Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 04:24 PM   #1
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Zeitgeist: Project Venus Pioneers

Ladies and Gentlemen, Co-creators!

Are You tired of the Status Quo?
Do You want a Future of Your Choice and Deeds?
Are You Willing to extend a Hand to a Fellow Human Being?
Are You Ready to Move Forward?
Do You have Trust in Mankind and Reason?
Do You feel Connected to Mother Earth?
Do You view Nature and All Creatures as One and The same?
Are You convinced of The Oneness of Humanity?
Are You Craving for The New Paradigm?
Are You Calling for The Creational Laws?

You can then register here to join Project Venus.

Project Venus is the alternative future world, based on Solidarity, Reason, Spirituality, Sciences, Technologie, the Laws of Creation and, before all, Hard and Conscious work we all could build upon the Foundations laid down by 'Zeitgeist: Addendum'

It is an attempt to evolve in Harmony with Mother Nature and one's own Consciousness.

At the thread 'Wat we are supposed to do' (courtesy of Member Xammy) are practical steps and emotional/spiritual preparations toward this New Experience being thoroughly discussed.
You could also know more by going through the threads: 'Zeitgeist: Addendum, a must see' and also at Project camelot, onder Books and Movies.

The Website is (from Oct. 10th): www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

The movie-Manifest of Venus Project 'Zeitgeist: Addendum' could be viewed here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05277695921912

Behold The Future; it is within You.

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk

UPDATE:

Here is the Conceptual Scheme of The Common Conscious Future:

www.thevenusproject.com

This new experimental city would be devoted to working towards the aims and goals of The Venus Project, which are:

1. Conserving all the world's resources as the common heritage of all of the Earth’s people.
2. Transcending all of the artificial boundaries that separate people.
3. Evolving from a monetary-based economy to a resource-based world economy.
4. Reclaiming and restoring the natural environment to the best of our ability.
5. Redesigning our cities, transportation systems, and agricultural and industrial plants so that they are energy efficient, clean, and conveniently serve the needs of all people.
6. Evolving towards a cybernated society that can gradually outgrow the need for all political local, national, and supra-national governments as a means of social management.
7. Sharing and applying all of the new technologies for the benefit of all nations.
8. Using clean, renewable energy sources such as wind, solar, geothermal, and tidal power, etc.
9. Ultimately utilizing the highest quality products for the benefit of all the world’s people.
10. Requiring environmental impact studies prior to construction of any mega-projects.
11. Encouraging the widest range of creativity and incentive toward constructive endeavor.
12. Assisting in stabilizing the world’s population through education and voluntary birth-control to conform to the carrying capacity of the earth.
13. Outgrowing nationalism, bigotry and prejudice through education.
14. Eliminating any type of elitism, technical or otherwise.
15. Arriving at methodologies by careful research rather than random opinions.
16. Enhancing communication in the new schools so that our language and education is relevant to the physical conditions of the world around us.
17. Providing not only the necessities of life but also offering challenges that stimulate the mind, emphasizing individuality rather than uniformity.
18. Finally, preparing people intellectually and emotionally for the possible changes that lie ahead.

Like all other innovative social proposals, it starts out with a few devoted people that dedicate their time to informing others of the humane benefits of this new direction. People are invited to participate in whatever capacity they can to help carry out the initial design phases of this new experimental city. An interdisciplinary team of systems engineers, computer programmers, architects, city planners, sociologists, psychologists, educators and the like would also be needed.

Last edited by RaKaR; 10-09-2008 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Addition & Update
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:49 PM   #2
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Zeitgeist: Project Venus Pioneers

I'm in!

Thank you...was wondering if others were hip to the Venus Project.

Love & Light
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:01 PM   #3
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zeitgeist: Project Venus Pioneers

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes_whitewolf View Post
I'm in!

Thank you...was wondering if others were hip to the Venus Project.

Love & Light
You bet, Wes_Whitewolf, you bet!

It is taking pace and a little bit of Positivity and Forward Looking could do no harm, i guess...

Cheers, Comrade!

RaKaR

Last edited by RaKaR; 10-08-2008 at 05:04 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:03 PM   #4
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

sign me up Rakar,

I am fully backing up project Venus.
The future is in our hands.
May all that come here pass the good word to their friends for the energy and the good will of many are needed for this project to come trough.

Kindness

mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:29 PM   #5
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Van harte Welkom aan boord, Beste Mudra!
I am delighted to have you among us.

I have to notice that it is pretty symbolic: you complete The Trinity - could one wish for a better beginning?!

To born anew from oneself is indeed utterly challenging, but we shall prevail for Creation, whose Eternal Laws we are willing to apply, will always strengthen our Volition and inspire us.

We shall actively disseminate the News, sharing it with as much People as possible, at Avalon and beyond.
I will post this Initiative by the Ground Crew Networking, within the Dutch Communities and others.

Namaste.

RaKaR
Old 10-08-2008, 06:54 PM   #6
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaKaR View Post
Are You tired of the Status Quo?
Do You want a Future of Your Choice and Deeds?
Are You Willing to extend a Hand to a Fellow Human Being?
Are You Ready to Move Forward?
Do You have Trust in Mankind and Reason?
Do You feel Connected to Mother Earth?
Do You view Nature and All Creatures as One and The same?
Are You convinced of The Oneness of Humanity?
Are You Craving for The New Paradigm?
Are You Calling for The Creational Laws?
[/url]
Yes!!
I'm in

Thank you for getting this started.
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:00 PM   #7
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome, Honorable Dragonfly.

Some challenging but great work lays ahead; your Contribution, Leadership, Care and Dedication would be highly appreciated.

Peace and Wisdom.

RaKaR
Old 10-08-2008, 07:05 PM   #8
Suriel

Wink Re: Zeitgeist: Project Venus Pioneers

What is Project Venus? Will it be another forum exchanging ideas of the new Earth? Other readers may want to know.

Thanks,
Suriel
Old 10-08-2008, 07:18 PM   #9
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Surel,

Project Venus is the alternative future world, based on Solidarity, Reason, Spirituality, Sciences, Technologie, the Laws of Creation and, before all, Hard and Conscious work we all could build upon the Foundations laid down by 'Zeitgeist: Addendum':http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ist+-+Addendum

(the website will be launched Oct. 10: www.thezeitgeistmovement.com)

It is an attempt to evolve in Harmony with Mother Nature and one's own Consciousness.

For the time being you could know more by going through the threads:'What we are supposed to do'(by Xammy, onder 'General Discussion'); 'Zeitgeist: Addendum, a must see' and also at Project camelot, onder Books and Movies.

Behold the Future, it is within You.

RaKaR
Old 10-08-2008, 07:39 PM   #10
Suriel

Wink Re: Zeitgeist: Project Venus Pioneers

Thanks for the information Rakar.

Peace,
Suriel
Old 10-08-2008, 07:42 PM   #11
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

You are welcome, Surel.

Regards,

RaKaR
Old 10-09-2008, 01:40 AM   #12
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in. Thank you for the initiation & work.

Future is ours.
storm4ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:14 AM   #13
PerthDanny
Avalon Senior Member

I love what the project stands for so count me in
PerthDanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:30 AM   #14
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Seems like, coughs, BS to me. The 'city' designs are nonsensical in that they do not utilize the best human-altered landscapes design system we have available now. The 'idea' of food production is simply that, an idea, untested, unverified and unproductive. Floating around the sea in a high tech thing-a-ma-jig seems like a great idea until you get marooned on the dead sea of plastic between Hawaii and California.

All in all it is kind of like a great passing of gas without capturing said gas to cook your KD....Those 'in charge' need to hone up on some basics besides bedside drawings and grand design scenarios. Looks pretty much star trekkie to me. Speaking as a Permaculture Design Consultant and all....I'd rather hit the high seas with a bunch of drunk pirates than build some useless thing with this bunch of old hippies.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:37 AM   #15
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

You ever stop to think, the movie "Zeitgeist: Addendum" could have been the answer to the prayers of those who are awakened? I like what Jaques Fresco said "It's not perfect, but it's a lot better than the way it is right now." (I don't think I got the name or the phrase right but you get the jist of it )

The creators of the movie did their part, hopefully the website can organize enough people to make this whole thing possible. Count me in. This whole thing can only be possible if the revolution is peaceful and the old rulers are granted amnesty. Otherwise we would be no better than the old rulers.
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:03 AM   #16
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

I found it both positive and IMO a mixture of the future and the past (nature)combined. I think this would be a great project for sustainable living. We truly may be in need of different types of living modules. It was quite breathtaking to me as I viewed most of what was on the site. The only thing I found I would need to adjust in my life was the plastics throughout the living quarters. The transportation systems were quite inspiring as well as the future cities. I have had visions of the dome type homes but were partially underground and grouped with more than one family unit there was also a larger dome type city that was above ground and quite large which used a type of small craft to journey to. Count me in as well.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:19 AM   #17
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

I can hardly wait.

Sign me up.

Thanks

peace for all
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:48 AM   #18
Bagatell
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
While rallying for the demise of "religion and faith", along with banking institutions, it makes a not so subtle substitution with "Secular Humanism" ... this **** has more dogma than most major religions. Look it up and you will find this "new religion" to be filled with Utopian dreams and promises, used as a clever veneer to cover eugenics and intellectual elitism. Statements like "there is no instinctual human behavior" stinks of the agenda that says everyone can be bullied into this new "thinking process". Run, don't walk from this "Project Venus", with the same effort to run from the current monetary system!
Whilst not an expert on Secular Humanism I have an instinctive mistrust of anyone that wants to tell me what the "The Creational Laws" are.
Bagatell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:52 AM   #19
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome on board,
Storm4Ce; PerthDanny; Jeff Delano; Trishsgate; Dominic.

Lance; Bagatell, we are Co-creators, it is in our own hands.
As for the Creational Laws, they are but Harmony with Nature, they are out there in the Heart of Mother Earth; they are within Us.
We shall give Project Venus a try with all our Human Grandeur and also Imperfections.

May this Day also be in the Sign of The Spirit.

Here is then the Conceptual Scheme of The Common Conscious Future:

www.thevenusproject.com

This new experimental city would be devoted to working towards the aims and goals of The Venus Project, which are:

1. Conserving all the world's resources as the common heritage of all of the Earth’s people.
2. Transcending all of the artificial boundaries that separate people.
3. Evolving from a monetary-based economy to a resource-based world economy.
4. Reclaiming and restoring the natural environment to the best of our ability.
5. Redesigning our cities, transportation systems, and agricultural and industrial plants so that they are energy efficient, clean, and conveniently serve the needs of all people.
6. Evolving towards a cybernated society that can gradually outgrow the need for all political local, national, and supra-national governments as a means of social management.
7. Sharing and applying all of the new technologies for the benefit of all nations.
8. Using clean, renewable energy sources such as wind, solar, geothermal, and tidal power, etc.
9. Ultimately utilizing the highest quality products for the benefit of all the world’s people.
10. Requiring environmental impact studies prior to construction of any mega-projects.
11. Encouraging the widest range of creativity and incentive toward constructive endeavor.
12. Assisting in stabilizing the world’s population through education and voluntary birth-control to conform to the carrying capacity of the earth.
13. Outgrowing nationalism, bigotry and prejudice through education.
14. Eliminating any type of elitism, technical or otherwise.
15. Arriving at methodologies by careful research rather than random opinions.
16. Enhancing communication in the new schools so that our language and education is relevant to the physical conditions of the world around us.
17. Providing not only the necessities of life but also offering challenges that stimulate the mind, emphasizing individuality rather than uniformity.
18. Finally, preparing people intellectually and emotionally for the possible changes that lie ahead.

Like all other innovative social proposals, it starts out with a few devoted people that dedicate their time to informing others of the humane benefits of this new direction. People are invited to participate in whatever capacity they can to help carry out the initial design phases of this new experimental city. An interdisciplinary team of systems engineers, computer programmers, architects, city planners, sociologists, psychologists, educators and the like would also be needed.

This Projection, together with the Six Preliminary Steps, as expressed in 'Zeitgeist: Addendum', would be thoroughly discussed at the thread 'What we are supposed to do', in the section 'General Discussion'.

Namaste.

RaKaR

Last edited by RaKaR; 10-09-2008 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Correction: Human Imperfection...
Old 10-09-2008, 09:26 AM   #20
Bagatell
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaKaR View Post
Lance; Bagatell, we are Co-creators, it is in our own hands.
As for the Creational Laws, they are but Harmony with Nature, they are out there in Mother Earth; they are within Us.
We shall give Project Venus a try with all our Human Grandeur and also Imperfections.
Please see my post re E-Prime
Bagatell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:34 AM   #21
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Bagatell; i am heading to the link you gave.

I just would like to add that we are essentially free to define our own Ways.
Within Project Venus, we would try New Ideas, adapt, correct or reject what doesn't work or might ruin the Harmony with Nature we would be seeking.

Regards,

RaKaR
Old 10-09-2008, 09:50 AM   #22
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagatell View Post
The I which is interpreted by what may be construed as myself concurs. And what's this gibberish about 'natural laws'. All, each and every single one of them, 'laws' are made to have an opposition. Say's ayyyeee, matey.
There seems to me to be, several rather clever re-design conceptions already without getting into untested, neo-tech without working prototypes. There is for instance the newly released hush turbine, low wind, power generator out of Australia, there is 'blue energy' tidal power coming out of the orifices of vancouver, there is Permaculture, a proven technology.

Not a single iota of appropriate technology is really listed on this 'Venus' thing. Maybe the originators are awaiting the Hathors or something to come and put all their various cruddy designs into place. The grand circle city design looks good on paper, but I would prefer to have a steam-wind-solar cogeneration plant we could all gather around and talk in place of some neural, cyber nettworky (sic) thing. I'd prefer to have each ring as densely planted with the food I and my family consumes daily as possible. Not 'parks' and other such wastes of space.

Seems to me like another bunch of urbanites wanking at their dream of quasi-rurality. No clue, no conception, no grasp of the deeper meanings of food production, animal husbandry with in food production...just a bunch of folks whom want a cleaner, safer New York. Bah, friggin' humbug. I say, good luck and safe travels on your road to serfdom if the food isn't grown right there. Let machines do it...they have been...I for one, maybe others feel different, do not like processed, GMO'd food myself. So, if the most basic of human needs is done outside the parley of the average food producer/consumer. No thanks, I'll take my chances at home.

This reeks of Tavistock programming. If your nostrils ain't tuned in, ya'll won't be getting it. C'est la vie...one or two of you might. And that, is enough for me.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:57 AM   #23
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagatell View Post
My sincere appreciation, Bagatell.

From now on, i affirm and state forcefully: I was, I am, I will Be!

Regards,

RaKaR
Old 10-09-2008, 02:17 PM   #24
Xammy
Avalon Senior Member

Hey!

Its very exciting to see all this energy going in to this kind of idea!

We really should start making small lists of goals and such. To keep track of our own progress as a up and coming movement (building on the already existing movements and projects around the world involved in similar undertakings)

What I propose is a section here at Avalon, and or Blog´s and websites with:

Information about the projects that we want to push for in this world.

Ideas about local initiatives and practical action.

Perhaps we could also arrange online AND real world exhibits and workshops for the kind of visions laid out by amongst other the guy in the second half of the Zeitgeist addendum movie, Jacque Fresco.

I imagine everything from graphical representations i.e illustrations 3d views etc, to inventions, ideas presented as text in a form of library and so on..

I think these are some of the next vital steps!

And also to discuss and figure out the following;

What is this movement about?

How do we work?

What can I contribute?

How do we want to share information?

And so on...

I am very busy right now, but will return here and to other threads on this forum and others, and hopefully soon in other venues, and contribute more to the planning and actual work of making a better more thoughtful future for all of us.

Keep your cool everyone, bring out the best in each other, and show compassion!!

Peace!

Xammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:04 PM   #25
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your refreshing input, Xammy; this initiative owns you a lot!

Some of the ideas you brought forward are currently onder discussion at the thread you launched 'What we are supposed to do'(General Discussion' section) and Member Aware-Belgium(a Computer Genuis!) has already created a logo for our Project - you have to see that one!

Your other insights will also be thoroughly examined in order to see how we could Practically impliment them.

Take good care of yourself.

Behold the Future, it is within You.

RaKaR

Tags
future