Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 08:06 PM   #26
Love is the way
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Thailand
Posts: 6
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

Bill said at least once , he was 99% sure this was absolute nonsens.
People who had a lot of faith in this event should probably go a few rounds with themselves asking questions how they end up beliving in this....

My first thought about this was "blossom goodchild".... what a name.... ok im wrong to judge someone by their "name" but in this case i coulden`t help myself
Love is the way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:21 PM   #27
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North East ENGLAND
Posts: 345
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

Again some of the posts here are utter ridiculous. Some of you folk talk so much nonsense in a negative manner, Ive never seen Bill or Kerry jump on this at all. Instead of whining why dont you just disapear and go and whine somewhere else or at least complain about facts. So many people have to spend time correcting the negative bull**** that some people spout off

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=362 - 526 replies and this '14th oct' thread is still here.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:25 PM   #28
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

I think only 1 person has mistakenly stated that Bill and Kerry jumped on it.

Stop exaggerating man.

As for negativity.....if not believing 98% of the stuff that I read on here makes me "negative" then so be it!......personally I'd prefer to use the words "well grounded", "common sense and analysis", and "not mental".
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:33 PM   #29
karmacop
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

As a matter of fact Kerry stated in the last Wilcock call that she didn't think anything was going to happen either. However, anyone who gets any joy out of PC having any discomfort should stay off the site. Bill and Kerry are doing there best and would rather speak out and be wrong than to shut up and then be right...Think about it and keep your negative comments to yourself...
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:35 PM   #30
Irving
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 71
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

Hey man the day ain't over yet. I'm waiting for that UFO to show up around dusk. haha
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:42 PM   #31
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North East ENGLAND
Posts: 345
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
I think only 1 person has mistakenly stated that Bill and Kerry jumped on it.

Stop exaggerating man.

As for negativity.....if not believing 98% of the stuff that I read on here makes me "negative" then so be it!......personally I'd prefer to use the words "well grounded", "common sense and analysis", and "not mental".
Sorry i didnt take the time to quote all the nonsense from individual posters.

I honestly dont give much of a damn of the percentage of stuff people believe. Its about the way that negative people manage to twist the facts and words of people to suit then own beliefs nicely.

Negative people posting about something they have not even taken the time to listen to and analyse themselves. Usually after reading a single youtube vid and blog article and then diving in here calling 'everything' 'nonsense'

Divide and conquer, seems to be working quite well
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:47 PM   #32
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 279
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

I think the leason to be learnt is to start listening from within instead of disinformers like Blossom Goodchild. There is plenty of disinformation out there discrediting matters at hand...following your intuition is your clearest and safest path.
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:52 PM   #33
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

Mike, what are you talking about "divide and conquer"?

Like anybody else, I want to know whats going on. I'll comment if I think something is a waste of time, plain wrong or a wild goose chase, why shouldn't I?

I'd also comment if I think something is very interesting also. Now at the end of the day thats only my personal opinions and other people can form theirs over various subjects.

As for people being negative about things they haven't researched, have they really? In my case I haven't. I've been critical of one or two things, but with good reason.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:54 PM   #34
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmacop View Post
As a matter of fact Kerry stated in the last Wilcock call that she didn't think anything was going to happen either. However, anyone who gets any joy out of PC having any discomfort should stay off the site. Bill and Kerry are doing there best and would rather speak out and be wrong than to shut up and then be right...Think about it and keep your negative comments to yourself...
Was that aimed at me? I hope not.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:05 PM   #35
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North East ENGLAND
Posts: 345
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Mike, what are you talking about "divide and conquer"?

Like anybody else, I want to know whats going on. I'll comment if I think something is a waste of time, plain wrong or a wild goose chase, why shouldn't I?

I'd also comment if I think something is very interesting also. Now at the end of the day thats only my personal opinions and other people can form theirs over various subjects.

As for people being negative about things they haven't researched, have they really? In my case I haven't. I've been critical of one or two things, but with good reason.
You defensively assumed I aimed my original comments directly at you.

How anyone who can disbelieve 98 percent (assuming you mean Camelot related material from Bill & kerry) would even be here is beyond me. Surely if only 2 percent was worth it being here it would be easier to find elsewhere so 2 lines of my last comment was somewhat linked to you after what I presume you meant as me exaggerating.

Dividee and Conquer again was not aimed at you, dont assume because you have spoken negatively here people on the other side are attacking you. Many many people who have spat the dummy and slagged off this site, the mods and whistleblowers/contactees etc seem to aim their attacks squarwely at Blossom Goodchilds info. Considering the large number of people who have come forward with GFOL contact related details youd think people would be more broad with attacking people giving out the message about Oct 14th. To assume they are all simply liers out to make money and gain attention could be somewhat blind sighted.

One option I mentioned before was that this could have just as conceivably been a deliberate disinformation channelling effort from groups, political or ET or otherwise that dont have our best interests at heart. What better way than to prophecise/channel a massive positive event as a lie that was bound to cause massive amounts of unhappy people when it doesnt happen. hence divide and conquer

Last edited by Mike_Jetson; 10-14-2008 at 09:08 PM.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:08 PM   #36
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: California
Posts: 144
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

I believe that the Blossom "event" will achieve exactly what it was intented to. It is a lesson, for some on their path of expansion, regarding the definition and ownership of personal truth.

--- We/You shall STOP living our/my lives based on the beliefs of others ---

In other words - The "outward" picture of the world (material world) will never match in reality to the desires and beliefs of another (other than my own).

This event is NOT what it appears on the surface: A prophecy of desired manifestation, and the absence of that desire taking form in material reality. Rather it is a necessary and important lesson, for some, on understanding the ways of the universe and understanding one's connection.

Blossom recieved a personal channeled message from her source. She is a channel, but understand that a channel is expressing through their own "filter" of personality and beliefs. The message she recieved was personal - specifically for her. If you go back and read the original message, do so not by reading the words and taking them literally, but rather metaphorically at a higher level. This message is really about empowerment, courage, hope and love.

So what has happened here?

Blossom decided to act out of her own personal test of courage and send this message out (offer it to those that may resonate to it). Many, I repeat, many were attracted to it etherically for it's vibration of empowerment, courage, hope and love - NOT at the surface because it had a fantastic story about ET's, ships - etc. That may be hard for some to hear.

When you see this from a higher perspective, it has touched exactly those that it intended. At a great time of unfolding, unraveling, and shifting of our material world, many are frustrated, afraid, and are feeling powerless as they observe these shifts. A good example is the Bill Deagle "message".

Blossom's message is a call to "turn the page" on those lower vibrations - to move in a higher direction. It is done through a fantastic and detailed story about ET's and contact - which is solely her own filter.

Where this gets distorted is fairly typical:

1. Often a channeler feels compelled to take a personal message and promote it - as they feel it is intended for the highest good of all - not just for themselves.

2. The message gets caught up in many different perspectives, and a "circus" begins to surround it - believers, non-believers, open skeptics, UFOology fanatics, other channelers, etc. The many perspectives are normal as everyone has their own level of discernment. This opens a vortex of energy which then magnifies intensity and draws in many more.

3. On an etherical level many want this to manifest, as they are a match to it in their desire for the outcome vibrations - empowerment, hope, love etc. It doesn't happen and they become angry - and contribute to threads, then criticize or "blame" the source.

4. The energy of the vortex then collapses into lower vibrations of anger, resentment, and finally back to powerlessness. In the end - a lowered vibration which then draws more "victims" in through attraction.

There are IMPORTANT lessons here for all involved. I suggest you do NOT see this event as a HOAX. I suggest you USE this event to help you get in touch with your beliefs and your connection.

THIS IS NOT THE WAY FOR US IN COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUNESS TO CO-CREATE A BETTER WORLD. THIS PARADIGM OF STORIES MUST CHANGE. THAT CHANGE BEGINS FIRST WITH YOU. YOU HAVE TO STEP BACK AND OWN YOUR INDIVIDUAL BELIEFS AND CONNECT INWARD. THERE IS NOTHING IN THE OUTER MATERIAL WORLD THAT WILL BRING YOU WHAT IT IS THAT YOU ARE SEEKING.

I offer this as a point that may trigger you into reflection. However you choose to think about this - you are expanding.

Here is some additional information regarding 'Prophecy':

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...light=Prophecy
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:32 PM   #37
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North East ENGLAND
Posts: 345
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
I believe that the Blossom "event" will achieve exactly what it was intented to.
On the whole I agree with what you say but youve also said that the result is lower vibrations which cant possibly be exactly what it was intended to do. In fact the people that resonated with this message the most stand to lose the most when they feel a bit lied to or cheated out of an experience that would propell them into their own spiritual journey. I was a hoper more than a believer and although there still plenty time left I fail to see how this very specific message can appeal on a more general level. I fully understand but these people who have passed this message on have everything to lose and nothing to gain.

I look at it the same as a terror attack. Who stands to gain? Gain from light ship appearance and gain from non-appearance. Some people to gain from non-appearance are the 'bad' guys as they get more division from people looking for truth and answers.

On the other hand. Folk like Wilcock and St Clair will gain. Which itself is a good thing
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:35 PM   #38
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
You defensively assumed I aimed my original comments directly at you.
I defensively assumed that because you pretty much posted straight after I did. Looks like I was wrong then.......or was I?

Quote:
How anyone who can disbelieve 98 percent (assuming you mean Camelot related material from Bill & kerry)
You assumed wrong. What I said was that I disbelieve 98% of what people on these forums come out with. 98% of course is a throwaway figure, to make a point. If I disbelieved 98% of the info and interviews on Camelot, I certainly wouldn't have ended up here.....

Quote:
Surely if only 2 percent was worth it being here it would be easier to find elsewhere so 2 lines of my last comment was somewhat linked to you after what I presume you meant as me exaggerating.
2% of a massive amount of information, disinformation and misinformation still adds up to a LOT, so it is worth staying around even for the most cynical or skeptical person.

No my comment about you exaggerating was not to do with me thinking it was linked to me.....your comments about all the negative people and linking them to (incorrect) comments about Bill and Kerry I thought was an exaggeration because not everybody who was knocking it was also saying "Bill and Kerry believed this BS too", in fact only one person did.

Quote:
Dividee and Conquer again was not aimed at you, dont assume because you have spoken negatively here people on the other side are attacking you. Many many people who have spat the dummy and slagged off this site, the mods and whistleblowers/contactees etc seem to aim their attacks squarwely at Blossom Goodchilds info. Considering the large number of people who have come forward with GFOL contact related details youd think people would be more broad with attacking people giving out the message about Oct 14th. To assume they are all simply liers out to make money and gain attention could be somewhat blind sighted.
I'm glad divide and conquer was not aimed at me.

As for Blossom, I'm not thinking she is a liar out to make money, I'm thinking of a more simple explanation.....she's a schizophrenic, she hears voices in her head.......IMO. Does not mean that she did not believe "the voices", in fact most schizophrenics do!

I'd have loved the aliens to have showed today mind!

Although the title "Galactic Federation of Light" made me suspicious it was just Blossom's inner wishes from day 1, why would an alien title themselves so human... "galactic", "Federation", "light" these are all human expressions. Surely an alien would have little concept of human terms and be "alien" speaking? If they were called "The Wibble Flip of flop" perhaps I'd have thought mmmmm.

Quote:
One option I mentioned before was that this could have just as conceivably been a deliberate disinformation channelling effort from groups, political or ET or otherwise that dont have our best interests at heart.
This is interesting.....but really, do we have good evidence that people can channel disinfo, and that channellers can recieve channelled disinfo? The whole thing is completely unproven in my eyes, and until we get credible evidence of successful chanelling we can't really look at that as a theory can we?

Quote:
What better way than to prophecise/channel a massive positive event as a lie that was bound to cause massive amounts of unhappy people when it doesnt happen. hence divide and conquer
It would add up, if channelling is a real, reliable phenomenon...as in that you can send dodgy info to recipients? Can this be done?
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:40 PM   #39
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
On the whole I agree with what you say but youve also said that the result is lower vibrations which cant possibly be exactly what it was intended to do. In fact the people that resonated with this message the most stand to lose the most when they feel a bit lied to or cheated out of an experience that would propell them into their own spiritual journey. I was a hoper more than a believer and although there still plenty time left I fail to see how this very specific message can appeal on a more general level. I fully understand but these people who have passed this message on have everything to lose and nothing to gain.

I look at it the same as a terror attack. Who stands to gain? Gain from light ship appearance and gain from non-appearance. Some people to gain from non-appearance are the 'bad' guys as they get more division from people looking for truth and answers.

On the other hand. Folk like Wilcock and St Clair will gain. Which itself is a good thing
Hmm, is it? Wilcock will gain because he said it wouldn't happen. Does this now make him prophet of prophets? Mr reliable info? Is that his gain?

Countless others said it wouldn't happen either, I can't see what Wilcock will gain, because he was not the only person to say it wouldn't happen with everybody else on the planet saying it would...
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:49 PM   #40
the sceptic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sunny Bournemouth UK
Posts: 14
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

So they should be, what a load of tosh and disinformation from someone who doesn`t know their **** from their elbow, and obviously can`t predict when a gnat will fart, let alone a visit form a mothership.
the sceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:12 PM   #41
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: California
Posts: 144
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
On the whole I agree with what you say but youve also said that the result is lower vibrations which cant possibly be exactly what it was intended to do.
Hey Mike, thanks for adding your perspective. I see your point. What I observe is when the votex collapses into the lower energies - the intention dissolves - the event is over, those that no longer resonate go on to match up with other things. But the collapsed vortex - with the lower energies - hangs around because it attracts like. Just look in this thread and you will see those attracted to it. Or for a better look, go over to ATS. The lower energy vortex is alive and thriving over there!

Also, I don't see this as "winners" or "loosers".

Perhaps Blossom made a large mistake, but she will expand from that experience. The anger one has for her is inside oneself, not sent to collapse her.

Perhaps David Wilcock or another will post an "I told you so". The "ruffling" one may feel from that is that perhaps he is peddling his righteouness. Why let oneself become threatened by his righteousness? His beliefs are his own - and yours are yours. If he or others are compelled to advertise their righteousness as "the truth", which I don't know him that well to say if he does, why give them any attention? You know your truths, just live in them.

Look, there will always be those that prostelytze their "truths" as "the truth". You can have an ego reaction to that - someone claiming superiority OR You can connect within and just own your truths. Do you see you can NEVER win that argument as it is illogical?

We all hold our own truths.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:33 PM   #42
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
This Oct 14th and Oct 7th **** has struck a blow to serious research that will take decades to repair... And I doubt its over yet because the believers will rally around any scrap tossed out by the OP's as to why it didn't happen.

Frankly its made me so sick of the whole thing I am rethinking my participation on forums in general as it seems more people are interested in the garbage than any REAL info, whether they believe or not, as the abundance of threads (especially the 185 page one at ATS) show
Don't you think that was the point of the disinformation given through her in the first place?

Dont loose heart. The Earth Ascension process is a rich reward for those present at this time. You dont even need channelled information to be a participant - that stuff is merely spectator sport. Sort of like TV pundits giving thier opinions etc.

Just enjoy the ride, and if forums like this turn you off, then spend the time on your inner forum

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:55 PM   #43
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North East ENGLAND
Posts: 345
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

But Average Joe, you are saying that people who channel (hearing voices) are scitzophrenic. Or one person is and all the others are simply liers or also medically affected the same. THE GFOL was not a term made up by Blossom Goodchild. If you only believe something you can see and touch then I guess you dont accept scientific remote viewing.

I know exactly where youre coming from though but everyone wants concrete solid evidence so that there is absolutely no doubt at all. I just dont accept that the unknown can be explained by mental problems and a wild imagination.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:46 PM   #44
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

Yes but we need to accept that a significant proportion of the worlds population do have psychiatric problems. And a significant proportion therefore of internet users, and a significant proportion of users of any website including this one. Problems ranging from mild to severe.

It is unfortunate, but you can't be sure that you are talking to somebody of a sane and sound mind, we can't just assume that every person with a message is copus mentus. And thats the problem, you read all this info on the net, and some of it inevitably is from fantasists and paranoics. But there is no way of knowing who is who other than intuition. My intuition tells me that a high proportion of it is bogus. My intuition of course, could be ****.

So, channellers, people with guardians and all that? To be honest, looking at it from a medical POV, it looks like classic schizophrenia in a lot of instances. Unless of course there is no such thing as mental illness and the medical profession is wrong....all those people sectioned who are having delusions of talking to entities actually are....

But the thing is, they're not.

So why would channellers be any different? It would be different if there was just a shred of evidence that the things they channel are real, then you could say that hey, these people are the real deal, so and so said this and it actually happened....but it never does!

And if we had that shred of evidence, then we could say "she's been channelled disinfo" and put it forward as a possible theory. Until then though, her delusions were just wrong, not right.

Remote viewing, again do we have any solid evidence that it works. Yes we know the military took it seriously and researched it but what were the results?

One thing I do know is that there are no good remote viewers or channellers on this site as that thread the other day proved, when that guy asked people to identify what was in his hand, and nobody did.

God, I sound so skeptical. I never used to be, you know.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:07 AM   #45
Norval
Banned
 
Norval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On a boat in Tacoma, wa, usa
Posts: 394
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

When is "disclosure", his return, this King of the universe, when is the return of Jesus?
When will that one thousand five hundred mile big Heavenly New Jerusalem show up?

True, it is written that we will not know at what time of the day, nor the day, that disclosure will
happen. As has been stated before in these threads about the bible, it will happen like a thief in the
night. It also says that it will be at a time when it is least expected.

We are also warned not to run here and there looking for anything. But it does say to look up and
see the signs, and to look around and see the "times" we are in. We are to know the "season" of
when it is immanent. Why else would anybody be searching as we all are?

Because we all know something is going to happen.

Just the bibles view point.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:10 AM   #46
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: America
Posts: 427
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

[QUOTE=wintersun;50630]I see some big trouble in PC pretty soon. This Deagle bs was a pretty bad wound already.

QUOTE]

Yeah, the warning from Bill Deagle didn't happen. And the Web bots predictions too. Nothing disasterous happened on Oct. 7th.
Miriam Delicado's prediction on July 31 of the earthquake for Los Angeles hasn't happened.

I guess we all can't be right.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:23 AM   #47
warngen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 92
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

ok guys..check this out...
this was quoted from

http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/


11.OK, You know how I shy away from questions, but there is this big one regarding time zones in different countries, which then puts OCT 14th on different days, if you know what I mean? Are you able to enlighten me on this at all?

Dearest Blossom. All that we choose to say to you is to let go of your fears. We WILL do as we say and before the 15th Oct has come to pass in all corners of your globe this event shall have come to fruition for all to glory in. We shall surprise many in how this all comes about. We say this to you people of earth who are in anticipation of the greatest vibration …

So it is not the end of the 14th that we need to wait for it to pass at all corners of the globe, it is actually the 15th of October that we must wait for.

Now I am hoping, I am praying, that we do indeed see something tomorrow's full end. It did hit me pretty hard that nothing transpired today, but I am sucking up all that's left of me and putting my full support into the last day where we can see this incredible experience manifest. I have my fingers crossed!


therefore...we wait unitll the 15 has passed before we discredit anything
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:31 AM   #48
Tuza
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

I am not sure but I think Mercury stops being retrograde from the 15 Oct, so this might mean something. to GFL
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:11 AM   #49
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 40
Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
Maybe the Mods are thinking on a date to remove them? Besides that, most-all mods and includeing Bill and Kerry are into beliveing this 10/14/08 stuff. Just look at ALL the threads-posts that the Mods have made.

by BILL on 09.10


Hi, All:

In my personal opinion: the 14 October thing is a bunch of (almost certain) nonsense that came from one person, Blossom Goodchild, who channeled it and posted it on her blog.

Itís since been hyped all over the net and other channelers - appropriately front-loaded (meaning, already expecting this information and unconsciously agreeing with it) - have jumped in to say that their Ďsourcesí agree with this also.

if this occurs, Iíll be staggered. Iím 99.9% sure that itís incorrect, but well-intentioned. Unfortunately, a huge amount of channeled information - but not all! - falls into this category.

*****

I was delighted that Bill has " read" this one out...however I was confused that same method was not applied on Delicado woman ....



be well
GB
***
googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon