Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-10-2009, 07:29 AM   #1
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Question Changes

Has anyone been hit the last few days with any energy changes? I've had to deal with some very odd negative energies to the point of doing very active space clearing, focusing, and some heavy fatigue.

My son was literally under energetic attack which has never happened this outwardly which we handled with ease. It turned out very much to his and the families ultimate good and growth.

I'm just very curious if there has been a sudden sense of energetic shift to negative that had to be challenged and move back to the positive.

I do feel an energy trying to pull my energy down, but it won't happen. I will focus and consciously rise above it which I have done for a couple of days. I have not had to focus like this though in quite some time, and it's getting rather obvious it is happening, thus it's easy to overcome.

Thanks for any sharing,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:35 AM   #2
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Changes

Yes indeed...big energy changes....and the really strange thing is my physical body seems to have been preparing for it...big changes in the last three months..even my Doctor got concerned at my weight loss...but no fatigue ....and gaining muscle mass...with no reasoning behind the change..I have not been dieting...or exercising any more then usual...in fact I've been less active for the last few months...with no time for exercise.
There is a big shift upon us...let's ride the wave
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:09 AM   #3
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I use a fequency [GB4000] generator... In hertz I run
duty cycle of five minutes abt 5 watts +/-

I run 528 hertz a lot as I'm recovering from another injury....

Pants have gotten looser... Vest N' holster have gotten tighter...
Had to buy New shoes... Socks too, pack of 20 for 10.00 [funny]...
I, also noticed I'm really Dark... N' my hair didn't need to be colored;
its been over six months... its still yellow. I can see More energy
coming from the growth on my Bonzi plants. My hair is thickened up
[but, I have been running hair loss fequencies] Stylist commented
that my hair feels thicker.... I commented: " Who wants Fat Hair..."
Just " cut it " short... Arizona heat is coming... Bring me that 110 degrees.

Also note the Sun is No Longer yellow; its Now White... Go look at it.
Sky is No longer Rich Blue... It's now Light Blue.... Go Look at it...
Butterflys will be flying thru and stop and hover in front of my face...

A Gecko stayed close to me today, which I didn't understand, for hours...
A road runner showed up looking for a meal [the gecko] a short time later
I ran the road runner off, and the gecko stayed close for a while, then finally
he went abt his business... Humming birds acted strangely also today.
Come to think of it, a few bees were acting really strangely... I had visitors
this afternoon as I was sitting at the table with the guests. Three beees
were bringing me flower petals, purple ones only... putting them on the table
in front of me and leaving sometimes more than one showing up at a time.
One would hover... wait until the first, drop his petal and leave before landing
on the table to leave his petal... Must have gone on over an hour... Must of
been twenty petals on the table in front of me... One guest commented she
was afraid of bees the male guest told her to " watch the bees " Their not
interested in you... They're just interested in dropping off flower petals to Tango, like gifts and leaving. Critters are much more personal now. Humming
birds coming very close now... Not afraid... I think they know I mean No Harm to them.... I love working in the garden... You can see the stems of
the Bonzi plants I've grown... I created torsion fields and distorted the
stems of Texas Sage; so you can see the pattern of field left in the trunk of
the plant... Yep, strange things happen... And, I'm play'n with it... Big time...
Things are really strange... I could go on N' on... Door chimes went off...
when I could see No One was at the door... Its happened in front of others.
I just don't react.... I'm not falling for it...

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:31 AM   #4
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Has anyone been hit the last few days with any energy changes? I've had to deal with some very odd negative energies to the point of doing very active space clearing, focusing, and some heavy fatigue.

My son was literally under energetic attack which has never happened this outwardly which we handled with ease. It turned out very much to his and the families ultimate good and growth.

I'm just very curious if there has been a sudden sense of energetic shift to negative that had to be challenged and move back to the positive.

I do feel an energy trying to pull my energy down, but it won't happen. I will focus and consciously rise above it which I have done for a couple of days. I have not had to focus like this though in quite some time, and it's getting rather obvious it is happening, thus it's easy to overcome.
Thanks for any sharing,

Unified Serenity
I've also sensed some very negative energies swirling around me and my family in the last few weeks, with it's culmination on the begining of this week (strange, then this coincidenced with the sudden disaffection of the members here on this forums).

I also feel that something is trying to pull me down too, to some very old patterns where I would get mad and would feel exhausted after...I know it's my turn now, to challenge these energies, transform them to positive and then go further.

What I'm a bit concerend is that exactly as you describe, those negative energies attacked my children first. But anyway, no need to worry, we've got the hint now and are back on the track...

By the way, very funny thing occured with my daughter two days ago...there was a fly in the room and the fly somehow "played" around her. She complained to me about this and I told her to tell the fly to go and play somewhere else...which she did in her thoughts...after ten seconds the fly dissapeared, after a minute my daughter laughed and said "daddy, it really works"...For some of you this might only be a coincidence, but surely not for me...somehow, the spiders "listen" to what I have to say lately...they come and go if I ask them...not allways, but the more I try, the more it works...very funny indeed...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:55 AM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I have noticed a change. I find that more energy is available to help.

I am told (by my HS) to pay attention to the fact that there is love and light in abundance, but to remember that I have to be active in requesting it in.

A broom can sweep away the dirt, but will not do the job by itself. (Although the sourcerer's apprentice might argue with me on that one)

What many of the above posts show is that there is a good deal of tuning going on and a healthy dose of "spiritual activism".

I am reminded also of our discarnate friends and all those who are watching us waiting for the slightest excuse or permission to help. They react to each step we take in the right direction engage in riotous applause and further encouragement!

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 05-11-2009 at 03:59 AM. Reason: spelling
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:16 PM   #6
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Yesterday was a strange day for me, too. I did a concrete countertop workshop, and one of the participants was exceedingly helpful, including "choosing me for his team" and noticing things like the fact that I was having trouble separating a plastic chair from its stack, and helping me learn how to trowel concrete.

Nothing overtly male/female - I probably am about 30 years older than he is, and am not particularly a "helpless female" -

Also, there's been a shift, in that the house is FINALLY started.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:53 PM   #7
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Interesting thread.

I've noticed major changes recently. You could almost cut the negative energy with a knife.

I find long term issues are surfacing in almost everyone around me, including myself, and I assume it's so they can be dealt with. A bit of a clean up to make the next wave a bit easier.

I've had confirmed that this natural process is being "piggybacked" by the negative forces, and been warned to be on the look out and distinguish the generated negativity, from anything naturally occurring.

I've had the odd animal behaviour showing up as well. Like Squirrels sitting out front of my patio doors and just looking at me, waiting for me do interact. Birds are flying lower, sometimes flying right under the front of my car as I drive, and they too, will sit and look at me expectantly. I've been working on an exterior restoration project which involves hammering and sanding on boards which wasps are trying to climb behind to build their homes. instead of the usual "buzzing" me in dive bomber fashion to warn me off, they just hover and look me over to determine my intention, and then go about their business, ignoring my work. And funniest of all is the hummingbirds, as mentioned by Tango. A couple of times I caught the flitter in my peripheral vision, and turned to look, and there's a hummingbird hovering a couple of metres from my head, looking right at me. I didn't know we had hummingbirds in this area, so that was a pleasant surprise.

I've also been seeing a rash of interpersonal relationships just dissolving away in no time. Jobs changed. Friends changed. Marriages ended.

I chalk that up to getting more in tune with where one needs to be in order to make the next climb upwards.

I feel sorry for the people who have no idea what the source of all this rapid change is. It must be very confusing, and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot more of them start acting out. we'll see.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:26 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Yesterday for me was something like a culmination of negative energy around me. Today I talked to a friend who said that he felt like exploding after being in a pressure cooker for a few months now.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:59 PM   #9
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Burgundia, I think that the pressures are pretty strong right now for all of us. The time monks have been talking about it for a while - and they don't anticipate that it will really get better for a while - we're going to see more - oh, as Rebecca said on her Journeys with Rebecca show with Clif - people who can't drive anymore, people who tend to lose it, all kinds of shifts as this pressure continues to build with the move to the galactic center.

