Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-28-2008, 03:41 PM   #1
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Default How are you feeling? Does this information make you depressed??

I was surfing around ATS yesterday and came across a thread where someone was talking about how this information has controlled and made his life night and day research.

Now we always talk about Politics/Spirituality/Occult or what ever else is on the menu but what is it doing to YOU as a person? I myself went through a time where i felt just terrible about this and honestly when i heard about Electromagnetic disruption and EMF waves it made me feel sick to my stomach...

How has this information been for you? and i want the honest truth from you all. I think everyone needs some time to take a break and relax away from all of this or we will all end up losing our minds.

As always you guys are all great and it really is an honor to be able to talk to so many interesting intelligent people.

Peace my friends!
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:50 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: How are you feeling? Does this information make you depressed??

I'm thinking the same as you John
I don't know my ar$e from my elbow at the moment, one minute I'm happy and excited the next I'm worried about my friends and all the **** we mite have to go through.
Its like a roller coaster ride of emotions, I nearly replied to another thread about how I'm feeling but thought better of it and just shared it with my friend

Its like information overload at the moment which is ok if it was all true, but some of it is clearly wrong but people are lapping it up as if it's true.
Trying to get my head around what feels right and what is wrong

Good luck everyone out there
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:53 PM   #3
Deoxyan

i have the feeling i was born to eat this so my stomach stands still no matter if i carry more than a decade with all this bs. It´s the way of being "prepared" for "something" in the future to come, i feel. What i think?, that´s another story.

Last edited by Deoxyan; 10-28-2008 at 03:56 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:56 PM   #4
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Hi John. If my understanding is correct, Camelot is suppose to be about the issues and Avalon is suppose to be about the solutions. So I will share my solutions. You ask a good question, which has to do with internal resources. As I said to someone on another thread, seek out that which you are interested in and adds interest to your life. It is not all on the internet. Where are the teachers around you? Sometimes you must knock on their door for a year. What is your original condition? Correct condition of the heart leads to correct action which leads to correct relationship which leads to correct situation. Everything you need is already inside of you. Connect the mind to the heart and discipline both congruently. Most of what you read is gossip. What is real and what is gossip? Just because a person says something does not mean it is so. Just because many people say the same thing does not mean it is so. You have a still small voice inside. Listen to that voice. Sit quietly and drink very hot tea. Notice that when you bring the cup to your mouth you instantly develop do-not-burn-lips-with-hot-tea mind. This is a focused mind. From this lesson you can extrapolate focus into all of your affairs of life. This is how it is for me and it can be that way for you, should you choose that. Likewise it is an honor discussing this with you. Blessings and Peace.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:02 PM   #5
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 04:49 AM.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:04 PM   #6
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

John,

Sometimes I would have to agree. Not really depressed but there has been times where I feel paranoid. I started a thread dealing with the same topic...

however that day I was feeling a little abrasive so I think it came off wrong and offended some people....

here is the link http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4547

Anyways, I would have to say that I agree. It does tend to make me feel crazy from time to time.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:05 PM   #7
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WineHippie View Post
good mornin, John

I am feeling a lot lately like the terrain is very surreal, every time I step outside... my head buzzes with questions and info and images... I do make the time to breathe and clear my head of the chattering, I have to, or I would go nuts! Even the daylight seems to cast a "different" glow. But thank goodness I feel like I understand why, because there are those walking around in my world who feel this stuff and don't have a clue, they simply look puzzled...

My experiences lately.... like living on the edge between joy and light and discovery on one side // questions and impatience and urgency on the other.

great!! saves me trying to find the words, thank you
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:41 PM   #8
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for all the kind words!

I live in a small town away from all of this and have my wits about me but when ever i go to the city i realize how fast and moving it really is. My friend asked me why people get so upset about the government and its tactics and i reply "are you living in America?", its not half as bad on here as the various people who post at prison planet or infowars (some real hate) and it makes me really feel for you all.

We are going to be yanked out of our houses and thrown into FEMA camps, Nibiru is on its way, bombs planted/particle weapons used on 9/11, the economy is going belly up - some of it may be true but it is changing us even more so tired Americans.

