Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 01-30-2010, 09:06 PM   #1
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Default Future Maps

Namaste. Here is a list of future maps

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/pr...ecia_mapas.htm

Aron Abrahamsen

Delores Cannon.

Ashton Pitre

Gordon Michael Scallion

George Shaffer

Dr. Chet Snow

Len & Lori Toyes
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:32 PM   #2
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Future Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post

Aron Abrahamsen

Delores Cannon.

Ashton Pitre

Gordon Michael Scallion

George Shaffer

Dr. Chet Snow

Len & Lori Toyes
Just a thought... about 5 years ago I overlayed each of those maps (use transperency sheets in your copier) over each other and is was pretty cool to see where the land masses remained untouched relative to each of the individuals impressions. But just recently it dawned on me that all the maps still have a right side up orientation... N to S.

Why can't the planet tilt or shift sideways or even completely turn upside down?

Just because the poles move around or flip doesn't preclude where the continents may end up potentially reorienting their final positions? Maybe the continents are all sideways now, wouldn't the weight of the planet also shift with the poles and axis shifting? So that's a lot of off balance washing-machine tilt action.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:35 PM   #3
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. I think these maps have more to do with the land itself. But good point about the poles not being taken into consideration when these maps where made.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:42 PM   #4
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post

Len & Lori Toyes

When I was very young, I had a dream/vision of waves cresting over the Hollywood Hills-Santa Monica Mountains. It was very vivid and I knew I'd remember it for my entire life. Something was trying to tell me SOMETHING.

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:09 PM   #5
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
When I was very young, I had a dream/vision of waves cresting over the Hollywood Hills-Santa Monica Mountains. It was very vivid and I knew I'd remember it for my entire life. Something was trying to tell me SOMETHING.

Paul
I wonder if you could put yourself into a self induced hypnosis and ask yourself at the time of the dream what the date was.

That way you would know when to move!
Old 01-31-2010, 01:55 AM   #6
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Great find Judge!!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:30 AM   #7
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

I'm writing an article that examines Sara Hoffman's after-life vision, she brings up some very plausible scenario's. When I was 16yrs old I experienced "visions" of the end times and much of it was connected to Earth having to cleanse itself of the pollution and negative energy created by humanity. It's as if the Earth suddenly wakes from a coma and begins to purge the toxins, as well as the toxic people.

In her report, it's interesting how the west is inundated with water on the maps, Sarah seems corroborate what the maps reflect and gives an interesting description how it can happen and where a lot of the water comes from.

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Hoffman.Prophecy.htm

Like Sarah, I also saw the invasion of the US by foreign forces and war on American soil....this was in 1977 when no one thought that was even possible, so I eventually buried these thoughts for fear of being labeled a wackodoodle.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:35 AM   #8
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
I wonder if you could put yourself into a self induced hypnosis and ask yourself at the time of the dream what the date was.

That way you would know when to move!
There are the dreamers of dreams and there are those who change their dreams.

Peace,
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:10 AM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
I'm writing an article that examines Sara Hoffman's after-life vision, she brings up some very plausible scenario's. When I was 16yrs old I experienced "visions" of the end times and much of it was connected to Earth having to cleanse itself of the pollution and negative energy created by humanity. It's as if the Earth suddenly wakes from a coma and begins to purge the toxins, as well as the toxic people.

In her report, it's interesting how the west is inundated with water on the maps, Sarah seems corroborate what the maps reflect and gives an interesting description how it can happen and where a lot of the water comes from.

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Hoffman.Prophecy.htm

Like Sarah, I also saw the invasion of the US by foreign forces and war on American soil....this was in 1977 when no one thought that was even possible, so I eventually buried these thoughts for fear of being labeled a wackodoodle.
Well for me I can see it happening real easy... the ocean water sloshing out of its bed momentarily if there is a tilt or hiccup in the spin... kind of like walking with a bucket of water (planet spins at 1000 mph at the equator-ctrclkwse) and you hit the edge of a table just before setting it down the front edge of the water spills out of the bucket... so watch out east coasts of continents!!!! Of course then the water would have to come all the way back to the west coasts so both coasts get a good scrubbing and then lots of spillage into the interiors.

Wackodoodle... maybe we could use that term instead for the 'w' in 'tptw'... the powers of the wackodoodles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
There are the dreamers of dreams and there are those who change their dreams.

Peace,
Gnosis

Last edited by Christo888; 01-31-2010 at 05:16 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:54 PM   #10
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Great, thats got America covered. There are other parts of the world. Does anyone have any references for the world map? I only saw one and that was very small and hard to make out much - and it was the only one that had Australia on it

The above question is rhetorical by the way.

Everyone is where they need to be, and those that have learned to listen within will know exactly what to do and when to do it in order to be "safe".

This process has already begun - this is not something you need to wait for - many people are moving to where they need to be already - its been going on for a while now.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:08 PM   #11
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Sara's dream has some merit in the earthquake, volcano arena that's for sure!!

Well if the earth is absorbing the energy from the sun because the magnetic field has/is weakening then at some point the earth would expand from the heat energy, like taking a deep breath, and all the plates have no choice but to separate from each other, not scrape against each other. This would allow edges of plates to drop or fall down while also splitting or cracking plates anywhere else it is weak.

A good indication of the swelling of the planet would be the lava tubes filling up because of heat expansion... so maybe Yellowstone's (for just one example) lava tubes filling up and the non-stop quakes recently are the strong indicators of the earth swelling closer to a point of creating plate separations or cracks in the mantle.

And George Green mentioned in the LA conference that there are pools of poisoned or toxic water in the hills that will be reversed back into the water system...

And Obama confirmed during his second presidential debate against McCain, in an off-the-cuff remark that there are 22 suit case nukes somewhere... ?

Plus Phil Schneider spoke of all these submarines being built on the east coast made out of a high strength titanium, built in space with the space station, that could sit on the bottom of deep water for months at a time without being crushed by the depths. So I wonder for whom all those subs are for and when the ticket calls go out.

Or should we go with the fluffy happy ending that we'll be saved and rescued and things will even out and tptw will all get arrested and very little will happen to disrupt the continents and we can pick up where we left off in a few years????????

Last edited by Christo888; 02-01-2010 at 11:12 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:25 AM   #12
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

Edgar Casey had a prediction where he described the changes to the USA. It was most interesting. Parts of CA would fall into the sea but only after FL and GA became submerged. He than stated the great lakes would empty into the Gulf of Mexico.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:17 AM   #13
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse2 View Post
Edgar Casey had a prediction where he described the changes to the USA. It was most interesting. Parts of CA would fall into the sea but only after FL and GA became submerged. He than stated the great lakes would empty into the Gulf of Mexico.
Edgar Casey is the reason my eyes have always been open. I must say one thing in regard to him. He was put in jail more than one time because he spoke out about what he knew was happening.

His water way opening up was something he saw as himself living a life time again and he was in the water traveling to the "new western" part of the U.S. of A. I do remember that part. However it was a very long time ago I read that book of his dreams and visions.

As for the idea that someone or even one of us who post here may be called up for a ticket to be in some "safe place" I hold out no hope that would happen. We will see lack of food first and soon from the way the crops are being killed as I type. I would suggest everyone have their basic needs covered well with at least a 5 or maybe a 15 months supply.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:28 AM   #14
Berob24
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you JudgeMental for posting this link! I did an apparently not-very-good search recently for something like these and came up with nothing, so thanks.

And thanks for the smile- "wackodoodle"
Berob24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:57 AM   #15
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie1971 View Post
Edgar Casey is the reason my eyes have always been open. I must say one thing in regard to him. He was put in jail more than one time because he spoke out about what he knew was happening.

His water way opening up was something he saw as himself living a life time again and he was in the water traveling to the "new western" part of the U.S. of A. I do remember that part. However it was a very long time ago I read that book of his dreams and visions.

As for the idea that someone or even one of us who post here may be called up for a ticket to be in some "safe place" I hold out no hope that would happen. We will see lack of food first and soon from the way the crops are being killed as I type. I would suggest everyone have their basic needs covered well with at least a 5 or maybe a 15 months supply.

As an exercise, I made a list of items for 20 people for 1300 days. It is important to be near a clean water source for that many people.

Protein: 50-60 grams of protein per day per person x 1300 days = 65,000 grams protein or 65Kg (for 20 people x 1300 days = 1300 Kg for 20 people for 1300 days)

Carbs and Fats/Oils: 2500 calories per day per person x 1300 days = 3,250,000 calories (x 20 people for 1300 days = 65,000,000 calories for 20 people for 1300 days)

Water: 10 ounces of water for one person for 1300 days = 13,000 ounces of water (x 20 people = 260,000 ounces) 260,000 ounces = approx 7700 liters = approx 1,700 Imperial Gallons
Old 02-02-2010, 09:57 AM   #16
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

This is Lori Toyes site from where, amongst other things, she sells her future maps.

http://www.iamamerica.com/

I Am America is an offshoot from the I Am movements that stemmed from Godfre King's Asvended Master teachings in the 1930's. It has more to do with those movements than Theosophy as such rather like a watered down version of theosophy. Its modern counterparts are Claire Prophet's Summit University, the Temple of the Presence and I Am America all based in the US. Its interesting to note that America is an annagram of the I Am Race.
For the English version of how the land lies after earth changes from an Ascended Master perspective, you have to look at Andrew Smith's Revolution of 2012 website or the DKF Foundation. The British versions are less evangelical in tone and more sobre than the American movements I would say. Oh and there is the Zeta talk safe location PDF too.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:07 AM   #17
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Great, thats got America covered. There are other parts of the world. Does anyone have any references for the world map? I only saw one and that was very small and hard to make out much - and it was the only one that had Australia on it
I've noticed many times that Americans in general have a very small view of the world, if it's not America it doesn't matter
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:14 PM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I've noticed many times that Americans in general have a very small view of the world, if it's not America it doesn't matter
sometimes it even doesn't exist...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:53 PM   #19
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Anchor: You can order the full world map from Gordon Michael Scallion's page Matrix Institute (official website)

http://matrixinstitute.com/
Old 02-16-2010, 03:45 AM   #20
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone know if the map Phil Schneider referenced has been replicated from the video shot? He spoke of a new US map that was on display inside I believe Dulce Bunker.

In the meantime I will check out the vid again.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:52 AM   #21
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

This is clip 14 of 16 of Timeline To 2012 ~ Future Maps of the World

Timeline To 2012 (Part 14 of 16) Future Maps of the World

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K4lIP0vie0
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:07 AM   #22
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I wish I would have grabbed a screen shot of the map Lucus shows several times ...
These petroglyphs with the spirals were only found at the highest mountains in the world. They showed mountain goats, and people signaling to go up.

So if Denver is a mile high - and Denver should be a safe area -- perhaps any place over a mile high would be safe. I checked on the mountain peaks out here in the NE Oregon Boondocks and many are indeed much higher than that. And they are also closing a lot of the mountain roads in this area. I might be in better luck than I thought. Also this was a very, very rich gold mining area and it's said 90% of the gold is probably still in the ground. Lots and lots of older houses for sale around here - Baker City, Oregon. EDIT: Bad news is the lack of good jobs.

If anyone can get a good screen shot of that map - I don't want to have to go through this whole thing again - 13 parts.

Lucus at Brave New Books 1/27/2010: The Destroyer Star & The Future of Mankind 1/13

http://www.youtube.com/user/FloydAnd...12/q_GeAy2MCzc
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:19 PM   #23
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

The earth entity needs to be freed up to operate exterior to the earth, not fixedly interiorized. Who programs the earth entity? Who is interfering with its original program? It's original role was to provide a playing field for man-animals. Earth was a spherical chess board for some games play :-)

This is neither bad nor good, but the games masters and the players need help to unstick from their fixed goal sets and polarities. Spiritual healers apply within :-) It is oh, so simple!

Also, consider that the Matrix AI that rules us may have some reason to postulate or create a group postulate of this scenario: Symptomatic of the degraded goal sets.

cheers!
gnosis
Old 02-16-2010, 02:57 PM   #24
verbalhologram
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post

Paul
just about six months ago i had a dream of giant waves coming inland over the hills north of san francisco. there was a blanket of rolling water coming through the hills with a giant wave at the front, it was so vivid...
verbalhologram is offline   Reply With Quote