Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-23-2009, 10:52 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Interesting angle on the Norway blue lights!!

Found this on another forum....Mmmmmm... A very interesting read!!

Please take note UK'ers...What's the weather like today!!!

quote...
I am aware of how profoundly distasteful this thread is going to be,to many of you,but there is a greater than 80% probability, that this post is exactly what the "elites" are planning.

There for,NONE of us can afford to dismiss this thread !

Please copy the URL of this post,onto other websites. Our best chance, is for as many people as possible, to read this.

The norway spiralwas most likely caused with millions of high frequency volts, by a HAARP facility. (possibly BILLIONS of volts.)

Millions of high frequency volts,

has the ability,to adjust the earths orbit. The earths orbit is electro-magnetic, and responds to electro-magnetism.

There for, millions of high frequency volts, SPINNING IN A SPIRAL, definitely has the ability, to adjust the earths orbit !

This adjustment would only have to be SLIGHT to change the earths orbit. so that over time the orbital adjustment would grow larger and larger. Most of you are smart enough to realize how easy it is to imbalance a spinning whee if the wheels center is even slightly off-center.

In fact,the many spirals that have been seen over the world have ALL been HAARP adjustments so that the orbital adjustment is being done with as much precision as possible !

The elites have ALREADY made this orbital adjustment The earth is ALREADY changing its orbit.

This is the cause of all the abnormal weather and the cause of the abnormal orbit of the moon.

It is the EARTHS orbit that is changing ! the MOONS orbit is staying the same ! EARTH is abnormally spinning, NOT the moon !

I suspect that they plan to stop the orbit adjustment, once norway is the north pole,

and new zealand is the south pole, and that another spiral will be seen, around new zealand in the next few weeks, as part of this orbital adjustment process.

This orbital adjustment would likely increase the amount of usable farmland on the planet by twice or more of what it is now.

North africa and the middle east, would become lush grassland.

East Russia would become temperate.

West Canada and Alaska would become temperate.

West Austrailia would become lush grassland.

Most of antarctica would become temperate to warm.

Japan would become a little warmer.

east china would become pleasantly cooler.

India would become pleasantly cooler.

Yet South africa would become lifeless desert.

East Austrailia would become arctic to tundra.

England would become permafrost.

Most of West Europe would become remarkably colder. (West Europeans would move in masses, to North Africa

because of the short distance, and lack of current lack of crowding.)

I think the "elites" plan for much of the population to die from violent weather/floods, and most of the rest to die from not being able to move fast enough from a cold/hot place to a milder place.

For years i have known that a large number of rich people,were moving themselves to the State of Minnesota, in the US. The rich people have been heavily setting up ethanol plants,

and ethanol gas stations there. to power their vehicles and homes.

Even though CURRENTLY, Minnesota has very hostile winters.

There is an old saying that if you want to get rich you place your money in the same place that rich people place their money. Large numbers of rich people, have been placing their most valuable asset of all, in Minnesota,themselves, their families, and their basic living environment !

Because this large number of rich people EXPECT West Canada, which is relatively close to minneapolis,

to become much more inhabitable, in the near future. They want to take advantage of West Canada's future climate, and future availability of thawed out natural resources by living close enough to the future changes,yet living close enough to the current industrial/agricultural support of the midwest, to benefit from both.

The above, is why North America and Russia,have been the strongest of secret allies,for decades.

The "elites" planned this orbital adjustment decades ago, told the russians about it, and the russians became strong allies as a result.

Because this change HEAVILY benefitted both of them, and because if they remained enemies after the adjustment, than they would be direct enemies When there was no need for them, to be direct enemies.

This is also why the "elites" have been moving large number of third world persons, to west europe and england.

When West Europe and England become an arctic grave site, all the richer, more organized,and more resourceful people, will move to north africa and the middle east, and expect the third worlders,

to die before they could escape from West Europe, and from England !

It is also why the "elites have been working with the Mexican government to transport large numbers of lower class persons from Mexico and middle America, to the south west United States, and to the west coast because the "elites" expect the rapidly melting FORMER-polar ice caps to greatly raise the water levels of the oceans

The rapidly raising ocean levels will FLOOD the low elevation land of the south west and west coast.

--for the lower class Mexicans and Central Amiercans to DROWN, before they could escape the south west, and from the west coast !

In fact, the elites plan for the rapidly raising ocean levels to drown EVERYONE who lives too closeto low-elevation coastal area's.

They figure that anyone who is smart enough to already be living in safety when the floods come, must deserve to live.

If you think about it, it makes PERFECT strategic sense The earth becomes far more fertile.

The new climate would be colder and wetter. which encourages western European style civilization.

Instead of hotter and dryer. which encourages third world country conditions such as readily available food,

a lack of incentive to cooperate in order to survive, a great incentive to become a violent stupid *******,

JUST to protect yourself against other violent stupid bastards, and no "Russian eviction" option.

(burning down the house and food supplies, of someone you hate during the winter,to kill them with hypothermia and starvation.)

(so that they are quickly and certainly removed from your environment,

with no chance to return.)

[/quote

(COMMENTS)

Nittinun, your posts are interesting, provocative, and I agree with much of what you say. But I have a problem with this one. There is NO evidence that the ice caps are melting, when you look at the big picture. There is NO evidence that the sea levels are rising, in fact, if anything they are falling slightly. Al Gore's premise that this is going to drown us, and Arnold Schwarzenegger talking about wildly inflated sea levels, way above the UN stated levels, is pure nonsense and propaganda. The ice caps are not going to melt. They expand and contract, just as they have always done. In fact, 85-90 of the glaciers are thickening, although it is not deemed politically correct to admit it, by slick con-men, liars and fakers like Al Gore. The polar bears are 3 times more abundant than they were 50 years ago. They can swim, and they aren't going to die because we can't pay our carbon taxes.

This talk about melting ice caps is a bit thick. Look, I am freezing my t*ts off in snowy London, I have a clear sense we are heading for an ice age, you can believe in this global warming melting cap nonsense if you prefer.

What is not being talked about is the 500 per cent increase in underwater volcanic activity over the last 10 years, not talked about, naturally. Icebergs are melting, and drifting over to New Zealand and Australia? of course they are! one reason might be because of the massive increase in thermal output from underwater volcanoes, and the evidence for this is increasing every day, including recent news from the philippines - www.iceagenow.com.

The Earth has been cooling for the past ten years, and Gore is a liar and a fraud - the sea levels are NOT rising, we are not going to be flooded, whatever Arnold Schwarzenegger says. Yes, he was excellent in Terminator, but just because he can act, well, kind of - doesn't make him a great statesman, any more than B movie actor Ronald Reagan made a great president. I mean, come on, guys, all these people are related - look at their bloodlines. John Kerry, George Bush, supposed 'antagonists' -that's a laugh. Same secret society, skull and bones. Nether prepared to talk about it on national television when questioned. Colin Powell, same bloodline. Clinton, Rockefeller offspring question. Prescott Bush, funding the Nazis. We have a religion of DNA thrust upon us on national television - all we hear about today is DNA, what diseases we can cure with it, how important this is,

why population control is so important, why we should be adding lithium to the water supply in addition to the toxins that are already there.

Eugenics.

Question everything you read, including this post. Find out for yourselves.

Yes, it's going to get colder and wetter, whatever the climate alarmists say. But melting icecaps and rising sea levels? somehow, I don't think so.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?t....msg216401#new

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:05 AM   #2
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Interesting angle on the Norway blue lights!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post

England would become permafrost.

Oh dear!! Looking out of my window that is exactly what we have, permanent frost!! Which I have to say is extremely unusual because it generally just rains in December.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:17 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Somehow I do not believe that version...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:31 PM   #4
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry, I've been 'HAARPing on' about HAARP for years, I have the the book 'HAARP - the Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy' by Jerry E. Smith - fascinating stuff, I've read websites about it. But somehow this seems a bit too contrived. Of course we know the cabal are practising eugenics, but I feel this is 2+2 =5...... Too much surmising......
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:36 PM   #5
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Viking...first off..

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND RESEARCH!!!

I'm not much of a science guy....but could we not check the atomic clock or some "gauge" from before the spiral event and after to see if this statement passes the test???

Should we not see a "wobble" in some scientific measurement?
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:35 PM   #6
Kre8ive Lady
Avalon Senior Member

Viking, I envy your research abilities! Stargazer, that is a great suggestion! Is this something you know how to do?
Kre8ive Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:59 PM   #7
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kre8ive Lady View Post
Viking, I envy your research abilities! Stargazer, that is a great suggestion! Is this something you know how to do?
I thought it would be readily available....

I can't find it...

I'll call in the Avalon Science Team
Old 12-23-2009, 03:14 PM   #8
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Viking and all. About the OP, I don't think high voltage/ high frequency signal from Haarp would cause something on the Earth Spin, nor change its 'wobbling'. What I know Haarp signal are used for is weakening the magnetosphere.

If you bombard the magnetosphere with high voltage/high frequency signal at some concentrated point in the magnetosphere, it causes 'holes' in the magnetosphere.

Now, about the 'spiral', it looks to be some high energy plasma beam launch locally. The light at ground level, the blue color, the foggy helicoidal look of the spiral. It does not look like the source is coming from the ionosphere, like haarp signals transits, but rather like the source comes from the ground.

So no, I do not by this idea of Haarp causing this effect.

Thank you for the thread!

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-23-2009 at 11:14 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #9
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

As a UK citizen i'm feeling a little permafrost here at the moment, been snowed in for 3 days but we have had worst winters than this in kent, England.
This is a worry though and one to ponder on nothing like this has been said before.
If a shift is being orchestrated here by TPTB would this not change the magnetic pull this may show on a compass or perhaps the reverse water vortex when you let water out of a sink worth a go i will keep watch.
lol! as you can see not a scientific mind here.
We have had floods upon floods this year and last and some really odd weather is this natural causes! hm! who knows.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:25 PM   #10
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Hello Viking and all. About the OP, I don't think high voltage/ high frequency signal from Haarp would cause something on the Earth Spin, nor change its 'woobling'. What I know Haarp signal are used for is weakening the magnetosphere.

If you bombard the magnetosphere with high voltage/high frequency signal at some concentrated point in the magnetosphere, it cause 'holes' in the magnetosphere.

Now, about the 'spiral', it looks to be some high energy plasma beam launch locally. The light at ground level, the blue color, the foggy helicoidal look of the spiral. It does not look like the source is coming from the ionosphere, like haarp signals transits, but rather like the source comes from the ground.

So no, I do not by this idea of Haarp causing this effect.

Thank you for the thread!

Namaste, Steven
I know there is a huge thread devoted to this...

Steven...what would a plasma beam do projected as we saw??

I know we are speculating....
Old 12-23-2009, 03:28 PM   #11
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
As a UK citizen i'm feeling a little permafrost here at the moment, been snowed in for 3 days but we have had worst winters than this in kent, England.
This is a worry though and one to ponder on nothing like this has been said before.
If a shift is being orchestrated here by TPTB would this not change the magnetic pull this may show on a compass or perhaps the reverse water vortex when you let water out of a sink worth a go i will keep watch.
lol! as you can see not a scientific mind here.
We have had floods upon floods this year and last and some really odd weather is this natural causes! hm! who knows.
Odd weather all over...

This year in record keeping:

Most Rain Fall
Most ICE from an Ice Storm
A hurricane ...yep...in the American midwest...90 mile an hr winds

Waiting for the locusts
Old 12-23-2009, 03:57 PM   #12
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Our scientists were on the case a few thousand years ago...

Link to news report, winter solstice, Newgrange 2009 everythings under control.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:04 PM   #13
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Viking, somehow I don't think that what they say can be achieved without Earth changes.

HAARP does cause and effect in the atmosphere and I feel maybe even on the timelines

I will be more inclined to think that way, this is about probabilities and alignments, all going well we will be in the right one and avoid the catastrophes planed for Earth on 2012 by the ruling classes+conquering hostile ETs

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:36 PM   #14
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
...Steven...what would a plasma beam do projected as we saw??

I know we are speculating....
Yes, it is all speculation... Here are reason I believe it to be a electron charged particle beam.

The image I saw of the picture taken in Norway looks like a charged particle beam traveling in a magnetic field, compared to this picture here.

The source of the beam really looks to be the intense light on the ground shooting the beam at a 45degree angle. The effect of spiral would be caused by an artificial magnetic field at the center of the spiral interacting with the natural magnetic field of the Earth. It would explain the helicoidal rotation with rotational polarity.

The blue glow, in my understanding, is energy released from these highly charged particles into the ionosphere, in the form of photon.

It looks more like a test of some kind rather then an attempt to change the Earth axis... Maybe an anti-missile shield that could fry electronic circuitry of a given missile.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-23-2009 at 11:14 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 05:59 PM   #15
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

For now, let me add a couple things...

First off, you'd be amazed how much can be gleaned from the original HAARP Patent docs.
Ex: It has also been proposed to release large clouds of barium (and later Aluminum) in the magnetosphere so that photoionization will increase the cold plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through enhanced whistler-mode interactions.

Or: Besides actually changing the molecular composition of an atmospheric region, a particular molecule or molecules can be chosen for increased presence. For example, ozone, nitrogen, etc. concentrations in the atmosphere could be artificially increased.

And: Still further, plumes in accordance with the present invention can be formed to simulate and/or perform the same functions as performed by the detonation of a "heave" type nuclear device without actually having to detonate such a device.
Food for thought, anyway.

Next, I have posted some stuff on this before, which can be found by going to "advanced search", entering in HAARP on the left, and my nic Fredkc on the right.

Meanwhile...
I'd love to make this longer, but will have to save it for later today. I have another slightly "more pressing" issue to deal with.

The wife is walking by the 'puter room door every 5 minutes, with that impatient look about her. We have 24 hours left to shop for 6 grand kid's worth of stockin' stuffers, and I am starting to hear, "...and I DON'T want to be all day at this, either!!!!" kind of talk.

So... in the interest of self-preservation, it looks like I'm goin' shoppin' for a bit. "Affairs of state take precedence over affairs of state." - Mel Brooks

"My kingdome for a clone!!"

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:38 PM   #16
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Well it's bloody wierd to say the least!!!

Cannot remember when we've had Snow(lots of it) permafrost...Hail stone storm...rain rain rain...thunder and ligjhtning...All within 2 days!!! Phew ...roll on summer...

viking
Old 12-23-2009, 06:52 PM   #17
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Most of you are smart enough to realize how easy it is to imbalance a spinning whee if the wheels center is even slightly off-center.
In fact it is NOT easy ... have you ever done the experiment where you hold a spinning bicycle wheel with both hands on each side
and then try to change the angle it is spinning in ?

The reason it is NOT easy is the very same reason that you can ride a bike on 2 wheels.

The same principle is achieved by a boomerang by the way. The boomerang itself cannot turn away from it's course that easy.
But because it additionally is wing shaped the wing will pull it slightly out of course so it can make a 'steady' 360 degree turn.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:54 PM   #18
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Well it's bloody wierd to say the least!!!

Cannot remember when we've had Snow(lots of it) permafrost...Hail stone storm...rain rain rain...thunder and ligjhtning...All within 2 days!!! Phew ...roll on summer...

viking
Not to mention earthquakes, volcanoes, cme's and solar tsunamis.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:01 PM   #19
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

summer????? its gortex and wellies for summer!
weather has been changing on a global level for a while now, its not a good oman
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat

Last edited by viking; 12-24-2009 at 09:51 AM.
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:53 AM   #20
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Ooops pressed the wrong button above ... Did'nt edit!!! (promise)

Meant to say better not be otherwise I'm heading down south!!!

viking
Old 12-24-2009, 12:00 PM   #21
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

silly billy!!!!! easily done tho
xxx

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:31 PM   #22
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ok then, 24 hours later...

... and $200 later...

and NONE of it fits in the damned stockin's!! (ever try to fit 2 pool cues into a stockin? don't ask) I am back.

Quote:
Viking;
Cannot remember when ...
I can. It was 1969. My lil corner of the world had the wettest, rainiest, flooding-est winter in it's history with one exception: 1938 (No, I missed that one. I may be old but I don't fart dust... yet)

Interestingly... we were told to expect a winter equal to 1969 about 3 months ago. For this I have two reactions:
1. Hooray!! we damned sure needed it!
2. When you consider that they cannot accurately predict what the weather will be this afternoon, let alone tow days from now.. how in the hell do they know what kind of winter I am gonna have 3 months ahead? AND be right about it (so far)?

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:53 PM   #23
md3inaustin
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone else find these 3 different videos of OTHER Spiral's like the Norway Spiral? Comments?

1. Spiral in China - I believe the first time I found this it stated the filming of the phenomena was from almost 20 years ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXDRZ9bKwTM

2. Spiral in Russia posted in 2008 claimed to be filmed in 2006 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN_y5r7vHio

3. 3 videos of Spiral in Siberia Dec 10th, the day after Norway's:
md3inaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:05 PM   #24
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

There's an interesting article on this subject at: www.enterprisemission.com (A 'Nobel Torsion Message' Over Norway part 1 & 2)
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:40 PM   #25
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

I'm feeling the cold.... I live in FLORIDA and the lows are near FREEZING all week. This weekend it's supposed to go down into the 20's. I have not experienced ANY warming in Florida over the past 16 years that I have lived here.
G9211 is offline   Reply With Quote