Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 07-25-2009, 01:23 AM   #26
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: We do need to discuss what is going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
Mudra posted this on the Radiant Zone thread and I feel it applies to what is being said here. We need people who rub us up the wrong way.

Love Light and Peace

Z

(Thank you Mudra for your consistently profound and relevant posts)

Hm. I guess I'm one of the trouble makers around here.

It was never my intent to spoon feed anyone much less hold their hands and lead them around like some Pied Piper.

My only intents were to have people question everything they read or hear. Question until they are content with the answers. If the answers are not satisfactory then continue to question. Be cautious. Do not let anyone take your own sovereign authority to make decisions away from you when it comes to yourself and your loved ones. Be not paranoid but learn for yourself and then move forward. Everyone always has choices.

Winter Wolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:49 AM   #27
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

We all need to remember...in the big scheme of things it doesnt really matter what is happing on this planet, yes we all know we have been lied to our entire lives about everything, however in times of confusion if you cant get solace from within go outside on a dark clear night and look up at the universe and ponder the magnificants of it all...you cant help but feel it if you remain still and allow the energy to incompass you...also take a close look at the micro world...this is as infinate as the universe(s) it self...there is far more beyond our comprehension than we can fully understand while being part of this 3 dimensional construct. I say dont worry to much, just live your lives with love and value to all and all possibilities...
love to all
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:52 AM   #28
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Do you KNOW you can't really die? Are you ready to act as if you know it? That is the sort of courage that will be needed to do what needs to be done if things get really bad. We are on a path to tyranny. I have not seen signs of a turn around yet, but remain hopeful. Focusing on what THEY have planned will not help if you lack the courage to act. Learning what you are, and how powerful you are, and how powerful love is, and that we are all one, is the awakening that's most needed. This is not just "feel good" stuff. It's the heart of the matter.
Oh how true great post . How are some us getting ready to act when or if it comes to crunch time ?

With violence ? We have tried that before and some will again

With compliance ? Many will simply roll up their sleeves and hope for the best

With non - compliance ? some will do this as well.

The whole secret is in the first line . The secret to knowing who you are is right there . People talk of fear and running and hiding but once you understand the first line you know that you have fear beat . What`s inside you is what counts the outside is cover like the clothes we wear everyday.
Everyone you now know you will meet again someday . So you have your free will stay and take the medicine or refuse and possibly put your life in the balance .

I urge those in the areas of this FEMA exercise coming up to go with non - compliance , Do not speak with them do not let them in your homes, do not let them in your vehicles close the windows and lock the doors when you are in them, ignore them carry on as if they were not even there and above all else do not use violence

Last edited by Northern Boy; 07-25-2009 at 01:57 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:06 AM   #29
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Oh how true great post . How are some us getting ready to act when or if it comes to crunch time ?

With violence ? We have tried that before and some will again

With compliance ? Many will simply roll up their sleeves and hope for the best

With non - compliance ? some will do this as well.

The whole secret is in the first line . The secret to knowing who you are is right there . People talk of fear and running and hiding but once you understand the first line you know that you have fear beat . What`s inside you is what counts the outside is cover like the clothes we wear everyday.
Everyone you now know you will meet again someday . So you have your free will stay and take the medicine or refuse and possibly put your life in the balance .

I urge those in the areas of this FEMA exercise coming up to go with non - compliance , Do not speak with them do not let them in your homes, do not let them in your vehicles close the windows and lock the doors when you are in them, ignore them carry on as if they were not even there and above all else do not use violence
Sounds like good sound advice to me. I just wish I could explain this to my husband........He gets all bent out of shape when the census bureau comes around. OH LOL this s/b something else to see
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 05:57 AM   #30
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

throwing in my two sense...

what do we need to know in order to find out who we really are? how can we look out into the world around us, and make sense of the stagnate chaos?

in order to discover who we are, we have to start somewhere. at some point, we begin to feel like something is not right with the world. eventually, we start looking for what that might be. once we find a documentary about 911 or some other disclosure, our immediate response is 'oh ****'. it takes some time to work thru the kinks (fear) and take our power back. little by little, we march on.

during this time of discovery, we talk with our friends, family, co-workers, and most of the time discover that they do not want to awaken from their slumber. there is resistance all around. that resistance is fueling our change.

at some point, because we have researched and validated for ourselves that we have indeed been duped into believing we are who marketers (and our beliefs) say we are, we drop our attachment to an outcome (NATO= not attached to outcome).

we earned every ounce of wisdom to get to this point by observing our own reactions to the people we have shared information with, as it is a good indicator where our own fear level is around what we have learned. it is very humbling. and centering.

when we allow ourselves to disengage from the madness, there is a peacefulness. our reality shifts it's magnetics and things manifest in our lives that match our heart and mind. we see love in everything, as we know that it is all important in the process of self discovery.

sometimes, we see our fellow travelers wading in the middle of the river, waiting for the next shoe to drop, the next conspiracy to launch. at the same time, we know that one day they will see that it is a waste of energy, and join the other dreamers that WILL overlay this madness with a shiny new dream.

we have to live it, to be it. all in good time. remember to have compassion. this is all about energy, after all. don't forget about magnetism, gravity, and spin. just stay focused. live in the NOW, because the NOW is where we create the future now.

we increase our vibration,
by releasing the magnetic charge,
by KNOWING
what IT is
that was not ours to begin with.
the things we let go will still be there, but we will not see it as important. we are not in the game any more. we have a different understanding now, a new perspective to work with.

it all changes, all ways. just re.member.

we are free. be free.

edit: just watched the video on the first page. same page, same book, david just said it better.

Last edited by unlimited mind; 07-25-2009 at 06:25 AM.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote