Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 12-23-2008, 11:31 AM   #1
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Tipping Point 3/2009

DO take a look at this article!

http://www.leap2020.eu/GEAB-N-30-is-...his_a2567.html

<Global systemic crisis – New tipping-point in March 2009: 'When the world becomes aware that this crisis is worse than the 1930s crisis'
- Public announcement GEAB N°30 (December 16, 2008) -

LEAP/E2020 anticipates than the unfolding global systemic crisis will experience in March 2009 a new tipping point of similar magnitude to the September 2008 one. According to our team, at that period of the year, the general public will become aware of three major destabilizing processes at work in the global economy, i.e.:

• the length of the crisis
• the explosion of unemployment worldwide
• the risk of sudden collapse of all capital-based pension systems

A whole range of psychological factors will contribute to this tipping point: general awareness in Europe, America and Asia that the crisis has escaped from the control of every public authority, whether national or international; that it is severely affecting all regions of the world, even if some are more affected than others (see GEAB N°28); that it is directly hitting hundreds of millions of people in the “developed” world; and that it is only worsening as its consequences reveal throughout the real economy. National governments and international institutions only have three months left to prepare themselves to the next blow, one that could go along severe risks of social chaos. The countries which are not properly equipped to cope with a surge in unemployment and major risks on pensions will be seriously destabilized by this new public awareness.

In this 30th issue of the GEAB, the LEAP/E2020 team describes these three destabilizing processes (two of them are described in this public announcement) and gives recommendations to cope with the surge in risks. In addition, this issue also provides the opportunity to make an objective assessment of the reliability of LEAP/E2020's anticipations and specifies a number of methodological aspects of the analytical process used. In 2008, LEAP/E2020's success rate reaches 80%, and even 86% when it comes to strictly socio-econimic anticipations. In a year of major upheavals, our teal ise altogether quite proud of this result.>

.... continue reading on the site...
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:27 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Tipping Point 3/2009

So many "predictions" have been bandied about and yet, we're still standing.

I'll believe it when I see it.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:07 PM   #3
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Tipping Point 3/2009

Yep, and yet 250,000 people in the Indonesian earthquake aren't still standing, and that was a prediction - as was the China earthquake. So, WE are still standing, but not everyone is. Best to be alert, regardless.

This March 2009 date is also one that HPH has picked up on in the predictive linguistics. They were right about the October 7 date (Iceland went bankrupt and those who weren't aware of the abysmal condition of the financial situation on an international level suddenly became aware - and the MSM could no longer ignore it and not report on it) (although some people would only accept something that deeply affected them personally as the "proof" of the October prediction) and they were wrong about the Dec 12-15 twin earthquakes -

Interesting situation last week - I was in a Lowes, buying flooring to prep my father's house for sale - and the salesperson assured me that the dollar was VERY strong. I wanted to ask which Faux news cast he'd gotten that piece of information from, but didn't. (And I do believe Lowes is closing some stores after the first of the year - )

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote