Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 11-09-2008, 12:23 AM   #1
lennonmccartney
Avalon Senior Member

Default -Spread This Around-/The Big Picture\Truly Enlightening

I'm trying to spread this video as much as i can, please watch, it is very informative and covers a wide range of subjects pretty much THE BIG PICTURE OF IT ALL .It is an extraordinary video ...

-much love

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...mic+plan&hl=en
lennonmccartney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:56 PM   #2
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: -Spread This Around-/The Big Picture\Truly Enlightening

Thanks for the post. Interesting video. Do you know what the source is for the history of earth presented? I looked at the website, but I can't read anything but english. I'm wondering how much of this history was derived from Billy Meier's contact notes, and how much is from other sources. I'm not informed enough on the Billy Meier material to know if the history presented in the video is consistent.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:53 PM   #3
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Red face Re: -Spread This Around-/The Big Picture\Truly Enlightening

...and try this one...

UFOs & the Bible in history & in prophecy-Feature

Attached Images
File Type: jpg peruskulldeformation.jpg (10.2 KB, 2 views)
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:04 AM   #4
lennonmccartney
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: -Spread This Around-/The Big Picture\Truly Enlightening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Thanks for the post. Interesting video. Do you know what the source is for the history of earth presented? I looked at the website, but I can't read anything but english. I'm wondering how much of this history was derived from Billy Meier's contact notes, and how much is from other sources. I'm not informed enough on the Billy Meier material to know if the history presented in the video is consistent.
I don't know how much of billy's material is in the video. I don't think too much. The contact group does not have too much contact with pleiadians like billy, but from beings from one of the moons of jupiter which they call morlen.There is a site in english here http://www.misionrahma.com/ingles/ingles.htm and the cosmic plan in written version which goes into much more detail here.......http://www.misionrahma.com/cosmic_plan/cp_ch_1.htm
lennonmccartney is offline   Reply With Quote