Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-30-2009, 10:16 AM   #26
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: escaping ? selling ? letting go of everything ? HOW DID YOU DO IT ???

Thanks for this thread Susan
I just surrendered to God and things were just removed from my life.
I have very little left but I have all I need.
Once I had a lot of responsibility and a need to be right, now that they are removed I feel so free and peaceful.
My mind is virtually quiet. What a blessing this is.

Love Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:50 PM   #27
Juho William Tauriainen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: escaping ? selling ? letting go of everything ? HOW DID YOU DO IT ???

I've been in the "thinking about it" stage for some months now. I intend to start getting rid of my unneeded stuff as of now. Time is short if I'm going to get to where I want to be in time, halfway across the world by a certain date next year....
Juho William Tauriainen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:57 PM   #28
WineHippie
Avalon Senior Member

i realized that "non-compliance" made sense to me
so i decided to leave, it has been a year now
clearing out possessions was a process which took two months
and several stages:
* 1st, i gave things to friends/family who i knew would
appreciate them
* 2nd, every week's trash pickup was full, as i tossed anything
i could not give away/sell/donate - like my high school yearbooks
which was very liberating, cutting the strings of sentimentality
* 3rd, posted on craigslist and had porch sale, selling for best offer
(neighbors came by and we gave them what they wanted)
* 4th, the last of it was taken to a community thrift store

i could only save what i could pack in my car... and it is a small car
and i had to leave the front seat available for my dog, so what i kept
was survival stuff mostly
and with my last $400 i hit the road - no bank account, no credit cards,
just a trust in the universe and that i would be shown a way.....
my ex said within 6 weeks i would be living under a bridge
and trading my dog for a hamburger....
i said, i don't eat hamburgers, and if you love me, you will
keep positive thoughts for me - he is kinda amazed a year later
WineHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:06 PM   #29
Raven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Everyone,
I am a new subscriber to this forum, but have been lurking for a while. You all seem wonderfully awake and aware and I appreciate as well as share many of your thoughts, ideas and beliefs. Susan, I love the way you see things and have enjoyed reading many of your posts so I decided to make this thread my first post, hope you don't mind

A couple of weeks ago I stumbled upon this guy while parusing the internet and I think his information is appropriate for this thread. I have read through his entire website and blog and feel his words to ring very true with me at least. I thought I would share my discovery with you all. Here is the link:
http://sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/

Raven
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:21 PM   #30
Stranger
Avalon Senior Member

In the mid '80's I decided to get rid of everything. What an incredible feeling when you have no 'baggage/responsibilities' to drag around! Unfortunately I later began to accumulate stuff again (why, oh why???) and now my apartment is pretty much maxed. What a drag I really want to move (hopefully away from the city), but my mind goes numb at the thought of all the hassle. It's like brain freeze.....it's overbearing OMG !!

So....it's time to downsize and unclutter again. Over the summer I began to take out things I hadn't used in months or years. 3/4 of my books (why do we keep books?....we rarely ever read them again!), clothes (that will fit again - someday....yeah, right , hobbies I never do anymore, old bits of furniture that I was supposed to use - someday (you never do)....on and on. With each load that went - my mind and body felt lighter. I could actually breathe again!! Awesome. It is sooooo freeing. AND.....I swear this is the absolute last time for this!! Enough is enough!
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:47 PM   #31
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings ,

My wife and I escaped recently from Australia . The reason is that our house was monitored by the secret services mob ( ASIO ) and we were victims of gangstalking . It’s a long story . Here it is in a condensed fashion . In 1995 my wife was told that she was adopted at the age of 9 days in 1944 .
Before that my wife career as a high school teacher was derailed . At that time we thought that it was an extreme case of school colleagues not getting along . After the adoption revelation my wife decided to do a family search, which is perfectly legal , and quickly we got the original birth certificate and the name of the real mother . After that we got in contact with the real mother and aunt . From this last person we got a lot of photographs and other information . It turns out that the real mother had a few other children from the same father of my wife a very famous painter . All of those children were brought up in families of relatives . One of those children became a judge in the High Court of Australia .
We think that this person knew 20 years in advance that he was going to be in the High Court . ( Looking glass ?) We discovered also that the adoptive mother had secret children e she was in contact with them . Since discovering all this stuff we have been monitored , gangstalked , harassed and isolated . My relatives have been approached and do not talk to me anymore , even my sister has been got at . In 2003 we discovered that as soon as we stepped out of our home in a Sydney suburb we were object of attention and we had followers . What we know is a few secret of state including how my wife was adopted out , no doubt with powerful political intervention from the highest level .
In 2006 we put the house on the market in April and by the end of July was sold at auction despite the effort of the spooks that were trying to scuttle the sale . We sold at auction all the furniture and we kept only our personal clothing , some carpets , and other small items enough to fill up two metal trunks . We now live in Trieste in the North of Italy , the spooks are still around but they cannot parade anymore their collaborators pretending to be friends and colleagues of my wife .
In the last 2 years I have written an e-book . I am trying to make it available for free to anybody who wants to read it . The book is called : ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer .
This book is about the search we did for the real parents of my wife , the gangstalking methods used against us , tips for victims of this crime , and a search for why Governments need to engage in this sort of behavior to keep control of the population . There are a lot of links to articles available on the web some photocopies of other documents . Sometimes it is very important to start anew , in our case we had to do what we did and we have no regrets .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote