Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 11-28-2008, 09:27 PM   #51
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Re: A WARNING; Heads up, 2009 August/September time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post

I also read that they can only predict these up to 1 hour in advance, so I don't think it is CME's these people are hiding from.

''''''''but I think I may go on holiday to Spain at the end of August just in case
Both are good points. I am planning on 'being on holiday' for Sept 2009. Oh and i am having a caving holiday cheers.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:40 PM   #52
Sol Invictus
Banned

An 'extra solar system' energetic event, coupled with a huge drop in the earths magnetic field and a substantial amount of energies reaching into our solar system because of decreased protective ability of the sun as it goes through its own changes during this event.

The earths own fields fail and bend, and let what we would normally be protected from sweep in and reach the ground.

Predicted that this would a) chill the earth and B) cause wide spread famine and panic and deaths through cold injuries and starvation.

Thats the science 'theory'. makes bleak reading but we discussed it and actually if we had a small heads up it would make it worse because people would have time to panic and start food riots and the like.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:50 PM   #53
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

On the back cover of the book "Beyond Prophecies and Predictions" by Moira Timms it is written:"The choices we collectively make today create our tomorrow.Positive changes in the mass consciousness and constructive actions can modify our planetary karma and avert catastrophe."
We should focus on such words and try to make the future a positive reality, with our thoughts and intentions, and engage not only our minds but also our hearts in the process.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:03 PM   #54
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
On the back cover of the book "Beyond Prophecies and Predictions" by Moira Timms it is written:"The choices we collectively make today create our tomorrow.Positive changes in the mass consciousness and constructive actions can modify our planetary karma and avert catastrophe."
We should focus on such words and try to make the future a positive reality, with our thoughts and intentions, and engage not only our minds but also our hearts in the process.
Awesome. Thats just fab. I bring total positivity to my preperations and readiness at the same time wishing it not to happen. Hope it works.
Old 11-28-2008, 10:35 PM   #55
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

So can I ask you Solinvictus... After talking toyour friends in the know and with your own intuition what do you think is going to happen??? I hope you don't mind me asking this?
Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:46 PM   #56
IronWoman

didn't Boriska- Mars boy say the same thing...????
Old 11-28-2008, 11:04 PM   #57
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
So can I ask you Solinvictus... After talking toyour friends in the know and with your own intuition what do you think is going to happen??? I hope you don't mind me asking this?
Antonia
My own intuition?

Whe I was eight I had a vivid nightmare that scarred my childhood. My parents teased me about it till I was 15 /16 and grew out of 'sleep running away'.

The dream - I would 'awake' in my dream world, and be stood in shorts and flip flops on a really hot sunny day. The sun was so white it was painful, so i decided to go sit in the shade of the trees. I looked over to the tree (facing south east) and saw a weird violet/inky blue part of the sky shaped like a pear. It grew and then contracted, then grew larger, and then the sky goes almost black, the sun dips beneath the horizon and rises again really quickly and I feel sick. Then the sky 'opens' and a 'tidal wave' of light and sand sized particles pour from this pear shaped area onto the earth over the horizon.

It was like watching milk being poured from great height onto the land from a galactic sized bottle, frothing, splashing and billowing over the land.

It was sloshing and foaming higher and the roaring sound was immense, and I started to scream for people to come see.

In the distance was a flock of birds, which changed into hundreds of air craft, which turned into a sky full of purple/violet/blue and green classic saucer shaped UFOs with red/yellow/green/blue lights around them.

They were every where, and one veered and swooped down towards me, and I screamed and ran like hell down the road to try get to the woods. A large boom rattled across the sky and this UFO all purple and pink would be sat above me as I ran.

For eight years i dreamt it almost every other night, and would 'sleep run' and have to be either brought back or left to sleep in the cupboard I would crawl into and hide.

So what do i think?

I think that after seeing an inky violet sky the other morning made my heart stop, and on top of 'sept 2009' warning my intuition is screaming at me to run and hide, and hide good.

Granted, people may say that the dream is colouring my response to my friends warning, but believe me, if you have ever had a re-occuring terror like that and its lasted eight years, then you banish it, only for it to re-appear in your sleep three months ago, you too would be looking long and hard at why and whats triggered it.

The warning really was just the topping I didn't need. No one knew about my nightmares bar my wife, and after they told me their warning, i told them my dream.
Old 11-29-2008, 12:36 AM   #58
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the info.

It hit me as the truth.

I knew the banker bailout was a cover up.

peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:22 AM   #59
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I've spent the day costing things out and making lists. Here is one good site. They are closed for the weekend but this is a good start.

http://efoodsdirect.com/products.html I'm ordering the following for only $2,290.90

Food Storage
800-810-4441

The Freedom Unit Contents $1,682.00
Wheat 6 resealable five gallon buckets (222 lbs) $174
Grain Mill uses low temperature, frictionless milling $259.95
Garden Seed Can Contents $35
Berkey Light Purified Water Filter $100
Air-Aid Emergency Mask $39.95
Old 11-29-2008, 01:46 AM   #60
Sol Invictus
Banned

Carol, thats an absolute bargain. Pity the import tax works out to the uk as $700 ! British tax men should be renamed 'British thieving scumbags'.
Old 11-29-2008, 02:05 AM   #61
whalerider
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post

You are the only other person I've ever heard mention that book. I loved it when I read it over 25 years ago and it was very instrumental on my path to answers to my many questions.
whalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:19 AM   #62
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Carol, thats an absolute bargain. Pity the import tax works out to the uk as $700 ! British tax men should be renamed 'British thieving scumbags'.
I believe that's why the colonies went for independence Sol.
Old 11-29-2008, 02:25 AM   #63
Sol Invictus
Banned

The price of a cup of tea was a killer I heard

But in all seriousness, i have been getting some imports from the USA and the taxes are crippling.

A £200 item was taxed £44.

It really shows how much they are trying to get trade to halt between UK/US.

(Oh, and it was a mushroom farm kit).
Old 11-29-2008, 02:55 AM   #64
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I also read that they can only predict these up to 1 hour in advance, so I don't think it is CME's these people are hiding from.
Hi,

If I am correct it's 8 hours before a CME reaches earth ...
That is not even after a prediction but after if really happened.

Well, I am on an island. The conditions to survive are good. Except for giant
tsunamis (I am only approx. 35 meters / 115 feet above sea level).

Maybe go to Mount Ararat (Elevation: 5,137 metres / 16,854 FT). I heard there
is still a boat there which survived this before

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 03:07 AM   #65
Sol Invictus
Banned

"The faster the CME, the more potentially destructive it can be, so for a worst-case scenario, we now know we have at least 12 hours to take preventative measures," according to Nat Gopalswamy of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center.

http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...ed_040614.html

12 hours warning. Now, what happens if NASA don't warn any one? will any one else?
Old 11-29-2008, 04:48 AM   #66
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"The faster the CME, the more potentially destructive it can be, so for a worst-case scenario, we now know we have at least 12 hours to take preventative measures," according to Nat Gopalswamy of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center.

http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...ed_040614.html

12 hours warning. Now, what happens if NASA don't warn any one? will any one else?
Has anyone heard anymore info from Ed Dames and his team of remote viewers?

He mentioned in The Killshot that one of the telltale signs of an imminent CME might be a forced landing of a manned spacecraft. Is there a way we can check if any such craft are scheduled to be in orbit during that time frame?
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 05:09 AM   #67
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to be so uninformed but what ia an OME?
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 06:08 AM   #68
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

A CME is a coronal mass ejection. Since our solar system is electrical in nature, a passing comet or asteroid can trigger the release of a stream of highly charged positive ions from the Sun. This in turn can cause havoc on the earth such as an EMP (electro-magnetic pulse) that disables all satellites, communications and electrical systems, 300+ mph winds; physical pole shift; sudden climate change; rising ocean levels and vulcanism. Anyway this is the premise of Ed Dames' Killshot.

Last edited by DiVineEnvy; 11-29-2008 at 08:19 AM.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 06:14 AM   #69
Sol Invictus
Banned

The space staion would be super vulnerable to a massive CME. Imagine the panic if that got taken out and decided to come back to earth!

'Hi Mommy! I'm home!'

I can hear the chorus os 'oh ships' now.
Old 11-29-2008, 07:17 AM   #70
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
My own intuition?

Whe I was eight I had a vivid nightmare that scarred my childhood.

The dream - I would 'awake' in my dream world, and be stood in shorts and flip flops on a really hot sunny day. ........ and then the sky goes almost black, the sun dips beneath the horizon and rises again really quickly and I feel sick. Then the sky 'opens' and a 'tidal wave' ............. onto the earth over the horizon.
............For eight years i dreamt it almost every other night, and would 'sleep run' ..............So what do i think?

The warning really was just the topping I didn't need. No one knew about my nightmares bar my wife, and after they told me their warning, i told them my dream.

Oh Boy..............

You just brought back my own memories of such a similar dream i had - a massive tidal wave, and i was also on the beach........nightly..........for so many many years. The dream stopped for a few years, and started again for another few years, and this has happened to me on and off now for the past 51 years.............

This just sent shivers down my back as i remembered my own dream in such similarly same detail as when i was also 8 years of age
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:21 AM   #71
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi, Sol Invictus:

Many thanks for your report. Quite a lot more specific information is needed. Please contact Kerry or myself privately. I've PMed you with our contact details.

Very best wishes, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:26 AM   #72
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

I dont think this will happen, nor should we allow it to. As well intended the info might be, it is Satanic in nature and is fear based. I doubt it will come to pass but thats just my opinion. Be positive.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:52 AM   #73
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The space staion would be super vulnerable to a massive CME. Imagine the panic if that got taken out and decided to come back to earth!
Hi,

In the video "the killshot" of Ed Dames he mentions that the signaling event is when they prematurely call back
a space shuttle from it's mission. You can monitor the planned missions here:
http://www.nasa.gov/missions/highlights/schedule.html

If it is only the EM component to worry about in the space station it might not be too bad ... A Faraday cage shields
electronics inside. However cables from outside to inside may be destructive ..
So it strongly depends on how much they rely on outside equipment and connections ... I imagine they will have
thought about that in advance at NASA and other space agencies.
Same goes for the Space Shuttle of course.

But according to Ed Dames there may be more than EM components only.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:58 PM   #74
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Watch these tapes guys they give a lot of insight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtsOc0E9WbQ

This comes from this thread started by mu2143
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7670

kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:17 PM   #75
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Watch these tapes guys they give a lot of insight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtsOc0E9WbQ

This comes from this thread started by mu2143
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7670

kindness
mudra
Hi Mudra, yes i listened to the audio tonight, they were very interesting, very.
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote