Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-12-2008, 01:49 PM   #51
Suriel

Wink Re: As your Timeline Changes, are People, Places, and Things Disappearing?

Thank you everyone for sharing your stories. So far, it is obvious that many of you have experienced Deja Vu, things gone missing, and places changing. And, I forgot to mention about the show, "Quantum Leap" which is totally focused on this whole theory in Quantum Physics.

I have had many occasions where I have dreamed about being different people in different physical bodies. Well, that would make since, if your soul wants to experience life and express itself in all avenues. But, for now you are experiencing this life, which means you are on a new journey. We all have reasons for being here.

I believe I am here to be with my family and radiate love to those that want to accept it. We all radiate a certain frequency that influences others. We are all connected.

Here at Avalon, I believe all of you make a great difference. Please continue sharing your experiences. I enjoy your stories.

Peace,
Kevin aka Suriel - Messenger of Light
Old 10-12-2008, 02:07 PM   #52
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: As your Timeline Changes, are People, Places, and Things Disappearing?

hi Kevin,

a couple days ago i thought I saw the clock change to the same time twice. It was kind of strange but I really just did not pay much attention or give it much thought...just kept on my tasks for the day.

I have been seeing patterns of numbers that are quite interesting.... like in a day I will see 1010 then 1111 then 1212 coincidence? I don't think so.

Its strange that I have seen all 3 in a row on a few different days. I used to just see 1111 and I do feel the synchronicity of many things in my life coming faster and I can see it in many others too...both good and bad.

Also I have felt a few surges where I have been smacked from the inside out and become very aware of everything for a few moments to the extreme. There are many people that I don't see anymore but I have noticed that the ones that I don't want around because their vibrating lower then me just don't come around any more. I guess were just not on the same wave length or time line or dimension or something

Some are learning to get in tune and sing with their BODY AND MIND AND SOUL, others are writing crappy music and manifesting themselves a big mess on a beautiful planet. I wish the nightmares would disappear and the golden age of day dreams begins!
JT

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 10-12-2008 at 07:17 PM. Reason: spelling
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:11 PM   #53
Suriel

Jester,

I have been having similar experiences. Time seems to slow down. I even felt that I was in the future looking back into the past.

I'm not sure what is happening. Some say that spirit guides or angels are trying to communicate with you.

Who knows?

Old 10-12-2008, 02:14 PM   #54
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: As your Timeline Changes, are People, Places, and Things Disappearing?

yes,

I relate to that Kevin; looking back from the future and seeing myself in the present time.

Teaching the me in the present how to evolve into the me from the future.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:24 PM   #55
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

On this thread: Project Avalon Forum » Project Avalon Forum » Project Avalon » Economy and Currency » All withdrawals and electronic payments down right now

Several guys are mentioning having experience a total blank while going to the bank for a withdrawal and trying to remember their pin code.Something they never had before.
Interesting ?

kindness

mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:07 PM   #56
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Here's a story which I told to my friends at work and many have visited my home to verify if the story is true or not. My house had a lot of roof top leaks,this is something which I wanted to fix but the expense of fixing it and with a baby on the way I decided to wait. When it rain my little boy would slip all over the place so I decided to fix the roof top leaks by imagining that they are not leaking anymore. A few days later It was raining and the ROOF STOP LEAKING. Needless to say I just FREAK and my expression at the moment as I recalled was, "OH S_ _T it worked"!!! When to work and related the story to my co-workers obviously they thought that Frank fnally lost his marbles. Well a few months went by and no leaks, the most rain we had so far is 72 hrs. straight of pouring rain . That happen over 7 months ago is raining today my roof is not leaking. Everytime it rains I start to laugh, often in disbelief, I think to myself this is not possible but hey it is happening day in and day out. My boy has not slip on the floor due to roof top leaks and I am as happy as I can be.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-12-2008 at 04:10 PM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:31 PM   #57
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting stories here, thanks for starting the topic!

One question that I have is: how do timeline shifts intertwine between people explaining them? Like here... the contributors describe their timeline shifts in one area - this forum. So they have converged on something? Or is it just one timeline that happens to have these exact souls on it?

In other words, can one of the posters here experience a shift tomorrow in which this thread is not even there?
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:54 PM   #58
Suriel

Hi Nik,

I think this thread is like an experiment. As we reach closer to 2012, there is a funny thing happening with the timelines. If we ascend, our journey will restart in a new age, so to speak. I'm sure you will be on the same path but the energy will change or is changing.

As all the parallel universes get closer to the next cycle, we want to evaluate the situation. It is possible to jump into another timeline, but it may not be noticable. So far, this thread is getting very interesting. Although, I believe it should have a higher rating. But that is my opinion.

And if this forum disappears, the real question would be... would you remember that the forum existed in the first place? Now that is a mind bender. lol
Old 10-12-2008, 05:25 PM   #59
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Frank Samuel, cool story even better because I did exactly the same thing with a roof leak, it was leaking enough to fill a five gallon bucket overnight, and the annoying drip was more than I could bear, So I just concentrated on the thought - I do not live in a Universe where my roof leaks - The leak stopped 20 minutes later, even though it was raining harder than ever.
I never found the exact source of the leak, although this past summer I did patch up the area just to make sure I don't live in a Universe where my roof leaks!
M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:52 PM   #60
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
So far, this thread is getting very interesting. Although, I believe it should have a higher rating. But that is my opinion.
There... I fixed up that timeline a bit!
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:55 PM   #61
Suriel

Thanks, Nik. You are a Pal!
Old 10-12-2008, 06:07 PM   #62
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Time lines and dimensional shifts... I had a dream that there was a dimensional portal in my yard, a circular warp in space that was visible. The grass from my yard continued on the other side of the portal, but the landscape was different on the other side. I walked through it and it felt like a completely normal and natural thing to do. I was here; then I was there.

I think that might have been a dream instruction of what it will be like, in which case I agree with Kevin that we might not even notice that we have shifted.

As we have worked to raise our vibration, the new higher vibration becomes our new normal. We don't really remember what we were like before, although we have memories that our life used to be different in hundreds of ways. It's like remembering/knowing that I was once a child or a baby, but I'm not that now. That child or baby seems almost like a whole separate person although I am connected by memory. I feel like I have walked through at least 5 of these doorways in my lifetime.

Maybe we don't really "grow." We more like metamorphose like butterflies do, into new beings.

Mudra: I had a very embarassing moment the other day when I couldn't remember my own phone number. Actually, this has happened twice recently.

Last edited by doodah; 10-12-2008 at 06:12 PM.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:11 PM   #63
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

I heard this why all the bees are dissapearing....!
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:16 PM   #64
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

All my life. My guess is that this is the fledgling stages of working with multidimentionality. Our reality trains us in good mind-emotion control. At some point I'm thinking we will develope full control over the contents of the dimention we occupy.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:17 PM   #65
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Forgot to say that the fact you are noticing it indicates the beginnings of mastery.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:30 PM   #66
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

If the timelines merge.... then I do belive we will remember this forum... and just wonder if it suddenly shot down or something.... and it might be the answer for me that I remember seeing those films before they even had premiere.... two overlapping memories.... I carry the first memory in to this timeline....

I did actually got a calling in the year 2000 to merge myself through the timelines.... and even connect to my past and future me,s.... to hold a straight line....and if I think about it now in the possebility of a singularity in 2012, I can understand why....

When I was in my early teenages something strange happend... I was sitting in my classroom and the loadspeaker turned on and the headmaster talked about something.... about 10 minutes after he was ready I suddenly found myself re-living the last 15 minutes.... darn.... I got so confused first, everything was the same... the teacher talked about the same things... my classmates did exactly the same things... the loadspeaker turned on again and the headmaster talked about the same thing.... what was different was me.... because I was aware about it I moved different and try to see after clues around to what was happening... It was not a deja-vu.... it was very different to that....

After that experience I used to carry home books about quantum physics from the library...and I have had an interest in nature of time after that....
and I loved when we start to do math about dimensions.... how the time changed in diffrent dimensions... I dont remember in which order they happend but when you try to understand the time concentrated to one spot... all time at once.... or when it turned as a field... but then we counted the time as linear in a three dimensional room and the time as a own dimension.... that was the base for the calculations....but that was a veeeeery long time ago..........I have forgotten all math I did learn once...

Today I have a different view on time.... I see it as a spiral, and for do this calculations you have to count it as a curve or even use trigonometry, and then you might get different results.... but it should take me years to get back to this kind of math..... If you dont use it for 25 years, you forgot....

hey Kevin.... how is your knowledge in higher math..... .... could you do it... I guess a big problem will be to find the equation for the curve....

hughs.....
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:11 PM   #67
Suriel

Artemis,

I'm not very good at math. But I do agree that the spiral is the key. Fractal Geomoetry and Quantum Physics somehow ties into the timeline theory.

Either way the result is infinity. Which means we keep going and going like the Energizer Bunny, even after this life. Creation is fun. Our physical bodies may wear out. But then we will keep going.

That is the good news. I think we sometimes choose to forget so we can have a new experience. But some remember which gives them an advantage and a different journey in their timeline.

It is interesting stuff that is for sure.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:48 PM   #68
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

A good question to ponder is..

Is each timeline actually a parallel universe, or are there multiple realities occuring within our one universe. I have done quite a bit of completely non-scientific intuitive research on parallel universes. In my current paradigm there are indeed parallel universes. However, perhaps each universe has its own set of timelines.

So I guess what I am saying is that in my opinion we may not be jumping from one universe to the other when we change timelines. Instead we are moving around within our own universe.

The parallel universes more than likely have completely different laws of physics within them. They each have thier own distinct fractal geometry. Some of them have a base frequency that vibrates much higher than ours, while others much lower.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:10 PM   #69
Suriel

tone3,

You may be on to something there. That may explain how timelines can cross over. There could also be a way where your spirit can go accross the Universes too. So you got multiple timelines in one universe and then multiple lives and timelines in another. whew.... That's alot of lifetimes. Talk about expressing yourself. lol
Old 10-12-2008, 08:21 PM   #70
LotusEarth
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: As your Timeline Changes, are People, Places, and Things Disappearing?

This is an interesting subject. It reminds of the back to the future movies, where the polaroids, documents, changed as Marty McFly and Doc altered the timelines...

I think this is always the case. Career changes, changes in philosophy, yourself, beliefs, will bring new people, places, things.
LotusEarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:24 PM   #71
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

I do not to claim to be an expert on time lines or parallel universes, here's my 2 cents. Our physical body exist in a 3dimensional world at the lowest common denominator matter is made of energy. The essence of our body is invisible to the naked eye, the same with the physical realm around us.
The naked eye cannot see all the dimensions outside of the 3D world, however that does not mean that it does not exist. The intresting thing with energy is that it can travel beyond the speed of light. Is this is true then it is possible for your essence or energy to be in multiple dimensions at the same time, the same as the world we live on. Some people call it the spiritual realm,
for me is a little more than that. As you begin to evolutionize beyond this 3D reality you become aware that you have more than 5 physical senses to perceive the world around, you also have invisible senses which connects you to a higher realm. I do not want to say anymore, only that the journey within is very beautiful, the internal beauty that exist within you is oh so beautiful if you only can feel it and see it then you will know there's so much more than meets the physical eye. Happy Journeys !!!
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:30 PM   #72
Suriel

Frank you are on the right track. We have different dimensions of our soul that branch out. 3D being one the lowest vibrations of soul expression.
So we got higher selves looking down at ourself in 3D waving and saying, "Hey you down there. What you doing? Everything you are doing down there is affecting me up here."

Good post.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:56 PM   #73
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

I do not experience my higher self above me.... but inside me.... I am not separeted to it.... Before I was three month old I turn over to my higher self... experienced this reality as my higher self for a minute.... and that experience has completly shaped my life ever since....

And I do belive I have contact, integrated my higher self.... after I got a spontanous kundalini rising 17 years ago I have experience couple of more times turning over to my higher self..... but I cant live in this society with only my higher self... I do not have any body.... I dont have the tools to move around in this world that I can interact with people in this way then....

But depending on which frequence I hold in my body determind the blend of my everydayme and my higher self....low frequence .... more everydayme.... high frequence .... less everydayme and higher impact of my higher self....
I do feel the diffrence.... my thoughts change... my feelings change....I do feel emotions physically .... I do feel and see my chakras.... and if it is important my everydayme step aside and make my higher self take over to do things or say things.... and it is inside of me....its there I have my contact....

hughs
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:06 PM   #74
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

So why not see the path of a timeline as that of a highway one is driving on. When you see an exit you want to get off on it represents an adventure somewhere. When you want to resume your longer term journeys you get back on the highway and travel further until you get to another exit for that adventure, and so. Let's say the Universe provides clues of this anomaly by flashing the number sequences, like 10:10, 11:11, or 12:12, even to go so far as 2012 may be the timeline of balance by the binary code 01 amidst the new age of 22, or 2:2... just a thought. Perhaps 2012 is a frame of mind and waiting for the actual date may not be necessary if focusing on the balance of polarity becomes mastered in time (no pun intended- OK it was). Obviously a planned out destination would parrallel as to what highway one must be on and how far or long one needs to travel to fulfill that experience. So the length of time one spends in an adventure is dependent on ones own understanding of what their journey/experience is to entail before they will or can arrive at the next step, level, understanding, etc,.

And then there is the times when we aren't paying attention and we come up on our exit quickly and steer across 5 lanes to get off on the exit so we don't miss it because the oppurtunity would be lost and we have to come full circle again in order to get back on track... you can see where this is going.
[men don't want to ask for directions (they like the adventure of it) and woman always want to know in advance where they're going (fill in your own thoughts here).]
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:12 PM   #75
izz
Banned

i saw a massive flash of light like lightning at the end of 2006 it was at night when i was in my bedroom and 100% awake i was on the phone and i remember saying to the person i was on the phone too .. '' i have just seen lightning in my bedroom - how weird ''

I thought nothing more of it - but reading this thread has reminded me ..

I have no memories of anything being different though .. i have noticed buildings that I had nt noticed before - when i lived overseas in the 90's but I put that down to being inattentive in the first place ..

but the flash happened in 2006 .. and nothing is different as far as i can tell
izz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parallel universe, research, sliders experiences, theory, timelines