I live in a town with 4000 people and know i can be ok when the **** hits the fan but others obviously don't have that, i was born here and have lived my entire life in this neighborhood. Everyone here knows one another and we all stick together when things get tough, i remember when i went to the city a few months back i was trying to talk to people on the street and everyone looked at me in fear... I was just walking minding my own business and someone just happened to be on route with me and i said to them "hello how are you?" and the person looked at me like i was Jeffery Dahmer lol, i guess im so used to people being nice and kind to each other vs the big fast city.

All i want for people on here is to be happy and get past this - together, it struck a cord in me reading that poor young mans battle within himself to live in peace... and when i sat back to soak it in i realized people on here may be facing the same dilemma.

Every single one of you are special... such courage to do what your all doing, you all (everyone of you) are apart of my extended family and to tell you the truth i wouldn't trade it for a million bucks. I wish everyone here the best day and the most productive one and i must admit you all make my day...

Not the information but the people, you all have a special place in my heart.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:47 PM   #9
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hello foks,

I think its quite right this question is in this forum because its impossible to come to a solution when you no longer know which way is up ! I dont agree with half of whats on here and have tried to keep an open mind to the parts that resonate with me, however the bits I dont believe in also stay with me to a worrying degree. This is because so much of what we are trying to achieve is quite simply totally unverifiable. You cant verify someones predictive dream and the list continues from there. Haven't there been groups preparing for this since the sixties? I mean they have potentially wasted 30 years of their lives just waiting.

I think the key is observation as another member posted, if you observe but do not take everything in you have a much better chance of feeling what is true to you, I mean in life also........all the details contain a clue or a code which you have basically sent to yourself and is maybe meaninless for other people. watch for what you YOU put in front of YOU and that could include this forum or not.

But dont go away from here, we need voice like yours.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:52 PM   #10
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

what annoys me is that all these solutions, like the australian ark for example, a place where everything has been thought of, only applies to you if you have a wad of cash, like 100's of thousands of pounds. So eletism seems to be rife on both sides. I understand why you need to contribute, but it pretty much exludes a ***** load of us.

dissapointing.

In a nut shell, im totally confused , dont know where to go, who to trust and to be honest being privvy to this info has caused me alot of trouble.

But I am glad I took the red pill.

Sheeple make me sad.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:56 PM   #11
PeterJay
Avalon Senior Member

That might cheer you up. A possible explaination of the 100 Monkeys
effect.

http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...nance%22&dur=3

Namaste
Peter
PeterJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:01 PM   #12
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

I too, at first was overwhelmed!! But now, I'm fine, happy, living in the moment. Yes, I keep my eyes and ears open. Observe my surroundings. Not dwelling on the 'what ifs' or 'when' or 'how'. I just appreciate each moment as it passes, no matter what. Focus on the positive way, and that seems to pasify my inner self!

Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:12 PM   #13
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
I was surfing around ATS yesterday and came across a thread where someone was talking about how this information has controlled and made his life night and day research.

Now we always talk about Politics/Spirituality/Occult or what ever else is on the menu but what is it doing to YOU as a person? I myself went through a time where i felt just terrible about this and honestly when i heard about Electromagnetic disruption and EMF waves it made me feel sick to my stomach...

How has this information been for you? and i want the honest truth from you all. I think everyone needs some time to take a break and relax away from all of this or we will all end up losing our minds.

As always you guys are all great and it really is an honor to be able to talk to so many interesting intelligent people.

Peace my friends!

At first the information made me feel more informed, now it makes me sick to my stomach. I'm being very selective from here on out about what I let get into my sphere. Project Camelot has become increasingly negative, and these forums are the epitome of negativity for the most part.

I also think that Bill and Kerry's judgment is off, regarding who they put their faith in.

What I plan on doing, is journeying within and meditating more. We have all of the answers within our own selves, and higher selves.

There is so much dis-information out there right now, as well as just plain old doom, gloom, and negativity. And you know what? PEOPLE LOVE IT! They eat it right up...it gives them a high.

