Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-15-2010, 10:37 PM   #1
Digi
Avalon Senior Member

Default BBC News Channel Reporting US has taken control of Port-Au-Prince Airport.

Their report states the Haitian president has signed a memorandum authorizing this.

Can't find an online article yet.
Digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:46 PM   #2
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: BBC News Channel Reporting US has taken control of Port-Au-Prince Airport.

This could be very serious... However I've heard that the airport was a chaos because haitian authorities were unable to manage the logistics of the situation and planes were waiting for hours to download the help.

In other words, help was already there in Haity but it was not arriving to people in need because the airport was a chaos. Perhaps this is the reason for this action...
saxapower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:58 PM   #3
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: BBC News Channel Reporting US has taken control of Port-Au-Prince Airport.

The situation is becoming more critical, someone needs to cordinate it.

joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:11 PM   #4
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: BBC News Channel Reporting US has taken control of Port-Au-Prince Airport.

I have no problem if the US takes control of this area for awhile, so much money has been poured into this region even before this quake and still people have nothing. If the U.S. govn't is going to give this country 100 million on top of all our aid, lets go in there, disband the gangs with machetie's, drug lords, and restore a new beginning from a horrible tragedy. We won't be there forever as all us americans like to come home eventually and especially when the job is done.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:21 PM   #5
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
I have no problem if the US takes control of this area for awhile, so much money has been poured into this region even before this quake and still people have nothing. If the U.S. govn't is going to give this country 100 million on top of all our aid, lets go in there, disband the gangs with machetie's, drug lords, and restore a new beginning from a horrible tragedy. We won't be there forever as all us americans like to come home eventually and especially when the job is done.
I would feel more comfortable if it was an international force (leaded by the US if you want to) who takes the control of the zone...
saxapower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:25 PM   #6
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: BBC News Channel Reporting US has taken control of Port-Au-Prince Airport.

Here is a documentary I just watched about the the country. This might help

you understand why the situation in Haiti is so difficult.

Old 01-15-2010, 11:55 PM   #7
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Joe: both of your vids "have been disabled by request"? Is it just in Canada that they are disabled?

Sorry.....you have to to to youtube to watch it....weird!
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:34 AM   #8
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

I just checked and yes they are disabled, this is weird.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:45 AM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

go here for one of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvoAV...layer_embedded
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:46 AM   #10
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

go here for the other one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Ovn...layer_embedded
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:52 AM   #11
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

It would seem that technology for the airport was desperately needed.

SOONER rather than later...

This scenario reminds me sooo much of Katrina - 'huddle the folks into an area and don't do anything' sort of scenario.
Since Katrina New Orleans is being redefined, no poor enclaves? New investments - no more newspaper-stuffed levees....

Yet some of the MSM didn't seem so 'shocked' - it's almost like they were expecting this....

OK - if Haiti is like N.O., what's in it for the PTB/Corporates? Strategic hubs?
Agribusiness?

Those poor folk- it's totally horrific - and regularly the depth frequencies of very nasty 'politically advantageous' earthquakes have a common denominator - 10km depth.
I've flagged this for years now, but been blanked by research establishments.

I don't want to believe it, but I feel after all of our research, this was no natural occurrence, but who perpetrated it and to what gain?

I hope the perpetrators 'reap what they sow' ad infinitum.

Haiti - innocent folk - our most positive vibrations are with you all xxxxxx
  • By the way - don't let this distract you from the mismanagement of the 'Obama World' and his problems....(cough cough)
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:58 AM   #12
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
Me neither, since comm was down, but why the USA, unless it's just being goodfellows. Shouldn't this be a UN humanitarian kind of thing. Seems weird. What would the US want with Haiti, now?

WIKI: After a violent rebellion in 2004, Aristide was forced out of Haiti. Aristide stated that France and the U.S. had a role in what he termed "a kidnapping" that took him from Haiti to South Africa via the Central African Republic (covered in details section).[11]
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote