Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 01:50 PM   #1
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Meditation program chakra spinning

Basic Chakra Spin

This meditation only takes a few minutes or less and can be done at any time when you can tune in and focus. It is easy to do and can take the place of a full or extended meditation for people who lack the necessary privacy and/or are short on time.

Turn your attention to the base of your spine and visualize your base chakra as a vortex (like a small tornado). Color the energy a rich vibrant red and spin it. Keep spinning it until it spins fast and on its own.

Work your way up through each chakra, visualizing each one and spinning it until it spins fast and on its own. Visualize each one as a spinning vortex with a powerful vibrant color-

* 1st- red
* 2nd- orange
* 3rd- yellow
* 4th- green
* 5th- rich sky blue
* 6th- indigo (Bluish-violet)
* 7th- purple

When you spin the 6th chakra, focus *behind* your 3rd eye, in the middle of your head. Many people erroneously believe the third eye to be the 6th chakra. The 3rd eye is an extension of the 6th chakra, not the 6th chakra.

Each of your chakras should be a powerful vibrant color. Chakras that are dark or tainted are not functioning properly. Keep spinning them and focus your visualization to restore them to their own powerful color. You might also want to clean them if this is the case.

When our chakras spin at a faster rate, this helps to protect us from misfortune and disease. It also opens us to the astral and protects us astrally as well as in the physical world. Remember though, energy work must be done every day as each day builds on the day before and until a strong energy field is permanently established.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:06 PM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Meditation program chakra spinning

Are they all supposed to spin in the same direction?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:46 AM   #3
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, I know you private messaged me this question and i replied, but for those asking the same question the answer is as follows.
Your chakra's may spin in different directions and also at different speeds. The goal over time is to get them all in sync.<same speed,same direction>

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Are they all supposed to spin in the same direction?
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:51 PM   #4
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

And are 'they' spinning like a tornado i.e. vertically and same direction...

Is the theme here to just spin them and imagine them being active and balanced and it's the intention that is important? I have many books on chakras and they say they point forward and back except the base (down) and crown (up)

I've been doing yoga, Pilates, and Tia Chi (with stationary stuff mentioned in earlier threads) so I find getting these energies flowing reasonably easy although I've not done any in great depth meditation wise yet (just reading them through now)

I've been doing a guiding heaven and earth chakra CD for ~14 months by an Australia Guy called Beau Miles which I've found excellent. It includes loads of healing sounds too from chakra bowls etc and aura balancing.

I have just had the last of my mercury fillings out today so I'm hoping my 3rd eye is now going to open... fingers crossed.

AMA a little bird told me you may be in Essex. Is this true?

Also would it be able to compile all these into one pdf document so we could print them out? I don't mind doing it...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:16 AM   #5
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

I've mentioned this before.THE ANCIENT SECRET OF THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH by peter kelder book.tHEY are exercises thet get your main chakras spinning at the same speed and charges them up.Looking youthful as a result is just one of the many side effects.BUY THIS BOOK. its short and cheap and will change your life.your welcome.there are videos on youtube of people doing them.
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:24 PM   #6
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member

when all chakras spin at the speed of 33 times er second, you become enlightened, according to Bhagavan.
Marcus Knudsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:10 PM   #7
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 01:57 AM.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:34 AM   #8
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Might I suggest that you do a little more research about the effects of opening chakras a tad too early. Either that or make sure you know someone that can help you when you flip out .
Alexandra
Agreed. Doing these kind of practises without proper guidance can be rather dangerous. I have learned, from a very awakened teacher, that the colours associated with the chakras are purely symbolic. They are energy centres in continual fluctuation, the vibrations and "colour" can be likende to the heartbeat or breath, varying according to our moods and needs. These can all be calmed and regulated by meditation. I would though advise guidance if one is to embark on advanced techniques.
Om Shanti Om
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:46 AM   #9
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 01:57 AM.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:38 AM   #10
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

interesting I will try this meditation
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:00 AM   #11
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,

I've read Stewart Swerdlow's 'Healer's Handbook' and he says that spinning the Chakras is not to be taken lightly:

As an ex-Montauk psychic, he says that each chakra has a specific color and to be careful not using the 'wrong' ones which are New-Age desinfo you can find too easily on the net. Failing to apply this could be hazardous.

His specific colors are:
0-(Grounding, non-chakra, Earth aura) = brown
(From bottom of feet to top of thighs)

1-Root chakra = pale red
2-Creative = pale orange
3-Solar Plexus = pale yellow
4-Heart chakra = medium green
5-Thyroid = ice blue
6-Pineal = royal blue
7-crown = violet

You may spin the chakras either clockwise or counter-clockwise as long as they all spin in the SAME DIRECTION. You begin with the brown section, then the root, and one after the other up to the crown chakra. Visualize the color in each area, spinning in and around the body.

As said before from other posters, before jumping eyes closed it's important to make your own research and take advice from resources you trust.

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:02 PM   #12
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I've had a sound CD set from a guy called Beau Miles and I've had it a year or so and it is superb...

I can however state that opening up and not closing down properly is very un-nerving if not done...

http://www.beaumiles.com/Main_Site/Beau_Miles.html

There is a good lecture audio on here too...

A YouTube intro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCRHE...t6_markup.html

I bought this CD and was waiting for it for 7-8 days and it arrived about an hour before I was due to go out into London. I did not listen to CD1 the manual and jumped straight into listening to what I'd just bought!!! Impatience etc

Anyway I went to someones house for ~1 house to listen to some hifi (i'm a hifi/music nerd ) and then went off to meet someone in London on the tube.

Fortunately this person was spirtual and knew what to do... Well anyway I can over all weird and I'm fit and well. I felt queasy and needed to get out of the tube asap... bad energy etc or negative etc. I held a crystal and listened to her MP3 until the next stop and we got off but I was in a very strange place I'd never been before or since! I'm almost 100% convinced it was due to me opening up and not closing down properly...

Anyway I thought I'd just share this story with you all on not doing things in a safe and structured manner.

Anyway I can recommend the CD's above and I did them fully regularly every 3-4 days (as well as the daily tracks) for months and it helps to have a very good stereo which almost sounds real... Some benefits from being a Hifi nerd

ps if you get the CDs listen to CD1 fully first or learn a lesson like I did

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 11-02-2008 at 12:12 PM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:35 PM   #13
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

ok... for those interested,

i attached 'S.S.' color chart and a diagram that shows how the body is divided into specific areas, to be used for chakra spinning.

He says to imagine some kind of a 'tube' surrounding the body, in which colors 'piles up' on top of the other.

Well, at least this could be a good extra info on the matter...

salute.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chakras.jpg (12.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Color_Chart.jpg (13.3 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by BeaTnik-BandiT; 11-02-2008 at 05:48 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:01 PM   #14
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 01:56 AM.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:06 PM   #15
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What do all of you expect to happen by so called "spinning" your chakras?
You have 144 of them don't forget.

Alexandra
This chakra spinning and colour chart business, has not been taught by the masters. Controlling the energy centres cannot be learned from a book or cd. you need a teacher, a good teacher to observe, its far to easy to get very lost. be careful please

Om Shanti
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:32 PM   #16
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 01:55 AM.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:50 PM   #17
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am sorry to be so rude. It is just that I am afraid for you people. You have no idea how to handle wide open chakras. Not only are these things energy centers, they are portals. If you monkey around with things that you have no idea about, then you will get burned- badly. You could get stuck in the middle of nowhere and end up in the insane asylum or you could die a painful death. It has happened. The human body is only equiped to handle so much energy at a time. If the influx of energy is uncontrolled then the body can be literally ripped apart.

Please , Please find a qualified yogi to work with you if you insist on this folly. This is for your own safety. Elephant man and I are very serious about these warnings. Find qualified teachers.

Alexandra
Don't worry Alexandra, I agree totally.
I know, It's serious stuff.

I am pretty much novice in this matter, and i have never done it myself.
It's good to have a qualified/experienced teacher to get started.

To some extent, could it be compared to a first parachute jump ?

---Question: What do you guys mean by 'opening your chakras' ?

I don't know the purpose of 'opening' chakras, so if someone sheds
some light on this matter, could we find what exactly is hazardous ?

My only source in this matter by now is Swerdlow's book and the only warning he made was the specific colors and the spinning direction.

thanks and salute.

Last edited by BeaTnik-BandiT; 11-02-2008 at 11:53 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:04 AM   #18
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 01:55 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:15 AM   #19
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 01:54 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:55 AM   #20
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA-GI View Post
Hi, I know you private messaged me this question and i replied, but for those asking the same question the answer is as follows.
Your chakra's may spin in different directions and also at different speeds. The goal over time is to get them all in sync.<same speed,same direction>
I believe they should spin clockwise for positive energy and counterclock wise for negetive
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:49 AM   #21
Mystic Pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with Alexandra that opening chakras may either be beneficial or detrimental to the body when not properly handled. When we say "opening chakras", it means making sure that the energy centers of the body (chakras) are functioning well. One of the indicators for this is if the chakra itself is spinning (from my pranic healing discipline, we clean chakras by a counter-clockwise motion of the hand, which means they should be working perfectly if they are spinning on a clockwise direction).

Likewise, when the body's chakras are moving or giving off energy, the body is likewise in a "healthy state", meaning free from disease. Dirty chakras is an indicator of diseased energy in the bioplasmic body (ethereal field of the body, otherwise commonly known as a person's aura), which is later manifested in the physical body of a person.

What are the other hazards of the activation of the chakras? Since chakras are energy centers, overactivation of them through improper means or unguided/un-counseled attempts can produce too much energy being given off, resulting to sometimes disastrous results to your health, such as - but not limited - to hypertension and heart attacks (for those with heart or blood pressure ailments), migraines, fainting, dizziness, palpitations, increased or decreased libido, etc.

If I see some more graphic and in-depth information on this on the internet, I will certainly post it here.
Mystic Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:17 AM   #22
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaTnik-BandiT View Post
Hi All,

I've read Stewart Swerdlow's 'Healer's Handbook' and he says that spinning the Chakras is not to be taken lightly:

As an ex-Montauk psychic, he says that each chakra has a specific color and to be careful not using the 'wrong' ones which are New-Age desinfo you can find too easily on the net. Failing to apply this could be hazardous.

His specific colors are:
0-(Grounding, non-chakra, Earth aura) = brown
(From bottom of feet to top of thighs)

1-Root chakra = pale red
2-Creative = pale orange
3-Solar Plexus = pale yellow
4-Heart chakra = medium green
5-Thyroid = ice blue
6-Pineal = royal blue
7-crown = violet

You may spin the chakras either clockwise or counter-clockwise as long as they all spin in the SAME DIRECTION. You begin with the brown section, then the root, and one after the other up to the crown chakra. Visualize the color in each area, spinning in and around the body.

As said before from other posters, before jumping eyes closed it's important to make your own research and take advice from resources you trust.

salute.
Are you sure they can spin in any direction? i think only one way is the good one. If you spin the wrong way it's like sucking out your energy think. I would say dont mess with the spinning itself, simpley focus on cleaning them out and stimulating them.
Marcus Knudsen is offline   Reply With Quote