Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > Germany

Notices

Old 09-07-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
ewald

Default Germany Ground Crew

Hi,

Sending out this call to start gathering info on who is who of the groundcrew residing somewhere in Germany. In the hope we can come together and get organised.

Ewald: current location Berlin.

tshuss.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:58 AM   #2
dyingsun
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Germany Ground Crew

Hi Ewald, missed your topic and started one of my own. I'm just studying literally at the moment, with English being my Major.
I'm from Northrhine-Westfalia.

Greetings
dyingsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:17 AM   #3
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Berlin will be under water, not sure what motivated the New World Order architects to position the German government in a zone that will not make it past 2012. You have to assume in a serious earth chanaging scenario that Northern Europe is gone. It is safer to plan that way. Economically too the North and East are not in good shape.

I suggest you all look into the South. Mountains, Baden-Württemberg, and Bavaria, and Austria, and of course Switzerland, but specifically into the Black Forest which is the power point of the Celtic tribes on German soil.

There are plenty of places for sale, I just spent weeks personally driving around the whole places, from Chiemsee to Freiburg to Frankfurt. To the point where A5 and A6 are my home highways... all we have to do is bring funding together and get organized in small units.

Wir werden auferstehen

StClair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:52 AM   #4
Sun/AC_Scorpio
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everybody,

i hope you all feeling fine so far... I'm from the highly populated rhineland (area around Cologne-Bonn). Hopefully some more people gather here in the future, so that we can discuss for example the possible radiant zones.
I totally agree with you Michael, that North of Germany will be completely under water, but what is your argument about this... do you think we will experience a pole shift and new land masses will occur and other will disappear?
What do you think about Luxembourg, would you classify it as a possible more safe place than other places?

Thank you all for being here and joining this conversation

Greetings
Scorpio

Last edited by Sun/AC_Scorpio; 09-08-2008 at 05:00 AM.
Sun/AC_Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:55 AM   #5
ewald

hi,

Thanks for these first responses.

maybe a bit more about myself.

languages: English, French, Dutch, German, all fluent.
experience: I worked for 11 years in a humanitarian organisation. I worked in all kind of zones affected by all kinds of desasters: earthquakes, floods, desease outbreaks like cholera, meningitis, ebola, active combat zones, massive populationmovement, refugeecamps. All this either on the spot or as coordinator in headquarters.
skills: security management, evacuation procedures, logistics chain management, , emergency shelter, water, communications, negotiation,

Through my reading I am convinced of the set up of radiant zones and am looking for people to set some up.

currently I am writing a novel.

You can also contact me on my email for further info and steps to get organised.

ewald
Old 09-08-2008, 02:03 PM   #6
Jeffrey
Avalon Senior Member

Hello,

I was born in Munich, and am now living in London, but we were considering moving to Bavaria. I have subscribed to this list, so that i will be able to stay in touch. I hope there will be more people waking up in Germany soon.
I am currently in the process of creating a new "Truth" page for my bi-lingual website, which I hope will assist in waking more people up...

Alles Gute, bis bald,

Jeffrey
Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:33 PM   #7
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair View Post
I suggest you all look into the South. Mountains, Baden-Württemberg, and Bavaria, and Austria, and of course Switzerland, but specifically into the Black Forest which is the power point of the Celtic tribes on German soil.
Dear Michael,
actually I'm also living in GERMANY but I plan to move out. A part any other reson my concern are of geo political nature: In the past 3.000 Years Germany was always in the middle of any possible trouble (read war) on the European continent.
While I love Europe and european culture we are living in a over populate region, connected to the main Euro-Asia-Africa system.
Because I really appreciate your words as a good mix of "spiritual sapience" with pragmatical orientation I would like to understand your opinion about.

thanks
corvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:43 PM   #8
Jeffrey
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone in Germay been thinking about HAM Radio?
Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:41 PM   #9
ewald

Hi all,

I have created the group: THE GERMAN GROUND CREW. Feel free to check, to join and give comments on the first objetives I wrote down. Hope to see you soon there in the room.

take care out there
ewald
Old 09-09-2008, 03:25 PM   #10
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

question for germans:
what has happend with your right for alternative
health products--a little while back,
your custom authority; returned all my shipments,
so, i was curious ...
as, to what transpired regarding that

we are trying to prevent the same thing in canada
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:06 PM   #11
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Ewald,
I'm in the group.
About "next steps for Germany" please give a look to the scenario I posted here:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=730
Old 09-09-2008, 08:37 PM   #12
ewald

Corvo,

read the tread... very interesting...

about the russian attack: it fits exactly with the old cold war plans of nato to stop the russians at the rhine... how come that is? because of the geography?
But then: eu after 4 years of turbulence will be totally different. Will there be still Nato, or another alliance? ... you see I have a lot of questions about this one... predicting a battle four years ahead seems very difficult to me...

take care
ewald
Old 09-09-2008, 10:11 PM   #13
Sun/AC_Scorpio
Avalon Senior Member

Very good work corvo... it is a good summary of many prophecies from the best clairvoyants in germany. But i wouldn't be that fixed with the dates...
the russian invasion could also happen 2010 or 2011. Very important is to be at least west from the rhine, before the attack happens according to the prophecies from Alois Irlmaier(he is in my opinion the best source at all).
Especially some parts of Bavaria are told to be save.

Now to your question ewald... i suppose in case of a russian attack, it will be in everybodys interest in western europe to defend themselves against the russian forces, so it's not necessary to still have an European Government.
If almost every part of Germany is conquered, i'm sure France and Spain for example will cooperate in military matters.

On the follwing links you can see two maps,which show the way of a possible russian invasion:
http://z-forum.info/index.php?topic=2468.0
http://z-forum.info/index.php?topic=2467.0

Greetings
Scorpio
Sun/AC_Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:31 AM   #14
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

This thing about an attack by Russia on Germany is not going to happen in my opinion. Not while I am here anyway.

Schroeder and Putin are and have been working on gas pipeline deals and stuff like this for ages. No one in Germany who is sane wants any trouble with Russia, and the Russian leaders are busy enough securing their realm economically.

Russia has never gone outside of its own borders unless tricked into it by London. Anyway I feel perfectly ok about the South of Germany being strong enough economically to handle many things. But the solution will be in micro climate economy type situations. Black Forest is one, higher up, and some places in Bavaria.

Also as you in Germany are aware but most are not outside, there is no such thing as "Germany" because people feel loyal to their regions, states, or "districts" and Landkreise.

Luxembourg will be gone, together with anything too close to the sea.

We have to stay far away enough from large cities, that is what matters, and then build micro elements of communities and networks. The German engineering and technology is still the best world-wide no doubt, and innovation continues here.

What bothers me here is the rampant corruption and super scandals such as at Siemens and VW etc. there is almost no large company or bank in Germany that is not tangled up in dark stories - and certain Russian mob elements that were shown the door by Putin and have shown up here bother me too, but nothing is perfect.

The EU could potentially fall apart eventually and the regions will fend for themselves. This is possible, and would not be the worst thing. It is this EU monster bureaucracy that is the actual problem.

I can not guarantee for sure that I stay in Germany longterm, because it depends on several client matters, but even if I have to be situated in Switzerland, I am only two hours away at the most from the Black Forest, which in my sense is the safe place of Celtic origin - there are many other places, Odenwald, and Bavarian areas that are safe albeit close to the eastern EU nations who will have economic issues.

My concern is more the economic migration and peoples from the East wandering into Bavaria and German soil to get work.

Also take a look at Frankfurt, you might think you erroneously wandered into Shanghai. The energy in Frankfurt is that of a dead zone, so I am saying we have to be South of Frankfurt.

Definitely the solution will be in small towns and villages with good accesses to the logistics. The South of Germany will make it. Has always made it, as did Switzerland, but this time around I am not so sure about Switzerland, because it has by now accumulated seriously flawed Karma.

Switzerland is, let*s face it, the country of the world rulers, (BIS, Nestle, chemical corporations, etc. all Swiss based trouble makers) and I hate to say this since i am a swiss citizen, but it is not my preferred place and many weird things are going on Switzerland lately of which the average swiss people have no clue.

I assisted a Swiss general as a very young man and he saw things coming he didnt like, and he pointed them out to me quietly, asking me to watch and to be quiet. But he also gave me this stern advice not to ever get entangled into Swiss politics. Yes we "know things."

I keep checking on things and will let you know what I feel, but so far Black Forest and Bavaria are good to go, without any doubt. Another area that is ok are certain mountaneous regions of Austria.

What is important to understand is that everything here is always subject to change. Nothing is fixed. We have to be very flexible and open-minded to assess the truth. Any "fixity" of mindset works against the radiant zones principle. What is ok today might be not ok at all in 3 years, and what seems not ok now, might be ok in 4 years etc.

This whole Radiant Zones "theory" that I put out there in my book in 2006 is subject to change, and is based on one key element: Flexibility.

A Greek sage once wrote:

"Man's Fortune does not abide in the same place."
Old 09-10-2008, 08:55 AM   #15
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun/AC_Scorpio View Post
Very good work corvo... it is a good summary of many prophecies from the best clairvoyants in germany. But i wouldn't be that fixed with the dates...
the russian invasion could also happen 2010 or 2011.
The sense of my effort is to put all the font in a coherent model. Germans Prophets, Nordic ET advices and the messages of the vary spiritual entities (Madonna, angels, etc).
The theory we have is that all of those are one font of information:

this diagram link Freud structure of the personality (central Part) with Jung (lower Part) and Transpersonal (Upper part).
So spiritual "messages" are coming from the Superconscious undividuated.
Mapping this to Veda Culture would be the SATCITANANDA region.
In the QBL it is Aziluth.

The point is that those spiritual information are always filtered by the proxy mind and so not always clear.
For example none of the above explain how is possible that Russia invades Europe without an American counterattack. But if you considers an American civil war this fit better.

About the date: many prophets states that the 3 days of darkness will happens during the the war. In fact they say that this will stop the war. By mapping the 3 days with the Winter Solstice 2012 you have a good indication.
Another evidence is that the Madonna states that the darkness will start on a Thursday and go on Friday and Saturday.
Now in the next 4 years this is a single year only where the solstice fall on one of those days: surprise surprise it is the 2012.
I could go on for a while but I will not do it.
I have no time for write a book and by the way all the information I'm telling to you was considered to be classified inside me group until the last equinox.

Quote:
Schroeder and Putin are and have been working on gas pipeline deals and stuff like this for ages. No one in Germany who is sane wants any trouble with Russia, and the Russian leaders are busy enough securing their realm economically.
this is today Michael.
If you give a look to the scenario you will see how dramatically this can change in the next years.
Frau Merkel is provoking Putin already today with sentences like "we will take Georgia in the NATO".
Until last year reading prophecies on Russia invasion was like being in a (bad) tale.
Today seems to be more probable....
Old 09-10-2008, 09:59 AM   #16
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Default safe places: model analysis

I think that if we agree on a certain scenario as work hipotesis we can start to look for solutions.
I share with you the result of the analysis about places.
I enhanced it to includes South germany, as suggested by Michael.

The actual result is that South germany with 57 points is the second best option (more point worse).
The 2 major pain points are the Interstate war and mass migration of popolation.

I'm open to your inputs and comments

Old 09-10-2008, 04:23 PM   #17
igniop
Avalon Senior Member

Hey

Originally from Tel Aviv,Israel but have been living in Berlin for the past (almost) 6 years.

Actually I am more into the David Willcock general positive & optimistic approach and i think we all should try to stay away from sinking into darkness and fear, thus avoiding creating more of it!
But i do keep my eyes and ears open and I do believe some events (especially earth changes) are going to happen and that it is indeed time to start creating communities and joining together - especially for after 2012! unfortunatly i have no real knowledge in new energies,agriculture,survival etc - i am "just" a musician... but I do have positive energies and the will to help!

furthermore as a child i have been gettng dreams and messages about these time that we are now in. some of them were apocalyptic and some were about the new world after.

I have been wanting to leave Israel ever since i was little because i felt this was the wrong place to be in. these days i am getting different feelings about this place. sometimes my gut feeling tell me its safe and sometimes the total opposite! I do feel, that some areas over there have very strong energies - something i dont feel here in Berlin at all!
Basicly I am now starting to focus my energies on moving out of germany probably to Canada.
Unfortunatly I dont feel the south of Germany is for me

Its so thrilling to to see how big this forum is (in just a few days!!!) and I really have a feeling thats something good is going to happen even if we have to go through "hell" before.

anyway, would be happy to contribute in a any way or just meet likewise people!

peace
igniop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:20 AM   #18
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Default what are the current plans, how far advanced

I do love Europe and European culture but I fear that the overpopulation is a major issue.
the second concern I have is about nuclear meltdown.
this is a current map of Germany:

You can notice that in south germany the concentration of them is pretty high.
In fact central Europe has one of the higher concentration of Nuclear centrals.

For the above reasons I'm planning to relocate in Canada has I described here:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=458

My plans are very advanced and I can tell details in a private way to people that are interested.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:38 PM   #19
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

This is an internationl forum.
may I suggest that we keep english?

Quote:
Aber was, wenn der aus ist? Von Freeplay gibt es verschiedene, qualitativ recht hochwertite Kurbellampen und -radios.
For the rest can you elaborate your source please? what or where is freeplay.
danke
Old 09-14-2008, 11:34 PM   #20
Lanzelot
Avalon Senior Member

Für welches Szenario sind wir denn die GroundCrew?

Nibiru, CERN, Co2, New World ORder, WWIII., Stromausfall,
weltweiter Finazkollaps, Ufoinvasion oder alles gleichzeitig.

Was mich trotz dieser Belustigung stutzig macht:

1) Der Saatgutbunker in Spitzbergen!

2) Die deutlich sichtbaren JettrailsChemtrails).

3) Klimaänderungen (wo ich herkomme haben fast alle
Wälder "Glatzen" bekommen in den letzten 3 Jahren)

4) Politischen Stimmung in den US

und ein paar andere Dinge.

Lanzelot

Last edited by Lanzelot; 09-14-2008 at 11:50 PM.
Lanzelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:44 PM   #21
Lanzelot
Avalon Senior Member

@Corvo!

I am sorry, but Your argument ist funny!

Would You expect the GroundCrew of Germany (or lets say China)

to speak English? - why?

Then You underline that this is an international Forum.

There would be only English allowed if it was national.

If it is international it will have to stand the fact that GroundCrews

tend to communicate in their own language.

Dandy
Old 09-14-2008, 11:51 PM   #22
igniop
Avalon Senior Member

@ Lanzelot and Nextom

see my reply on the other forum:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...5&postcount=13

I mean, I cant ask you to speak english just for me , and anyway i dont even plan on staying in germany but I think you are doing a mistake.
Also there might be people who are not from germany that might look here because they are thinking of escaping to germany and also cant speak a word of german.

I am also participaing in the israel forum and we dont speak hebrew there but english.

English today is the language that people speak all over the world in order to understand one another.

peace

Last edited by igniop; 09-15-2008 at 12:06 AM.
igniop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:18 AM   #23
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzelot View Post
@Corvo!

I am sorry, but Your argument ist funny!

Would You expect the GroundCrew of Germany (or lets say China)

to speak English? - why?
Because we are facing a world issue as a global community.
As you take a benefit reading the solutions of the rest of the crews we should do the same.
So I full support igniop also if my Germans is good.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:21 AM   #24
Lanzelot
Avalon Senior Member

Hi There!

Not to get this topic (language) a big issue,
I want to state, that expressing myself in a
foreign language all the time brings problems:

It´s impossible to be as precise (and fast) as in
my mother tonque, after all one cannot even
be shure, if he said, what he ment.

So You will have to face the fact, that for exactly
those reasons members with particular mother tonques
will use them in their section of the forum just as well.

Anyways, nobody intends, to let bypass major information
from anybody, by excluding them by language.

Don´t forget, that I have to "fight" my way through
the english forums day in day out.

I am happy to use german to ask somebody else where
to by a poweraggregat in german.

Greetings, Lanzelot
Old 09-15-2008, 07:11 PM   #25
alkalurops
Avalon Senior Member

i am a bit disapointed that we are just a few. where are all the others?
i am used to stand alone but i thougt this could be the right place to find the others in germany....?
is anybody out there???????????????????????
pease say hello to us
alkalurops is offline   Reply With Quote