Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-11-2008, 01:55 AM   #1
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Default ET Contact Via Dreams?

Hey everyone. I'm sure others here have had experiences with ET's in dream land & I figured I would start off a thread where we can share those experiences and maybe piece together a bigger picture here...

I haven't had a "waking life" ET encounter but I have enough stability and experience with the "astral plane" as some would call it to know when something is coming from me and when it isn't. After the dream that I'm about to share below it became apparent to me that sometimes these "astral encounters" can cross over a bit:

On to Victory: & All is Well

Date: Between June 22 & July 1 2007

I was in the indexing phase of my sleep and I recognized my day as my subconscious assimilated the information. All of a sudden I was put into a full run in a completely different scene. I was in a massive “space ship” looking across the interior I could see a battle raging aside & behind me in this ship that looked to be at least a mile across. I could hear music in the background, as if it was a movie, not in the ship it’s self and I could tell I was on “point” in the charge to the command center. We where fighting small EBE’s that where tan and yellow and about 4 ft tall with both what seemed to be conventional guns and psycho kinetic energy (like the push move in Star Wars). It seemed we took them by surprise as the humans clearly had the upper hand on the helpless EBE’s due to our size/strength and seemingly new found PK abilities.

I am completely lucid and in a physical version of my astral body governed by the rules “reality” or “conscious life” as this is all happened. At the same time, I am trying to figure out why I’m being shown this as this seemed to be deliberate projections of dream sign, only not necessarily mine. I tend to let my subconscious guide me during dreams these days while I observe and intervene when necessary, so I was going along with the dream pushing, punching, and shooting my way to the bridge. I came to the door to the ship’s bridge and kicked it in, once again surprising the EBE’s in side. I jumped across a table in the center of room directly after who I sensed via telepathy that this was the “leader.”

I pinned him to the console that was behind him with my boot and pointed my gun one handed right at his face and was about to the pull the trigger when he out stretched his arm and extended his palm. This was not to attempt to shield or counter, but rather to “say” something, and when my mind synced up to his palm I was shown their story as well as mine in a flash of light. What he showed me zipped by in an instant though full of years-worth of information so I am hard pressed to remember specifics but this is what I remember from what he showed me:

First it answered one of the immediate questions I had when I “popped” in the scene. How the hell would I be in the position of the guy leading a charge into the command center of an alien ship? I remember being shown a scene with the perspective behind me as I open the front door to two guys in black suits. Then it showed a very fuzzy/fast & seemingly short time of my “training” at one point a literal “censored” stencil projected over it to stop me from trying to “see” more. Then it showed hundreds of encounters with EBE’s and humans from the popular (& not so popular) events to ones that haven’t come about yet. Abductions and who did them and why (respectively). I remember in particular seeing an “Independence Day”-type scene where we(humans) try to communicate with a “saucer” but something goes wrong the human aircraft was down by accident(not by the ET’s) which sparked the entire “war”. After that event it seemed to cascade into scene of human’s attacking EBE’s trying to evade and defend themselves finally coming to the point of the “final push” which I had entered.

What ultimately was the point was that they (the EBE’s) simply wanted to share the planet with us in a harmonious way. They seemed to want to be able to feel, like us by living next to us in a symbiotic way. Once that concept was reached, another flash of light happened and it seemed I was in either in a future timeline or an alternate timeline with EBE’s and humans in a park together, on the streets, etc.

I hovered there until I realized I would just be in that scene until I chose to wake up, so I woke up so that I could try to digest it all. I slowly started bring myself back to waking conscious and as I returned to the void I saw a blue, purple, and orange lights start materializing as I got closer to consciousness. I didn’t want to freak or anything so I just allowed myself float back as I was going however as I did those aura-like lights started turning to fine characters or letters of some kind. I knew my eyes where closed still at this point but keeping the same “mind frame” I slowly opened my eyes and saw that writing clearly with my eyes open. It actually got clearer and it turned to more of a blue lettering with orange/purple aura or glow around it. That state of mind slowly faded after about 5 seconds and so did the lettering.

After this event I understand when people say that the EBE’s are almost(or are) robotic. There is a methodical way about them, that “way” seems to be the thing they are interested in changing a bit towards our relatively chaotic-yet-imaginative way of thinking.

-----

I can elaborate on pretty much any part of that save for the things that I stated where deliberately blocked as well as the "events" as they seemed to also be hastened past me deliberately so that I would only be able to recognize them later but not "predict". Since then I have had many more "odd" encounters with all kinds of things but that was the 1st time in my memory right now that I can say I saw a "dream" when I get done sleeping too(the writing with my eyes fully open).
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:34 AM   #2
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ET Contact Via Dreams?

Not so much E.T's though I'v had many about othere entitie's that were once Diety's.

As much as I respect project camelot/avalon I think alot of People are placeing too much enthasis on E.T's. This is only My Personal opion hence it doesn't account for much I know however if You look back at majority of the ancient culture's spritual and religious aspects ALOT of Gods Goddess & Demi-God's were at one stage or another considered "Mortal" or "Human"

I belive alot of these diety's prehads were once upon a time real People whom had more of a awareness then most othere's and eithen after there physical body is passed on there inspiration and guidence is still highly requested by the People of that area/culture, So they generaly stay for a few hundred to a thousand year's to look after there People and Land after death and due to there influence and there abiltys are labled as "Gods".
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:13 AM   #3
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

ah interesting. I've had my encounters with what some might call "deities" & spirits and what some would call et-spirits. I think maybe a lot of us tend to focus on ET's because we know that the recognition as a global consciousness of extra terrestrials is a vital link through time in relation to our purely 3 Dimensional perception as a society. What the hell does that mean? Well, atomic power was one step for us as a species, apparently one of the next steps is the understanding of time. Luckily for us we can use our dreams to naturally do this more in balance with nature as a opposed to massive arch welders Mcguyvered onto a battle ship

But I agree, spiritual encounters are just as important, but PC is always a whistle blower site, I guess that's why they have stories by people like Leo Swagmi too. He talks about these "astral entities" as well as others. Maybe we can start another thread on spiritual contact stories via dreams...
Old 09-13-2008, 02:43 PM   #4
Citizen Zeitgeist
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting thread.

One night I walked out into my garden, looked into the skies and gave my permission for any benevolent beings withing range of my frequency to reveal themselves. Since it was pretty late and a bit cold I retired to bed, where I dreamt that I was taken on board an Andromedan vessel, where I engaged in a very passionate conversation with a blue-skinned being who didn't reveal his name.

The conversation was entirely telepathic and deeply resonant in its vibration. I was told that there were only two people in the Truth Movement whom I could trust, and I was already in close contact with both of them. The Andromedan told me that Alex Jones, the man many consider to the godfather of the movement, was attempting to lead American Patriots into another civil war that it cannot win; in no uncertain terms, he is not to be trusted.

As soon as I awoke I realised that this being had been attempting to contact me during meditation and had always been a joyful presence, unlike two negative entities that also tried to influence my thoughts. Not long after that, I dreamt that my partner and I would see a UFO togther. A few weeks later, we saw a cigar shaped craft flying down out street. Before that moment, she didn't believe that we are not alone.

Peace, freedom, love and light,

Z
Citizen Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:46 PM   #5
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

That's pretty sweet that you where able to pull back that much info. I know I would agree with that assessment to the extent that if Alex Jones doesn't realize he projects too much anger, he could be a major catalytic force in sparking a massive divide in the people. He can't get past his anger yet, once he does, you'll hear AJ start coming at things a bit different and more people will probably listen which won't result in any kind of civil war. It's all about choice and free will, however insignificant our choices seem sometimes. The future is not set, it's all just probabilities...

How long ago did that happen?
Old 09-13-2008, 11:08 PM   #6
Citizen Zeitgeist
Avalon Senior Member

I agree that the civil war will not take place, but Mr Jones shows no sign of becoming less aggressive in his posturing and the truth movement is too busy arguing about the details of the controller's deceptions to successfully organise itself into the progressive movement necessary to build the new paradigms.

The dream happened about ten weeks ago.
Citizen Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:39 PM   #7
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Oh wow very cool. I've just been getting those crazy worker-bee Greys lately. If I wasn't still a bit leery of their overall intentions until as a global consciousness we figure things out, I'd say they're f-in' adorable in their little "mech" suits working away... make you want to pinch their cheecks, as long as they don't plan on probin' yours sorry bad joke...I just like to use humor where I can (no disrespect intended ). But I seriously haven't really had a "bad" encounter "astrally" in quiet some time. Yeah there's "feisty" flavors out there, but eh, look at us super-monkeys -shrugs-....

Speaking of super monkeys, I agree it's not likely Alex Jones will calm down too much more until this is all resolved one way or another. He has mellowed over the years it appears, but still likes to use his rage readily. I don't know, people have a tendency to surprise us one way or another, I like to hope for the best

So what was your take on the Andromedans?

Last edited by Shakesbeer; 09-13-2008 at 11:43 PM.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:52 PM   #8
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

When I met Alex Collier I was very impressed with his passion to protect the innocent, vulnerble and disabled. He was distressed, and rightly so about how children are used for food for some of the lower-based reptilian ETs. Perhaps you should google Credo Mutwa and read his transcripts of his personal experiences with the reptilians. Perhaps then you may exhibit more compassion toward Alex and those who have full knowledge and a moral responsibility to raise public awareness with respect to this human tragedy.

Having been the E.D. for the Child Abuse Prevention Council in the San Francisco Bay Area, one of the most difficult areas we had to investigate and deal with was ritualistic child abuse. I can totally identify with how Alex feels given the tragic circumstances these children are used. They are in the same "food" catagory as a young goat or calf, only worse. Any sane, emotionally healthy individual would likely have a very similar response to this abuse and victimization of helpless children.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:24 AM   #9
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah for sure. I know that's probably one of the biggest "fear factors" about coming clean & maybe puts the amnesty idea in danger for some. I mean damn, MK Ultra, etc...that's some heavy stuff and I'm sure quiet a few things where "filtered" or "proliferated" through that program over decades.

Last edited by Shakesbeer; 09-14-2008 at 04:35 AM.
Old 09-14-2008, 05:17 AM   #10
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Shakesbeer... do you have any info on those projects, say in Montreal around the early 70's, anything concerning Marconi or CAE electronics?
Anything having to do with adopted children?
Let me know if you do, please. Or if there is a thread on this already.
I have had som ET dreams too. Will share after a good nights rest.
Peace! ~Jenn
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:46 AM   #11
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

This is probably the best video information I've seen on the subject: http://www.illuminati-news.com/2007/0718a.htm

There's also a whistle blower named svali that has talked about the ritual abuse that happens to sound like the same tactics and subjects used in the MK ultra experiments experiments.

thank you in advance for sharing your experiences.

I have had a few more myself but all of this is wrapped up in all kinds of implication and possibility. So I try to weigh out what I openly share and what is best left to a "hunch"
Old 09-14-2008, 10:07 AM   #12
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

Hi :-)

I've had so many alien dreams it's hard to keep count....

I've been on board a "lightship" and interacted with a "being of light" who radiated pure love. I have never felt so much love before...was probly the best experience of the sort I have ever had.

I've also seen the blue-skinned andromedans. Pretty business-like. They werer fairly tall, thickly built and bald. Not really fun-loving. They were annoyed at me. I'd asked to come aboard and see them, they obliged, but they seemed to chastise me... Thought it was fairly pointless, I didn't need to be there...

Been on a planet with a red sun, where the light had a red tinge to it (bit like a perpetual dusk)...and rode in a one-person vehicle that was made for someone much taller than me.

Several times I've dreamt about having information "downloaded" into my mind. Once I dreamt about watching tellie, then suddenly I was transfixed to the screen and couldn't move. A beam of light hit my forehead from the tellie and I saw a stream of charectors straiht into my forehead. On another occasion I saw huge luminous egyptian hieroglyphs scrolling past my vision.

And that's just the start of my dreams....
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:34 PM   #13
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcocks View Post
Hi :-)

I've had so many alien dreams it's hard to keep count....

I've been on board a "lightship" and interacted with a "being of light" who radiated pure love. I have never felt so much love before...was probly the best experience of the sort I have ever had.

I've also seen the blue-skinned andromedans. Pretty business-like. They werer fairly tall, thickly built and bald. Not really fun-loving. They were annoyed at me. I'd asked to come aboard and see them, they obliged, but they seemed to chastise me... Thought it was fairly pointless, I didn't need to be there...

Been on a planet with a red sun, where the light had a red tinge to it (bit like a perpetual dusk)...and rode in a one-person vehicle that was made for someone much taller than me.

Several times I've dreamt about having information "downloaded" into my mind. Once I dreamt about watching tellie, then suddenly I was transfixed to the screen and couldn't move. A beam of light hit my forehead from the tellie and I saw a stream of charectors straiht into my forehead. On another occasion I saw huge luminous egyptian hieroglyphs scrolling past my vision.

And that's just the start of my dreams....
These dreams are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing. If you don't mind my asking, how old were you when they started?
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:36 PM   #14
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

I was surprised to see this thread pop up as I had an 'et' dream just a few days ago. The third in 15 years--meaning they just don't come to me often at all, in spite of being highly interested in ufo's all my life, having seen one driving home for the weekend from college in Wyoming and having lived in Roswell, NM 5 years. Quite a few years ago, I regularly had precognitive dreams. This ability seemed to evaporate after I moved to Roswell, however, and my dreams were just self-involved variety for the most part. Only recently have my dreams started to take on paranormal coloring again. So this was an interesting oddity of a dream.

Dream: I was in a group of people, and seemed to be in a kind of 'class'. We had just emerged from a standard school type building together. There seemed no common thread of human description of this class--many were young/pre-adolescent, only a few adults (of which I was one)....though I appeared younger in my dream than I now am. We were being lead by an odd-looking being that was alien/distinctly different from us (description later) along a rather tropical-looking path and emerged into a clearing that faced directly a craft/ship/curved bulding too large to see its circumference from our vantage point. The odd-looking being turned on what seemed like a wheeled base, but I couldn't really focus on (his) personal details--it's as if his image kept shifting but I would catch glimpses of arms that were a bit too long, a short body that was attached to a (mechanical?) base, a head that had the usual arrangement of features...but also 'wrong' somehow. I felt no fear of the being, sensing he was a 'teacher' type. The only emotional flow I got from him/it was a mild impatience with us and a dedication to its task, which was to get us into the building/vehicle we faced.

It was huge and almost featureless but I could see a portal high above us, and some activity near it, of some one entering it. As I was gazing at this, all of a sudden I was 'there'...just inside the portal, which, when I turned, was above and behind me--and I was standing on a floor/deck. I was in a featureless room in this structure. As I looked around, I saw tall, light skinned beings, and shorter, darker skinned ones 'melting' back and forth through the walls.

The rest of the dream I just have fleeting, disconnected images from that wouldn't contribute much here. But the most interesting thing to me was the alien close by I couldn't quite focus on or keep a mental picture of, the huge structure I entered (couldn't even see a ceiling--it just faded into dark), and the passing through walls done by its inhabitants.

Be interesting for me to know if anyone else has experienced any of these elements.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:53 PM   #15
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makani View Post
These dreams are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing. If you don't mind my asking, how old were you when they started?
18. They started happening after I joined a spiritual "new-age" social group.... It was my spiritual awakening, so to speak...

My dreams have been rather intense... mostly stopped tho, but trying to start them back up with some quratz crystals :-))

Wierdest thing I have ever seen is when the hale-bopp comet came past. I missed it, but saw a cloud formation in the EXACT shape of a comet - complete with core and tail. Not at all natural. Was quite something
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:04 PM   #16
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

You don't need quartz to help you dream, but Moldavite is said to help with astral travels especially those who feel "other world" connections. I wear a small piece on a necklace myself mostly because I just think having a hunk of green/black alien quartz is a cool thing to wear...-shrugs-
Old 09-15-2008, 09:12 PM   #17
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

dreams are the source of my contacts.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:20 PM   #18
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Sweet. Is there anything you can share about your contacts?

Tags
dreams visions et contact