Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 01:45 AM   #51
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

eXchanger
Project Avalon Member

Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome SaraJane...
you are our 18th poster,
everyone who lands here,
who posts,
automatically joins "The Round"

Lucid--that is a great word

it is a unspoiled "gem"

it is "Love U Can initiate * develop"

many here, are already "into the light"

can we initiate you into our ring

we need "the sarahs" to awaken,

and, the "jane-does" to remember,

and, you bring us, both in your name,

and, spill to us, a gem of wisdom

REMEMBER this:
(you triggered a memory)

What ever it is, that you once were,
you always get that, to keep,
reframe the powers of past, present, and, future,
to The Pivot, of The Now...
just ASK,
for that, is The Great Sparking,
or, that great awakening,
that we all have been searching for
these "seeds" with "seeds"
let them tumble all over the place,
and, let them come here,
to enter "The Round"...
it is happening, in this NOW Sarah Jane

brightest blessings to energy, light and love to you,
and, to all

i am Susan ~ White Lotus Star
the eXchanger
Old 09-26-2008, 01:46 AM   #52
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

StClair
Project Camelot Witness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again
SaraJane

It is a very interesting question many ask of me, my "technique" and if I can teach it...

Well there is not really any techniue I use, I often just "see" things sort of by recognizing how they "fit in" to the greater scheme. But then I will use astrology also just to check up on certain timing mechanisms.

For instance I just looked at the chart of Medvedev - the young Russian leader - who is like many of my clients born in the mid 1960ies, he is born Sept 14, 1965.

So when I see how current and future planetary alignments activate a given birth chart under consideration, then I can see very quickly how things fit together with the bigger scheme of what I already know, and this serves as a confirmation to what I see.

With events this is a lot more tricky, the two friends I was talking about in my ramblings on the previous page here, asked me in 1999 to see how this election in 2000 would pan out, as we were then wondering (in 1999) if John McCain would make it. I had to disappoint my friends and said, no Bush jr. will do two terms after a ballot recount.

That recount was visible a year ahead of time due to a retro stand still Mercury in Libra. It was clearly "readable" to an astrologer who also uses a psychic 6th sense of totall recall.

But what we didnt know, could not even dream of, and only a very psychic painter friend (Jack Barry) understood was that the recount would take place in the city we lived, WEST PALM BEACH, and so Jack Barry later suggested that I had actually picked up on the vibes of the place a year ahead. Then he coined the term which he then called "Total Psychic Recall."

You call that "deja-vu" or "already seen" in French, I donnu :-)

That recount spectacle I will never forget, because every politician came down from DC to a pilgrimage to crazy West Palm Beach. That is how I got to know a lot of the players in person.

At times I can "see" headlines of events that have not yet happened, and I see them on a browser like screen in my vision or dreams, or I see events in other graphic ways in an inner eye, in broad day light, usually and often while driving in a car.

Yes but I have to compute the events I see, which means it is in a way DEJA-VU yes, but requires also linear mind calculations, which refer back into some sort of psychic mind. Without the calculations I am never too sure, because I have to assume that the darkside would want to use me and beam wrong images or thoughts at me. They now know I exist.

So what I do to defend myself from psychic attacks now as of this year is what Putin did with the Kremlin, I take apart all electronics around me and have a place stuffed with huge Crystals. This is what then lead me at the end of last year to begin the Resonators.

Now, today, I can used the resonators as "seeing stones" just like Nostradamus used an Obsidian Mirror while he wrote things down, ok.

It is a a mixture óf things, and I never know for sure what I see, when in doubt I use a pendulum to narrow things down to simple yes or no. This is how I can easily prove or disprove other "prophecies" ahead of time, which is why on the whole I agree a lot with John Lear.

For instance, during the "Y2K"-Craze of 1999 I was telling people that this whole thing was a giant scam. And so it was. I think it was done to sell more "Y2K" compliant computers.

I m not kidding.

Last edited by StClair; 09-19-2008 at 06:51 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:47 AM   #53
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Teresa
Project Avalon Member

Hi eXchanger and all "eXchangees" ~ * *

{It's so cool to see Inkoze here.... i love her blogsite}

I'd love, at this moment, to pass something by here at this 'zone'..... and if it's not acceptable---- let me know....

I may also post it at the 'SoCal Sacred Sites' thread.... for now, though, i feel you guys can most likely relate better to what I'm going to say, than they might.... (Even for SoCal... i don't think they are quite as open-minded as i am---- or maybe it's just that most of them, so far, are from the far South; San Diego areas.... I'm the LA woman....
Yes, and i was born with 26*Mars & JupiterAquarius in 10th // 27*UranusLeo in 4th !

For those of you who may not know what that exactly means.... you will in a moment---- (i may just cut Footloose; Pisces style--- besides any remote-viewers, thankgod you all can't see me dancing around my family room....)
My 'serious' craziness i would love to express today is this;
I posted at 'the SoCal thread' ... ok.... and explained i would 'find' the link i was referring to about 'Underground Aliens in LA...'
Well,
before i posted that link.... I mean literally just a few days before.... the 'Serious Metrolink Crash' occurred (like 25 fatalities) in or near 'Chattsworth'---- which is 'the location' stated in the 'newspaper article of the Los Angeles Times' printed in 1934---- which is at the link i just gave out last night on 'the SoCal sacred sites' thread !

Ok, you say... so what ?! ----- Well, today..... this morning.... 'just by coincidence' (?) THERE WAS ANOTHER TRAIN CRASH in LA; the blueline; a collision with a BUS !
(MY father) whom i mentioned in the blog.... used to drive a bus for a living with the city---- from Torrance to LA....

You have to read the article at the link--- about "The Lizard People"....
'The Mayans' are mentioned also in the article
(i will post link here; at next posting)

Now, a lot of us believe "there are no coincidences"...... I'm really starting to believe this is true--- and I'm beginning to pieces together--- and although it may sound really crazy to you.... I may just have some sort of "connection" with some "entity" or....??? from 'this area; (LA) (?).... I'm really not sure--- but.... it 'could' explain ---- or it 'could be'
the VERY SAME "ENERGY" that "posessed me" (i don't like that word, but...) to drive over 80 miles and hour through Pacoima boulevards back in 1980 !
(without crashing or hurting anyone..... and landing in some remote area; on a dirt road.... with what seemed like "little policemen (wearing white helmets); maybe 6 or 7 of them..) observing me from outside my little car-- until 'real' policemen showed up--- only two of them; no helmets.... and had to 'crow-bar my locked door open'..... and then took me to the nearest station)----

My father had to come pick me up that night.... (probably after 2am...) all the way from Claremont to Pacoima (at least 40 miles).... And i was 'still' seeing visions then... That's when i saw the (future) 'bullet train'.....

ok--- just had to release this... all

i thank you,

peace,

teresa
Old 09-26-2008, 01:48 AM   #54
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Zynox
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair
Hello again
SaraJane

Well there is not really any techniue I use, I often just "see" things sort of by recognizing how they "fit in" to the greater scheme.
{{ PATTERN RECOGNITION }}

But then I will use astrology also just to check up on certain timing mechanisms.
{{ PATTERN CONFIRMATION }}

So when I see how current and future planetary alignments activate a given birth chart under consideration, then I can see very quickly how things fit together with the bigger scheme of what I already know, and this serves as a confirmation to what I see.
{{ PATTERN RECOGNITION INTEGRATION}}

It is a a mixture óf things, and I never know for sure what I see, when in doubt I use a pendulum to narrow things down to simple yes or no.
{{ PATTERN CONFIRMATION }}

Bold insertions by Zynox ...

Thus, Michael is the Perceiver of the Pattern(s), and a damn good writer in his 3rd or 4th language!

The Pattern
Emerging ...
The Pattern
Received ...
The Pattern
Perceived ...
The Patten
Elucidated ...

~ Namaste ~
Old 09-26-2008, 01:48 AM   #55
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Teresa
Project Avalon Member

Here is the link to Read : *

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles27.htm

* (If you read my post above)
Old 09-26-2008, 01:49 AM   #56
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Makani
Project Avalon Moderator

There are days when there are no words. Only quiet peaceful surrender and images of something greater then oneself offering compassionate comfort...

Last edited by Makani; 09-19-2008 at 07:
Old 09-26-2008, 01:50 AM   #57
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

lohiaaditya
Project Avalon Member

Hi eXchanger,

You sound very knowledgeable. What got your interest in astrology and related things? I am very curious to know what attracts people to astrology. Where I stay, there can be two reasons- the first- curiosity of the attention it gets and the second- so that the 'burden' of working and making something of your life goes away and you can happily rely on what the astrologer says and take it easy, it another matter that most are in it without credible knowledge. And of course there is always the third- the people who want to know more about astronomy or probably already know a lot a want to share, very genuinely.

My personal feelings about astrology is that, regardless of what it says, it is important to work hard and be creative, which I think many neglect by assuming that since I am destined for greatness why the hell care. Of course with the very amateurish astrology knowledge I think that astrology, WHEN CORRECTLY GUIDED can help you WHILE you work hard.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:51 AM   #58
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Makani
Project Avalon Moderator

I’ve observed that reconnection is an inward journey. Take time to meditate and connect to the heavenly realms. Imagine a vortex of golden energy connecting between the heavenly realms and yourself. Then ask god's grace be expanded a hundred billion fold and radiate out from your heart to the hearts of all living beings. Hold this heart connection image within and just allow the energy from above to flow through you, as you are now the conduit of this radiance
Old 09-26-2008, 01:52 AM   #59
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Zynox
Project Avalon Member

UPLIFT THY SPIRITS THIS FRIDAY

News of a VICTORY, the whole 'purpose' why many of us are here! My hearts sings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=2703

~ Namaste / Got Community? ~
Old 09-26-2008, 01:52 AM   #60
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

eXchanger
Project Avalon Member

Wise words from Wildfire:

"Create a life worth living."

"Create a Planet worth living on."

"Create a Universe worth living in."

Wildfire
Old 09-26-2008, 01:53 AM   #61
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

eXchanger
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohiaaditya
Hi eXchanger,
You sound very knowledgeable. What got your interest in astrology and related things? I am very curious to know what attracts people to astrology. Where I stay, there can be two reasons- the first- curiosity of the attention it gets and the second- so that the 'burden' of working and making something of your life goes away and you can happily rely on what the astrologer says and take it easy, it another matter that most are in it without credible knowledge. And of course there is always the third- the people who want to know more about astronomy or probably already know a lot a want to share, very genuinely.

My personal feelings about astrology is that, regardless of what it says, it is important to work hard and be creative, which I think many neglect by assuming that since I am destined for greatness why the hell care. Of course with the very amateurish astrology knowledge I think that astrology, WHEN CORRECTLY GUIDED can help you WHILE you work hard.

