Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 10-28-2008, 02:51 AM   #1
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Discerning alien disinformation

I've seen the question come up quite often about whether this whistleblower or that one might be under alien influence.

I just happened to check this Montalk site for infrequent updates, and found a new series on just this subject.

I find the articles on this site very well thought out and considered. Enjoy, if interested in this subject.

http://montalk.net/alien/145/discern...rmation-part-1
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:50 AM   #2
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Discerning alien disinformation

great info! thanks for the link!!
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:08 AM   #3
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

cool link, thx!
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:35 AM   #4
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you very much for this link. I found it to be thoroughly prepared. I will keep up with the link as more is to follow. I have visited numerous sites with info on aliens and this presentation was one of the best.

Love & Peace
Trish
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:26 AM   #5
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

I left the same links on the Miriam Delicado thread and a couple of others. Essential reading for critical thinkers about the alien presence.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:45 AM   #6
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I've seen the question come up quite often about whether this whistleblower or that one might be under alien influence.

I just happened to check this Montalk site for infrequent updates, and found a new series on just this subject.

I find the articles on this site very well thought out and considered. Enjoy, if interested in this subject.

Great article.
Tom Montalks page is very good. Recommended reading indeed. Tom is a bright young mind.
The forum "Noble realms" is a vast library of great value for the truthseeker. Though the forum closed for new posting earlier this year it is available for everbody to read.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:11 AM   #7
truthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, this is a fantastic link. Many thanks for this.

In my humble opinion this should be essential reading for all Avalon and Camelot visitors and posters.

I am now on the 4th part of the Discerning Alien Disinformation essay. It is balanced, honest, discriminating and full of spiritual integrity. It provides us with an excellent guide for discerning the information received from or through channellers, remote viewer's, contactee's, abductee's, academics and public figures in relation to the subject of ET's/Alien's.

I have breifly looked at other areas of the website, which, in addition to the alien section, also includes sections on conspiracy, science, metaphysics and the whole concept of living in a matrix.

Bill, Kerry and all Avalon Moderators and Researchers please take a look at this website and recommend it to all who visit here. Here is the website home address, http://montalk.net/.

Best Wishes

Truthseeker (Andrew)
truthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:48 AM   #8
stal
Avalon Senior Member

good link. montalk certainly knows his stuff, in several areas. imo more people should read his work.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:07 PM   #9
LadyGolfer
Avalon Senior Member

Good information to read IMO.
LadyGolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:36 PM   #10
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

I just finished reading the paper. It is still in progress.

In my opinion, it is a good synopsis of the current understanding of "alien phenomena", based on the author's study on related literatures.

Although it is a very good reference point on the topic, the paper has its limit as a literature study. How many of the literatures the author listed can be viewed as providing mostly facts? I am yet to dig into each one of them, but I doubt if I have enough time to exhaust the long list.

The writing style reminds me of the academic articles in the "management studies/research" field, which is my major in university. There are so many "theories" and "schools" in that field. And a lot of "gurus", "scientists" and "researchers", too. Every article published in the management journals reads and sounds scientific, and was written in a scholistic language, yet the "researchers" themselves know perfectly how many of those articles are junk, and how few of them offer real discoveries of truth.

Almost all of the articles build their "working theories" based on other people's "theories", assumptions on assumptions, constructs on constructs. You see a grand mansion (or bubble) being built, while the foundation is far from solid as supposed. If the scientific value of a paper is questioned, in many occasions you would hear them say: "Well, you cannot treat management study as if it is natural science. Management study is a branch of social science, and social science is inherently fuzzy ..." Yeah. Then tell me how many managers in business are actually relying themselves on those profound theories and "findings"?? I doubt if most of them even read the academic papers at all.

I am new to the literatures of the alien phenomena, but I would rather not look at the investigation as if it is an academic discipline, nor would I start building "theories" on literatures. Not yet. Summaries maybe, not theories.

The UFO phenomena entail secrets and mysteries. They'd better be approached using forensic analysis and detective work. To disclose the secrets, we need action. Action such as the interviews by Bill and Kerry. Action such as the Disclosure Project.

The "murderer" has not yet been found, and we are far from reaching a verdict. The time is simply not ripe for us to "build" theories. We need more aggressive investigations.

Just my thought.
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:56 PM   #11
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post

Mmhmmm Finally something worthy on the boards!

Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:58 PM   #12
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Discerning alien disinformation

Yeah. I have been reading this site for years.
Tom 'Montalk' is the author of the now read-only site: NOBLE REALMS, with very relevant info too.

This guy is also highly skilled in physics.
This is an EXCELLENT site. HIGHLY recommended to the serious truthseekers as well as for newbies.

I should have recommended it before a certain date, earlier this month...
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:25 AM   #13
Norval
Banned

I think the bible would give the most accurate information when it comes to aliens, ,
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:01 AM   #14
way
Avalon Senior Member

There was a ton of information there. "Doesn't take many words to tell the truth". -Chief Joseph <-bumbersticker I saw today. I would like to know how my explanation may be insufficient:
There's two types of aliens: ones who want you to learn/evolve and ones who want to keep you like sheep and lead you into a "peaceful new world" (where we will give up all responsibility and let machines and aliens take care of us like babies that don't think)

Learning and evolving and creating something new is the goal of more spritually evolved beings. Why have these beings allowed such horrors to happen on earth? Living hard lives helps us gain emotional and spiritual wisdom. Right now our technology disproportionately more powerful. We need to learn to take responsibility for ourselves and the planet.

With responsibility comes great power

about deagle/green/delicado/wilock credibility...the basic message I get from them is that there's change coming and it will be difficult and destructive if we don't start working together quickly. All seem to say we are right on the edge. There message empowers you to do something. They are saying we need to take responsibility and work together now to avoid as much destruction as possible. A 'bad' alien will say they have the solutions FOR you. If you are concerned with details, I don't know why. I feel I know enough to know what I can do and what the possible timelines are for us. (should I explain them?)

What am I missing in reguards to all the info at montalk?

Last edited by way; 10-29-2008 at 05:31 AM.
way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:26 AM   #15
eugene_vn
Avalon Senior Member

Those interested in this sort of discourse might also be interested in checking out the "Open Minds Forum" at www.openmindsforum.com . I believe Montalk might even have a thread or two there.
eugene_vn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:02 AM   #16
Vianova
Avalon Senior Member

The return of Kukulkan
is
May 20 2012 solar eclipse
followed closely by rare transit of venus

and it won't be a project serpo hoax

Pyramid of Uxmal might be a good view that night
Vianova is offline   Reply With Quote