Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 01-05-2010, 06:41 AM   #1
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Barack Obama not disclosing extraterrestrial presence is top ET/UFO story of 2009

Hi folks

Happy New Year!

This is from Exopolitics Canada.
Click on the link at the bottom to read their top ten 2009 UFO related news stories.

Regards
Barron

Barack Obama not disclosing extraterrestrial presence is top ET/UFO story of 2009
January 3, 7:50 PMSeattle Exopolitics ExaminerAlfred Lambremont Webre

Barack Obama not disclosing an extraterrestrial presence during 2009 is the top extraterrestrial-related story of 2009. Obama ended 2009 with non-disclosure after numerous reports of ‘imminent disclosure’ of an extraterrestrial presence including prediction of a specific disclosure date, November 27, 2009. Independent sources have reportedly confirmed the U.S. military leaking its meetings in 2009 with Reptilian, Grey, and a silicon-based civilization named the “Conformers” in an effort to move Obama, the military’s commander-in-chief, to disclosure.

Along with Barack Obama’s refusal to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial civilizations whose presence his military is publicly leaking, we ranked the top 10 extraterrestrial-related stories of 2009. You can access the results below.

Continues at: http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...aminer~y2010m1...
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:50 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Barack Obama not disclosing extraterrestrial presence is top ET/UFO story of 2009

wow I went to read the article and got a message it isnt ready yet. LOL

I love the fact that the Examiner will cover it. I guess they do not hold back any punches, one has to admire that.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:03 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Barack Obama not disclosing extraterrestrial presence is top ET/UFO story of 2009

They'll do anything to get at Obama, won't they?

It gets people to read.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:32 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

It gets people to read.

Actually, I happen to respect the people that put this magazine out. He is not just a conspiracy source as you might think.

Sometimes the story is entirely different than you might think HJ, you need to loosen up a little bit and seriously I have to smile because I feel that you show up at all the postings of Obama just to "frown" on them like you are his own personal body guard

Obama would be happy with your admiral

Article has been removed...................what type of message does that send ???????
Old 01-05-2010, 05:38 PM   #5
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
Barack Obama not disclosing extraterrestrial presence is top ET/UFO story of 2009
January 3, 7:50 PMSeattle Exopolitics ExaminerAlfred Lambremont Webre
That's a very funny non-story Happy New Year, Barron Think about it, top UFO story is non-disclosure.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:06 PM   #6
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Article has been removed...................what type of message does that send ???????
Must be part of that new open government policy we've heard about.

Welcome to year 10 of the bush/Obama administration

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:07 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I continue to think that we are in the middle of the disclosure process...and that it is not a single speech or press conference. The diggers will continue to dig...and the leakers will continue to leak...and eventually the politicians will begin damage control and spin cycles. This is probably by design. I've been speculating a lot lately about Lucifer/Hathor...and it wouldn't surprise me a bit if Lucifer/Hathor is directing this hypothetical disclosure process. I'm just hoping that good triumphs over evil in the end...whatever the end is. I still want to have that drink with Lucifer/Hathor when this mess gets resolved...and I think we may be in more of a mess than we can imagine. Don't expect the disclosure process to be a bundle of joy...and go easy on the culprits and messengers. There...but for the Gods and Goddesses...go we.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-05-2010 at 06:12 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:36 AM   #8
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
wow I went to read the article and got a message it isnt ready yet. LOL

I love the fact that the Examiner will cover it. I guess they do not hold back any punches, one has to admire that.
Sorry, the article WAS there as i read it myself!

try this link folks:
http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...-story-of-2009
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:53 AM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Got it that time Thanks
Old 01-06-2010, 07:06 AM   #10
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

It gets people to read.
Indeed, i don't see the reason why people are waiting and focussing on Obama to get full disclosure on the ufo phenomena. Disclosure is already happening without the Obama administration.
Soulcrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:36 AM   #11
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulcrafter View Post
Indeed, i don't see the reason why people are waiting and focussing on Obama to get full disclosure on the ufo phenomena. Disclosure is already happening without the Obama administration.
Too bad many people will refuse to believe any of it until there's an official announcement, otherwise, they'll think it's just a bunch of crazies going on about it as usual.
G9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:56 AM   #12
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G9211 View Post
Too bad many people will refuse to believe any of it until there's an official announcement, otherwise, they'll think it's just a bunch of crazies going on about it as usual.

So, basically, going by the heading of this thread, the BIG UFO NEWS is that there will be NO big UFO news.

That's almost as bad as Hollywood/Las Vegas double-speak.

What else is news?

Unfortunatly, you are right. Even though UFOs buzzed Washington DC and it was a front page story in it's time, people are still waiting for the carft to actually "land on the White House lawn." The truth being, they have better houses to land in front of. Don't expect many ETs to be political.
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:03 AM   #13
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
Don't expect many ETs to be political.
At least the ones worth knowing won't be! If they do seem political, run for the hills.
G9211 is offline   Reply With Quote