Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 10-10-2008, 09:12 PM   #51
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zeitgeist: Project Venus Pioneers

I remember in the sixties when the promise of technology to give more time to people was part of the promise of the future. Robots would do housework, do the farming to grow food, etc. Technologically this is feasible and within our grasp. What has happened, inspite of the immense advances in computers, AI, is that we have much less free time, always rushing like crazy, and our quality of life is decreased to an extend where all we want is to try to stay above water.

The present big challenge is to find a process, a way to transition to a society where the physical needs of food, shelter are met, and we have more free time to work on our mental/ spiritual aspects. The established powers do not want this, so making a successful transition is a "big" job. If it has a chance to succeed, it will be because the exisiting infrastructure will collapse from its own weight, and this new network of Avalon communities is organised enough to be built up. This is my assessment of our present situation and the challenge we face.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:43 PM   #52
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth voice 2012 View Post
Started building my free energy generator last month so I guess Im in without even realising it. WUP WUP! This thread resonates the most positive vibes ive seen yet on this forum. I feel great after reading this. Ive been really suicidle last few weeks with all the doom and gloom stuff and this really helped. Thanks everyone.
Welcome on this challenging Path, Truth voice 2012; your spirituality, thoughts, commitment and skills would be very needed.
But it looks like you are rather a Quick One; with your energy generator you have already taken some sound lead with regard to the individual steps towards the realization of Project Venus, namely point 4 - A/ Preliminaries: Actions for Social Transformation (individual Self Commitment).
[...]

4- Boycott The Energy Companies
-) Move to Clean Energy; make Your Home and Car Self Sustainable.

[...]
Bravo!

Looking forward to your assessment of the tasks ahead and to your contribution on other areas at the thread 'What we are supposed to do' by Xammy, in section 'General Discussion'.

Martian31v,
We are only trying to set the basis by expressing our will to take upon the challenge, by testing the faisability, in practical and human sense, of the whole project.
There are obviously enough questions we will try to answer as satisfactory as Humanly possible as we smoothly move forward and we would certainly need all our Spirit, heart and mind to respond to the logistical and purely Spiritual requirements of Project Venus.
NorthernSantuary,
I can only agree with you: it is highly dialectical.

Behold the Future; it is within You.

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Last edited by RaKaR; 10-10-2008 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Addition
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:33 PM   #53
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Delano View Post
You can live in the world right now and dream of a world where everyone can just be and there are no societies that separate, or you can accept reality and actuality and know that we need to move away from a monetary based society.

It's your choice.
Yup it's our choice, and there are far more choices for a society then the 1
we are living in now and the 1 that this movie brings up.
Who is going to rule this society?
We all want and need change so bad that a very real danger arises.
That danger being the fact that we will be tempted to jump at the 1st opportunity towards a positive shift that presents itself.

I thought this move was great and it can't be denied that the vision presented within is far better then the one we are living now. But lets not be to
hasty. At least I'm not going to be.

Btw does anyone know why they chose is called Project Venus? I find it an odd name for
many reasons.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:24 PM   #54
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

** Good to See ALL who have come here, a BIG Hello

Oh Yes, I'm Onboard with This Project Venus

There is a strong Vortex of ENERGY forming up here, LOTS of Very GOOD ideas.

A Question occurs to my Mind: Are Jaques and the other Planners at Project Venus yet Aware of ALL this Support being generated here.? If they are not, they should be made Aware. Perhaps = forward Copies of Postings from here to Jaques at P-Venus.

I am also suggesting to send an Invitation for all those Planners, Coordinators, Thinkers, Pioneers, et al, at Project Venus to join with us us here in this Forum. Opening the Channels of Interactive Communication would greatly expedite phases of the Project.

There are a LOT of very talented people here at Project Avalon, from whom ideas become as Fuel for Positive Direction, Spiritual Growth, and 'Git-er-Done' know-how.

Some here have expressed some Confusion as to Creations Laws. For the 'beginning' of Understanding for this Valuable Truth, please read at this Link:
http://www.theyfly.com/PDF/IntroToSp...0Teachings.pdf

I will only add here: Creations Laws Supersede ALL laws of man or 'gods'. All the known "laws of Physics, Nature, Sociology, Biology, Cosmology, and etc." are SUBSETS of the Laws of Creation. The knowledge of Truth is a Light which illuminates the Spirit.

And, FWI, I have Permission from Michael Horn to Post this Link:

http://www.theyfly.com/

** In Peace
J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:58 PM   #55
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

the VENUS PROJECT resonnates as the most thought-out solution to our world crisis paradigm! i know michael st. claire speaks of radiant zones...i just imagined his to be v. rural and non technical. this to me is THE RADIANT ZONE which addresses social, economic, and, environmental challenges!

All the other solutions on this forum seemed too vague and w/too many unanswered questions. this to me is a utopia which i get very excited about. truly an amazing concept and aesthetically beautiful!. wish it was built now! the jetsons, here we come!!

Rakar, what is your specific role w the Venus Project. can you tell us?
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:59 AM   #56
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

[Quote; And what's this gibberish about 'natural laws'. All, each and every single one of them, 'laws' are made to have an opposition. ... Amen to this lanc(ifer)! we learn best with opposites how to balance great diversity.
Quote: This reeks of Tavistock programming. If your nostrils ain't tuned in, ya'll won't be getting it. C'est la vie...one or two of you might. And that, is enough for me.[/QUOTE] I plan to research Tavistock programming to peer in on just what effects this holds.

Lanc(ifer); you are from a Rock of purity and your voice screams instinctive from knowing above the heads of most -unwilling to really free truth from the deception. As for this project on your watch- mine says the same time..It is not for me and it will NOT work FOR THOSE THAT ARE AWAKE AND AWARE// let us hope that it will not be a possible for some whom will find themselves awakening in such places before the awareness hits them.
WE are a tribe of beings designed perfectly to share in union with the Earth as an exclusive exchange toward initiation of enlightenment.
The Venus project feels as a false prophet organizing some vision without the refined sense of the whole, only the sight of plugging a hole we created on the way to here with fictitious promises. WE should ask these solicitors to go away. They possibly seek to get the anchor of the collective conscious by way of Avalon members.

As it seems to many to be the answer to what is now needed and that of a wonder to engage, I am feeling the brakes go on full hold when I read about Cybernated systems. Perhaps Venus will explain to us what exactly this means for HOW it is that this results:

"Evolving towards a CYBERNATED society that can gradually outgrow the need for all political local, national, and supra-national governments as a means of social management". If it is E-prime motivated, which is likely from cyber based systemic planning, or implanting, what then does this rabbit hole lead to?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special...rime_(software

/and how about adding this thought of the day - what our scientist have been employed doing of late.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience

Education from current events here; Could this be part of what is wanted in this Utopia?
Genetic Experiments And DNA Ownership Without Consent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgrmtMBJjcg

Humanity is in a priceless equipped meta-designed vessel waiting to be ignited and sovereign to then create anew. We cannot think that we are not being profiled for joining encampment from sources with nefarious means. Our vessels have long been sought for and will perhaps be fought over by 2012, why do you suppose? We very well could be stamped, sourced and packaged for other sources to utilize our inheritance as its own. It can only do this with compliance and acceptance to join its program of reality. WE have free will to choose. We must first remember how to feel our choices. The technology we most must practice and share is that inner one of peace; use it to come together and survey together options to act. Feel again and know again this inner technology is now in full scope to use and is human organically needed and based.

Why does Venus only offer part of a picture for this supposed societal breakthrough? Not offering this publicly, is suspicious.
Analysis of Cybernated systems or structures is a deepening sign of dependency, not inter-dependency upon life for humankind anyway. perhaps it will be great for those that are cross over alien/human forms..no offense intended and no defense felt; as this may soon purge the higher ancient ways of being a tribe again rather then blend with those not inwardly designed for such.

How can we reveal if this is not another form of indoctrination waiting to have participants? Materialism gave rise to the need for community with a singular spirit guidance that is utterly in merge with our DNA. Let us not fall prey to something not in total identification with our inner systemic organically based needs ecologically and biologically; Lest we become a Matrix of cyber-nation citizens. Re-education of how we live is what is up on the drawing board but while this is true, why are we not focused on hammering out the things which unfold potentials first, such as deregulation gone mad. The Bail out Bill is a bothering sign of this same lack of realism for all peoples. Miriam Delacado deftly mentions the notion of researching the etymology of seeds. We are the metaphor of a seed's survival searching yet for another way to live in harmony again with our own seeds and from our own root. What about Venus feels of this? Zero, for me.

Feel what you survey, then seek the truth by allowing questions no matter what is in front of you.

Project Avalon was born for this role and with our input, there is a need to survey many ideas that need to surface; yet first, we need to be sensible, remain honest with ourselves and fully grounded to our own experience of truth. Does it not make sense to first conclude that rebuilding of society should then call upon localized groups to volunteer forming by similar mind set to thrive from what we now can collectively contribute rather than economic circumstance implying membership to a Way that is Utopian blueprinted by a few?. Do you feel the truth about Venus and its Way of project-ive solutions?
Let me hear from you on this as you realize from your own insights.

Last edited by Kelle Baley; 10-11-2008 at 08:09 AM.
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:24 AM   #57
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Yup it's our choice, and there are far more choices for a society then the 1
we are living in now and the 1 that this movie brings up.
Who is going to rule this society?
We all want and need change so bad that a very real danger arises.
That danger being the fact that we will be tempted to jump at the 1st opportunity towards a positive shift that presents itself.

I thought this move was great and it can't be denied that the vision presented within is far better then the one we are living now. But lets not be to
hasty. At least I'm not going to be.

Btw does anyone know why they chose is called Project Venus? I find it an odd name for
many reasons.
Honorable Member Phtha, what should we then wait for?

Regards,

RakaR
Old 10-11-2008, 11:42 AM   #58
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post
** Good to See ALL who have come here, a BIG Hello

Oh Yes, I'm Onboard with This Project Venus

There is a strong Vortex of ENERGY forming up here, LOTS of Very GOOD ideas.

A Question occurs to my Mind: Are Jaques and the other Planners at Project Venus yet Aware of ALL this Support being generated here.? If they are not, they should be made Aware. Perhaps = forward Copies of Postings from here to Jaques at P-Venus.

I am also suggesting to send an Invitation for all those Planners, Coordinators, Thinkers, Pioneers, et al, at Project Venus to join with us us here in this Forum. Opening the Channels of Interactive Communication would greatly expedite phases of the Project.

There are a LOT of very talented people here at Project Avalon, from whom ideas become as Fuel for Positive Direction, Spiritual Growth, and 'Git-er-Done' know-how.

Some here have expressed some Confusion as to Creations Laws. For the 'beginning' of Understanding for this Valuable Truth, please read at this Link:
http://www.theyfly.com/PDF/IntroToSp...0Teachings.pdf

I will only add here: Creations Laws Supersede ALL laws of man or 'gods'. All the known "laws of Physics, Nature, Sociology, Biology, Cosmology, and etc." are SUBSETS of the Laws of Creation. The knowledge of Truth is a Light which illuminates the Spirit.

And, FWI, I have Permission from Michael Horn to Post this Link:

http://www.theyfly.com/

** In Peace
Right on, Herr J_rod7!

Welcome on board. What a tremendous Uplifting!
Your suggestions could be discussed by the Pioneers here at the thread 'What we are supposed to do' by Xammy(section 'General Discussion', or see direct link in one of the posts above) - your further contribution would also be greatly appreciated.

Creation Rules and Inspires!

Salome.:-)

Pioneer Dolphin,
I will shorty send you a note about your 'ps-question' on your personal page here at Avalon; i can already tell you that i am another 'Mortal' just like you and all the rest.
I heard of Project Venus less than a week ago( precisely on the(un)famous Oct. 7!), through 'Zeitgeist: Addendum' - i wrote pretty lenghty about this personal experience at the thread 'What we are supposed to do' by Xammy.
See you there, right?!

Behold the Future; it is within You.

RaKaR
Old 10-11-2008, 11:52 AM   #59
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelle Baley View Post
[Quote; And what's this gibberish about 'natural laws'. All, each and every single one of them, 'laws' are made to have an opposition. ... Amen to this lanc(ifer)! we learn best with opposites how to balance great diversity.
Quote: This reeks of Tavistock programming. If your nostrils ain't tuned in, ya'll won't be getting it. C'est la vie...one or two of you might. And that, is enough for me.
I plan to research Tavistock programming to peer in on just what effects this holds.

Lanc(ifer); you are from a Rock of purity and your voice screams instinctive from knowing above the heads of most -unwilling to really free truth from the deception. As for this project on your watch- mine says the same time..It is not for me and it will NOT work FOR THOSE THAT ARE AWAKE AND AWARE// let us hope that it will not be a possible for some whom will find themselves awakening in such places before the awareness hits them.
WE are a tribe of beings designed perfectly to share in union with the Earth as an exclusive exchange toward initiation of enlightenment.
The Venus project feels as a false prophet organizing some vision without the refined sense of the whole, only the sight of plugging a hole we created on the way to here with fictitious promises. WE should ask these solicitors to go away. They possibly seek to get the anchor of the collective conscious by way of Avalon members.

As it seems to many to be the answer to what is now needed and that of a wonder to engage, I am feeling the brakes go on full hold when I read about Cybernated systems. Perhaps Venus will explain to us what exactly this means for HOW it is that this results:

"Evolving towards a CYBERNATED society that can gradually outgrow the need for all political local, national, and supra-national governments as a means of social management". If it is E-prime motivated, which is likely from cyber based systemic planning, or implanting, what then does this rabbit hole lead to?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special...rime_(software

/and how about adding this thought of the day - what our scientist have been employed doing of late.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience

Education from current events here; Could this be part of what is wanted in this Utopia?
Genetic Experiments And DNA Ownership Without Consent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgrmtMBJjcg

Humanity is in a priceless equipped meta-designed vessel waiting to be ignited and sovereign to then create anew. We cannot think that we are not being profiled for joining encampment from sources with nefarious means. Our vessels have long been sought for and will perhaps be fought over by 2012, why do you suppose? We very well could be stamped, sourced and packaged for other sources to utilize our inheritance as its own. It can only do this with compliance and acceptance to join its program of reality. WE have free will to choose. We must first remember how to feel our choices. The technology we most must practice and share is that inner one of peace; use it to come together and survey together options to act. Feel again and know again this inner technology is now in full scope to use and is human organically needed and based.

Why does Venus only offer part of a picture for this supposed societal breakthrough? Not offering this publicly, is suspicious.
Analysis of Cybernated systems or structures is a deepening sign of dependency, not inter-dependency upon life for humankind anyway. perhaps it will be great for those that are cross over alien/human forms..no offense intended and no defense felt; as this may soon purge the higher ancient ways of being a tribe again rather then blend with those not inwardly designed for such.

How can we reveal if this is not another form of indoctrination waiting to have participants? Materialism gave rise to the need for community with a singular spirit guidance that is utterly in merge with our DNA. Let us not fall prey to something not in total identification with our inner systemic organically based needs ecologically and biologically; Lest we become a Matrix of cyber-nation citizens. Re-education of how we live is what is up on the drawing board but while this is true, why are we not focused on hammering out the things which unfold potentials first, such as deregulation gone mad. The Bail out Bill is a bothering sign of this same lack of realism for all peoples. Miriam Delacado deftly mentions the notion of researching the etymology of seeds. We are the metaphor of a seed's survival searching yet for another way to live in harmony again with our own seeds and from our own root. What about Venus feels of this? Zero, for me.

Feel what you survey, then seek the truth by allowing questions no matter what is in front of you.

Project Avalon was born for this role and with our input, there is a need to survey many ideas that need to surface; yet first, we need to be sensible, remain honest with ourselves and fully grounded to our own experience of truth. Does it not make sense to first conclude that rebuilding of society should then call upon localized groups to volunteer forming by similar mind set to thrive from what we now can collectively contribute rather than economic circumstance implying membership to a Way that is Utopian blueprinted by a few?. Do you feel the truth about Venus and its Way of project-ive solutions?
Let me hear from you on this as you realize from your own insights.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Member Kelle Baley, i do feel the truth about Venus and its Way of project-ive solutions.

Isn't gathering and critically examining information( both intuitively and by way of contre-checking); building Sound Communities upon shared views and values and drawing plans in order to move forward, upon Rationality, Faisability and Harmony with Nature and Mother earth the True Essence of Project Avalon?

Regards,

RakaR

Last edited by RaKaR; 10-11-2008 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Space between quote and answer
Old 10-11-2008, 02:01 PM   #60
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, Member Kelle Baley, i do feel the truth about Venus and its Way of project-ive solutions.

Isn't gathering and critically examining information( both intuitively and by way of contre-checking); building Sound Communities upon shared views and values and drawing plans in order to move forward, upon Rationality, Faisability and Harmony with Nature and Mother earth the True Essence of Project Avalon?

Regards,

RakaR
Old 10-11-2008, 06:53 PM   #61
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Hai rakar, zet mij ook maar op de lijst.

It is a great relief to read all those ideas I've been having since the early seventies on the internet now.
I am finally convinced I am not crazy but the system is.
Just as I thought.
Can't wait till the whole verdomde (glad there is no dutch filtering) structure finally collapses so we can start something new that benefits the whole of humanity instead of a few rich.
Let's go for it.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:45 PM   #62
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is a GREAT IDEA! Way to get those cogs spinning, J_rod.
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:57 PM   #63
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
Hai rakar, zet mij ook maar op de lijst.

It is a great relief to read all those ideas I've been having since the early seventies on the internet now.
I am finally convinced I am not crazy but the system is.
Just as I thought.
Can't wait till the whole verdomde (glad there is no dutch filtering) structure finally collapses so we can start something new that benefits the whole of humanity instead of a few rich.
Let's go for it.
Hoi, Pioneer Peer!( Wat klinkt dit toch goed!)

Tis gedaan, U staat er al keurig op - ik heb Oranje-Ijsland(1-0,) verlaten om dit hoogst Geestelijke Moment direct mee te kunnen maken.

Hartstikke welkom aan boord; het is een Grote Eer U erbij te hebben.

See you then at the thread 'What we are supposed to do' by Xammy(in section 'General Discussion' for updates en practical steps.

Your contribution would be highly appreciated.

Hup in Vrede!

RaKaR

PS:"I am finally convinced I am not crazy but the system is.
Just as I thought.": bekend gevoel.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:00 PM   #64
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reveling John View Post
This is a GREAT IDEA! Way to get those cogs spinning, J_rod.
Pioneer J_rod7 rocks!

Cheers, Gentleman!

RaKaR
Old 10-11-2008, 08:06 PM   #65
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Default Project Venus Pioneers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaKaR View Post

Regards,

RakaR
Yes, RaKaR -I am now gathering, and critically examining for this purpose as it is eminently going to be needed. I see the islands of light even now in our soon future but this one should not be erected.

I am still waiting for my own inner feeling about this grouping change. I purposely am asked to attune no further than what I have nor say much else than the following publicly. In private, I am at your service as I am not a doomsday seer. I am with path correction upon the Golden one.

Here is what exactly I hear-
"It has been handed to another source whom on the surface seems to fit nicely"

I hope that I am wrong and you all will later inform me of your personal joy from this community's divine and inspiring ways that support the entirety of what is says it aims to do.

With inner messaging such as the one above, I could never consider the endeavor as Golden to support by personal consent and I am sure about my choice.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:19 PM   #66
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, Member Kelle Baley,

Thanks for your insights and your tact.
I would appreciate any further elaboration in any way which suits you and the circumstances.

Regards,

RaKaR
Old 10-11-2008, 10:53 PM   #67
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi, Member Kelle Baley,

I would appreciate any further elaboration in any way which suits you and the circumstances.

Regards,

RaKaR

Member Kelle Baley,

You gave no answer to my question.
For the sake of transparency:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelle Baley
anything beneath this, no.

i would be pleased to exchange information which could benefit us all. I hope you understand my resignation to your friend request until I know you better.

I am absolutely in appreciation for all as we are ALL of us family. I am, however, unfavorable toward exchange with you that is in absolution toward the goal of supporting Venus project. I will, however open up to have a private conversation with you at any time in regards to your involvement. How are you involved and who is the founder? Have you been employed in anyway toward this project?

sincerely

You good right, Member Kelle Baley.

You could find all answers to all your questions by taking the time to go through three of the threads dedicated to the study of 'Zeitgeist: Addendum/Project Venus' on the forum, namely 'Zeitgeist- interactive'; 'What we are supposed to do' and the one, by which i got the honor to interact with you.

Would you mind if i post this message on the main page?

Peace and Wisdom.

RaKaR
Old 10-12-2008, 07:54 AM   #68
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Honorable Member Phtha, what should we then wait for?
To put it simply, we should wait for the right opportunity.
Whatever that might be.

We've all got ideas I'm sure.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:38 AM   #69
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

** In Peace
And that is why a techoncratic society is destructive. Machines are another barrier between us and the Earth that sustains us. Creation provides everything Man needs to survive.
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:56 AM   #70
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

i have seen both Zeitgeist movies and I am not at liberty to say further than I have about my inner viewpoint for the Venus Project.
I would ask you of your intent to post the above conversation to our public eye. What good would this prove to anyone outside you and I?
regards.[/QUOTE]

Namaste, Member Kelle Baley,

Also the answer to this question can be found in the posting you made mention of: the sake of transparency.
You are an intuitive person, you should understand that i would share all information with The Family, no matter how disturbing it might be, for everyone around here is seeking Awakening and Spiritual Growth and is therefore Self responsible - my personal responsibillity could be eventually to find the right way to present it, so that the Inner Peace of others won't be greatly disturbed.
In a time when we are rightly expecting a shift of Consciousness, when we dream(quite possibly also rightly) of accessing telepathy and Oneness, i do not think that there is still room for secrecy.
I have to say that it was rather surprised by your wish to discuss this issue privately. I accepted to do so, for i thought - and i still do - that you are a Lady(based on your way of writing and your avatar) and the Gentleman within me and the thankful Member of the Family we from here, which i am, could not reject such a request.
Sharing any eventual information has always been my intention and also this exchange will find its righteous place, that is the public eye.

Besides, the way you started this conversation could lead only to one necessary consequence, that is, that i would have the Duty to report back what i would learn from you.
You assumed that i play some kind of leading role within Project Venus and you are not the first or only one. I have already cleared this out.
This conversation and specially the turn it is taking could have been avoided if you have taken a preliminary look at my posts, either on my page or on the main page by the threads related to 'Zeitgeist: Addendum'.

For the sake of fullness and clarity i will forward you the message i sent to all Pioneers of Venus, which is also to be found on my own page(Title: Clarification).

Best regards,

RaKaR

Last edited by RaKaR; 10-12-2008 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Clarification
Old 10-12-2008, 03:50 PM   #71
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

** Hello all,

To keep EveryOne here Informed...

This is a Copy of the E-mail Invitation, which I send Today to the Group at Project Venus.
Their E-mail address, FYI, is: fbd@futurebydesign.org

>>Hello Sir,

This is an Invitation for You, and Members of your group, to join with us in discussion at: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/

Project Avalon is a recent Discussion Forum, begun under the Auspices of Project Camelot:
http://www.projectcamelot.org/

There is a Support Group now formed for Project Venus. I, myself, am a member of this Discussion Group. As a member, this invitation is extended to You by my own Responsibility, as I don't represent myself to be an 'Official', or 'Secretary', or 'Leader' of this Forum. We here are very familiar with the knowledge presented at: www.thezeitgeistmovement.com . (My 'UserName' at this Forum is J_rod7. I am a member of the Mensa Society, have trained as a Nuclear Reactor Technician in the US Navy, and hold a Degree in Electronics).

There are many Intelligent and Talented people here, who are wanting to engage in Interactive Communication with You, and/or others, from Project Venus. We want to see that your Project gets 'Up-and-Running'. I would ask, should you accept this Invitation, to please identify Yourself to us as coming from Project Venus.

Once at the Project Avalon site, follow this Link to the Support Group Forum Section:...
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=4658;
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4623

If you encounter any difficulty with this Link, Let me do whatever is required to assist You.

Looking Forward to seeing you 'On-Board' with us.

Respectfully,

Rod Morrill <<

So now, we can all ANTICIPATE a favorable response. If there is direct communication from Them back to me, I will let Everyone here know their response. However, my 'best wish' is to see Jaques Fresco, or any other member of his group, post HERE, directly.

** Peace is Every Step
J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:27 PM   #72
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=RaKaR;47766]Hi, Member Kelle Baley,

Regards,

RaKaR
It is REALLY obvious that by your next few postings having quoted my own private responses to you that you have an AGENDA here to put those of us with a sincere intent to further your profile as appearing in some type of false command.

WHY WOULD YOU POST MY PRIVATE RESPONSES TO YOU IN VIEW OF THE PUBLIC WITHOUT my permission????

Everyone who is reading my words; Know that Rakar is personally exploiting the comradeship of this thread for purposes which are not civil.

I had a private conversation with Rakar and did not respond to his request to display our conversation publicly, yet as you can clearly see he has done all on his own. Wow. THis level of conversing is empty of honor, tact and lack of responsibility.

RaKaR- you are blowing your ability to be trusted here. please stop your showboat behavior and your strategy. It is not Avalon pleasing nor is it the energy we want here.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:00 PM   #73
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Kelle Baley;48746]
Quote:
Hi, Member Kelle Baley,

Regards,

RaKaR
It is REALLY obvious that by your next few postings having quoted my own private responses to you that you have an AGENDA here to put those of us with a sincere intent to further your profile as appearing in some type of false command.

WHY WOULD YOU POST MY PRIVATE RESPONSES TO YOU IN VIEW OF THE PUBLIC WITHOUT my permission????

Everyone who is reading my words; Know that Rakar is personally exploiting the comradeship of this thread for purposes which are not civil.

I had a private conversation with Rakar and did not respond to his request to display our conversation publicly, yet as you can clearly see he has done all on his own. Wow. THis level of conversing is empty of honor, tact and lack of responsibility.

RaKaR- you are blowing your ability to be trusted here. please stop your showboat behavior and your strategy. It is not Avalon pleasing nor is it the energy we want here.

[quote=RaKaR]Namaste, Member Kelle Baley,

"Also the answer to this question can be found in the posting you made mention of: the sake of transparency."

you are taking this out of context RaKaR.

"You are an intuitive person, you should understand that i would share all information with The Family, no matter how disturbing it might be, for everyone around here is seeking Awakening and Spiritual Growth and is therefore Self responsible - my personal responsibillity could be eventually to find a way to present it, so that the Inner Peace of others won't be greatly disturbed."

RaKaR: are you implying that I should think of a way to responsibly present what I sense about project Venus on this Thread? I have already offered both my feeling of its path and an audible warning.

"In a time when we are rightly expecting a shift of Consciousness, when we dream(quite possibly also rightly) of accessing telepathy and Oneness, i do not think that there is still room for secrecy."

to this I also agree yet intentions are not always shared with the same integrity so we must weigh the responsibility for personal revelation before we express it in the company of those that seek to rally support for an agenda and the perhaps unknowingly the agenda minded. My wonder here is if you will actually post this, or decide to cut and hash some of it as you it serves your needs. ?

"I have to say that it was rather surprised by your wish to discuss this issue privately. I accepted to do so, for i thought - and i still do - that you are a Lady(based on your way of writing and your avatar) and the Gentleman within me and the thankful Member of the Family we from here, which i am, could not reject such a request. "

I wanted to do this so that we could exchange enough to discover what motivates us each to our opinion which would expose intent on both our parts. Your own way of exchange employs a nominal amount of want for CONTENT rather than to know of another's own opinion or instinct as feedback so it proves an unworthy cause to continue as your listening is narrowed.

Sharing information privately with you has proven a failure as you decided to include others in our conversation which is revealing of a borderline agenda or at the minimum one needing to lead others with only the plans of another to lead with.

Sharing any eventual information has always been my intention and also this exchange will find its righteous place, that is the public eye. I am still open to those that want to exchange regarding Venus the project in private -until such a time that the information has a listening ear for things that are not based in physical truths that are provable as yet.

This is now clear that we have nothing more that can be shared except boundary that is respectable. i offer this- farewell RaKaR.

"peace is the only thing that you must master -when you do, you will discover something that changes everything " The Essenes

Farwell, Member Kelle Baley.

May you be further inspired in all your endeavors.

Peace and Wisdom.

RaKaR
Old 02-10-2009, 08:02 AM   #74
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings in peace and wisdom Project Venus Pioneers,

It is time.

I assume that we all have registered at 'Zeitgeist Movement'(http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/) - for it must be done individually.
We are all then receiving updates from the Grand Project; we should then also be taking actions, promoting awareness and making the necessary preparations towards ZDAY Events ( March 15th 2009 ), namely:

1) The New York City Main Event with Peter Joseph, Jacque Fresco and
Roxanne Meadows (The Venus Project) [which] will occur at the Tribeca
Performing Arts Center in Manhattan.
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/zday09.html

2) ZDAY submissions for local event worldwide [accepted]
http://thezeitgeistmovement.com/zday.htm

Pioneers,
We should all as well be aware of the Program of the movement. And of what is expected from us.

The rational and humane management of Earth population lays in the middle of the Plan of Actions of Zeitgeist/Venus Project: PUNT 12
[...]
11. Encouraging the widest range of creativity and incentive toward constructive endeavor.
12. Assisting in stabilizing the world’s population through education and voluntary birth-control to conform to the carrying capacity of the earth.
13. Outgrowing nationalism, bigotry and prejudice through education.
[...]

Mister Fresco is not alone on this specific and delicate issue. Fortunately.
Mister Billy Meier, my personal source of inspiration, has also been calling for decades for a worldwide birth control - a rational, rigorous, ethical, scientific, essentially democratic, applying to all and everyone birth control.
The awareness on this question is lately growing and expanding.
Other voices are calling still loudly for the application of reason also to population:
- 'Obama reverses Bush abortion-funds policy'; by LIZ SIDOTI and MATTHEW LEE, Associated Press Writers – Fri Jan 23.
"WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama on Friday struck down the Bush administration's ban on giving federal money to international groups that perform abortions or provide abortion information — an inflammatory policy that has bounced in and out of law for the past quarter-century. Obama's executive order, the latest in an aggressive first week reversing contentious Bush policies, was warmly welcomed by liberal groups and denounced by abortion rights foes." [...]
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090123/...a_abortion_ban
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi boldly defended a move to add birth control funding to the new economic "stimulus" package, claiming "contraception will reduce costs to the states and to the federal government." http://www.drudgereport.com/flashpbc.htm
- Baby decisions - adding to the world's woes?
"How responsible is it to have children in a world whose environmental health is already under stress? That's the question Joanna Benn poses this week in the Green Room. On the other hand, she wonders, will a couple more hungry mouths make much difference?"[...]
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7759845.stm
- POPULATION: The elephant in the room
Uncontrolled population growth threatens to undermine efforts to save the planet, warns John Feeney. In this week's Green Room, he calls on the environmental movement to stop running scared of this controversial topic. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7865332.stm
- One last chance to save mankind
With his 90th birthday in July, a trip into space scheduled for later in the year and a new book out next month, 2009 promises to be an exciting time for James Lovelock. But the originator of the Gaia theory, which describes Earth as a self-regulating planet, has a stark view of the future of humanity. He tells Gaia Vince we have one last chance to save ourselves - and it has nothing to do with nuclear power.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/...rue&print=true

Pioneers, friends; comrades,
We have decided to contribute to the effort of promoting awareness of overpopulation and of the need of a worldwide birth control, in order to achieve the goal of "stabilizing the world’s population through education and voluntary birth-control to conform to the carrying capacity of the earth."

Join us at:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=10949

...and do your part.

Bring your insights in! Take concrete action!

Namaste,

RaKaR
Old 02-10-2009, 08:37 AM   #75
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Zeitgeist: Project Venus Pioneers

The following in Bold Purple has My Spirit seeking Discernment...

6. Evolving towards a cybernated society that can gradually outgrow the need for all political local, national, and supra-national governments as a means of social management.

That statement alone sounds very Transhumanist / Eugenicist to Me...

Understand that as I read the Outline of the Aims of this Community I was totally in agreement with most Tenets of It until I came across the above. This is where a Red Flag went up for Me...

Note : I'm seeking Discernment in relation to the above statment - Not seeking an Argument...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
future