligence, and all Creation/Source qualities that is the purpose of its and its spirit's existence, and how both evolve. It is generally just not necessary at all to know of previous lives and what happened in them.

Once the sixth and seventh senses (see WMM) have been developed we will be capable of handling such additional input in wisdom and with insight. It is highly likely IMO that many people will begin to experience this within the next 1-2 incarnations of their spirit, and if the planetary shift occurs around 2012 some may do so then, though it will take science to correct and enhance our genetics back to the original natural state. This is hinted at in the WingMakers 23 chamber and Billy Meier talks openly of it.

Chris

Last edited by Gnosis5; 11-27-2008 at 02:25 AM.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:09 AM   #56
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! Session ended and 4 cake doughnuts later I'm back on planet earth.

This session took me to before we as beings had pulled together any kind of a physical universe: We interacted with each other with thoughts and illusions. This was not back to the most simple of times, but very close in my estimation.
This is pre-time, pre-physics and the incident starts with my being at peace with myself. Suddenly a bumper-car type of swarm of my fellow beings darts through and past me. Yummmy, they look so nibbly...Chomp! Big cheshire cat grin. I'm enjoying myself so much we end the session. I'm sure next session we will go and see what kind of indigestion I got from that, lol.

The purpose of these sessions is specifically to help me clear myself by sorting through some major incidents where I hurt others in order to have what I desired. This breaks up the lumped of mass of these lifetimes and is very cathartic.

good to be here,
Gnosis
Old 11-27-2008, 05:47 AM   #57
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

This is a 10-part YouTube video about the Tibetan Book of the Dead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RIrA...eature=related

There are two tales in this video of two men who died and reincarnated and were then discovered. One was the current Dalai Lama.

cheers!
Gnosis
Old 12-02-2008, 12:01 AM   #58
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

I feel that timelines and timeslips are caused by the two factors.

1. The passage of earth through the galaxy being effected by external bodies, solar flares, wormholes, black holes, energy from past events.

2. ET involvement - mainly caused by their apparatus interfering with our planets natural balance.

Anyone agree?

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote