Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-09-2008, 05:38 AM   #1
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

Default manifesting the future, for new paradigm people

thought id start a new paradigm related thread...

what is everyone trying to manifest for the future, beyond 2012?
please give a description of what you would like to see.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:58 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: manifesting the future, for new paradigm people

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post

For me this is repeating myself but it is short and sweet so I dont mind doing it! This is "Envisioned" and therefore written in the present tense (like it has already happened) -

"I live in a world where each human takes responsibility for their actions, where each human lives in harmony with themselves and with each other human and with the Earth and all her creatures. We are free from tyranny. Those beings that should not have been here have left."

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:44 PM   #3
Mystic Pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

A world where people are kind, think more of others and are compassionate with their fellow men. A world full of compassion, as the Lord Buddha has always preached since more than 3,000 years ago!

Also a world where people are more spiritual, less greedy, positively inclined.
Mystic Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:00 PM   #4
R.Z.

A planet returned to pristine beauty and health (clear air, clean water).

A people returned to themselves (outside manipulations cease, oppressors and saviors are no longer perceived as 'outside' forces)

A population density reduced.

A planet and a people who have not only survived, but thrived, through the period of chaos that must occur to bring such radical change.

This time around - we are not returned to "stone age" technology, but our newly acquired perceptions enable advanced technology to peacefully co-exist with our planet and people.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:15 AM   #5
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

great stuff so far.... but ive got questions. maybe you can help, because im having some problems with manifesting this new reality. theres many questions that arent being specifically addressed. let me throw a few questions out so we can shake em up... maybe resolve a few as we put our minds together.

can we hunt and fish for food, or is that off limits? i think we ought to be vegetarians in the new reality (ideally, we are supposed to eat only fruit like the pleiadians, but theres no way that we can live without protein or other key vitamins/nutrients). we are supposed to be egoless in this new reality, so does this mean that there is no more healthy competition or competitive sport activities?
are we supposed to share all resources? wont there be an issue with people who arent pulling their own weight?

if money isnt around any longer, are necessities traded?

the only dwellings i can think of that wont damage trees or are created with synthetics (plastic, etc.) which arent harmonious with nature are mud dwellings. im fine with living in a mud hut, but even the more advanced technology will have to be non-harmonious with the planet since we will need to somehow produce these advanced materials.

marriage/relationships... is that out the door in the new age as well?
Old 11-10-2008, 02:36 AM   #6
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Interesting thread Bildeburger ! Heavy on the Relish please...

These are questions I've often asked myself. Especially the vegetarian/fruitarian ones. Because if you take it to it's logical extreme, even pulling up a carrot is 'killing' something. I'm a meat eater myself, so I'm aware that something dies to feed me. But if I wanted to switch to real ethical living, at oneness with everything else? If the whole is harmed, then I am harmed?

That's the message, but not easy to see the 'how' of practice. Maybe it's just a direction and some can go further than others.

As for relationships....

In my idle thoughts of setting up a little farm with a few like minded souls, who all live and work together, the thought did cross my mind that there might always be competition for one 'resource' in particular. A partner !

Even if there's enough food, water, shelter...and we're eating fruit. but let's just say there's one less person of one sex than the other, and everyone is single. Well, wouldn't competition creep in at some level? Even amongst enlightened beings such as ourselves...there's going to be some kind of desire line that will cause people to butt heads.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:51 PM   #7
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

"The Spiritual Laws and Lessons of the Universe", which was published by George Green's publishing company and is referenced in Message #2 of the first Handbook, covers a lot of material that the Handbooks themselves do not. This book touches upon all of the good questions raised in this thread.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:16 PM   #8
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

i suppose ive got to go and reread the book again. the first few chapters werent agreeing with me at the time, and i was having a big problem getting past the "creator" stuff.

how many books are we supposed to read? i thought we only had to read the handbook, messages for ground crew, becoming, and embracing the rainbow.

im just about finished with the first book. ive read it slow to absorb the info. what we ought to do is create a 'cliffs notes' for the books. thoughts? it would be a reading companion for those trying to figure out what its trying to say (often, its so cryptic that its frustrating... for me, at least).
Old 11-11-2008, 06:59 PM   #9
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i suppose ive got to go and reread the book again. the first few chapters werent agreeing with me at the time, and i was having a big problem getting past the "creator" stuff.
I can certainly sympathize! The writing style of the Spiritual Laws book is very hard to take. I bought the book years ago, shortly after reading the three Handbooks, and was not able to get through it at the time, either.

But I recently started re-reading it and it is helping me a lot in understanding exactly what is wrong with this planet and what needs to change in order for a New Paradigm to be successfully implemented. And, as I mentioned above, the book does address the types of questions being raised on this thread. Without some kind of consensus on issues such as these it will be all that much more difficult for us to come up with an effective shared vision that sufficient numbers of people can get on board with.

Quote:
how many books are we supposed to read? i thought we only had to read the handbook, messages for ground crew, becoming, and embracing the rainbow.
Well of course it is only a recommendation but I have been enthusiastic about this book because it is helping me so much right now. I can understand that many people here would have a hard time with this book. It sort of smacks you around and hits you over the head with the information it contains - but I know of a few other members of this forum who are reading the book right now and are getting a lot out of it.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:33 PM   #10
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

im just about finished with the first book. ive read it slow to absorb the info. what we ought to do is create a 'cliffs notes' for the books. thoughts? it would be a reading companion for those trying to figure out what its trying to say (often, its so cryptic that its frustrating... for me, at least).
Do not forget "Messages for the Ground Crew"

This one really brings it home for me.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:20 PM   #11
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
"The Spiritual Laws and Lessons of the Universe", which was published by George Green's publishing company and is referenced in Message #2 of the first Handbook, covers a lot of material that the Handbooks themselves do not. This book touches upon all of the good questions raised in this thread.
YES YES YES.... do read! VERY IMPORTANT

(handbooks) Volumes 1,2,3

Last edited by sammytray; 11-14-2008 at 01:08 AM.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:15 PM   #12
saintsalmon
Avalon Senior Member

I have had visions before. My favorite has been my visions of the worlds future. I cant say when or where but it is truly amazing to see. I see a world
where humanity has returned to living with its environment, not against it or trying to seperate itself from it. But its not like a place of mud huts and cave dwellings. Its a place where we use our technology to mend the damage we have done and pave our way into a symbiance with nature. I see green architecture. solar panels. Living roofs. I basically see a very very green world. Most importantly i see peace and love. These visions came to me when i closed my eyes one day and i was instantly meditating and flying over this scene. It has brought me much hope and i hope all who read this dont forget that there is always hope.

I love you all
even those caught in the dark
saintsalmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:53 PM   #13
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
YES YES YES.... do read! VERY IMPORTANT
If anyone else wants to read the book of Spiritual Laws, it can be obtained here:

http://www.nomorehoaxes.com/shop/pro...products_id=57
Old 11-11-2008, 08:38 PM   #14
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
theres no way that we can live without protein or...
If we're talking about DNA upgrade and significant change in consciousness etc., then I think there IS a way. And if we happen to need those things anyway, then it apparently can't be against any laws to get them.

Quote:
we are supposed to be egoless in this new reality, so does this mean that there is no more healthy competition or competitive sport activities?
Personally I couldn't care less about competitive sports, I've never been interested in that stuff, but if you feel like competing in sports and find other people to compete with you, who would stop you? Unless of course you wanna cheat, take steroids and kill the guys if you lose.

Quote:
if money isnt around any longer, are necessities traded?
That's old mentality. This kind of stuff should become obvious as we get there. People will start to understand that they should only keep as much as they need and they can give the rest to others, without thinking of any reward. Right now, people are parasites. If they have a lot, they keep it in a safe, which is quite stupid. There's absolutely no need to strive to have more and more. Each day you should only gather what you need for that day, maybe for another one. Cultures that we so arrogantly call "primitive" do that naturally. It seems really silly to me to even think about it. I find it weird that when i give something that costs very little to someone, they insist on paying me. Like it's gonna make any difference to me if I have one Euro more or less. So, trading is possible, but it should be more like you give anything you don't need and someone else does, and others will give you what you need and they have enough of it. There is no "mine" or "yours," such terms are kinda pointless for most things.

Quote:
In my opinion, marriage has been obsolete for quite some time. If you need a paper to keep you together with someone, you're a moron. Marriage and relationships don't really have much to do with one another. I think marriage will be quite unnecessary, but hey, if anyone wants to marry, again, who's to say they can't?
And as for relationships... strange question. Why would they be out the door? I don't think that advanced civilisations don't have relationships. With a change in consciousness they will quite likely look different, but the whole issue should actually become much easier than now. Again, seems a bit silly to me to even worry about that, I'm not sure what exactly you meant by that question, but hopefully I answered to some extent.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:04 PM   #15
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't read the books. but. looking into getting copy's.

but my response would be freedom, and truth. but not like what we think we have now. and last but not least love and compassion.

I would like to meet other people who are interested in such things in my local area. and do my part in living the new paradime. this subject has interested me my whole life. I cant wait to read the books. but I have a feeling its already in my hart. because I find whats being said all to familiar.

cheers
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:28 PM   #16
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Healing the healers! Now that's more like it.

Can we have it all??...... Why not?

If healers of the world stop what they are doing and start healing!

We have to create it for oursleves people.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:44 PM   #17
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: manifesting the future, for new paradigm people

Service in the goverment should be voluntary where for four years you will get pay the minimum wage whatever that may be for all members of the goverment. I would like each of these people feel what so many people are going through. Also you will be judge by the majority wether your actions deserve that you get a pay raise. All transactions with money are held to strict standards where every month the vonlunteers in the public are able to audit all records of money transactions. All decisions , policy and laws are posted for all to see before any bill gets passed. I wish we can have a check and balance which involved all the citizens. The Education standards and curiculum needs to change. Companies should be measure by how eco friendly they are, in particular in handling waste items. If your company is creatting pollution and contributing to global warming this company should be fine and held liable for any damaged created to the ecosystem and the population in general. In short we are our brother's keeper and no one should be exempt from that in particular the companies which have a big influence on the policies and decision making process .
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:09 PM   #18
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread, wonderful posts. Lots of food for thought...I think my world isn't that different from the one we live in now, except everybody's motivation is different. People are much more concerned with one another, with the group, than they are now. Money is not too much of an issue, as things are freely bartered. Banks exist along with money (mostly old silver coins), but they are more like a gulching system where the credits accrued represent labor and goods, not actual cash. Communities are much more self-contained.

Technology has been made more elegant. New energy sources have made most causes of pollution obsolete. Ways have been found to clean up radioactivity and many toxic chemicals in the soil and water.

Dwellings are still largely twentieth-century structures, retrofitted for sustainability. Many people share properties, living more or less communally. As for marriages and relationships, I don't see that changing much, except that people are a lot more honest now. Some will always prefer serial partners, but more will strive for lasting partnerships. Without the superficial values of today's culture, those lifelong relationships will become much more common.

Everyone is wanted, valued, encouraged, and free. Screening programs and mentors help everyone steer his or her path toward their greatest potential and fulfillment. This is understood to be in the nature of service to the whole. Service is not compulsory, it's simply that no one would think of trying to escape it. Individual merit and talent is celebrated, but total individuality is thought of as a strange, lonely extistence. The ego lives in balance with the mass-consciousness of the entire planet.

We eat far less than in former times, and are mostly vegetarian. We keep animals for milk, eggs, and companionship more than for meat and hides. When we do take the life of a living creature, we do it in humility and gratitude, for the animal has made the greatest sacrifice. We do not slaughter livestock. When it is necessary to kill we do so as painlessly and quickly as possible. We do not enjoy it. We would not feel right about making this a mainstay of our diet.

We're rugged people, used to cold winters and hot summers. We are healthy and tough, having been exposed to most of the natural environmental hazards since childhood. There are hospitals and surgeons, but most of our medicine and health care is achieved naturally. Because we never veer from the healthy path since birth, we live a long time, and disease is minimal. Most of us are what today folks call biracial or multiracial - except it never occurs to anyone to think about it in the first place.

Our spiritual awareness is beyond belief, by twentieth-century paradigms. We are fully aware of multidimensional beings and in fact have become such, ourselves. We commune with plants and animals, with each other and with the earth herself in ways that old-paradigm thinkers would find frightening and even insane. Time is understood to be fluid and nonlinear. Time travel is exotic, but people do it, a bit like some of today's extreme sports.

There are councils and there are halls of justice. There are no government spies, no paranoid tyrants, no sycophants. There are no real wars in the modern sense. Conflicts are nipped in the bud because people everywhere earnestly desire the wellbeing of all.

It is not utopia, it is not heaven. For every problem of today that has been solved in this future time of mine, another has arisen, unforeseen. There are armies and police, though they have little to do. Resources will be cherished and everything will be somehow recycled. There will still be Superfund sites to deal with, as well as particles of depleted uranium that have blown to every corner of the globe.

One more thing I highly suspect...uranium and plutonium...assuming as regretfully I do that we'll see at least one nuclear exchange before this is all over...there may be all kinds of mutations in the near-future. So the greys? I kinda thing they may be...us.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:42 AM   #19
Simon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
I haven't read the books. but. looking into getting copy's.
The first three Handbooks, in pdf format, can be freely downloaded HERE - they are definately a must read!!

The three pdf files are in a rar archive. Use winrar or similar program to open the archive. Use adobe reader to open/view the pdf files.
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:48 AM   #20
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

OK, I guess this is synchronicity in action...

I just found this link on another thread, watch this video, I haven't seen the whole movie yet, but the first part already gives a great answer to the money/trade question...

The Green Beautiful - Part 1
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:23 AM   #21
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by undetected View Post
OK, I guess this is synchronicity in action...

I just found this link on another thread, watch this video, I haven't seen the whole movie yet, but the first part already gives a great answer to the money/trade question...

The Green Beautiful - Part 1
I cant wait!!
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:58 PM   #22
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

i watched most of the green beautiful movie. the beginning was good- the concepts they illustrated were enlightening, but it became too silly for my tastes. peoples thumbs in their ears and fingers a-waving was just too much. still, i liked the ideas presented.

---

i was hoping to just live on/near the beach, have a garden and grow my own food, and periodically go and hang out with all the neighbors for a tribal get-together for wine, revelry, and maybe smoking some herb. bark at the moon and stuff. like an ewok celebration thing.
if i have to give up fishing and eating fish, i will be upset since i really enjoy both. thats basically all i want.

i like the idea of a very comfortable distance between people. no one is crammed together. each neighbor should be a mile away, so we are spaced out.

the only government id like to see is the local community governing themselves.

once per week, there is a get-together where everyone exchanges their excess goods/food with others, and talks about whats happening in their lives.

thats what im hoping for.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:01 PM   #23
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
"I live in a world where each human takes responsibility for their actions, where each human lives in harmony with themselves and with each other human and with the Earth and all her creatures. We are free from tyranny. Those beings that should not have been here have left."

A..

I'll have what he's having. :-)
With an extra helping of LOVE, of course.
And a spa... I'll be running a spa where I'll be healing the healers.
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:17 PM   #24
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Good thread

On the money as motive topic...we need to think of alternatives. Zeitgeist addendum touched on this with the venus project.
It is actually possible for this to happen and indeed something must happen for us to survive much longer as a species. Perhaps not now and maybe not in a decade or two but fairly soon.
The venus project is perhaps pie in the sky stuff but a transitional period is imho what should be sought initially.
A way to slowly bring humanity to a new understanding and way of life.
It's easy to imagine 100% employment and everyone living in peace with no crime, no war, no starvation etc.

I mentioned in another thread that there's a whole universe out there just waiting for us. If we were all to work together on the problems we could very well achieve interstellar travel and terraforming of other planets.
We can start simple, just as there is a whole universe out there, there are also vast areas of the Earth unused such as the oceans. Vast amounts of minerals and energy and food to be had just sat waiting there.

The problem is the "PTB" that everyone refers to on this forum. They have their own agenda which is very similar to what the guest posted here in this thread-

"A planet returned to pristine beauty and health (clear air, clean water).

A people returned to themselves (outside manipulations cease, oppressors and saviors are no longer perceived as 'outside' forces)

A population density reduced.

A planet and a people who have not only survived, but thrived, through the period of chaos that must occur to bring such radical change.

This time around - we are not returned to "stone age" technology, but our newly acquired perceptions enable advanced technology to peacefully co-exist with our planet and people."

Intelligent awake individuals can see that population reduction is NOT what is needed unless you wish to have tight control over what is left. It is plainly a bid for power.

The internet has actually kicked off this revolution as it has been beyond the control of the "PTB", it has taken on an energy of it's own, allowing communication on an unprecendented scale. It's now possible to read many books, watch many videos, see alternate well researched news and educate yourself like never before.
Big business has actually helped the internet become what it has today and believe it or not, computer games were the real motivator for all of it. (I can speak from experience here having been involved from the very early days with MUD's on prestel and not to mention the phone bills which upset many a parent hehe).

There needs to be a slow reduction in governments all around the world to the bare minimum with the establishment of a new peoples government of the world.
The old left/right paradigm must perish if we are to thrive as must racial,sexual,religious and national boundaries. We do indeed need a new world order, but one involving a government that is truly "of the people", ordinary everyday joes who take turns.

Certain lines must be drawn in the sand.
A terran constitution must be drawn up.
Each and every individual must be offered the chance to be better than they are now. To know instinctively what is right and wrong. This is ethics. (not morals, there's a big difference)

It would take great vision, a huge amount of people backing it and a hell of a lot of balls and nerve to pull this off. There are many questions to be asked and obstacles to be overcome to finally defeat the "money" problem and the "PTB" but it can be done. If I can imagine it, then it can be done.

Last edited by AndyH; 11-11-2008 at 10:20 PM. Reason: typo
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:02 AM   #25
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

We live in a world where each person is enlightened too their true spiritual essence and the evolutionary karmic cycles which determine their very lives. There is no crime because each person is concentrating on spiritual evolution.
Society is structured around a basis of spiritual evolution, not material gain. There is no money, the incentive for growth is much more profound then anything material and this reflects in the ultimate success of the society. Each child is thought all of the truthfull knowledge we currently posses , and their teachers held in the highest regard. No man woman or child goes without, everyone is catered for and treated like the divinity that they truly are.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote