Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 03:51 PM   #26
Greycat

Default Re: Zeitgeist: Project Venus Pioneers

As Jaques said, it's not perfect, but it's a hell of a lot better than the alternative. I particularly like the idea of switching to a resource based society. This is key. But there are some glaring inconsistencies with the design.
Also, where will you PUT this new city? You think the NWO is going to let a free society exist and FLOURISH? How will you be accepting members? If scores of homeless people come to the gates will they be turned away? What will they be turned away with?
It's sort of a Utopian concept when you look at it in a realistic manner.
HOWEVER, I'm DOWN as it's alot better than the alternative.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:29 PM   #27
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greycat View Post
As Jaques said, it's not perfect, but it's a hell of a lot better than the alternative. I particularly like the idea of switching to a resource based society. This is key. But there are some glaring inconsistencies with the design.
Also, where will you PUT this new city? You think the NWO is going to let a free society exist and FLOURISH? How will you be accepting members? If scores of homeless people come to the gates will they be turned away? What will they be turned away with?
Good points, Greycat.

There are obviously a number of things we, our children, our grandchildren eventually, will have to invest lots of ingeniosity, skills, time and will to sort out. It is a challenging and long process; as i put it in a previous post, it is quite difficult to born anew from your own self - and creating such a Reality out of what we have right now could indeed seem rather utopical.
But, hey! Did we straight away think, accept or believe that the Earth is actually round? That man could walk on the moon? That a wireless telephone was possible? That human Organs could be transplanted? Creatures cloned?
So, it is really up to us.
The Powers-that-be would certainly do their best(worst!) to thwart to whole concept, to shake our Will and enslave our Spirit, which means, as stated in 'Zeitgeist", that we will have to be extremely vigilant and go thoroughly through the Preliminaries(personal Self commitment and Actions for Social Transformation) to unsure our Freedom of Choice and Self determination.
We here at Avalon are not alone; we do our best and add that to what other People, upon Egal Grounds, would bring forward.
I can personal not answer to all your questions, but i will certainly invest all my strength to give this Project some shape and Content.

Your contribution to the discussion at 'What we are supposed to do' in 'General Discussion' would be truly appreciated.

Regards,
RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk

PS: Greycat,
One of our Pioneers just informed me that there is actually a PROTOTYPE of the CITY you wondered about in Fla, USA.
Conceptual Models and the scientific measure of their sustainability could be also be viewed and challenged at: www.thevenusproject.com

Regards.

Last edited by RaKaR; 10-10-2008 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Update
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:02 PM   #28
Suriel

Wink Re: Zeitgeist: Project Venus Pioneers

An idea or thought energy manifests into reality. As the old world dies the new world begins. What may seem impossible will be possible in the new world. While we awaken, these changes can occur naturally through time. Mutual cooperation will take hold of this new concept in the thousand years of peace.

So it doesn't hurt to prepare and talk about new ideas that can benefit our future for the world. In the mean time, do the best you can in this reality.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:17 PM   #29
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
An idea or thought energy manifests into reality. As the old world dies the new world begins. What may seem impossible will be possible in the new world. While we awaken, these changes can occur naturally through time. Mutual cooperation will take hold of this new concept in the thousand years of peace.

So it doesn't hurt to prepare and talk about new ideas that can benefit our future for the world. In the mean time, do the best you can in this reality.
Those are truly wise words, Suriel!

We would certainly not evolve or gain anything substantial through inaction and apathy.

Cheers!

RaKaR
Old 10-09-2008, 05:27 PM   #30
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Im in!! I hada vivid dream some months ago of a city in the middle of the ocean and when I stumbled across the venus project I knew straight away thats what I dreamt of. Its the best template for a new future I have seen thus far, and the principles resonate completely. Its what I have always touched on whilst fantasising about utopia but never been quite clever enough to envisage myself. Kudos to Mr. Fresco.

I want one of those thunderbird houses!!
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:45 PM   #31
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

I want to add a quick note. If you are reading about this whole Venus Project thing and think that you don't have to join any movement or work hard because on 12/21/2012 you are going to ascend and become a higher being because you are awakened, you are entirely wrong. You might be right about the whole ascending thing, but you will definately have to do your work in these next 4 years. Just wanted to clear that up in case someone had the lazy mentality
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:47 PM   #32
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
Im in!! I hada vivid dream some months ago of a city in the middle of the ocean and when I stumbled across the venus project I knew straight away thats what I dreamt of. Its the best template for a new future I have seen thus far, and the principles resonate completely. Its what I have always touched on whilst fantasising about utopia but never been quite clever enough to envisage myself. Kudos to Mr. Fresco.

I want one of those thunderbird houses!!
Welcome on board, QueenOfLeon.

We will surely find great comfort and inspiration in your company.
The discussions towards the practical realization of the Project are being held at 'What we are supposed to' by Xammy(in the 'General Discussion' section).

Looking forward to enjoying(and positively challenging!) your contribution.

Behold the Future, it is within You.

RaKaR
Old 10-09-2008, 05:49 PM   #33
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Delano View Post
I want to add a quick note. If you are reading about this whole Venus Project thing and think that you don't have to join any movement or work hard because on 12/21/2012 you are going to ascend and become a higher being because you are awakened, you are entirely wrong. You might be right about the whole ascending thing, but you will definately have to do your work in these next 4 years. Just wanted to clear that up in case someone had the lazy mentality
Well done, Jeff Delano; it is always useful to check one's rank!

Cheers!

RaKaR
Old 10-09-2008, 06:21 PM   #34
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in... but we may need a few more than we have here... ~6 billion to ~15 we have our work cut out.

I want free energy, ultimate health, harmony, etc etc

...But on the way to work I saw three to four chem trails being made in the sky and took loads of pictutres and one tracking movie on my mobile... then the thread today about avian flu and chemtrails... Evil will be counter acted by the 15 of us
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:34 PM   #35
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
I'm in... but we may need a few more than we have here... ~6 billion to ~15 we have our work cut out.

I want free energy, ultimate health, harmony, etc etc

...But on the way to work I saw three to four chem trails being made in the sky and took loads of pictutres and one tracking movie on my mobile... then the thread today about avian flu and chemtrails... Evil will be counter acted by the 15 of us
Welcome, Connecting with Sauce.

Step in with Peace and Determination, for there is some work cut out!
One Person can make a Difference, 15 - a Wonder...
See you at 'What we are you supposed to' by Xammy.

RaKaR
Old 10-10-2008, 06:29 AM   #36
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

Im there too thanks for the info!

I have one thing to ask all who watched the new Zeitgeist, near the last 15 minutes there were about 3 or 4 times when I actually felt a pulse and surge go right into my heart shukra, and it was most intense and emotional.

Like a wave of heightened love entering my whole body. Very moving.

Love everything

Z
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:40 AM   #37
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As Jaques said, it's not perfect, but it's a hell of a lot better than the alternative.
Jaques also said that it is impossible to have a perfect society. I agree, so my question then becomes, why bother trying?
In my opinion we need to dissolve the idea of societies and CULT-ures all together.
And just be.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:58 AM   #38
Bagatell
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As Jaques said, it's not perfect, but it's a hell of a lot better than the alternative
You mean ther´s only one alternative? I doubt that.
Bagatell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:45 AM   #39
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow View Post
Im there too thanks for the info!

I have one thing to ask all who watched the new Zeitgeist, near the last 15 minutes there were about 3 or 4 times when I actually felt a pulse and surge go right into my heart shukra, and it was most intense and emotional.

Like a wave of heightened love entering my whole body. Very moving.

Love everything

Z
Welcome on board, watchZEITGEISTnow; it is an honor to have you around.
Make sure your sleeves are sufficiently rolled back, for there is truly plenty of work to do.

See you then at the thread 'What we are supposed to do' by Xammy(in the section 'General Discussion') for further discussion about the steps we could reasonably take to achieve our goals.

Bagatell,
There are certainly other alternatives out there; no one stated(at least in 'Zeitgeist: Addendum') that this Path the only one is. No one told us to go for this very Path. We freely choose to try to Realize it.
You are also free to reject it for something else that better resonates with you.

Phtha,
Idem.

RaKaR
Old 10-10-2008, 02:13 PM   #40
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

here's a poster i made for Zeitgeist / Venus Project, 2 formats for desktops or printing:

http://www.4shared.com/file/66332765...s_poster.html?
Aware_Belgium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:47 PM   #41
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi again, Member Greycat,

Regarding some of your questions:

One of our Pioneers just informed me that there is actually a PROTOTYPE of the CITY you wondered about in Fla, USA.
Conceptual Models and the scientific measure of their sustainability could be also be viewed and challenged at: www.thevenusproject.com

Regards.

RaKaR
Old 10-10-2008, 03:29 PM   #42
Trippin Ninja
Avalon Senior Member

Since I live in central Florida I was going to try and visit this place but it looks like they have it up for sale now.
http://www.flalandsale.com/
Trippin Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:08 PM   #43
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trippin Ninja View Post
Since I live in central Florida I was going to try and visit this place but it looks like they have it up for sale now.
http://www.flalandsale.com/
Hi Trippin Ninja,

I saw that one, thanks. I do not know much about that place and the role it was supposed to play - apart from the fact that one could go there, see it and have an idea of the housing concept.
Building a prototype seems a good idea to me.

Regards,

RaKaR
Old 10-10-2008, 04:11 PM   #44
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Pioneers from Avalon,

'Zeitgeist' is up and running.
Go to www.thezeitgeistmovement.com to register.

Behold the Future; it is within You.

RaKaR
Old 10-10-2008, 04:30 PM   #45
ideagoras

I hope that the focus of your project and all the material interpretations of social, economic, political and other systems and their organization will be based on creating an environment where humanity's spiritual (albeit not religious) advancement will be the focus.
The material manifestation no matter how promising the Utopia may appear is an empty shell without the God Head, the divine being within.

Last edited by ideagoras; 10-12-2008 at 09:01 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:53 PM   #46
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideagoras View Post
I admire and applaud the cause and this initial proffering of a solution. I most respectfully disagree with how some here have expressed it (and I say this without criticism or judgement), but I do not believe the issue should be about whether one is "in/out" of this project. The artificial construct of the division/alienation of humanity is an ego-based, fear-based, and ignorance-based perspective. I believe there will be other solutions/ manifestations (hopefully many others) for humanity inspired by this project. For the movement behind this is the greater movement of humanity's collective transition out of its existing global "karmic wheel" (to borrow from one school of thought to describe this spiritual/material phenomena at the level of the individual), the karma of which has been building up, accumulating and it may very well point to the year 2012 as that ultimate point of release. The price will be steep, as steep as a 100 billion accumulated wrongs, a 100 billion acts of inhumanity, a 100 billion instances of hell. The price will undoubted be the collective suffering that we ourselves have caused and are now seeing unfold before our very eyes. Humanity's transition and advancement will be hard earned, for there are simply no short cuts for genuine spiritual advancement.

Such is the price to know God, the Divine, the Infinite. Such is the price to know ourselves. Such is the price to know love, to value life as a precious gift which we can share with others.

I hope that the focus of your project and all the material interpretations of social, economic, political and other systems and their organization will be based on creating an environment where humanity's spiritual (albeit not religious) advancement will be maximized. Humanity needs a billion Jesus(es), a billion Buddhas, a billion Mohameds, a billion Hindu masters--in other words people who related with each other from the heart, from the soul, from our infinities.

The material manifestation no matter how promising the Utopia may appear is an empty shell without the God Head, the divine being within.
Amen, ideagoras!

Thanks for your insights; Spirituality is certainly the Key.
As far as i can judge, this aspect is not neglected within Project Venus, in the contrary.
The second part of 'Zeitgeist: Addendum' is indeed entirely dedicated to the call to overcome one's own limitations and to aim at some genuine Spiritual Growth.
Furthermore, the points 2 and 18 and to a lesser extend 17 of the Declaration of Intentions of Project Venus(see below) onderline this necessity.

I do not know how this project is being perceived and/or presented by some other people on this Forum - as you seemed to point out - but for me it is just an option among many possible others.
I just feel so far at home here.

Regards,

RaKaR

1. Conserving all the world's resources as the common heritage of all of the Earth’s people.
2. Transcending all of the artificial boundaries that separate people.
3. Evolving from a monetary-based economy to a resource-based world economy.
4. Reclaiming and restoring the natural environment to the best of our ability.
5. Redesigning our cities, transportation systems, and agricultural and industrial plants so that they are energy efficient, clean, and conveniently serve the needs of all people.
6. Evolving towards a cybernated society that can gradually outgrow the need for all political local, national, and supra-national governments as a means of social management.
7. Sharing and applying all of the new technologies for the benefit of all nations.
8. Using clean, renewable energy sources such as wind, solar, geothermal, and tidal power, etc.
9. Ultimately utilizing the highest quality products for the benefit of all the world’s people.
10. Requiring environmental impact studies prior to construction of any mega-projects.
11. Encouraging the widest range of creativity and incentive toward constructive endeavor.
12. Assisting in stabilizing the world’s population through education and voluntary birth-control to conform to the carrying capacity of the earth.
13. Outgrowing nationalism, bigotry and prejudice through education.
14. Eliminating any type of elitism, technical or otherwise.
15. Arriving at methodologies by careful research rather than random opinions.
16. Enhancing communication in the new schools so that our language and education is relevant to the physical conditions of the world around us.
17. Providing not only the necessities of life but also offering challenges that stimulate the mind, emphasizing individuality rather than uniformity.
18. Finally, preparing people intellectually and emotionally for the possible changes that lie ahead.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:20 PM   #47
ideagoras

Thanks.

Last edited by ideagoras; 10-11-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:32 PM   #48
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Jaques also said that it is impossible to have a perfect society. I agree, so my question then becomes, why bother trying?
In my opinion we need to dissolve the idea of societies and CULT-ures all together.
And just be.
You can live in the world right now and dream of a world where everyone can just be and there are no societies that separate, or you can accept reality and actuality and know that we need to move away from a monetary based society.

It's your choice.
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:51 PM   #49
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Started building my free energy generator last month so I guess Im in without even realising it. WUP WUP! This thread resonates the most positive vibes ive seen yet on this forum. I feel great after reading this. Ive been really suicidle last few weeks with all the doom and gloom stuff and this really helped. Thanks everyone.
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:01 PM   #50
martian31v
Avalon Senior Member

i am very excited about the zeitgeist/venus project. but there are many fundamental problems with transitioning into a resource based economy that is acceptable to a large base of individuals. what is the means/process of distribution? how does citizen 1 get food, citizen 2 clothing, ect??? there has to be a means of exchange. the LETS system (wiki: local exchange trading systems) can address some of these problems, and without the use of money or accumulation of wealth. but this system runs into problems when trying to include higher end items (cars,houses,vacations,ect) we need to focus on systems of distribution that do not accumulate wealth, and provide us a high standard of living. i dont want to live on a farm and trade fruit for heating oil. i want to live in a technologically advanced society where wealth and prosperity is shared equally. how do we get there from here? great thread btw, martian31v

Last edited by martian31v; 10-10-2008 at 09:17 PM.
martian31v is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
future