I have always utilised a professional, like St.CLAiR,
the reason you pay them a lot of money, is, that oft times,
they have answers for you, my first astrologer, was $250
and, that was back in about 1984-when i was 26,
she did a lot of work, to hand create those charts,
and, her delivery, of them, was taped,
and, still to this day, i listen to them occasionally.

she told me she could teach people about astrology,
through the aspects of my chart,
and, i sat and listened to her,
when you are paying people a lot of money for advise,
it's a good idea, to keep quiet,
and, listen, and, try to let, all of their wisdom sink in.

Around 30ish, she told me, my path was charted,
and, to just do the work, required,
and, that around the age of 48/49,
i would start a process to step into myself,
and, by 52, which occurs for me, in 2010,
it would set into motion,
something quite interesting,
and, she did NOT want to ruin my voyage of self discovery,
these astrologers, are often, very wise.

I was drawn to a numerology book,
at the age of NOT quite four, when in those days,
believe it or NOT, little kids, could go to the store,
to get simple things, like milk, or bread,
and, get change from a $1.00 bill.

It was in the "last temptation section"...
before you check out, with the magazines, etc.,
i had 2 quarters, that were burning a hole in my pocket,
and, just itching to be spent.

I had eye spied it, a few times,
and, it indigo blue cover, with white writing,
and, red, caught my eye.

When, i was there, doing the weekly shopping,
with my mum and dad, i asked to have it.
Of course, my parents, very frugal, in those days,
did NOT buy anything, that was NOT an absolute
requirement.

My dad said, "do you have the 2 bits to buy it" ?
My mum, said, "what on earth,
do you want a foolish book like that, save your two bits".

My dad, said to my mum,
"it appears to be, a book about numbers, it will be good for her", and, i was allowed to purchase it.

I started this journey, with a mother, who read, at least
2 small books to me nightly, before bedtime, every night,
from just before, i turned one, until i was five.

Then, i preferred to do my reading alone,
and, my brother, who was 3 3/4 years younger than me, needed her.

As, i got to be three, i was reading them,
right along with her. I was always fascinated, by pictures, and, numbers.
As i read, the descriptions of the numbers,
It seemed to me, that, all these words, they were saying
about my numbers, could be a truth.
Take the positive aspects, and, apply those,
and, pay attention, that none of these negative comments,
ever came to pass.

It seemed to me, that my whole life, could be eXplained,
that way.

My full natal name was a three, and, leaving out my middle name, i was a five.

I sure loved reading this stuff,
so, i figured out the numbers, for absolutely everything, i could think about.

I actually loved dancing with numbers, and,
those pages, as, if, what it said about these numbers,
could be applied, i was in, for a very good life.

Amazing the things, that influence us.

Even, my spirit name was a a 57/12/3.

For most of my life, i lived as a 5,
at a point, i started to utlise, all of my name,
was when, i graduated high school,
and, got right into business, and, went to school,
part-time, and, i loved the vibration of three.

When, i was 5, my grandfather gave me a subscription to
National Geographic, and,
i was fascinated with it,
the book would be totally dog eared by the end of a month,
it became my bible,
we did NOT have one of those, in our home,
it was NOT until, the age of 13,
that i was given such a thing.

And, it was white leather, with a gold zipper,
and, i am NOT even sure, why they gave it to me.
I was scared to get the thing dirty.

My mum, always felt guity, i am sure,
that her country upbringing,
where everyone goes to the church,
was NOT a part of my upbringing.

I went to church, once, for a period of time,
with a friend, as a kid, and,
was once struck by a lightning bolt,
in a seminar, when, i uttered the words,
i have NEVER stolen anything.
And, then i remembered, that going to church,
with a friend, i had extracted 25 cents from my parents,
and, putting only 10 cents into the collection tray,
and, keeping 15 cents, for chips/and, chocolate bars,
and, thinking that was a good exchange,
for one hour of my time on Sunday morning,
when nothing good, was on TV
was also stealing.

One day, i actually calculated, what i felt i had taken,
and, went back, and, gave it to them, in a donation,
with interest included, up to that date,
it was amazing what the amount of interest was
but, i felt better for doing that.

It also helped out a young man.

Books are fascinating things, i know, sometimes,
i would look deep into the pictures,
and, see if i could travel there, and,
sometimes, i had, what could be termed,
missing time, and, not-in-your body experiences,
and, i knew was something going on.

i would see buildings, and, places that were familiar,
and, i always noticed eyes, and, drew them,
with great detail, although, i could NOT get anything
about the face right, and, i would crumble them up,
and, become frustrated.

i drew so many different types of stars,
with precision, that, i did NOT even need a ruler,
to draw them...my favourite was always, a venus star.

i had a dad,
who was very mechanical, and, technical too,
and, he would make me, solve these crazy equations.

With things in them, that didn't fit together,
and, you would first have to discover all the common demoniters,
to even have the ability to take a crack at it, to solve it.

I like things, to make sense, NOT only did it have to feel
right in my head, it also had to pass the gut feeling too.

I was always fascinated by nature,
how things multiplied, and, how to be out in it,
and, one with nature.
Thankfully, we had many farms,
and, many cottages in the family,
and, we were blessed, to be able to go to them.

There i learned how to get lost in all that surrounded me,
and, why things, have a purpose.

Have NOT yet, solved why we have mosquitos on earth,
and, once, when i was little,
i actually talked telepathically to their King/or Queen of The Wingmakers,
and, asked to never be bitten again,
and, surprisly, they complied with my request.

Later, i explored this, in a little more depth.

Understanding the flow of nature,
hearing the energy, of a tree,
why does a stream make those sounds,
does it change, if you alter/and, change the rocks,
knowing what the sound of a cricket was,
and, that if they choose to build a home near your home,
and, you could hear them, you were lucky.

I learned to imitate the sounds,
and, could make many of them myself,
my dad, on the other hand, is quite an expert at this,
and, confuses the cardinals and bluejays.

So many times, i felt this feeling of lost time, and,
of being outside of me, and,
being a part of something that was quite large, by comparison to me.

I had a near death experience, in my seventh year,
at the age of six, after that, i would sometimes,
look at these pages in book, and, then the actual images
would roll in my mind, and, i would see things.

I have always had elemential spirits, around me,
from the time, i was born,
i think there is another thread on that,
that i once started to type some stuff on, and, i stored it.

i suppose most of all math/and,
equations they made sense,
you could balance them, and, prove the answer,
know it was a truth.

At night, i grew up, outside of the city,
a lot on weekends, and,
there is absolutely nothing more pretty, than the sky,
and, the stars, and, moon--

i think even my neck, has a tilt in it

i know i am here, to discover truth...
and, i know, we set our lives to music,
and, until the rest of the band shows up,
it is the time, that we all have to play alone ...
all of that is shifting, into lots of different voices,
that, are all activating, and, starting a process
to speak up, and, speak out,
spilling beans, can be, a lot of fun,
some of them will sprout on their own,
and, others will actually grow like vines.

We are, all here, to eXchange
with one another, and, in that process,
create something quite new...
it's a great time, to be here

give us your input

scatter your seeds

this is "the safe thread"

brightest blessings

susan
the eXchanger

Last edited by eXchanger; 09-20-2008 at 12:31 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:54 AM   #62
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

99Boogies
Project Avalon Member

StClair,

You know, I find it absolutely amazing that there are so many ways of accessing "higher" knowledge... from dreams, to meditating, remote viewing, OBE's, pendulums... but I've always had a hard time understanding astrology. What makes it "work"? I have seen and heard a lot of theories, but none really seem plausible. Why do you trust it above other methods? I guess I have always been curious because no system has really given me an accurate picture of anyone I know (including me). They always seem way off- even when I try to read my own charts. How much (percentage wise) of your interpretations are based on strict "orthodox" interpretations of charts and how much is intuition?
Old 09-26-2008, 01:55 AM   #63
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Zynox
Project Avalon Member

Revolution
Evolution
Solution
Dilution

We want it all
And if we can’t charge it can we take a second mortgage

So few realize the point we have encountered
Feels like we bear the news in isolation
Seeking and grasping for cognizant
Relation

Dimensions and timelines
Converging back
Towards so much lack

Basic questions
Basic emotions
Basic responses

Brothers
Sisters
Family
Friends

From now
Until then
You are front row center
To the most intense experiences of your life
Don’t thank the scalper that sold you the tickets
Just yet

Feels like we chose to participate
Perhaps failing to discern
May I offer this guarantee
Ya'z about to ... peak learn

When it all feels too intense
Without recompense
May any work
May any gesture
May any tolerance
May any rhyme
I have extended
Be an anchor
When you're upended

I love
Every brother
Every mother
Every lover

I love
Every sister
Every resister

I love
Every father
And each, that bother

To grace Avalon
To pace Avalon
To race
To show face
To seek grace

We are now measured
In metrics beyond imagination
Humanity and inter-dependent relation
Co-creation

If I forget
Let it not go
Unsaid
I Love you!

Last edited by Zynox; 09-20-2008 at 02:41 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:56 AM   #64
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Hummingbird 11
Project Avalon Member

I have very rarely posted on a forum and hope to do this correctly, but I feel compelled to share the graditude I feel in my heart for what I read here and for all the Wisdom shared.Thank you Michael,Susan and All.I have read Foreseen,Lightseeds.Thank you,Michael for these books/magnificent Light connectors! .Today we prepared the Lodge for an Equinox Sweat, making a Temple on the land in which to purify ouselves and pray for all Life.I am honored to be here on this thread and forum and to place my energy here in some small way
Old 09-26-2008, 01:57 AM   #65
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

fil
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger
Dearest Fil ...
you are the 13th person to post to this thread...
13 is one of my favourite numbers,
i think, it is, YOU who is here, that is our "lucky charm"

Welcome to The Round ...

brightest blessings to you

susan ~ white lotus star
the eXchanger

Comment by Fil

Arrrr... They're always after me lucky charms...Fil
Old 09-26-2008, 01:58 AM   #66
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

eXchanger
Project Avalon Member

o'si yo...Greetings...namaste
hummingbird 11
and, welcome & thank you for sharing
all these amazing things you did today

i feel very honoured & priviledged that you posted
and, are so very delighted & happy
that you are here in this NOW with all of us

in the summer months, a few hummingbirds make their home within the vines, on the back of my house
they are amazing to watch
esp. when the young ones are learning to fly
and, they drink from my rose of sharon trees
they are so small, yet powerful
and, the wings go so fast, you can barely see them

we hope you come back here,
and, visit with us frequently,
there is a lot of exchanging, and, sharing to do

brightest blessings

susan
the eXchanger

i saw this great video on you tube:

Rainbow warriors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKVRW5L50TA

(posted on another thread) i hope you all enjoy it
Old 09-26-2008, 01:59 AM   #67
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Love/Light 13
Project Avalon Member

Piscean fish lost on an island,
not one Avalon in sight...

Do I run for distant borders,
or stay with family through this plight?

Love and Light can bring us Answers,
some in this thread may call that Truth...

Compassion must surround our sphere,
as Wisdom guides us towards the proof...

We vibrate through this forum,
as humble peasants to the cause...

Endentured servitude I commit to you,
serving mother gaia without pause...

I haven't seen the future,
no glimpse at my distant past...

Yet here I am against the odds
debating consciousness at last...

Thank you all for hearing me right now
during this global time of need...

A Project known as Camelot
has spawned eXchanging breeds...

LOVE/LIGHT 13

Last edited by Love/Light 13; 09-20-2008 at 05:01 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:00 AM   #68
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Peace4Gaia
Project Avalon Member

Thank you for that eXchanger! We are "Warriors of the Rainbow," Pathfinders, Wayshowers and so much more!!

I saved reading this thread until I had time to absorb it, I knew it would be worth the wait... I even had to take notes!

Zynox - your words always resonate deeply with me, thank you for sharing hope amongst the chaos...

Michael - dear Michael, no need to apologize here or anywhere, ever... your willingness (and courage!!) to engage with us just by being here speaks volumes... and speaking of volumes the sheer volume of information, time, energy and wisdom you & others have so far given so freely is a gift I truly treasure. {{my deepest gratitude to all of you}}

Unlimited Mind - thank you for yet another oasis on the web... so much to explore!

matrix - "a reality ahead of it's time" - intention and focus indeed!!! If only we all could manifest that certitude in our own lives...

Trishgate - always remember to honor the "other"
Trust that all is as it should be
Each will find their way
We should never judge or impose or worry... by doing so, we might steal away another's lessons and that is not for us to determine

Teresa - what an interesting story... about the Lizard People... I was born in Phoenix and have always felt a deep affinity with the Hopi people. I wonder what ever happened to the effort at uncovering this mystery... it seems there could be great wisdom hidden there?

I'd like to share a few of the encounters I've had this summer, mostly in my little oasis in the woods you see each time I post... it is my favorite place to be... my escape...

May 3, 2008, around noon - I had an encounter with a Great Horned Owl. Did you know that they make a sharp, repetitive clicking sound when threatened? I heard it, thought it must be a woodpecker, but no... not that, what is it?? I thought... then I saw it... perched on a branch, looking directly at me... clicking at me... letting me know I had disturbed it's peace. I was stunned... amazed... grateful!!! The entire time, my dog Sadie, who chases birds and furry little creatures any chance she gets... even barks at geese flying overhead and hot air balloons... blissfully unaware that anything out of the ordinary was happening... The Great Owl scolded me... arched its wings and stared at me... head dancing side to side, wings up... I spoke, "Hello, very nice to meet you!" and proceeded along my way... careful not to disturb anymore, but watching still... and he watching me... until I was safely away...

About a month or so ago... something caught my eye... it was huge, flying low just above the water... it can't be!! I ran back along the path just in time to see it land... it was a Blue Heron!! Ever since I listened to the first Camelot interview with Michael and read Zen of Stars... every time I see a Heron, it reminds me... but I always see them flying overhead on my way to work and on my way home... rarely on the ground... but this was something different!! And again, one day recently... a particularly "down" day... hopeless day... as I left work, there was a Heron standing in the middle of an empty field... as if to say, "here I am, I'm still here" ... it was just what I needed...

A few weeks ago... on the bridge over the little stream... a hawk!! perched on the middle of the arch of the bridge... not all too concerned about me... I spoke and said hello... it stayed until I was just too close, then flew to a nearby branch...

and this week... two days ago, on my way home from work... this is gonna sound crazy... but I swear it's true... I had a hitchhiking grasshopper perched on my rearview mirror for nearly the whole ride home!! hanging on sideways, straight up, this way and that... antennas blowing in the wind... and at stop signs... moving its little head back and forth like it was trying to tell me something... I was so amused and distracted by this little creature... what a crazy little bug!!! but he hung on, just cruising!! I even stopped somewhere on the way home, just certain he'd be on his way... but NO!! he was STILL THERE when I came back to my car!!! He departed another mile or so down the road and I missed his going... but the whole time I kept thinking, there's got to be a message here! I mean... come on!! So, after pondering this crazy little hitchhiking grasshopper's 30 minute journey with me... all I could come up with was, "hang on, grasshopper" ... so I leave you with this, my wacky little tale... it is truly the little things in life that matter the most!!!

Peace
Old 09-26-2008, 02:01 AM   #69
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Half seer & half astrologer

Dear Peace4Gaia

Thanks for your kind and wise words... yes the Blue Heron is a majestic creature and almost everywhere I go I see them, even in the most unsual places.

The last one I spotted a few days ago in the middle of a small German town positioned in the middle of a river, observing the water around him, looking out for fish. The one before him I saw landing within twenty feet of me in a manicured garden park - also in the midst of another small German town. They just come in and say hi and then they go about their business. Herons are powerful signs when you see them. They indicate new transformations and sometimes also they symbolize a move...

Here for good luck i have one watch my site:
http://zenofstars.org/Foreseen/Passage.html

Hi 99Boogies

Shamanic signs such as spotting a Blue Heron can answer questions you have... You can study the basics of astrology quite easily as you indicated you are doing. Over time,it is a matter of experience coupled to intuition, you will be very safe in how you see a chart. I do my work about half via a simple straight "middle distance" seeing, and half via checking my impressions based on astrology, and here I give you a recent example. The chart of Medvedev, young new leader of Russia, of whom many think mistakenly he is just some puppet of Putin. It is not so, as I feel he is becoming now his own man.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...2&postcount=93

In that astrology thread you kind of see how I work.

As to the Palin issue that "fil" brought up, I did the same, I observed her chart on 29 August 2008 for the first time, when I knew nothing of her, as she emerged. I had not even known Alaska had a female governor, honestly she had been invisible on my radar.

In mid August, a month ago, or until then, I was looking for "WHO" is that female President face we seers expected to see emerge, and I was confused when Clinton was side lined. All seer techologies has seen a female face on the horizon.

I also knew then that Obama for sure had wasted his chance. Which I took as a good sign, because I was not looking forward to four more years of Brzezinski's strategies. He has now for essentially 30 years ruled the minds of America via one leader or another.

I look in Palin and her chart at a person who was until recently an outsider, certainly NOT a part of the elite, those are simple enough facts, and she was closely associated with the Libertarian ideas, and via her husband even to the ideas of Alaskan independence of the Union. Hardly a "bad" person I would say. Now we know from a member here who knows her that she and her family are genuinely cariing people.

But I also stated that her personal worldview beliefs and proclivities are her own, even if I do not share many or some of them, still these are not really issues of importance for the job ahead, plus she is capable at her age to learn a bigger picture still.

I would imagine she is at the moment forced to state some stupid party line arguments so as not to rock the boat for Maverick McCain, and I think considering the fact that she was abused by Gibson in the ABC interview she did actually quite well.

And I would also point out again, she is not associated with the Zionists, a thing that scared the hell out of the establishment. She literally came out of nowhere when the sun passed her Pluto position and Neptune her Sun position.

Her chart shows someone who has her own mind, who is now activated massively by many current and near future transits of great importance. I could see her possibly establish a good working relationship with Medvedev and Putin at some stage.

At least I have high hopes that a woman of her making will bring a new management style to the affairs of the USA and of the world.

When Uranus passes her Venus in mid 2010 and spring 2011 we will see what happens with her. I could imagine she will want to break lose from any restrictions then.

Anyway that is how I combine astrology with what else I see in my inner eye.

Last edited by StClair; 09-20-2008 at 06:58 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:04 AM   #70
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

fil
Project Avalon Member

_____

Speaking of 13...

Not wanting to bring this up in the Astrological Advisory thread, nevertheless curious...

I know a few things about what to expect from myself, given my birthdate, from a couple of 'personology' books. I'm aware of a few celebrities that share my birthday, and that none of us born on that day of the year will ever 'grow up' (Peter Pan syndrome)...

That day is January 18th. Not sure of the time, but seem to recall that when I first started to pay attention to astrology, in 6th grade, that I determined I had an 'Aquarius rising'.

I was born in 1967, in Baltimore.

I know (or have read) that I can be considered a 'Capriquarian', and that I 'progressed' into Aquarius at the age of 3, and into Pisces at 33. I actually felt the wave of Pisces coming over me on my 33rd birthday -- but it may have been completely psychosomatic.

I am, or have been, the embodiment of the term SLACKER. Within the public school system's 'gifted' program, I was labelled an 'underachiever'. I love creative projects, but don't finish them often enough. Those who appreciate my work give me mad props (proper respect, for those unfamiliar with the jargon) but once again, there is too much unfinished.

I quit the last steady job I had before I turned 30, and have since determined that 'job' is a four-letter word. Tried self-employment, but didn't have enough of a work ethic (or not enough space and money for my own woodshop) to make it stick.

I'm scattered. My interests are many and varied, and it's difficult to focus on one thing long enough to get anything done. Several months ago, after a new friend asked me what I was doing with my life, I realized the one thing I could do for no money, creatively, that could potentially bring income, was to write a novel.

I'm not multilingual, like some of you out there. I know a few words and phrases in other languages, but nowhere near enough to carry on a conversation. I have one language, and that is English, and I take it seriously. This helps, I think, if I am to write a novel. Proofreaders will not earn their keep, going over my text.

If you're wondering, yes this is my first novel, and it's called Virtual Dreamer. It's near-future science fiction, and the groundbreaking technology behind the story is a device that can induce a lucid dreaming state and connect users together in a virtual dream. Alternatively, it can be used to facilitate telepathy, through 'Simulated Telepathic Dialogue'. So yeah, you have STDs and VD -- there is definitely a cheese factor here...

Thing is, the technology has major implications. Suddenly, people are able to connect with one another within a virtual dream state, and since the hardware is connected to the internet, have access to anything and everything posted there. What will they do?

Is this the next step in connectivity, beyond the internet? Is this what Humans need, to step beyond the boundaries of their physical forms and together create such things as flying saucers?

Is the technology I've envisioned the key to Humanity gaining access to Galactic Society? Will it come about only if I finish and publish the book, so that others will be inspired to develop the tech?

Will users, after a certain amount of exposure, be able to reach those varied states on their own, without electronic help?

These are the intimidating issues that keep me from feeling I've got the chops to continue with the project.

I'd really like to have the proverbial cabin in the woods, even if it meant I'd have to bang it out on a manual typewriter, to finish this novel. Too many distractions...

I've already put all my daydreams into it. It's as if everything I've experienced in this lifetime has been leading up to this project.

Beans? I've spilled them. I wonder if I should continue with the novel, and devote a serious amount of attention to it -- or expend my energy on something else.

I need to know what my role is. Otherwise I would not be asking for an astrological reading.

A nice witch told me I've led 212 lives before this one, and when I asked myself how long I would live the answer came back so quickly and clearly, I could not doubt it -- 147.

According to that, I have over a century left in this lifetime. Currently I have very few clues as to how that time will be spent.

As the 'lucky charm' in this thread, I'm asking... Should I focus on the novel, and will it make a difference? Should I instead push for removed mountaintops to become sites for future prosperity?

Both?

As an empath, I feel for the struggles going on in this world. What is the best way for me to help?

Please consider my astrological information, and advise.

I am just one, among the many, looking to further the progress of our kind.

I see the future. It is fabulous. What can I do to help bring it about?

My full name is Philip Daniel Smith, and I know what all those names mean. I've been 'Phil' since I was 12, and recently my usernames have been 'fil' and 'filsmyth'. If you translate 'Phil Smith' a certain way, it can mean 'forger of love'.

There is nothing better I could do, than to forge Love. Anneal it, taking it from the fire to cold water. Fold it over and over, to give it strength and flexibility. Test it, and use it.

Beans. Spilled. I am what I am, openly.

- fil
Old 09-26-2008, 02:06 AM   #71
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Dear Philip Daniel Smith

wheew.. wow, that is a lot to ponder and instinctively I would say you are to do BOTH. Book and sanctuary.You can easily publish your book on your own, as this is the way publishing is going to be done now. For instance you do it with http://lulu.com that is self-empowerment for you and many others. I did it with lulu and can only vouch for their integrity.

Well for the rest, I think I leave you in the trusted and fine hands of Susan... as my time is up again right now, going into meetings with client in few hours for the whole weekend...

For ALL to see....
Here i posted something about the two astro systems
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...0&postcount=96

Some readers asked me to explain this to everyone, and I think yes it is an interesting subject.

peace st.clair

Last edited by StClair; 09-20-2008 at 08:38 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:07 AM   #72
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Gnosis5
Project Avalon Member

My poor hubby was so upset against the Illuminati that I could feel his pain and frustration, plus people thought he was "off" because he talked about it indiscriminately to anyone who would listen. It took over 100 hours of some types of transpersonal psych processing (by myself) to bring him to a point where he now sounds a bit more like Benjamin Fulford, interested in solving the problem, not bashing in heads. I think the clincher was having him see into the 4th dimension and the involvement of certain 4thD beings -- he had found some bigger players that made the Illuminati characters look like pawns in a multi-dimensional disagreement and upset.

My personal mantra is that all things work together for good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair
Yes welcome to the 11th member of this polit bureau...

Some random thoughts in private here, probably only few will come here, not sure...

Look my opinion among us - The Few - here is we cant take too much of this stuff too seriously, although yes we all have read and taken note of it all and so now we are "in the know."

Great.... and like Henry Deacon said who has really seen and done it all, and then some... the only really few important things are that we stay healthy, and happy. Health is really very important.

The health thing in the years ahead is a matter of knowing the plants and the supplements and where to get them. And health probalbly depends longer term on happiness.

Happy can be when in a walk in the woods, or with some animals, and see The High Elves. Or whatever makes you happy, in my case that would be a boat and a horizon so large I see the curbature of the planet, or else I feel a bit confined.

Happy we can be when we have a few trusted friends who can laugh at all this stuff. I mean it is pretty heavy stuff at times, enough to make sane people unhappy and then sick as a result of it.

Remember when I said to Kerry and Bill in the video, when you get even only one or two persons into a small community who send out bad vibes, it is all toast, so you can look at this Forum as a testing ground to see where the knowledgeables ones are who are still happy.

It is as if the knowledge drags some of them downhill.

We all have at times better and not so good days, is why we want a few real friends who are some how on the same wave length, but I would not want to have to define what that wave length is about.

I remember my earlier days,mid nineties, 1996 or so, when a chiropractor friend of mine who set me loose on the Indian Masters teachings started to give me links about Col. Tom Bearden and scalar warfare stuff, and HAARP and all of it, I am talking like back in 1998 or so, wow, I studied all that stuff and was a bit wiped out by it all...

It took me like three years to grasp it all.

I wasnt able to talk to anyone about it, in 99 talking about chemtrails was like saying you were insane. So the chiropractor friend of mine, a Vegan, who had studied in India with the high masters, and I who doesnt take vegetarianism too seriously, nor any master, we started looking into things.

This guy was also totally clued into the patriot movement and the Libertarians and all, he had even run for Congress like way back as a very young guy. OK he knew everything about "Faction1" and "Faction 2" and all that nonsense.

Then in 1999 I did that ballot recount prediction and things started "stirring" around our community pot in West Palm Beach FL. You have to imagine Palm Beach ok thats like babylon or Pompei before the Empire falls...

It was a scene, and I was lije the outsider who only made FAT jokes about it all..

Anyway, he and I were a bit in awe about all this Scalar warfare stuff, and then we did a retreat and talked to a top shrink we knew. He first didnt want to believe any of it. After a while we had the super shrink on the program too, and we asked him: "How are we gonna explain this to people without them going nuts?"

Those were heavy discussions, I remember them well, many months of realizing whats cooking - almost ten years ago... but i have to say the 3 of us had one thzing in common. We laughed thru most of it.

We also realized most people wont be able to handle this. Thats just the way it is. We tested it out on friends, and families. Disastrous... so we finally decided it was kind of important we would use good judgement whom we could even begin to clue in on all this.

Then the two guys gave me a project because they knew I was mainly mighty ´bored all the time, they said: "Hey why dont you write a book and explain it to all."

Then came my 2002-2006 "exposure at RMN" (Rumormillnews) that was the most serious steel bath I had in my whole life, I mean even the Swiss officer school was a piece of cake compared to that. There I was for 4 solid years, day after day, telling people what is cooking worldwide, and what to do about it... so I know a bit about Forums..

2002 and 2003 I dis still while inside the USA in FL until some friends said to me, "we need to get you into safety, you tell them too much." So I carried on from Europe and did 2004 2005 and 2006 until the book was out from Europe.

During those years I was like "high profile" in the subculture, a times 5,000 peope would read my posts every day. And I was dishing out whatever came to mind, including research sources and all of it.

But like i said it was still subculture, because during the day we just pretended to be "normal" while huge research was going on. I think it is in that time that Kerry heard of me. Or I heard of her whichever..

We were beginning to talk to scientists who started to crawl out of their offices, seeking human guidance. I think the most amazing meeting was the one I had with astronaut Ed Mitchell in 2001. That is when I knew something is seriously wrong, but neither the astronaut nor I would say much verbally, We just kind of looked at each other and knew, yes its a pretty ****ty world of make belief here...

All he said to me was: "We are in some serious trouble here. Unless something changes."

Most of the guys I met (CIA too inside) asked me kindly to keep their names out of it. had to respect that back in those years.

One connection led to the next

Then came the UFO malady years
sifting through which story is real and which is bunkum

The alternative media scene and the new age is really something I came to see and experience from upclose and personal. I can tell you stories of that stuff some other time.

I went in once more in 2007 to see some friends to see if things had changed... or if there was some sort of "hope" and to be honest I have to say it has nt changed too much, because of course people are now so busy surviving, they dont need to hear more "smart words" -- and it will go on kind of in the same style...

so now here we are
Camelot & Avalon

Time Jump

2008 becomes 2009

Today when I watch the new ones coming to these "realizations" (Thanks to Camelot that cut right through this stuff) and into the knowing of what it means to be "awake" it pains me at times, because they had no training for this, at least the Vegan Chiro, the super shrink friend, and I, we all had been somehow mentally spiritually prepared for all this, whatever that means...

So my point was, while its pretty serious ****, you cant take it too seriously, you have to keep living and laughing or else it gets heavy handed. And I have to explain all this to clients who really are freaking out about it all.

Now comes the "economic" equation that kicks in on many... it is a very long awakening ahead of us. As the masses realize GLIMPSES of what we know, they will NOT like it. This whole stuff seriously threatens their worldview, and so they go hide again in their "beliefs" whatever those are...

Its gonna be an interesting journey

so the battle weary ones can always come back here and talk to Mrs Susan The eXchanger and to Zynox and to any one of the kind friends in this fellowship...

Good luck..

Anyway this is the thread of Susan so I should stop rambling....

Peace
M.

NOTE FROM SUSAN: we like your ramblin' & are very glad,
you post on this thread !!!
Old 09-26-2008, 02:09 AM   #73
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Zynox
Project Avalon Member

fil,

Your story has already taken root in my psyche, and I'd be most please to buy the first copy. Usually I would not compare, but it feels to have the juice to be as intense as William Gibson's work, with more coherency .... to me ....

~ namaste ~
Old 09-26-2008, 02:10 AM   #74
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Zynox
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Zynox
Find More Posts by Zynox

09-20-2008, 09:12 AM #74
fil
Project Avalon Member

Stay Crunchy

_____

Thanks for responding Michael.

There is a young man in Kentucky, a YouTube sensation that I have managed to befriend, who is a musical phenomenon.

Our friendship has reached the point where he actually used my suggestion for a song title -- Stay Crunchy.

This was something I told him to do at the end of an instant messaging session, referring specifically to an aspect of audio distortion -- but it goes beyond that.

I have since told many people to stay crunchy, and it has come to mean being stalwart in the face of whatever may come.

Here is his YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ronaldjenkees

...and here is Stay Crunchy: http://www.ronaldjenkees.com/2008/08...y-youtube-jam/

His music is uplifting. He has an inimitable spirit, which shows in his playing. If he has a fault that I know of, it's messin' with the sound a bit too much after the track is complete.

Did I say his music is uplifting? I can't say it enough. He's tapped into something. You'll play a track, and you'll play it again, and you'll get up and dance. You'll marvel at the structure of it, if you know anything about music -- or even if you don't.

He plays for fun. He just happened to start doing it while playing a character on YouTube, and ended up releasing a CD under that name. The man behind the music is a young genius, caught up in circumstance -- not an idiot savant.

http://www.ronaldjenkees.com/

My hat is off.

He does it all with a couple of keyboards and a computer. This is some serious ****. I hope you all will see my passing of these links as a gift, and that you will enjoy his music as much as I do.

It has the power to transform. It is filled with energy, and light, and hope. And, it's crunchy.

STAY CRUNCHY!

- fil

messin with an e-piano sound (with distortion,
Old 09-26-2008, 02:11 AM   #75
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

matrix
Project Avalon Member

This is the sunset at the North Pole with the moon at its closest point.
You also see the sun below the moon. An amazing photo and not one
easily duplicated. You may want to pass it on to others. The Chinese
have a saying: ‘When someone shares with you something of value, you
have an obligation to share it with others’.

Love to all
Attached Images !cid_9042180A91F24585B2FCB840849EE7F0@petschpc.jpg (21.8 KB, 46 views)

Closed Thread