If you want some positive perspectives, and messages of hope and love, I suggest focusing on the material of people like David Wilcock and Drunvalo Melchizedek. Magenta Pixie is another one I've recently been introduced to who is very positive.

We create our own realities, and I think the time is nigh to live in our "own little worlds", because when it comes right down to it, that's all we really have.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:23 PM   #14
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i went through these phases roughly in order
interest
wonder
amzement
fear
terror
enlightenment

at the moment i go from panic and uregency one day to calm and steady the next.. telling my friends its coming soon, then the week after saying maybe we ahve till jan 09.. either way its rolercaoster at the moment. i have no food stocks so that could be a reason to feel paranoid and urgent . when i have those ill be feeling a bit better i think..
no fear really jsut the feeling of being ill prepared for the coming events.. i am attempting to start something up at a friends old national trust farmhouse but it will be very 1900s style of living which is cool..

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 10-28-2008 at 08:29 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:26 PM   #15
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

It doesnt get me down because I'd rather have the forum then not have it. I don't even post that much because I find a lot of the info doesnt relate to me or the way I think or feel but I'm still glad that it's here for people who do resonate with the subject matter.

I've commented elsewhere that the forum seems to resemble the world outside more and more with it's hierachies and celebrities. Some threads are just blogs. It's great to have though and we are all grown ups so we can communicate and discern and sometimes rant and it's all good.

One thing I hope people learn is to bin the term sheeple. There are a thousand opinions and ideaologies in this forum so are people here who disagree sheeple? Is someone more awake if they sit on the internet for hours on end than someone who plays with their children and doesnt concern themselves with Illuminati's or Ascension or Moon bases. I don't think so and I wish them well for they are not sheeple. They are my/our brothers and sisters and we're all in this together after all.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:36 PM   #16
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

I'm personally not too worried as I have quite a different view of how I see things panning out.
Where there is nothing but "witnesses" then the information cannot be taken as gospel.
I just apply a little logic and try to give various scenarios a possibility "ranking".

The most obvious future scenario that I see is that govts blend into a one world govt with increased control.
Any nuclear armageddon is unlikely as the idiots who start it just as assuredly doom themselves as us.
A biological pathogen perhaps? Yes, much more likely but if it's done it'll be with something a damn site more deadly and virulent than avian flu. If there was an antidote to ebola then I would take such a scenario very seriously indeed.
What has rarely been touched upon is a far more powerful weapon...hunger. What has been going on with Monsanto, it's terminator seeds, resisitance to their own weedol, growing infertility of land, proliferation of this cheap food which many need to survive on and then this seed vault in svalbard...well that has certainly got quite a heavy hitting potential. Remember that approx half the worlds population actually survive on $2 a day or less.

Forget all your fancy weapons and warfare, this is a simple and damned effective way of killing people. You simply don't sell the cheap seeds anymore and there's no second crop.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault
Now THAT is real, part funded by the bill and melinda gates foundation darlings of planned parenthood.
Why have they gone to such great lengths to do that?

Bankruptcy of Monsanto? Perhaps a "terrorist" attack on a factory or two? What would give them an excuse here?

I remember discussing in another section of the forum how "civilised" people do not last very long without an "easy" source of food and water (notably clean food and water). I would tend to think simple and the simpler it is the better the excuse that can be had to cover the mess.

Don't view the above as scaremongering but rather as an alternative to theories which are perhaps a little too far fetched for reasonable logic?

Have Bill and Kerry interviewed anyone about the above starvation scenario and feasibility?
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:54 PM   #17
_N_
Avalon Senior Member

at first I was like wow, finally, the answer I've been looking for. I spent a lot of my time just reading everything. It's like, all this time I knew this, but I couldn't find anyone else with the same thinking and when I read all this, it finally all made sense.

I have to admit, it made me scared at first, then fearful, then depressed. Now I accept it and it's good to know it.

Also, I was closely following all those announcements such as 7th October etc... the finiancial system will collapse etc... now I realize that it's a bit silly to believe what some people predict, especially dates.
_N_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:03 PM   #18
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

It's only natural these feelings are present at time. I Learn to accept the emotions then channel the energy into positive solutions. Reflecting inside yourself through meditation or by taking time to be still, ask for guidence and protection to your higher self..the answers will soon follow.

IMO these feelings are ascension symtoms. If you are feeling disorientated and have a loss of identification. Experiencing emotions that are up and down. Extreme sensitivity to heat and cold. The illusion of time is speeding up. This is a transitional period for all.

It's a great time to be alive!

Last edited by Reunite; 10-28-2008 at 09:11 PM.
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:37 PM   #19
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

You people (everyone one of you) are amazing! I was sitting outside in a my place reading and i just couldn't stop smiling for you all, jesus it really is great to talk to you all and ask advice.

We do have alot of scare mongering going on and if we want to get spiritual it really applies to the people living in the root Chakra, the ones living fast and hard.

We are our own intelligence network if you really think about it and to just label Avalon as a groundcrew would be missing the point - we share everything we can, that being ideas/food/strength it is much more.

I just want you all to remember we all stick together, one for all and all for one, this is the key to Spirituality and i couldn't agree more.

The kid on ATS was as he stated "3 months" into waking up and i thought to myself "well he is just learning" i remember when i got into this it was almost the same as i had to eat and digest all this new information, in the end it formed a new paradigm for me and took me up the ladder of humanity. My entire life i have looked in awe at the world and wondered why is it so out of joint, it was a question riddled in so much mystery and to even attempt to figure it out would be a "conspiracy".

That word has been used against us and i see nothing more ignorant then a think tank who brushes off the truth simply because it sounds like a conspiracy theory. How many kids in the Western world realize this earth is corrupt? jeeze i have always seen this... and to add insult to injury when we stand up we are brushed aside like loons.

Its a very complex delicate system we live in and the only thing i want is for people to live beside each other in peace and love.

We will have our day in the sun... we are the people who have said "enough".
Old 10-28-2008, 10:45 PM   #20
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Default depression? no time for that...

If all this information is making you feel depressed, it's probably because you have fallen victim to the system too much and the shock of awakening may be too much to handle. I would never ever prefer to not know all this. I'll always take the truth, no matter how brutal it is, over the comfortable lies. Guess I'm the red pill type.

But I understand. I've been interested in spirituality, mythology, occultism, psychology etc. ever since I was a kid, and even then I could see there was something very wrong with this society. So when I learned the details much later, I was well prepared. If you jumped into this without any preparation, then of course the landing can be damn hard. To make a point here, it is absolutely essential to work on YOURSELF. If you do enough work on your mind and spirit, then no matter what comes your way, you can take it head on without fear, doubts or regret.

You can't fight an enemy when there's a war inside yourself. You must defeat your own demons, fears, understand yourself, find your balance... then it doesn't matter whether it's a bad day at work or someone trying to kill you, it won't catch you unprepared.

So for those of you feeling overwhelmed and asking "what should we do?" I tell you - forget about governments and all the big stuff that you don't know how to handle right now. Make your own mind a sharp and reliable tool. Make sure that if a crisis comes, you can stand strong and think instead of panicking. If you can do that, then others, who may know what to do, have one guy less to worry about and that's a help. And then, if you can handle a few people around you, you're already doing a great job. You don't need to deal with governments and corporations, at least not until you figure out on your own how to do it. This puzzle has millions of pieces, you only need to take care of your own piece, or at least start there.

Don't worry too much. The world is the same whether you worry or not, only difference is, worrying is making YOU feel worse. Don't look too far into the future, eat what's on your plate today, you can worry about tomorrow when it comes. If it comes. Worrying about a future that may not even come is just a waste of energy.

This coming chaos [?] is the mark of this age. We were all born knowing what we're going into. Those of us awakened, are here BECAUSE of this. You should actually feel honored, you'll probably be a part of historical and most interesting times. A great transformation is coming, and we are here to make things transform the right way. This is way beyond our individual unimportant lives. We're a part of something much bigger here. So make sure you don't mess it up. ;]
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:50 PM   #21
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Well it seems most of us here are sensing the same things so i will put my piece;
first i was in a study mode, couldn't get enough of it. read this read that, found the camelot site, thought WOW!! everything i was thinking was now being said by whistleblowers etc;
I digested all and began thinking deeply about how i was going to cope with all this, would i have to leave my family behind when everything hits the fan so to speak.
I felt down one day up the next.
I have noticed a real change in my perception of things.
It's as though a switch has come on and taken all the fear away and now it's, COME ON!!!! I'M READY NOW!!!

With each day i feel a little stronger the bad stuff is becoming not such a worry now, i'm actually looking forward to the days ahead

Well that's how i feel this week lol!
Next week!! well we will see
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:57 PM   #22
Deoxyan

Default Re: depression? no time for that...

yeah there are people like myself who indeed love truth. What that means is truth nurtures our spirit just to make it truly empowered.

Is not that we love fear, is that we are a kind of sadomasochistic people who strive for truth, rather than happiness in bold ignorance.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:20 AM   #23
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I like to look at information on here and then swirl it around in my head like a good hard drink. From that, I can draw my own conclusions.

I can always take a break from this place if needed.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:48 AM   #24
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Well it seems most of us here are sensing the same things so i will put my piece;
first i was in a study mode, couldn't get enough of it. read this read that, found the camelot site, thought WOW!! everything i was thinking was now being said by whistleblowers etc;
I digested all and began thinking deeply about how i was going to cope with all this, would i have to leave my family behind when everything hits the fan so to speak.
I felt down one day up the next.
I have noticed a real change in my perception of things.
It's as though a switch has come on and taken all the fear away and now it's, COME ON!!!! I'M READY NOW!!!

With each day i feel a little stronger the bad stuff is becoming not such a worry now, i'm actually looking forward to the days ahead

Well that's how i feel this week lol!
Next week!! well we will see
yes, not looking forward to leaving the family bit, but they think im nuts so ill prob have to leave them at somepoint. hardly see em anyway, they are totaly in system as you can imagine.. like why havnt you got a job yet ect.. im like the future thast uis coming doesnt involve such things.. they dont understand.. nvm.. i agrre with above poster
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:09 AM   #25
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by undetected View Post
If all this information is making you feel depressed, it's probably because you have fallen victim to the system too much and the shock of awakening may be too much to handle. I would never ever prefer to not know all this. I'll always take the truth, no matter how brutal it is, over the comfortable lies. Guess I'm the red pill type.

But I understand. I've been interested in spirituality, mythology, occultism, psychology etc. ever since I was a kid, and even then I could see there was something very wrong with this society. So when I learned the details much later, I was well prepared. If you jumped into this without any preparation, then of course the landing can be damn hard. To make a point here, it is absolutely essential to work on YOURSELF. If you do enough work on your mind and spirit, then no matter what comes your way, you can take it head on without fear, doubts or regret.

You can't fight an enemy when there's a war inside yourself. You must defeat your own demons, fears, understand yourself, find your balance... then it doesn't matter whether it's a bad day at work or someone trying to kill you, it won't catch you unprepared.

So for those of you feeling overwhelmed and asking "what should we do?" I tell you - forget about governments and all the big stuff that you don't know how to handle right now. Make your own mind a sharp and reliable tool. Make sure that if a crisis comes, you can stand strong and think instead of panicking. If you can do that, then others, who may know what to do, have one guy less to worry about and that's a help. And then, if you can handle a few people around you, you're already doing a great job. You don't need to deal with governments and corporations, at least not until you figure out on your own how to do it. This puzzle has millions of pieces, you only need to take care of your own piece, or at least start there.

Don't worry too much. The world is the same whether you worry or not, only difference is, worrying is making YOU feel worse. Don't look too far into the future, eat what's on your plate today, you can worry about tomorrow when it comes. If it comes. Worrying about a future that may not even come is just a waste of energy.

This coming chaos [?] is the mark of this age. We were all born knowing what we're going into. Those of us awakened, are here BECAUSE of this. You should actually feel honored, you'll probably be a part of historical and most interesting times. A great transformation is coming, and we are here to make things transform the right way. This is way beyond our individual unimportant lives. We're a part of something much bigger here. So make sure you don't mess it up. ;]
Words of wisdom my friend... words of wisdom.

Inspiring!