Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 02-27-2010, 11:03 PM   #51
pablo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Vega OS 1.0 Ready to Download via Bit Torrent

ufff...ok, its done

Here it is the torrent 1.28GB ISO Image to burn into a cd
http://www.kickasstorrents.com//vega...-t3583323.html

Please seed the bittorrent file

Regards and enjoy vega!

Pablo
pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:10 PM   #52
pablo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Vega OS 1.0 Ready to Download via Bit Torrent

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo View Post
ufff...ok, its done

Here it is the torrent 1.28GB ISO Image to burn into a cd
http://www.kickasstorrents.com//vega...-t3583323.html

Please seed the bittorrent file

Regards and enjoy vega!

Pablo
Sorry for the URL, the torrent is located on KickassTorrents.com tracker but u can download the torrent file from here
http://chix.com.ar/vega/vega1.0-alex.torrent

sorry for inconvenience
P.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:53 PM   #53
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Just waiting for seeds. I'm excited to boot it up.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:36 AM   #54
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Getting a connection error w/no seeds.
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:42 AM   #55
Erin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Time to liberate our computers in a massive way

Hi Pablo, Good luck with the project! I'll probably check out Vega as soon as I get another computer to run it on.

Is there any application-level firewall software compatible with Vega?

I run a free version of Check Point's Zone Alarm on my current Windows XP systems because I can configure it to either automatically allow, automatically deny, or ask me whether I want the application I launch (such as Google Earth) to go out and contact whatever server it wants.

Thanks!

Erin
Erin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:56 AM   #56
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Vega is a Linux Mint flavor, and yes it has very good firewall included in the OS better than the ones you get in windoors...
Old 02-28-2010, 10:33 AM   #57
pablo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
Just waiting for seeds. I'm excited to boot it up.
yes, slowly is uploading
its a simple system but functional ( has nvidia support by default )...
i get really tired to build this version...( really low energy )
i need to recover this days...of new moon

the next version will change dramatically de user experience, im writing on paper the "concept" of applications and interface, probably to use the EFL
user interface similar to the next edition of Ubuntu Netbook Remix...

Anyway, if everything goes fine, the next version will available in July...
Regards

P.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:34 AM   #58
pablo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekerdan View Post
Getting a connection error w/no seeds.
i will try this week to upload to a rapidshare server..

regards
P.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:36 AM   #59
pablo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
Hi Pablo, Good luck with the project! I'll probably check out Vega as soon as I get another computer to run it on.

Is there any application-level firewall software compatible with Vega?

I run a free version of Check Point's Zone Alarm on my current Windows XP systems because I can configure it to either automatically allow, automatically deny, or ask me whether I want the application I launch (such as Google Earth) to go out and contact whatever server it wants.

Thanks!

Erin
Firewalling is included on the kernel ( the core system ), like packet filtering with rules to modify graphically....
On linux packet filtering is working by default in secure mode, besides, i put an standard level of packet filtering, to avoid too much intervention for the user...
But in Linux, firewalling is a "default capability"

anyway has a Vidalia modul, to bypass NSA checks of ips...

P.
Old 02-28-2010, 12:40 PM   #60
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this, I'm downloading now and I will help seed this file when I have it all
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:53 PM   #61
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Occult meaning of VEGA

Quoting from here:

http://watch.pair.com/sagittarius.html

--------------
Contrary to this false teaching, Vega does not mean 'exalted' but precisely the opposite. This Arabic word means "falling." As a matter of fact, it means 'falling eagle'—as in Lucifer, symbolized by the eagle, falling from heaven!

Vega. Medieval Latin, from Arabic (an-nasr) al-w qi‘, the falling (eagle), Vega: al-, the + w qi‘, falling, active participle of waqa‘a, to fall; see wq in Semitic Roots. The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! - Isaiah 14:12

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. - Luke 10:18

Kennedy, Bullinger, et al, do err in identifying Vega a symbol of Christ, the Exalted One, for it is obvious that the Christ symbolized by Vega is Lucifer, the Fallen One! Vega's placement in the constellation of Lyra, the Harp, is most Biblical. Lucifer was created as the most brilliant of all of the angels and occupied an exalted position in Heaven, below only the Godhead. Before his rebellion, Lucifer appears to have led the worship of God in musical ways, being the chief musician of Heaven.

Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. - Ezek. 28:13-15

When he presumed to exalt himself above God, Lucifer was cast down to earth where, through the ages, he has craved the worship of men and has often been the object of their worship. Moreover, the worship of Lucifer has typically been accompanied by music of the occult genre. During the Tribulation period, the music which will accompany the worship of Lucifer will also facilitate altered states of consciousness and even levitation.

According to The Fixed Stars, the star, Vega, gives the appearance of being pale sapphire. Ezekiel 28:13 (above) states that, prior to his expulsion from heaven, Lucifer was covered with precious stones, and among these gems is mentioned the sapphire. Occult sources correctly describe Vega as a 'falling vulture'. The Fixed Stars states that the Vega vulture is based on the Greek myth of Orpheus, who was the greatest of all musicians and the first rock star!

"A pale sapphire star in the Lyre Lyra. Vega from Arabic Al-Waqi', 'The stooping' eagle or 'The swooping Vulture', and is often referred to as 'The Vulture Star', 'The Sitting Vulture', 'The Falling Grype' and figured with upturned head with a lyre in its beak from the story of Orpheus [who might be described as the prototype of our modern pop-star] who was torn apart by the Maenads, raving mad-women [or fans], they cast the lyre in the river. Jupiter sent a vulture to scoop it out of the river and then placed it in the sky..." (1043) 'Lyra'

Lucifer Rising

It becomes apparent that eagle on the Great Seal of the U.S. represents, in fact, the Masonic delusion of Lucifer rising from the ashes of defeat to 'be exalted' as God, a status formerly denied him (and will elude him once again). Lucifer's former estate is allegedly reflected in the fact that Vega was once the Pole Star, the closest star to the Northern Celestial Pole, which, in astrology, is regarded as the throne of God. Note in the following profile of Vega the exalted titles of this star, which correspond to the titles of Lucifer and his emissaries:

In Babylonian astronomy, Vega, alpha Lyra, is identified with Dilgan, the 'Messenger of Light', a name also applied to other stars. At one time Vega/Wega was the Pole-star called in Akkadian Tir-anna 'Life of Heaven', and in Assyrian Daya-same ('Judge of Heaven'), as having the highest seat therein; but fourteen millenniums have passed since Wega occupied that position. In Egypt it was Maat, the Vulture-star, when it marked the pole,- this was 12,000 to 15,000 BCE, and it was the orientation point of some of the temples at Denderah, probably 7,000 BCE,- one of the oldest dates claimed in connection with Egyptian temple worship, because of the precession of the equinoxes, it is no longer the Pole Star; 'the still point in the turning world'. The Indians called this star Abhtlit, 'The Victorious One'. This was a star of good omen signaling the defeat of the Asuras by the gods (the triumph of good over evil). The Arabs called part of this constellation (alpha, eta and zeta) Al Naar al Waki, the swooping "Stone Eagle of the Desert". The word Vega, derives from this Arab name and means the "Plunging One". [SLM p.284]." (833) "Lyra"

Ominously, Vega (aka Lucifer) is regarded as the 'Judge of Heaven', which Richard Hinckley Allen identifies with Ma'at in Star Names: Their Lore and Meaning. Ma'at was last seen in the section on Libra as the 'Scales of Justice'. "The Egyptians also saw in Libra, a set of Scales, called 'the Scales Of Maat', one in which the human heart was to be weighed after death." (833, 'Libra') The reader will recall that Ma'at was 'the spirit of Freemasonry;' indeed, Ma'at, the judge of mankind, is Freemasonry. It appears the Freemasons have appointed themselves the judges of mankind! Yet how very telling that Ma'at is also Vega, i.e. Lucifer.

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. - Isaiah 14:13-14
--------------

Would be very awkward for me, to install on my computer, something that is symbolizing Lucifer, but this is just my personal view.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:41 PM   #62
pablo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
Occult meaning of VEGA

Quoting from here:

http://watch.pair.com/sagittarius.html

--------------

Would be very awkward for me, to install on my computer, something that is symbolizing Lucifer, but this is just my personal view.
I didnt see the interpretation of the term Vega.
In spite of this, i use the name because of the beauty of the star, no more no less...
Always depends on the focus u use when use or say something,...

P.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:45 PM   #63
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this, I have it all now. I will install it tomorrow on my other partition.
If any one else wants to download this, my computer will be on from 5pm GMT with it seeded, if for some reason it's not on like in a couple of weeks or so just post on here and I'll make sure it's available for you.

love smat
Old 03-02-2010, 06:20 AM   #64
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

The important (sad) part is not what symbolizes Lucifer, but what reflects "him"; The EGO...

Hope this helps.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:52 PM   #65
smat
Avalon Senior Member

hi Pablo, i've managed to install it using safe graphics mode, the only problem is that I need an authorized password to log in. I've tried leaving it blank but it insists. Any ideas what I can do, I am new to this type of system.

Thanks.

smat
Old 03-02-2010, 11:46 PM   #66
pablo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smat View Post
hi Pablo, i've managed to install it using safe graphics mode, the only problem is that I need an authorized password to log in. I've tried leaving it blank but it insists. Any ideas what I can do, I am new to this type of system.

Thanks.

smat
ups i forgot the passwords
user vega
passwod freedom2010
the root password is the same ( root mean super administrator )

sorry for the inconvenience...
Old 03-02-2010, 11:57 PM   #67
pablo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The important (sad) part is not what symbolizes Lucifer, but what reflects "him"; The EGO...

Hope this helps.
to be honest, I get very angry about the post of the meaning of "vega", this kind of buddy make me very angry, thats why i cant get in good relationships most of the times with the "sainteee people", because this people are agree to use an operating system full of dark energy,like windows, that intent destroy reality of opens ource, or Mac OS, who has slaves in Asia, to build the powerbooks, and has complains with a name of a free operating system. Dont recognize the effort or the work thats has been done.

Thats why i have an strong opposition to " both sides" in some point, because, all the time feeding polarity, and talking like "saints" when the reality is that he majority of this kind ofs buddys are STUPID PEOPLE...

If you feel dark emotions inside this message, ABSOLUTELY YES, I AM ABSOLUTELY ASTOUNDED, that the people from "inside the scope of lightworkers" put me all the time in the balance or "test mode".

I have one law: if your work has no value for each others, go to some place where you dont need to get in test....I had no the need to show myself like a saviour or a ruler creator,

this is my gmail
pablo5440@gmail.com
u can get directly supppor from me for the distro by direct mail...

If someone feels better with another "political correct" distro name, go to this site

www.distrowatch.com

AND CHOOSE THE DISTRO THAT SUITS YOUR WEAKNESS....and stop bugging me ok?
I did what i did for love, not for regrets....

the world is falling dawn, not because the dark kabalist, the world is falling down because is FULL OF STUPID PEOPLE!

leaving avalon forum, afterwards...i cant tolerate any milimiter of stupidity anymore...not anymore...

Regards
P.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:19 AM   #68
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Pablo, I hope you realized that my post was not directed towards you, but to the person quoted in my post (artvision).

Please don't leave avalon forum, and don't take other people's comments too seriously.

~ Love & Light ~
Old 03-03-2010, 06:51 PM   #69
smat
Avalon Senior Member

please Pablo, don't leave the Avalon forum, I appreciate you and your generous help. People may have different opinions on things, but it would be boring if we all thought the same.
I appreciate how them comments upset you and you are right on with your comments on macrosoft v open source.
Sharing ideas and opinions is good, interesting to learn what the word vega means in the occult language. We are all learning here.... one word is the same as another in my opinion, vega is a cool name.
Thanks for the login details , I can have a good look at this system now.

love smat.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:15 PM   #70
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Hope this helps.
Truthseekerdan, I want to contradict you, because God gave us the power of decision: "that is to accept or deny HIM", by that creating a perfect being.

By that, is our EGO, or the conscience of individual being, that is distinguishing from the collective conscience, the beehive conscience, supposedly the dark, luciferian world is driven.

So, our winning point in this fight is that the humans, are individually distinct, every one with it's individuality, while those are foisting the bad things on us, are just a collective tool, acting at the order of the leader. Some intelligent people said, this might be our winning ace from the sleeve in this fiercely fight.

Anyway, as everything in this world is lead and stuffed by symbolism and occult meanings, why the operating system, which every person is in touch every day, would be exempted by this symbology and occult meanings and energies? For example the Apple Mac OS is symbolized by the "bitten apple" which supposedly be the symbol of the primordial sin, that of Eve being driven by the devil to bite from the fruit of knowledges, and so on. Judge by that, why Vega would be different?

Anyway, this is just my idea and some issues find on the net, so if you Pablo you were of good faith, you weren't deterred so easy to go away and you would stand to fight for your creation if this would be for the good of so many people. But your rush to go away and be so influenced by what I wrote, this is meaning that possibly something from what I wrote is true and you feel affected by that. Really, your decision to move out from forum, immediately someone write something negatively about your OS, is strengthening my idea that is something not quite right with this.

Imagine, in this utterly corrupt world, where everybody spies on everybody, especially the governments and state agencies, is coming a guy, offering a "TOTALLY SECURE" Operational System, that you can use without fear, because is "secure"... And after the first allegations against his OS, this guy wants to run away ... This is to be judged by the intelligence and conscience of the forum members.

Last edited by artvision; 03-04-2010 at 01:26 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #71
pablo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Pablo, I hope you realized that my post was not directed towards you, but to the person quoted in my post (artvision).

Please don't leave avalon forum, and don't take other people's comments too seriously.

~ Love & Light ~
I will not let the project. After my "emotional rush fire at will", i began to work on the website, and the direct download sources.

I cant "not to take" seriously, because this kind if things must not happen. Im astounded of Debunkers or Babyboomers.

P.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:43 PM   #72
pablo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Truthseekerdan, I want to contradict you, because God gave us the power of decision: "that is to accept or deny HIM", by that creating a perfect being.

Imagine, in this utterly corrupt world, where everybody spies on everybody, especially the governments and state agencies, is coming a guy, offering a "TOTALLY SECURE" Operational System, that you can use without fear, because is "secure"... And after the first allegations against his OS, this guy wants to run away ... This is to be judged by the intelligence and conscience of the forum members.
Im here "guy"....working to shut up ppl like u.
I never talked about "totally secure system"
I talked about a system "secure and very hard to be founded on the net"....

U have no right to determine the "level of corruption" of anyone....
But i have no time to discuss with a person like u, baby boomer....

P.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:44 PM   #73
pablo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smat View Post
please Pablo, don't leave the Avalon forum, I appreciate you and your generous help. People may have different opinions on things, but it would be boring if we all thought the same.
I appreciate how them comments upset you and you are right on with your comments on macrosoft v open source.
Sharing ideas and opinions is good, interesting to learn what the word vega means in the occult language. We are all learning here.... one word is the same as another in my opinion, vega is a cool name.
Thanks for the login details , I can have a good look at this system now.

love smat.
Im here, but working on the site...
P.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:46 PM   #74
pablo
Avalon Senior Member

I spplitted the iso image in 14 parts of 100MBs to make it easy to download, via Dropbox, so, anyone could download according each banthwith.

I will publish the public URis tomorrow!

Regards
P.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:26 PM   #75
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Im here "guy"....working to shut up ppl like u.
If your endeavor is to "shut up ppl", because of their opinions and beliefs, which are not same as yours, I think you are move towards very dark areas of the human experiences, that we all people tried to fight against: first that comes to my mind is communism, then fascism, etc.

Quote:
But i have no time to discuss with a person
First of all, this forum is all about discussions, about sharing ideas, concepts, etc. If you are not willing to discuss, I'm wondering what you are up to do, on this forum.

Quote:
U have no right to determine the "level of corruption" of anyone....
I didn't try to determine the corruption level of anyone, I just made an general appraisal, that the world we live in is utterly corrupt, affirmation which most of the people of bona fede can agree with me, an just only a blind man or a malevolent person could disagree or try to misinterpret or twist my words in such way that put me in a bad light; this are not the works of a genuine, goodwill and willing-to-help-others person

Quote:
a person like u, baby boomer
This one I do not understand is an insult or not, or what it is, even I do not know from where you know my age and lastly I do understand from your last remark, by the wording you use, that somehow the baby-boomers are bad. So, if someone is baby-boomer, according with you, what that person should do? To disappear from the face of the Earth leaving only the young and feeble minds, just to be easy preys for anybody willing to manipulate and brainwash them promising secure OS's by which, they will be willingly feed all their intimate information and data to an unknown party? Or should the baby-boomers to disappear because they are burden to the happy young society? There is a saying: those which they don't have elders, go quick and buy themselves some!

All your answers, are coming one worse than the previous. If the people didn't understand up to now, that "Something Is Rotten in the State of Denmark" I cannot help them. They should exercise their own discernment! But sad is, that people are happy to hear what they believe in and are rejecting the truth. There is no more accurate highlight of the current status, than that from recent interview of Jordan Maxwell with Project Camelot, I quote:

Kerry Cassidy: Do you think it’s possible that these people (illuminati) can be stopped?

Jordan Maxwell: No.

Kerry C.: You don’t.

JM: No. I do not.

KC: Okay.

JM: I categorically say No. I do not believe there is any reasonable evidence of anything of hope for America or for the world. That’s my personal opinion. I think that the light at the end of the tunnel is a train coming.

There’s no doubt in my mind, for myself. I do not believe America or the world at large is going to be able to extricate itself out of this situation. No. I do not believe it’s possible.

And the reason why is because the people are too stupid. They’re too ill-informed, ignorant, ill-informed, un-read, self-centered, egotistical, materialistic, and down-right stupid. And they don’t care. Basically speaking, people don’t care.

Ludwig von Mises in one of these books, the great European economist, Ludwig von Mises said -- and he’s right-on as far as I’m concerned -- he said that in every age and in every country, the people of every nation have always supported a dictator. The people have always supported a dictator and they always will. 

There’s never been a time in the history of the human race that you can show me where the people of a nation rose up and demanded their freedom, liberty, and justice for all, not even in America. Ninety-seven percent of the male population in America at the time of the American Revolution did nothing. Only 3 percent took up arms against the British masters and gave us a modicum of freedom. But happily that will never happen again. America is finished.

Last edited by artvision; 03-04-2010 at 04:13 PM.