Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 01-14-2010, 02:02 AM   #1
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Resolve your dualities as preparation for 2012

Hi ! I went to see Brian Gerish give a talk tonight.

And it was very good. But his angle is talking about what Icke and Jones say... that is, the physical reality of the calamity.

I've been feeling for a while now, intuitively, that although on the physical plane a lot of this stuff is true (there are rockerfellers, there are illuminati, there are plans for a global police state) it's not the whole truth.

See, because Brian got talking about we need to stop this, we need to fight, it got me thinking... like I have passed that point.

For me, it keeps coming back to 'consciousness is the key' and love.

Did you know that the name for the ying-yang symbol is actually 'tai-chi' (somethingness)? This symbol depicts the interplay of ying and yang... of duality. Tai-chi was created from wu-chi (nothingness).

Wu-chi created tai-chi to experience itself. So consciousness expressed through duality is born. By knowing hot then, we understand cold... One defines the other.

I thought, as I heard Brian talking (...about a call to wake people up in time to stop the bad stuff that is planned for us...) that maybe the fight is not what it's all about.. , the reason why the world is apparently going to such extremes of dastardly plans and revelations is not so that we fight back so good will conquer the tryanny, but so that we the masses will understand duality. This distinction will become so obvious (because everything looks sooo wrong when you first see behind the curtain) that everyone will understand what duality in conscious form is.

And Maybe that is the real reason for the world behavng as it is currently ?

Perhaps when everything is bold in black and white, we will be ready for the next step... which is unity from duality. Only when everyone understands duality can we get unity. That's my thought.

So it's not about fighting, or struggling or vanquishing tyranny - this only heightens the dualism...it's about sharing consciousness between all. Knowing and feeling we are all one, and all are responsible creators of the whole reality. This will be done from the heart, with love and knowledge and maybe then the universe will turn on a dime.

Who knows what happens after that change, but I think that's what the timing of the conscious evolution is all about.

These two things are on the same timetable:
1: The physical... struggle of great opposites on the world stage (government vs the people, sickness where there should be health), and
2: On the consciousness path, a transcendence to unity from within the individual. All individuals at once as one.

So my inkling is that part of our preparation (as well as the matches and the lamp oil ) must be in the recognition of the other person as being ourself. We can no longer afford to distance those we dislike as bad or separate, or perceive an another side making plans against us, ... this will only prolong the duality... we must open our hearts to the bigger picture...

Unity from duality.

peace n love

K

P.S. Not that I feel like I'm ready to become part of the borg , mind. I hope it's better than that !

Apologies for the long post... but it just came to me tonight and I wanted to share it with you peeps. Any thoughts welcome ? Maybe I'm late to the party and this is already written in a hundred places around Avalon !
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:15 AM   #2
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Resolve your dualities as preparation for 2012

Hello Kulapops,

Wouldn't be too hard for you to guess that I might be one of the first members to pop in here and make a comment.

Some speak of going to the positive end of the polarity, but that implies that the negative end still exists and eventually one will whipsaw back over to the negative end. There is still the old win/lose game being played out even if one is operating from the positive end of a polarity.

Polarities are one of the first things we did after separation from Source and after we formed some Prime Thoughts, imho. I'm not a technician, obviously, just have a a few proactive tools for speeding up the address and complete resolution of polarities which I have trained on me. The more I look and see the more I know.

Jim Self: http://www.masteringalchemy.com/jims_articles.html explains the basics better than I can.

I've had a few adventures this lifetime but nothing to compare with the adventures I'm having now -- dissolving polarities.

I don't know, perhaps the poles still exist and I am only making it so that I am free to express any finite or infinite point between the two ends of the pole.

Good thread.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:03 AM   #3
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So it's not about fighting, or struggling or vanquishing tyranny - this only heightens the dualism...it's about sharing consciousness between all. Knowing and feeling we are all one, and all are responsible creators of the whole reality. This will be done from the heart, with love and knowledge and maybe then the universe will turn on a dime.
I have incorporated clearing sessions as part of my weekly routine for over a year and I use a technique or process that unfixes me from polarities as they come up in my sessions. I don't go hunting for them, only deal with the ones that are in current dramatization. There are plenty, large and small, some I would never have consciously thought of as polarities.

I have recently been told by three different respected psychics that I am very spiritually grounded, and it is because of all the work I have been doing, clearing polarities.

Even though clearing polarities is a commitment to a routine and requires some discipline (working with someone helps) it is a more truthful way to tame the "enemy".

I can give a lot of personal examples, but enough others have come before me and said it all before and I'm just following the footsteps (or breadcrumbs) of some highly respected beings in our history.

After one has resolved their own duality that is being mirrored to them they can then resolve the opposing end of the duality for the other person too. No loss of life or limb for anyone and balance and harmony restored.

We live in stimulating times which is a great opportunity to clear: more grist (i.e. dualities) for the mill.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:02 AM   #4
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Total Respect.

I voice often that we need unification. Communication is the stage that we're in yes?
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:04 AM   #5
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Gnosis and Greetings...

Thanks for your words.

Wow... Gnosis... it seems your already a ways down the path ahead of me. (But we're all one, so I'm happy for me (you) ). I did think that this is surely already going on at Avalon... but it's something that's been brewing in me over a year, just by not resonating with all the doom and gloom anymore.

Yes it's real (then again it only might be, the quantum world can change things fast! ... look at the Swine Flu outcome). But intuitively I was thinking the answer lies else where.

This clearing work that you do I think will be extremely valuable to those of us who are not already working in this way (it's why I started the thread, surely that's as much a preparation for what's to come as buying a water filter etc...- if not , more so)

I will check out the Jim Self info... if you have any more interesting info, please post here.

I can also recommend the book 'Lifting the veil of Duality' by Andreas Moritz.

Best wishes,

K
Old 01-14-2010, 11:15 AM   #6
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Exelent info

koola

happy your still here with us

love to all

all to love ...
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:18 AM   #7
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

hi Gnosis...

I've just started reading Jim Self's archived articles.

Brilliant !! That's exactly what I've been feeling.

Ah... I'm not nuts...

Well... not much,

K
Old 01-14-2010, 12:24 PM   #8
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

The tai chi symbol, as presented in two dimensions, is just a flat thing. If you make it into 3rd, 4th, and 5th dimension, the black and white areas become tubes, or wormholes. The smaller ones are jumping off places within the other. So, if you are in the black curved section, there is a white escape route. Anybody with me on this one? Linda
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:30 PM   #9
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Linda,

My understanding in 2d is that the black dot is yin, and is a part (belongs to) of the large black mass. Same is true for yang or the white. So, sure, if you make this into 3d, you could say that there is a wormhole which connects the two.

In tai-chi they say that at it's fullest extent, yang becomes yin, because there is no where else for it to go. (If you move all your weight forward onto one leg, it gradually gets stronger, more yang... and then finally gets weaker (yin becomes stronger) as you can go no further forward)

I like the 3d idea. why not? the 2d symbol is just a way of representing a very complex truth.

K
Old 01-14-2010, 04:32 PM   #10
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Hi Gnosis and Greetings...

Thanks for your words.

Wow... Gnosis... it seems your already a ways down the path ahead of me. (But we're all one, so I'm happy for me (you) ). I did think that this is surely already going on at Avalon... but it's something that's been brewing in me over a year, just by not resonating with all the doom and gloom anymore.

Yes it's real (then again it only might be, the quantum world can change things fast! ... look at the Swine Flu outcome). But intuitively I was thinking the answer lies else where.

This clearing work that you do I think will be extremely valuable to those of us who are not already working in this way (it's why I started the thread, surely that's as much a preparation for what's to come as buying a water filter etc...- if not , more so)

I will check out the Jim Self info... if you have any more interesting info, please post here.

I can also recommend the book 'Lifting the veil of Duality' by Andreas Moritz.

Best wishes,

K

Hi, Kula and thanks for the reference.

Yes, every time someones goes towards permanently waking up it reverberates out. My clearing guide is convinced that the world is lightening up as a result of some of the people he has cleared. Some beings have more responsibility for this scenario than others depending on what they did to contribute to it and hold it in. The karmic people in my life are feeling the results of my clearing work. For example, my mother-in-law is no longer hating me and all I did was clear something out of her that related to my own incident.

It seems that in my case because of the psychic weight I carry with me my clearing work will take longer, but I can already feel getting lighter and less likely to want to express ego and to contemplate harm to myself and others. Coordinating with that I find that I am much greater than I ever thought I was, and that I can do great things even if they cannot be spoken or acknowledged, and they definitely do not feed my ego.

I can better understand why Jesus Christ could make such claims about himself and others might have thought he was an egomaniac, but he really was making his personal claims from an ego-less state. I understand him better now.

I realize further and better the truth in what Jesus said when he said we could do even greater things than he. We can and we will and I might rightly or wrongly add, WE MUST.

blessings,
gnosis
Old 01-14-2010, 06:30 PM   #11
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you for this wisdom filled thread Kula

Those wise ones who see that the consciousness within themselves is the same consciousness within all conscious beings, attain eternal peace.

-Katha Upanishad

" In the presence of Love, patterns of beauty, perfection, harmony and efficiency manifest spontaneously.

Love is the ultimate force in the Universe; it holds every galaxy, star and planet in its place.

This energy is the magnetic power of Love, which pervades the Universe in the form of Universal Life Force

Anything that is 'nt seen , felt and integrated in the Heart will be complex enough to open the realm of dichotomies , strugle and pain ... the hard way .

No matter how long you may keep trying, struggling, striving, wanting, and seeking, you will one day come to the One Way that is easy and sure. You have the right to walk in the hard way as long as you choose; but when you are tired of wasting time, when you have fallen and bruised yourself to the point of giving up, when you have proven that man is a 'broken reed' and not worthy to be depended upon, when you have satisfied yourself as to your own weakness, and when you are convinced that there is no way out, then you will find the way in, and you will find it to be an easy way, filled with love and peace- the secret place where wisdom, courage, health and strength abound. Then you will begin to live.

The long way of the outer mind that leads to destruction is based upon the struggling and striving of the outer self in an effort to attain, climb and gain, but in the end the outer self must be convinced that it cannot lift itself.

The short way of the Master-Self leads to life eternal, and that quickly.

The inner urge is ALWAYS vibrating to the force of love, thinking not of itself but giving every consideration to the radiation of light, love and life in a lasting service to mankind. The outer idea vibrates to WHAT IT THINKS. The inner urge vibrates to WHAT IT KNOWS. The outer idea is concerned about itself or those who are of family ties or selfish choice, as it is also concerned about things, and ways and means. The inner urge gives no thought to persons, places or things, and gives no heed to ways and means, for it knows that all that is necessary is provided already, and to it one person is as worthy as another, being no respecter of persons because it makes the ever-present moment supreme in radiation.

"When the heart is healthy and fully alive, it is the most natural place to be, but when it has been forgotten and abandoned, certain difficulties will accumulate around the prospect of re-entry. The most critical issue is that the heart carries an imprint of your true character and the love that you are. That is its only recognition of you. Therefore, when you attempt to enter with false identities, spurious agendas, impure thoughts, or excess baggage of any kind, you may not present a workable entry key. All illusion, pretense, and judgment must be shed at the portal. Is this not also how you must enter the Kingdom of Heaven ... as a little child."

THE TRUTH OF LOVE IS THE SOURCE OF BEING NOW AND ALWAYS "

more to read on the Adamantine particles thread.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:59 PM   #12
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings Mudra,

As always, some tears you extract from me.

I still feel like the Tin Man who needed a heart and I think now I see why: aeons ago my friends and I were convinced that another powerful being would steal our core-heart energies so we gave the best of ourselves to one being to hold for us as a chalice. As long as we stayed connected with that being with the pink rose (or pink crystal?) heart chalice we knew we had done well. He had a unique light emanation that we would always follow down to this present lifetime.

The powerful being was able to convince me to give him my love and this week we had a final playoff and he is now clean and aware of his connection to Source, and I am now building the trust in myself to be the keeper of my own heart.

I know to some that sounds quite "romantic" but we represented an aspect of Source that was exploring conditions of love from this viewpoint, and my friends and I obliged by writing scripts and acting out our aesthetic passion plays.

blessings,
Gnosis

Old 01-14-2010, 07:15 PM   #13
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love for You friends
mudra
Old 01-14-2010, 07:22 PM   #14
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

From Mudra:
"No matter how long you may keep trying, struggling, striving, wanting, and seeking, you will one day come to the One Way that is easy and sure. You have the right to walk in the hard way as long as you choose; but when you are tired of wasting time, when you have fallen and bruised yourself to the point of giving up, when you have proven that man is a 'broken reed' and not worthy to be depended upon, when you have satisfied yourself as to your own weakness, and when you are convinced that there is no way out, then you will find the way in, and you will find it to be an easy way, filled with love and peace- the secret place where wisdom, courage, health and strength abound. Then you will begin to live."

Yes, that rings true in my case. My first clearing guide fit in with my low self-worth and did exactly what I felt I deserved to experience and was very punishing and cruel and then rejected me but not before (with their help, ironically) I expunged myself of the need for this to happen again. I purposely asked for and received the "hard way".

The way now is quite easy, more balanced, and most days are an appreciation of getting further out of the muck and mire and closer to the absolutes of unconditional love, closer to "me" without compulsive additives.

Kula, this dovetails with your topic of resolving dualities. I am not as strong on the theory of resolving polarities/dualities as I am in the practice of it.

My aim is to see a world where even the cursed are noble and blessed.

Gnosis
Old 01-14-2010, 08:01 PM   #15
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #16
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Kula, this dovetails with your topic of resolving dualities. I am not as strong on the theory of resolving polarities/dualities as I am in the practice of it.

My aim is to see a world where even the cursed are noble and blessed.

Gnosis
Hi Gnosis, thanks for your energy and light you have shone on this thread. I agree with your thoughts.

Perhaps this is a good place for people to post information about resolving duality? It would be great to have more information like this in one place, as a beacon of light and hope... and as an alternative preparation to the standard 'physical reality' preps. This thread has been worthwhile for me alone in discovering the Jim Self archive that you posted.

Mudra... as always for me, your light dances down a path I understand, and know to be true. I love to take my own light down that same path, the path of unity and of blessed love. Thanks for leading the way by your example.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #17
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Kula and Gnosis,

My Light is your Light .
I believe you are well on your way on the blessed path of uni-ver-soul .
Keep the thread alive with the gems of the Heart.

Love for You
mudra
Old 01-14-2010, 09:59 PM   #18
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Gnosis, thanks for your energy and light you have shone on this thread. I agree with your thoughts.

Perhaps this is a good place for people to post information about resolving duality? It would be great to have more information like this in one place, as a beacon of light and hope... and as an alternative preparation to the standard 'physical reality' preps. This thread has been worthwhile for me alone in discovering the Jim Self archive that you posted.

Mudra... as always for me, your light dances down a path I understand, and know to be true. I love to take my own light down that same path, the path of unity and of blessed love. Thanks for leading the way by your example.

Hello Kulapops,

Yes, my mind too. We can view it technically, romantically, ecstatically, scientifically, practically, meditatively, magically...

By example, one of the polarities that took some effort to collapse was the polarity of black and white. It developed all sorts of permutations. When I did collapse it (the fixedness of it at least) I found that I no longer hated the color gray. I was now interested also in the color gray. For an artist that might be a significant ability regained.

One could very rightly ask why didn't I spot that before and simply decide not to hate the color gray. The answer is that I could have if I had even known that I was dramatizing a simple duality. Truth is, I had some very "logical" reasons as an artist why the color gray was not on my palette. I was right, gray was wrong and that was that.

If I had thought for one moment, "gee, something must be wrong with my thinking because I have such a strong aversion to gray", then perhaps I would have worked it out sooner. Until I went and looked at the matter from a superconscious state (overriding the subconscious mechanism) I was barely consciously aware of my fixity about black and white and hardly anything in-between.

Fixed dualities create inner turmoil and discomfort to one degree or another.

I may be stepping out on a limb but I am starting to see that dualities can almost always be resolved from a superconscious state. That is the subject for another post.

Old 01-15-2010, 12:09 AM   #19
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Duality is the way we perceive life, however it is not the way that that enlightened sages see and experience the world. They see and experience Oneness

One way of looking at it is that H2O is water.
If we start at a high temperature steam is created,
On a descending scale of temperature steam become less hot and water becomes present.
Further down the scale liquid becomes ice.
It is still H2O but at each stage there has been change of quality.

Similarly one could start with LOVE as expressed by the Divine
further along the scale human unconditional love (for all)
then love for an other.
Continuing on, eventually love is not present.
Seen in this way Love and hate are not opposites, just lot of love or absence of love.

Light has presence -- darkness is just the absence of light. You can shine light but darkness has no subtance.

Electricity is either present in a wire or not. There is no such reality as off-ness.

The ego depends on duality and causality, a this causing a that. (duality)

Nothing is causing anything to happen. Everything is evolving into its own potential at every moment, God is ever present in the on going act of creation which is on going evolution.

As one is part of the Totality one effects the end result but does not cause it.
The higher/powerful the spiritual vibration the more positive the outcome

I can make a statement that will be comfortable to some, not so to some, definitely not so to others.
I am responsible for the statement but not responsible for the reaction which is personal to the reactee. The reactee is responsible for their reaction.

If it was within my power I would make everyone happy and healthy, I cant.

My responsibility as I see it is to the best I can to raise my own spiritual vibration thus contributing to the raising of consciousness of the totality.
Its not what one does but what one is that makes the difference.
Because Gandhi was a high vibration soul he achieved an amazing amount through non-violence.

Can I suggest that anyone who is really interested in Non-duality gets the book on it by Dr David Hawkins "Discovery of the presence of God/ Devotional Nonduality"

http://www.veritaspub.com/

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:15 AM   #20
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

That's great Greybeard, thank you for your wisdom.

I am convinced that this is where our true 'battle' lies over the next two years. Not with illumiati, occult, satanists and fema camps and swine flu, but the 'front-line' will really become our individual relationship with ourselves, and resolving our own dualities, our perception of external duality and with the love (this is surely the definition of unity, no?) of which you speak.

Exciting times indeed.

K
Old 01-15-2010, 01:05 AM   #21
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That's great Greybeard, thank you for your wisdom.

I am convinced that this is where our true 'battle' lies over the next two years. Not with illumiati, occult, satanists and fema camps and swine flu, but the 'front-line' will really become our individual relationship with ourselves, and resolving our own dualities, our perception of external duality and with the love (this is surely the definition of unity, no?) of which you speak.

Exciting times indeed.

K
Yes Kulapops

Like you I see all the things you have mentioned as a distraction.
We individually change, the world changes.
Our perception changes to nonduality, no enemy is possible and there are no exceptions to this rule. There is no they and us!!!

The definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting different results.

Throughout history we have fought this, made an enemy of that, sometimes for very noble reasons. Basically none of it (resistance --fighting) has worked.
Hate the enemy is still hate, and carries a certain negative loveless energy, just creates more of the same.

To be clear though, unconditional love is not gullible or naive, the other is loved but the actions are not condoned.
There is an awareness of what is appropriate, what is right action will follow automatically as is necessary.

At higher levels of consciousness hate is just not possible.
Jesus on the cross is a classic example. "God forgive them for they know not what they do" In other words they were spiritually asleep, unaware of Oneness.

If mass consciousness is raised enough then war dissolves and we are left with peace which is always present.
It really is very simple the old ways have not worked and cant work. Unless the spiritual environment is raised it will be more of the same. The human race has been at war for 95% of its history, and we think we are civilized. Ha Ha!!! We just got cleverer at killing people.

Now I believe we have a real chance of truly evolving. There is new energy coming into the solar system, that is proven.
We do our best to let go of our personal negativity, belief systems programing etc and leave the rest to our Creator.
Exciting times indeed.
Chris
Old 01-15-2010, 01:08 AM   #22
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Greybeard,

I read your post and some of it I did grasp and some of it did not quite grasp on first read. Will come back to it a bit later.

What I am experiencing is a sense of equanimity which is becoming more often than not in spite of my tendency to want to be passionate.

How did you arrive experientially at this level of understanding?
Old 01-15-2010, 01:25 AM   #23
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Hello Greybeard,

I read your post and some of it I did grasp and some of it did not quite grasp on first read. Will come back to it a bit later.

What I am experiencing is a sense of equanimity which is becoming more often than not in spite of my tendency to want to be passionate.

How did you arrive experientially at this level of understanding?
Hi Gnosis
Like you my passion has decreased, there neither attraction or aversion. If something happens and appropriate response is passion then thats what happens, if nothing of a passionate nature occurs thats ok too. You can apply that to virtually anything. Its like living life fully in the moment, no matter what.

My understanding of the moment came mainly second hand at first through the books cds, retreats etc. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle was a big break through, up till then it was all Indian Sages, very valuable.
My main source now is Dr David Hawkins.

Personal "proof" came through meditation which delivered some shattering experiences which I had not expected or looked for. One left me blissed out for two days. Never felt so loved in all my life. Just very fortunate.
We are all equal though. Put no head above your own.

Chris
Old 01-15-2010, 01:44 AM   #24
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Is it possible to live in all the moments at once? Sometimes it feels like it. When I was a mom with a house and a career it was called multi-tasking.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:49 AM   #25
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, no that's okay, you can go first and be above me and tell me all about it, no problemo

Never had much patience for meditation but I aim to put myself into some Transcendental Meditation when I finish this stage of self-development. The thousands and thousands of years of meditation have smoothed the edges off.

Nevertheless have heard some neato experiences from some of my more meditative friends, er, acquaintances.

Do you think you might be building on other recent lifetimes you spent meditating?

Tags
consciousness, doom, duality