I do think that a lot of the "lack of board stuff" is seasonal. People are not stuck at home, trying to wile away the bad weather, but are out working in gardens and yards, etc. This forum started when, last fall? We haven't seen a regular year cycle of participation. All the boards I'm a member of have dropped off, except for the webbotdiscussions board (sorry, closed now) which seems to have picked up a bit.

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:17 PM   #10
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I am reminded also of our discarnate friends and all those who are watching us waiting for the slightest excuse or permission to help. They react to each step we take in the right direction engage in riotous applause and further encouragement!

A..
Thank you so much for this post Anchor. It resonates with me, and I notice I tend to be one of those people who pretty much first handles stuff on my own, but maybe, just maybe, I need to include my "hidden circle" more! I can already feel the love around me as I write this, so kudo's to you my friend!

Love and light,

Unified Serenity
Old 05-10-2009, 06:18 PM   #11
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post

Thanks for any sharing,

Unified Serenity
Absolutely - Yep...

Massive Energy Changes and Kundalini over the past couple of weeks. Plus I'm finding Myself thrust more and more into Negative Energy Situations in which I have to transmute it into Love in order to move past It...
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:22 PM   #12
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I find long term issues are surfacing in almost everyone around me, including myself, and I assume it's so they can be dealt with. A bit of a clean up to make the next wave a bit easier.

I've had confirmed that this natural process is being "piggybacked" by the negative forces, and been warned to be on the look out and distinguish the generated negativity, from anything naturally occurring.
That's a very good point to make. Yes, we have to deal with our "programs" and grow, but at the same time we don't need a fifty pound weight added to them, so discernment is key.

I found that centering myself and communicating with my family the key, and if there was a heel digging in feeling and real palpable anger, that it was unnatural, and I booted it!

The lighter energy just flowed, and made dealing with issues more easy. Sending energy to assist any and all here with their needs on whatever level that may be.

Much love and light,

Unified Serenity
Old 05-10-2009, 06:29 PM   #13
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Call me an efficiency nut or just lazy, but I am going to do a focused meditation to apply the shifting of negative to positive energy to a "word" cue. I will also tie that to my wonderful hidden circle of love entities who so want to help me and my family.

Hmmm, what word... "Namaste?".... hmmmm maybe..... How about "LOVE". Yes, I like this.... it feels good, and works for me. So, I will do a working if you will, that will use the world "LOVE" to mean, all discarnate entities of negative intent, all swirling negative energy be gone, and open my soul gate to the Universal Energy of Divine Love and flow through oneness! I will also tie in the energy that water magnifies imagery, and that the positive energy will be magnified, and that the water will block negative energy... there, I like that working, hehe.

So, LOVE covers a multitude of errors, and the negative is simply an error of thought which I will recognize and transmute to love and oneness.

Deep breath...... ahhhhhhhhhhh feels better already!!! Thanks for all the replies, keep em coming as they give me more ideas. Many blessings to each of you!

Big ahhhhs, and hugs,

Unified Serenity
Old 05-10-2009, 06:52 PM   #14
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Violent spring surges
changes rivers boundary
expanding itself
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:18 PM   #15
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Changes

Changes magnify
love recognizes wisdom
Oneness into life

Old 05-10-2009, 07:33 PM   #16
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

From Carl Calleman's Web Site on the Mayan Calendar

The Rebirth Celebration
May 9-11, 2009

In May 2009 a major emanation from the Hunab-Ku, an unfathomably large intelligence in the center of the universe according to Mayan Cosmology, will inform a magnificent birth of cosmic proportions. This epoch period, the Mid-Point of the Sixth Day of the Galactic Underworld, gives humanity an unprecedented opportunity to cooperate with the forces of evolution to fulfill individual and collective purposes, and to create a sustainable world of harmony, abundance and balance with Nature. As with any birth, there is also death…death of that which is no longer supported by these new evolutionary energies. This article provides the background for this paradoxically auspicious and ominous moment, and what we can do personally and collectively to consciously participate in it.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #17
Luminous
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting thread.

I thought I was seeing things the last couple days, but now I see I'm not the only one.

Like Tango said, my hair is somewhat redder than it has been in probably ten years. I got it colored almost a year ago, the kind that fades out in about three months, so I know it's not that.

I've felt this full moon energy the past few days like another person standing next to me, very palpable, like it was when I was a teenager. Like she was actually looking at me, waiting for me to speak to her... so I did.

Yesterday I got into a "fringe" sort of conversation with a dear friend, which NEVER happens with this particular person. He finally told me I pay too much attention to these things-- I never even mention these topics to him, because I know they freak him out. So why this reaction?? Well, it was just a weird exchange overall, to me, anyway.

And my dreams have been very vivid and multidimensional the last couple weeks.

Get your wave-riding gear ready. This is just getting started, I feel.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 09:43 PM   #18
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

My physical senses are acutely hightened lately-smell, touch, hearing,vision.
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:16 PM   #19
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Three nights ago I had a dream that I was in a building that had an indoor swimming pool. Suddenly there where frightened screams from the people around the pool. I went to investigate and a large sphere of water had emerged from the surface of the pool. Then like 2 days later I watched "The Day the Earth Stood Still" for the first time. I had not planned on watching it, however it showed up on pay per view so I watched it. I was shocked to see an almost identical scene in that movie where the main character is standing in front of a small pond and a large luminescent sphere rises out of the water. I had seen this movie scene way back before the movie came out in a preview. Even so, I had forgotten about it and found it interesting that the dream preluded me seeing the almost identical scene in the movie.

I find myself wondering what this sphere represents symbolically. Perhaps the birth of something new resulting in the death of something old?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:35 PM   #20
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Interesting thread.

I thought I was seeing things the last couple days, but now I see I'm not the only one.

Like Tango said, my hair is somewhat redder than it has been in probably ten years. I got it colored almost a year ago, the kind that fades out in about three months, so I know it's not that.

I've felt this full moon energy the past few days like another person standing next to me, very palpable, like it was when I was a teenager. Like she was actually looking at me, waiting for me to speak to her... so I did.

Yesterday I got into a "fringe" sort of conversation with a dear friend, which NEVER happens with this particular person. He finally told me I pay too much attention to these things-- I never even mention these topics to him, because I know they freak him out. So why this reaction?? Well, it was just a weird exchange overall, to me, anyway.

And my dreams have been very vivid and multidimensional the last couple weeks.

Get your wave-riding gear ready. This is just getting started, I feel.
You should try meditating at 0300.... Unbelivable... Like HD....
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:54 PM   #21
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I've just been having odd dreams that make little sense but tie in to everyday themes right now. It's been an interesting couple of days. For starters, I was angry at family members yesterday but when I tried to express it, I just couldn't do it. I was more comfortable with showing a bit of sterness and leaving it at that. No yelling. Didn't see the point of letting that negative energy disrupt my day.

My cat's been more vocal than usual as well but otherwise, haven't had too many of the weird animal interactions that others have had.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:27 AM   #22
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
My cat's been more vocal than usual as well but otherwise, haven't had too many of the weird animal interactions that others have had.
My cat has been talking up a storm! She usually converses with me more than other kitties seem to with their humans but lately it's out of control. She's also been seeing things that I can't seem to see. Normal but with much more frequency lately.

People seem to be on edge and just generally forgetting they aren't the only ones on the planet. Arguments are par for the course. Also anything electric seems to be out of whack and not operating "normally". Those are my observations lately.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:07 PM   #23
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

So, what's happening now? A totaly different feelings now...

Since today early morning, I suddenly feel an enormous amount of good vibrational energies rising...my kundalini is running wild along my spine, my head is burning and the noise is my ears is getting unbearable.
Things are turning on...don't know what's happening, but it is already here.
I've had this feeling before, but never such strong as today.

Do any of you feel the difference too?

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:11 PM   #24
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I'm feeling much better today that during the weekend. Other than that, I haven't noticed anything unusual. I wish i had....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #25
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushycat View Post
My physical senses are acutely hightened lately-smell, touch, hearing,vision.
My hearing is definately better, I'm sure I'm hearing noises that I normally only hear with my aids in
Had to go for a medical this morning and the doctor said I'm in great shape
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote