Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 07-23-2009, 02:01 PM   #1
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default We do need to discuss what is going on

I see the postings saying, stop talking about this or that, we need to work on stopping the vaccination that is coming. Or we are in a rut, however it is said, we are being told to "shut-up". I do not agree as I am sure others feel the same way.

Yes, we do need to discuss what is going on to figure out how we will stop it and to put it out there for those who are still in denial of what is really happening. The ones thinking that we have some unforseen heroe working behing the scenes that will correct all that is wrong for us.

Here is a tape that says it better than I . So if you feel that you do not want to discuss what we are just move on..............It is important for those that are just waking up. It is needed

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: We do need to discuss what is going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I see the postings saying, stop talking about this or that, we need to work on stopping the vaccination that is coming....
I believe you're talking about me here.

What bothers me about the Obama debate is that what I've seen of it on the forum has come across to me as counterproductive.

But maybe there is no avoiding it. Obama is the President.

Can we have a constructive debate? Something that will accomplish something?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 05:02 PM   #3
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I see the postings saying, stop talking about this or that, we need to work on stopping the vaccination that is coming. Or we are in a rut, however it is said, we are being told to "shut-up". I do not agree as I am sure others feel the same way.

Yes, we do need to discuss what is going on to figure out how we will stop it and to put it out there for those who are still in denial of what is really happening. The ones thinking that we have some unforseen heroe working behing the scenes that will correct all that is wrong for us.

Here is a tape that says it better than I . So if you feel that you do not want to discuss what we are just move on..............It is important for those that are just waking up. It is needed
Yes you can see it every where at times a certain groups think it will be spreading fear and you should not even attempt to allow it in . It is plain and simple an attempt to stifle or censor your voice and never allow that to happen you have a right to speak and you should be heard regardless . Those that don`t like your message need not read or listen i equate it very much to trying to drive a car at rush hour with a blindfold on

If you walk down the train tracks and ignore the sound of the train does that mean the train wont hit you ? The Obama debate is constructive by saying and doing nothing you will always allow a wrong to perpetuate itself . If you do nothing now and then someone else runs for that office and wins later on the precedent has been set for that some one to retain office . The first thing B.O. did after his inauguration was to sign an executive order pertaining to his Birth certificate . There should be some record of it in Kenya why not start there and find it and present it to the American people for proof

Last edited by Northern Boy; 07-23-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 05:14 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Yes you can see it every where at times a certain groups think it will be spreading fear...
I RELATE TO THIS STRONGLY.

I would like to see an end to what I perceive as a mantra: the charge of "fear-mongering."

I'm sick to death of it.

Fear-mongering is used by people who are trying to get their way by fooling people with lies and obfuscation.

Fear is a healthy acknowledgment of evident danger which needs intelligent, responsible, action. This can't happen if people are stifled in public discourse by the indiscriminate label of "fear-mongering."
Old 07-23-2009, 05:38 PM   #5
happyhollergal

I completely agree that we need to discuss issues that are important to the general world population, not just our President. Some of those issues may produce fear, but if you turn a blind eye and deaf ear to them, you'll be caught off guard when things begin to take place. It was my understanding that Avalon was a place where folks could come to share information, but it seems to me that it has become another form of suppressing what others feel they want to talk about with others. We are obviously all not going to agree on all topics. If something you read doesn't sit quite well with you, move to a topic that does. I say that it's time to stop trying to choose what others feel is important, and basically mind your own business if it doesn't involve or concern you. This may sound harsh, but I've watched people here for the past 9 months tear each other apart the same way that the rest of the world does. Are we not here to help and share with one another? Maybe it's time that we stop being hypocrites. What you may not need to know, someone else who stops by, may find it intriguing and eye-opening. Love to all. May you sweep around your own front door today.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:19 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I totally agree with all of you...........

I am not just saying its the conversations of Obama..........not at all.

I am saying that just to sit and talk about "loving each other and honoriing each others path in life" is not enough

We do need to know all of it. I am not pointing fingers, but I am agreeing with what David Icke says and just saying........it is important and do not try to shut anyone up from saying what they feel in their heart.............If you dont want to hear it move to the next thread..............the one saying it, needs to say and understand it from others viewpoints without getting angry remarks thrown at her/him

Our Leaders want us to continue to let them do our thinking for us. To keep us from using our own free will and conciousness and thats that.

We are winning and new people waking up need to know what we are up against...............and whom !

I keep getting mixed feelings about Obama, only because part of me wants to believe along with so many others, he will help us. OK, so here is what I finally told myself................Leave that part out of it all and do what you need to do to make your own reality but dont forget what the leaders represent.

Some say Alex Jones is one of them, others say he isnt Well they could both be right if we are to always think for ourselfs............what does it matter? They have something to say and we listen.....what we do with the information is another story.

I am going to continue to learn everyday and repeat to others so they may make their own decisions just like I did

I thank all of those that have made this possible. All of the whistle blowers, even if I dont completely buy into their stories, at least I had the opportunity to hear it..............where would I be without it all............

So please, post your stories and let us decide without worrying about the attacks........I know I am guilty of that but I have taught myself a lesson through it all. A valuable lesson

I do not consider it judging but thats my opinion and if that is what I am doing, well then I am going to find that out as it must be a lesson I need taught. I call it putting the info out there
Old 07-23-2009, 06:48 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I just watched the video.

I love David Icke!!

Anyway, I think the title of this YouTube video is a little confusing, because I think David's message here is not to know exactly who is at the top in the hierarchy of control, but that we need to understand that the belief system we've all been raised in is false, and we need to trust OURSELVES that we're not crazy when we perceive thoughts and feelings that are contrary to what the mainstream puts out for us.

I think step one for the general public is to come to grips with at least one major lie. For me it was the discovery of the lie of the official story of 9-11. Once one major lie is understood, people can start to catch on, and they can start to learn to REALLY THINK FOR THEMSELVES and then really begin to TAKE ACTION to stop tyranny, or REFUSE TO COOPERATE with tyranny.

Discussing what's going on is ESSENTIAL to the process of discovering the lies.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:54 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

This is not how it happened for me. I am still learning, I dont think I will ever learn enough.

I had to hear a whole lot more than just 9/11 to wake up. I chalked it up as "rubbish" conspiracy gossip.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:00 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is not how it happened for me. I am still learning, I dont think I will ever learn enough.

I had to hear a whole lot more than just 9/11 to wake up. I chalked it up as "rubbish" conspiracy gossip.
What I meant was that something has to start the ball rolling.

I'm still learning, too, and will never stop.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:03 PM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Avalon is sort of a Mars Hill...if you know what I mean(no hints). Scary information and heated discussion is part of the game here. It's sort of a support group for paranoid schizophrenics. Sorry. Some people race cars...and some people argue on the internet. Certain threads and posters can be avoided...if one wishes to avoid them. Avalon is a real zoo...but sometimes I think that it is too polite and sanitized. But it's probably better to be closer to Kumbaya than to Alex Jones. There seems to be a healthy level of discussion here...but I wish there were several times more people involved...and more people who are clearly insiders or experts on the topics we discuss. What are you waiting for...Lucifer? A very deep discussion regarding Keylontic Science would be cool...for example.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-23-2009 at 07:47 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 07:16 PM   #11
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

the wake process teaches us as individuals to face the ultimate fear then go through it. it stops us relying on being spoon fed. its makes us use our discernment. it makes us use our reasoning.. its just like learning to read and write when you were a baby. all bets are off with info and knowledge.. its all up to the individual.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 07:30 PM   #12
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
the wake process teaches us as individuals to face the ultimate fear then go through it. it stops us relying on being spoon fed. its makes us use our discernment. it makes us use our reasoning.. its just like learning to read and write when you were a baby. all bets are off with info and knowledge.. its all up to the individual.

I sometimes still feel the need to be spoon fed...........I will be happy to get to such a spot. (I'm working at it )
Old 07-24-2009, 02:55 PM   #13
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I think we all need to agree that anything regarding the Bird Flu virus and the vaccine needs to be condensed to one thread....Maybe change the title to 'Any post regarding Flu or the Vaccinantion POST HERE'

It is getting rather silly with different threads popping up all over the place...I agree with you mntruthseeker this is a very serious issue and need to be take very seriously and addressed properly in order for us to take action...

Here is the latest update from her blog...

Update on the WHO plan for the take over of the USA from July 27th * Contact has been made to the German army to be involved in the FEMA/WHO take over of the USA from July 27th
By birdflu666

further reading
http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009...rom-july-27th/

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:26 PM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post

I think we all need to agree that anything regarding the Bird Flu virus and the vaccine needs to be condensed to one thread....Maybe change the title to 'Any post regarding Flu or the Vaccinantion POST HERE'

It is getting rather silly with different threads popping up all over the place...
We have had, I believe, 5 threads started on the same topic of the journalist filing charges (I think this is misleading but that's beside the point right now) regarding the flu/vaccination scenario.

I think duplicate threads is an issue generally on the forum, though.

I would like to suggest that people always do an advanced search, threads only, titles only, before establishing a new thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
...Update on the WHO plan for the take over of the USA from July 27th...
http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009...rom-july-27th/
I recognize that date July 27 from this thread.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:49 PM   #15
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We need to discuss what is going on
Note: "You" in the following = newly awakened person (nobody in particular).

Interesting discussion. The key issue that needs to be decided in many cases is whether something is really "going on", or whether it is fiction designed to scare people and perhaps make a few bucks in the process. If you talk about something that is fiction as if it were real, what purpose does that serve? Roller coaster rides can be fun because of the adrenaline kick, but is scaring yourself what you really want to do here?

There are many aspects to "awakening". For some, it is finding out that our government doesn't necessarily have our best interest at heart, is corrupt, and controlled by outside influences of various sorts. That's a start. Some are looking for "proof" of UFOs and ET visits. There is information that will help to get your started, but the real proof is to see for yourself. Some are just beginning to be aware of their own "paranormal" (actually quite normal) abilities.

So let's say you plow through tons of information and find out in a convincing way that mostly what you've been taught all your life is lies. Good start! Now what? Do you start believing all of the non-MSM conspiracy stuff on the internet? Watch out! There are many more lies there as well, and the path to determining what's real and what isn't is dark and murky. If you choose to discuss this stuff, at least be open to the possibility that it's bunk. Don't Panic!

I've been an atheist most of my life. No longer, but that's not the issue here. The point is that I'm quite comfortable with not knowing all the answers, and without deciding whether something is true or false when there just isn't much in the way of reliable information. (I would name some topics, but I'm sure I'd **** some people off and generate a useless side discussion). However, if I'm convinced something is fiction for the purpose of generating fear, I'll say so. You can choose to ignore me, I won't mind at all.

Do you KNOW you can't really die? Are you ready to act as if you know it? That is the sort of courage that will be needed to do what needs to be done if things get really bad. We are on a path to tyranny. I have not seen signs of a turn around yet, but remain hopeful. Focusing on what THEY have planned will not help if you lack the courage to act. Learning what you are, and how powerful you are, and how powerful love is, and that we are all one, is the awakening that's most needed. This is not just "feel good" stuff. It's the heart of the matter.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:37 PM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
...We are on a path to tyranny...
To me, this is as evident as it can possibly be.

And I feel that members who scoff, make jokes, ridicule, change the subject, and accuse others of "fear mongering" when threads are started that deal with the handwriting that is on the wall regarding tyranny, are making a bad situation even harder for people who are doing their best to try to face up to what's happening and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Quote:
Focusing on what THEY have planned will not help if you lack the courage to act. Learning what you are, and how powerful you are, and how powerful love is, and that we are all one, is the awakening that's most needed. This is not just "feel good" stuff. It's the heart of the matter.
Beautifully stated!!

Thank you for your post.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:39 PM   #17
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Do you KNOW you can't really die? Are you ready to act as if you know it? That is the sort of courage that will be needed to do what needs to be done if things get really bad. We are on a path to tyranny. I have not seen signs of a turn around yet, but remain hopeful. Focusing on what THEY have planned will not help if you lack the courage to act. Learning what you are, and how powerful you are, and how powerful love is, and that we are all one, is the awakening that's most needed. This is not just "feel good" stuff. It's the heart of the matter.[/QUOTE]

I just finished listening to David Icke's speach from Melbourne and I did get that message finally. You are absolutely right and I got the message loud and clear.

Its all a learning process and we need to do something more to bring about the change we are all working on. The one that we will see as the end results of our working together.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:43 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...Its all a learning process and we need to do something more to bring about the change we are all working on. The one that we will see as the end results of our working together.
BRAVO!!!
Old 07-24-2009, 09:03 PM   #19
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I just finished listening to David Icke's speach from Melbourne and I did get that message finally. You are absolutely right and I got the message loud and clear.

Its all a learning process and we need to do something more to bring about the change we are all working on. The one that we will see as the end results of our working together.
I like Icke's "non-compliance" dance. It seems to me that if we just step out from under the pyramid as he spoke of, then we are doing are part. I simply won't support and comply with things that do not resonate truth for me anymore. No anger, no hatred, no sadness, just being me and doing what I will to do because I AM FREE
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:08 PM   #20
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Nor will I any longer. I struggle with this but this time I vow not to give up...........I will fight my brain and follow my heart........oh my this is hard.

It brings to mind the one man up against all the tanks rolling down the streets of china.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:27 PM   #21
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

We The People of Earth need to become the Powers That Be. It shouldn't be Us vs Them. Us should be Them(sic). We The People of Earth need to treat the Powers That Be as equals. We The People of Earth need to know as much as they know...and become as well connected as they are. We The People of Earth need to be the Elites. With all of the information currently available on the internet...and with the instant communication with people around the world via the internet...We The People of Earth have no excuse for not doing this. There is still time. But We The People of Earth need to act quickly. Conduit Closing.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-24-2009 at 11:33 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:27 PM   #22
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

Mudra posted this on the Radiant Zone thread and I feel it applies to what is being said here. We need people who rub us up the wrong way.

Love Light and Peace

Z

(Thank you Mudra for your consistently profound and relevant posts)
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 12:50 AM   #23
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All...

I will volunteer to be the person that rubs up against you in the wrong way. Ortho actually hit the nail on the head. Each of us have the means of communication via internet/email. Something I've done along with other projects in the works is look up military bases either in your area, state, country and email the appropriate department a couple of the key links via email such as (www.medicalvoices.org) and the Jane Burg lawsuit. Summarize it with with something tactfully written out, so they don't immediately dismiss it as conspiracy theory propaganda. Of course there are other options too, but let's get to it.

In other words, stop talking about the tyranny and help negate it. Otherwise you are just as unawake as those you mention on these threads via Camelot and Avalon. Work towards manifesting a different experience than that which is planned for you.

Thereafter, perhaps we can start a thread talking about what each of us did.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:03 AM   #24
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

PS- You can broaden the list to Hospitals (Dr. Staff), Police Stations, and and Media Outlets.

Even if you trigger a few, you've made more conscious than there was before your effort.

I hope I don't come across as rude, for it is not the intent at all.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:18 AM   #25
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Focusing on what THEY have planned will not help if you lack the courage to act. Learning what you are, and how powerful you are, and how powerful love is, and that we are all one, is the awakening that's most needed. This is not just "feel good" stuff. It's the heart of the matter.

I always appreciate your way to view things Jnana : composed, balanced and wise.

Loving kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote