Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 10-06-2009, 12:39 PM   #26
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Ascension or Calamity??

Hey Swanny your post 2012 !

And Boudy your post 111!

Hey Synchronicity!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:56 PM   #27
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Cool I like that a lot
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 04:43 AM   #28
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

I believe David Wilcock says that 2012 will be "create your own reality time"
what with instantaneous manifestation and all.

I submit that we have the ability to create our own reality now, albeit
over a little more time.

I don't get the impression that we will experience pole shift, planet x,
or other similar large-scale catastrophes. I do think that the majority of the
bumps in the road will be artificially induced by the dying cabal that has controlled this planet for so long. There wiil be the unvavoidable inconvenience and pain brought about by massive change in a very short period of time as we become conscious of new ways of existence.

In the end, the bumpy road leads to a brighter day.

Everybody Loves a Happy Ending!

FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 10:49 AM   #29
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Hello Viking. I have posted this on another thread about 2012 mayan calendar as well. The cycle is not 26000 years but rather 16 billions year of evolution of the Human consciousness. We are leaving the 9th underworld to get into the first step of the Heavens...

Here is about systems thinking as an evolution of our linear thinking.

Systems Thinking: Ancient Maya’s Evolution of Consciousness and Contemporary Systems Thinking
Ass Prof Tadeja Jere Lazanski, PhD
University of Primorska,
Faculty of Tourism Studies-TURISTICA
Portoroz,Slovenia

http://www.turistica.si/downloads/ob...iPrispevek.pdf

Here is Carl Johan Calleman, a serious researcher about the mayan calendar and one of the few on who many are building their own theory about 2012. His website is:

http://www.calleman.com/

Here is the pyramid of the evolution of consciousness of Humanity. We are currently on the 8th step. The whole evolution began 16 billions of years ago.

http://www.calleman.com/content/pyra...sciousness.htm

And here is an interview with the man:

http://mayanmajix.com/lab_F1.html

It is all about evolution of human consciousness. No polar shift. No devastating climatic event. But a tremendous shift in human consciousness which will cause some major positive change for the future. A new Human is coming...

Namaste, Steven
Thanks Steven ... Had a little time to digest the info now...

Thanks for the enlightening post... again begs the question doesn't it...

So where are all these calamatious stories coming from???

The change is coming but it won't be as depicted by the films and all those negative images...

viking
Old 10-07-2009, 01:52 PM   #30
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
So where are all these calamatious stories coming from???

The change is coming but it won't be as depicted by the films and all those negative images...

viking
To me, it makes perfect sense to see these calamatious stories about 2012. That is what happened with our well known Jesus and his powerful message. That is what happened to the Apocalypse.

Everytime a powerful truth comes out to the public and has the force to free the people, you see hundreds of versions of the same message coming out a little afterward with seeds of terrors, sins and victimhood consciousness.

When it occurs, it is a good sign the original version of the message contains a truth powerful enough to treatens the Elites and their mind/knowledge control.

Here is a very interesting blog Mr. Calleman have made not so long ago about some people trying to seed the mayan 2012 calendar with calamities:

''The Prophets Bonanza – The Approach to the Mayan End Date

It seems that at this particular time in the sixth DAY of the Galactic Underworld the discussion intensifies regarding the meaning of the Mayan calendar end date and of course its exact timing. Some people are making claims of being Maya-based prophets or even speaking on behalf of the Mayan people and its council of elders. I take it that for many who like myself have not have had the privilege of studying the Mayan calendar in depth the hearing and reading of this may be very bewildering as they shop around for the truth about “2012”. All kinds of different suggestions are made regarding the time ahead. The Annunaki are coming, there will be a geomagnetic pole shift, a galactic alignment will change everything, a shift in consciousness and volcanic eruptions. Some say that we are going into a special section of the galaxy where everything is speeding up and others that solar flares will intensify. And many of these purported events will take place on December 21, 2012 pretty much out of the blue. It is thus a time of bonanza for all kinds of prophets that not rarely misrepresent who they are and their relationships to the contemporary Maya.

For me, as a professional and accomplished scientist working to elucidate the higher meaning of the Mayan calendar, most of the above suggestions are mildly put irrelevant and are completely outside of any logical context of understanding. The only Mayan inscription about the end date talks of the descent of Nine cosmic energies and not about solar flares pole shifts. Many of these geological or astronomical ideas are simply invented by a bandwagon of purported 2012 experts, who simply have to come up with something special in order to carve out a niche for themselves and it is like they are not really taking our current situation seriously. They will sometimes refer to scientists that supposedly support their claims, maybe in Russian or Norwegian journals that neither they nor their fans have read or can read. When you hear a New Age prophet say that there are scientists backing their claims you can be almost certain that these scientists are saying exactly the opposite to what is claimed. In what they are the model of nine underworlds and thirteen heavens different from this plethora of ideas. I think in two ways.
First of all, being a professional scientist I have a code of honor preventing me from just making things up. True, not every scientist can be trusted, but it is not so common that professional scientists want to dishonor their heritage. Secondly, it is really irrelevant who developed the model of nine underworlds and thirteen heavens, since everything in this model is empirically based. To accept this model you only need to know that the facts and logic are right. As long as people know some basic historic or biologic facts, or be willing to check their accuracy out, they may understand how the Mayan calendar works.

So when I see this whole range of mildly speaking irrelevant ideas serving to confuse people and divert them from preparing for the birth of a new world I of course have to decide what differences between the scientific model and the various purported events of a physical nature on December 21, 2012 are truly important and which ones are not. Is it for instance important to disprove the idea that the Annunaki is coming? Is it important to emphasize that there is no indication that a geomagnetic pole shift is coming in the next few years? Is it important to point out that no Mayan text talks about a galactic alignment? Is it important to inform people as to the real background to the Dreamspell calendar? Is it not possible to let people believe in whatever they like regardless of if this an obvious hoax or not? Can I not just say that ”something” will happen in a ”window” of time between now and 2015?

The reason I am so emphatic that the end of the Mayan energies is on October 28, 2011 is that if people think it is December 21, 2012 they will simply miss out on co-creating the process. And the choice to make regarding this co-creation is something that several indigenous traditions say people have to do, and obviously have to make in time. I also am adamant that what will happen is in the evolution of consciousness the reason being that it will be very disempowering for people if they are to look for some kind of astronomical and geological event, when in actuality what is happening is with the people themselves.
So this is my rule of thumb: If some 2012 idea leads people away from consciously co-creating the new world in time, then I think it is important to clarify the fallacies in that idea.
But I would like to open this up to discussion. Provided that you agree with me that we will now be given the opportunity to be co-creators in the birth of a new world what is it really important to stand for and what can be ignored in the current Prophets Bonanza? What are your rules of thumb?

Seattle, August 30 (4 Chuen)
Carl Johan Calleman'' end of the quote.

So according to Mr. Calleman, the real important date here is: 28 October 2011, this will be the date of co-creating a new world, not 21/12/2012. At that time, it will be too late...

Now, you see how important it becomes to imagine a good future between 28/10/2011 and 21/12/2012. If the seeds of calamity are strong enough in the people's mind between these date of ultimate co-creation, then at 21/12/2012 and afterward, we might get these calamities indeed...

Thank you very much for this thread.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-07-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 07:47 PM   #31
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Steven,

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

I also want to thank you for your amazing input on this thread. I am honoured that you have taken the time to express your thoughts and findings as I have.

I find your findings about the Mayans facinatiing and have enjoyed digesting the information.

Quote:
But I would like to open this up to discussion. Provided that you agree with me that we will now be given the opportunity to be co-creators in the birth of a new world what is it really important to stand for and what can be ignored in the current Prophets Bonanza? What are your rules of thumb?
We have a big army here so if all the dots connect there is no reason why we can not be co-creators of the birth of our new world.

I have no rules Steven I go with my heart and constantly ask for guidance for truths.

PM me if you wish.

Again thank you for your amazing input.

viking

Last edited by viking; 10-07-2009 at 09:36 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:40 AM   #32
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It's important to look as 2012 as just another year and that we can manifest it as either a good year or a bad year.

It works to get people to think of it in a positive light as they would any other new year.

I don't watch movies anymore so it's hard to subject myself to that kind of negativity.

My father asked me if I thought the world would end in 2012, a question out of the blue. I told him that I think good things are going to happen to us and that we will see for sure.

It's important that we shift our thoughts away from negativity and towards something positive.

There will always be things that we cannot prevent but the more negative attention we focus on catastrophic events, the more likely those events will happen.

I have seen websites that are likely 98% negative (Above Top Secret) and also some sites that are 98% positive. There has to be balance but 98% negative, wow, that is just way too much.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:39 PM   #33
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Humble...

"message of a new dawn - the new dawn of a time of peace and happiness for all mankind."

viking
Old 10-08-2009, 07:16 PM   #34
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Even with all these seeds of terrors among the 2012 topic, I am very optimistic about the end. And I base my point of view not on hopes, but on observations.

If you look at Avalon at its beggining in 2008, you could see many posts about ''safe places'' and ''radiant zone''. The focus was on how to be prepared for all these calamities. Only few posts were about the power we have in hands to shape our own future.

Now, it is quite different. You can see people getting more aware about our own power regarding the human destiny. We are, little by little, switching from an ''undergoing mentality'' to an ''acting mentality''. In other words, you can see the people beginning to see the reality of manipulation behind the scenes because they know how the states of consciousness is ultimatly what shapes the future.

I see it on Avalon. But I see it just about everywhere too. Even with my friends or collegues at work. The people around are awakening to this reality all around the globe and it will only keep growing... And this is exaclty what the Pyramid of Evolution of Consciousness from the Mayans is all about.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:43 PM   #35
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

This is from http://www.cosmicawareness.org click on "October 2009 Hotline."
Here is but a small excerpt. I advise you to read it all for a valuable update.

A Genuine Grassroots Uprising Against Obama is Beginning

They are seeing that this house reform is dangerous in the powers it holds over people's very lives and existence and would put the state in the position of being the prime judge as to whether or not the people themselves have the right to live or to die. There is a genuine grass roots upsurge in the people who are seeing and understanding what is starting to go down; that which is already in full motion, for this is not the start. This is a continuation and an escalation of the plans of those who have been behind the New World Order's regime and plan for so long. This is what is starting to occur more and more and it is seen by this Awareness that the protest will continue to build, the opposition will continue to rise up against Obama and his government.

It is seen that the presses and media of the world will continue to try to place Obama as the leader who cares, the leader who was chosen by the people for the hope he gave for the people, but it will become increasingly difficult as this individual and his government becomes more transparent, to hide the fact that more and more personal liberties and freedoms are being eroded and stolen from the people. It will be harder and harder to paint this man as a hero and a savior when what his actions are showing is that more and more people are being imprisoned, both physically as well as mentally and emotionally.

The great nation of the United States of America will be shown to become more a tyrannical dictatorship with people's rights being eroded and corrupted to the point where eventually they will no longer have rights. They will have been squandered away, taken away, stolen away by those very individuals that they have elected into office. The grass roots process that is now beginning is important in bringing to the ordinary individual the understanding and awareness that things are not as they seem to be.

At this point, this grass roots movement is still very virginal in its potency. In other words, it is not potent. It is so new that those who are part of it are largely unorganized and are not an effective voice and can easily be portrayed as so many crazies who are coming together because they feel their American way of life is being corrupted and that they are being delusional in their reaction that this man, this government is not doing it the way they suggest. It is easy to present those who have a legitimate voice who are speaking the truth, as those who are crazy, those who are delusional, especially if the controlled media of the world wishes to present it this way, but soon it will be seen in the mass uprising of ordinary individuals.

For the End Times, the Ascension, All This Must Occur

Many are starting to see in their own individual lives through their own individual eyes the consequences of the actions of this government and the Powers That Be. This Awareness indicates this is all part of that which is part of the shift in consciousness and that it must occur for many to start to see the truth behind those who hold power, those who lead and are elected as leaders of the people. Very few are leaders of the people or have the people's concern at heart, and it is now time to become more and more aware and more and more active in the protest against those who have charge and dominion of the people.

This is seen by this Awareness as part of that which is the Ascension, part of that which is also known as the End Times. This Awareness is complete.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:05 AM   #36
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

One more thing from http://Cosmicawareness.org

Questioner:

(I see.) Is there anything additional on this topic?

Cosmic Awareness:

At this time this Awareness feels complete with this topic. It is relevant to this time, and this Awareness wishes that this information be released very quickly so that many can understand and see that what they are already suspecting and questioning is indeed true and valid, and that individuals start to trust their own instincts. This Awareness has for years been pointing out who and what is behind power. It is time for many to start seeing this in their own way so that they can always suspect immediately that what is being presented is not the truth of the situation, and this way they will not always become embroiled in the negativity of events, but rather will be able to assume a detached nature where they can view the events that are presenting themselves that are indicative of the change that is coming, and they can choose also to stay more focused in the creation of their own reality that will allow their own expansion of consciousness and awareness that will allow them to move forward in the Ascension process and beyond the reach of the manipulators of consciousness, the controllers of humanity.

That is why this Awareness has been as extensive as It has been today in the information It is releasing.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:14 AM   #37
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think political bashing is ascendant but descendant behavior.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:38 PM   #38
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14238

puts an interesting spin on things....
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:57 PM   #39
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post

bou x
quite interesting...but with me ability to remember is getting better, in the sense that if, let's say I have several appointments on different days at different times I remember everything quite well. and I am also "managing" my time better ( however I have no idea if this is just me, eating the right stuff or something else)...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:00 PM   #40
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

bou x
Interesting thread ....thanks Boudicca ....

viking
Old 10-10-2009, 01:08 PM   #41
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

bou x
This is one of the reason Drunvalo says we should learn the merkaba meditation, so we will be protected inside our 'merkaba field' from zero magnetic fields......i did the course but remain uncertain (to say the least!)

also re the title of this thread, ascension or calamity?...how about a third option...neither! just another day......

Last edited by Vidya Moksha; 10-10-2009 at 01:12 PM.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:21 PM   #42
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidya Moksha View Post
This is one of the reason Drunvalo says we should learn the merkaba meditation, so we will be protected inside our 'merkaba field' from zero magnetic fields......i did the course but remain uncertain (to say the least!)

also re the title of this thread, ascension or calamity?...how about a third option...neither! just another day......
Hi Vidsha ...

I somehow don't think this will be just another day!!!

This cycle is coming to an end ... A new age is upon us ...

viking
Old 10-10-2009, 01:31 PM   #43
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

When I get a quiet moment, I'm going to be looking into the effects of this in more depth, probably tomorrow eve, when I don't have a house full! Will post up what I find. Also will ask ex about it,

Bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:57 PM   #44
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

When listening to David Wilcock he spoke about scientists taking an animal, monkey I think and mashed his brain up and put it back in and he regained fuctions, somthing along those lines.. (poor monkey)

Not saying its the same... magnetism is a strange thing, something to ponder on, would a faraday cage help..
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:27 AM   #45
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
This is from http://www.cosmicawareness.org click on "October 2009 Hotline."
Here is but a small excerpt. I advise you to read it all for a valuable update.

A Genuine Grassroots Uprising Against Obama is Beginning

They are seeing that this house reform is dangerous in the powers it holds over people's very lives and existence and would put the state in the position of being the prime judge as to whether or not the people themselves have the right to live or to die. There is a genuine grass roots upsurge in the people who are seeing and understanding what is starting to go down; that which is already in full motion, for this is not the start. This is a continuation and an escalation of the plans of those who have been behind the New World Order's regime and plan for so long. This is what is starting to occur more and more and it is seen by this Awareness that the protest will continue to build, the opposition will continue to rise up against Obama and his government.

It is seen that the presses and media of the world will continue to try to place Obama as the leader who cares, the leader who was chosen by the people for the hope he gave for the people, but it will become increasingly difficult as this individual and his government becomes more transparent, to hide the fact that more and more personal liberties and freedoms are being eroded and stolen from the people. It will be harder and harder to paint this man as a hero and a savior when what his actions are showing is that more and more people are being imprisoned, both physically as well as mentally and emotionally.

The great nation of the United States of America will be shown to become more a tyrannical dictatorship with people's rights being eroded and corrupted to the point where eventually they will no longer have rights. They will have been squandered away, taken away, stolen away by those very individuals that they have elected into office. The grass roots process that is now beginning is important in bringing to the ordinary individual the understanding and awareness that things are not as they seem to be.

At this point, this grass roots movement is still very virginal in its potency. In other words, it is not potent. It is so new that those who are part of it are largely unorganized and are not an effective voice and can easily be portrayed as so many crazies who are coming together because they feel their American way of life is being corrupted and that they are being delusional in their reaction that this man, this government is not doing it the way they suggest. It is easy to present those who have a legitimate voice who are speaking the truth, as those who are crazy, those who are delusional, especially if the controlled media of the world wishes to present it this way, but soon it will be seen in the mass uprising of ordinary individuals.

For the End Times, the Ascension, All This Must Occur

Many are starting to see in their own individual lives through their own individual eyes the consequences of the actions of this government and the Powers That Be. This Awareness indicates this is all part of that which is part of the shift in consciousness and that it must occur for many to start to see the truth behind those who hold power, those who lead and are elected as leaders of the people. Very few are leaders of the people or have the people's concern at heart, and it is now time to become more and more aware and more and more active in the protest against those who have charge and dominion of the people.

This is seen by this Awareness as part of that which is the Ascension, part of that which is also known as the End Times. This Awareness is complete.
Thanks Voltron... much appreciated...

Now I have had time to digest.

A very ingteresting post.

viking
Old 10-11-2009, 11:58 AM   #46
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: 2012 Ascension or Calamity??

Hi Viking, Im not having a go here, far from it, but i am very unsure of this concept of ascension generally, and therefore of the meaning of your post.
Ascension is 'new' to me, its a concept that wasnt really being discussed a few years back, apart from a few, and frankly many of those were just goof balls.
What is ascension? If you ascend your 3D body, your physical body dies. If the world 'ends' then your physical body dies. What is the difference? If we take the Tibetan Buddhist teachings as a base, the point of physical death is an opportunity for 'spiritual advancement'. and they teach how to recognise the 'signs' and either reach enlightenment or at least achieve an advanced reincarnation.
20 years ago I didnt believe in reincarnation. As a trained and working scientist I saw the world very much in a material 'molecular' way, although I was some way onto a 'spiritual' path that most of my contemporaries would have laughed at. Now I am sure most of the science I was ever taught is pure man made BS, and after studying Buddhist texts, and after several deeply personal spiritual experiences with shamans I am sure there is consciousness after death and I do believe in reincarnation, completely.
I still dont get this concept of ascension though. And I still dont understand why you wont accept the possibility that nothing will happen in 2012. Even if 'something' does happen, arent the Mayans even saying that it is just the mid point of a cycle that has already begun?
Many observers are pointing to a time beyond 2012 when major earth changes may occur. And I have 'known' for many years that the super volcano under yellowstone is overdue, that would probably be enough in itself!
I do like the idea of the pyramidal time concept associated with mayan calendar, and that conscious evolution is speeding up. Certainly feels like it to me personally. And I think the word personal is key to all this. I think it is a dangerous path to assume something is going to happen because other people tell you it will. The shamans tell us we are co creators of the universe and what we dream will be brought into our reality (which is also what the Mahayana Buddhists teach). So what do you know of 2012 that says something will happen, and what do you know about ascension. I would love to hear..and from anyone who can explainan ascension to me (in a non wooolley New Age BS way).

Just musing.....and interested to understand this concept of ascension....

Last edited by Vidya Moksha; 10-11-2009 at 01:16 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 01:26 PM   #47
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Vidya thanks for your post, and forgive me if I sounded a bit curt on my previous reply...

It wasn't meant to sound like that.

Ascension phew!!! Explain it!!! I would also love to hear what other people think about this.....

Ascension - the changing from third dimension (3D) to fifth dimension (5D), to rise in frequencies. Our bodies are presently changing from a carbon-based cell to a crystalline-based cell to accommodate these higher frequencies. Our planet and those who choose to do so will soon be moving into the fifth dimension.

Ascension (mystical), the belief in some religions that there are certain rare individuals that have ascended into Heaven directly without dying first

Ascension.Spiritual enlightenment...going through..
1. Emotional rollercoaster
2. Stronger connection to nature
3. Changes in energy levels
4. A feeling that something has changed within you
5. Sudden awareness of recurring patterns or relationships
6. Food intolerances, allergies and cravings
7. A desire to "find yourself", change your social group, behaviour, job etc.
8 An increase in occurrences of coincidence
9. Quicker manifestations
10. A change in what you read, hobbies etc

Many of us here know instinctively that something will happen within this timeframe but what? We really don't know, myself included.

We can only search the 'Truth' and seek knowledge and try to find answers.

However what I do know is that the majority of the population have been guided by the PTW for their own evil agenda. And they will keep trying to suppress us. The masses need to realize this and adopt their own thought patterns and projections to create a new reality that will transcend them to the new world. I feel we are approaching massive change and this has all to do with Ascension.

We are all fed up with the LIE(the same old) and we are heading for change.

So the meaning of my post is straightforward.

Let us play another tune …

Let us all sing another song …

Let us all think another way…

Let us all live the life we deserve…

Let’s change the World as we want to see it.

You might find this of interest.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=14575

viking
Old 10-11-2009, 11:00 PM   #48
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Viking. I will keep looking out. Much of your last post I both understand, agree and resonate with.
I think the biologist in me is still resisting the crystalline structure change.

I found Jim Self through posts on this forum. I have just downloaded his latest free e-book here: http://www.masteringalchemy.com/

and I find the following :
------------------------------------------------------
When you enter the fifth-dimensional conscious-ness you experience a full reintegration with your Higher Self and merge with your Soul. This reconnection with your higher aspects allows you to once again know yourself at a Soul level. You begin to think from Heart and act from the wisdom of your Soul. Your innate, intuitive, spiritual abilities now become fully available to you again. These include clairvoyance, telepathy, abstract intuition, and many more. You become fully conscious, accessing the wisdom and information available within the higher multidimensional aspect of that which you have always been. There is no separation.
The higher dimensions operate within fields of awareness that are not accessible to the rational third or fourthdimensional mind. .....[snip]... learning to utilize sound, color, and geometry to weave shape and form. Magnetism, electromagnetism, patterns of Light, feelings of beauty and higher aspects of Love all come together to form the complexities of universities as well as the simplicity of a drop of water on a morning Lily. Alchemy is the very fabric of the fifth-dimension.
There is much that changes in the fifth-dimension; consciousness becomes broader, more dynamic than anything you can imagine in the third-dimension. Physical density ends, form becomes very fluid and the structure of the physical body turns into Light. Much of your DNA is reactivated and the portion of your brain that has been dormant for so long comes alive again.
The fifth-dimension vibrates at a very high, brilliant and fast frequency range of Light, Love and great beauty.
Heavy, dense thoughts and emotional vibrations such as reaction, anger, judgment, and fear cannot be held in the fifth-dimensional realm. In the fifth-dimensional frequency ranges of Light there are no limitations; all possibilities
are available for creation.

Perhaps its just semantics but this I can relate to more easily, in terms of pure nomenclature anyway. The first stage of spiritual tarot is to meet your Holy Guardian Angel (Higher Self) - the 'Prince' card....

Im still looking, just thought I would post this....thanks for your reply also.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:31 AM   #49
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Vidya for the info.. looks very interesting...I'll have a good read.

Anyway just to support what we have been saying on this thread, I thought I'd post these interesting findings...

2012 isn't the end of the world, Mayans insist
It can only get worse for him. Next month Hollywood's "2012" opens in cinemas, featuring earthquakes, meteor showers and a tsunami dumping an aircraft carrier on the White House.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091011/...apocalypse2012

“MEXICO CITY — Apolinario Chile Pixtun is tired of being bombarded with frantic questions about the Mayan calendar supposedly "running out" on Dec. 21, 2012. After all, it's not the end of the world.
Or is it?
Definitely not, the Mayan Indian elder insists. "I came back from England last year and, man, they had me fed up with this stuff."
"The Maya never said the world is going to end, they never said anything bad would happen necessarily, they're just recording this future anniversary on Monument Six."

Further reading…
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,563621,00.html

viking
Old 10-12-2009, 09:19 PM   #50
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post

Ascension - the changing from third dimension (3D) to fifth dimension (5D), to rise in frequencies. Our bodies are presently changing from a carbon-based cell to a crystalline-based cell to accommodate these higher frequencies. Our planet and those who choose to do so will soon be moving into the fifth dimension.
What happens to our friends that died before we make the jump??
If Helen can't go I'm not going
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote