Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 07-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Information from Dr. Bill Deagle

From Project Camelot:

State of the Planet
The Project Camelot Blog

18 July 2009 - update

• A conversation with Dr. Bill Deagle covering the up to the minute details on the deadly qualities of the vaccine; plans of the NWO and the WHO; earth changes and more...Must Listen!

Dr. Bill Deagle Update July 18, 2009

We are going to convene a Panel of Experts to discuss the issues with the vaccine, tamiflu and the mutating H1N1 TBA possibly as early as this Thursday, July 30.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:50 PM   #2
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Information from Dr. Bill Deagle

It was a good interview but unfortunately didn't tell me anything I already knew. All I can say is we need to find a safe place and be prepared.
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 09:03 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I still do not know how, logistically, they would carry out the forced vaccination, unless the number of people refusing was very small...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:54 PM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I still do not know how, logistically, they would carry out the forced vaccination, unless the number of people refusing was very small...
Thanks burgundia for actually thinking logically about this! Glad to see it! Forced vaccinations here in America= impossible!

Last edited by Dantheman62; 07-20-2009 at 02:39 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:00 PM   #5
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I think that is what we don't know.... How many will refuse?

I have no way to tell if it's a lot of people or just a few, and thus what will the remifications be? Will they pressure large corporations to fire people who refuse by reason they are "endangering" their fellow employees and customers?
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:10 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I think that is what we don't know.... How many will refuse?

I have no way to tell if it's a lot of people or just a few, and thus what will the remifications be? Will they pressure large corporations to fire people who refuse by reason they are "endangering" their fellow employees and customers?
Does anyone have any ideas of how we can unite as a Nation to refuse?

Maybe we need to purposely shut down the Nation. Stay home. All of us.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:48 PM   #7
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

They have already told people that they are going to use the schools to do the vaccination why go there and get it . The way i see it they are planning on grabbing those that refuse the shot and what better way to do it then right at the schools . you show up refuse the shot and then your thrown in a pen and when they have enough your transported to Club FEMA.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:51 PM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
They have already told people that they are going to use the schools to do the vaccination why go there and get it . The way i see it they are planning on grabbing those that refuse the shot and what better way to do it then right at the schools . you show up refuse the shot and then your thrown in a pen and when they have enough your transported to Club FEMA.
This has officially been announced in Canada, right? When is it to begin?
Old 07-19-2009, 12:13 AM   #9
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Simple, when they tell me i have to have it, i tell them to shove it up there ass first. i wont have it, not yet any how
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:23 AM   #10
Spiralmind

Well, I, for one, will refuse the vaccinations. Hope they warm up my spot at FEMA for me.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:13 AM   #11
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Information from Dr. Bill Deagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
This has officially been announced in Canada, right? When is it to begin?

What has been officially announced in Canada is that they have more than enough swine flu vaccine (2 or 3 shots per individual) for the whole population and a surplus to give to developing countries if needed.
The target population first on the Agenda is the schoolchildren, those who have chronic disorders (disabled), and the First Nations people.
It begins in September. It is not mandatory YET!..........
__________________________________________________ _________
When the going gets tough, the tough get going.............(Anon)
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:51 AM   #12
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post

What has been officially announced in Canada is that they have more than enough swine flu vaccine (2 or 3 shots per individual) for the whole population and a surplus to give to developing countries if needed.
The target population first on the Agenda is the schoolchildren, those who have chronic disorders (disabled), and the First Nations people.
It begins in September. It is not mandatory YET!..........
__________________________________________________ _________
When the going gets tough, the tough get going.............(Anon)
I think the drug companies likely would love to flood the market, like Merck did with school girls for cervical cancer vaccines (a competitor was close on their heels with a similar product), but there are too many questions still.

"A fully licensed vaccine against H1N1 flu may not be ready until the end of the year, months after a second wave of flu is expected to hit Canada in the fall, World Health Organization officials said Monday.

"That would leave Canada and other nations to decide whether to invoke emergency measures and vaccinate people with only limited information about safety and dosing."
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/loc...-50710052.html
Old 07-19-2009, 07:18 AM   #13
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

I always say I'm not going to listen

to this guy. M.D. can stand for Minor Deity you know. There is some good

info there; I just think he is a disinfo guy put out there to bring fear to

the planet. Even if these are plans by the PTB it does not mean

they will be successful. I've noticed anytime he is called on any of his

info he changes the subject. The panel will all be his chronies and it will be

the gospel according to Dr. Deagle, and here, buy this supplement from

me and my friends. Go back a listen to his other predictions and see

if they have come true. Question authority, even this one.

I would like to remind everyone we are part of the Creator and we have

free will.

Blessings
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:34 AM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by addalight View Post
...The panel will all be his chronies...
Here is the panel:
  • True Ott, ND, PhD
  • Alexander S. Jones
  • Alex Studer
  • Mayer Eisenstein, MD, JD
  • Russell Blaylock, MD

Dr. Ott has his name associated with a petition for injunctive and declaratory relief and damages. Look for it on this website: http://www.vacinfo.org/

Alexander S. Jones' name is mentioned regarding an injunction against forced vaccination on Dr. Deagle's website: http://www.nutrimedical.com/news.jht...w&news.id=2127

Alex Studer is associated with a commercial website for the purpose of teaching the layman to take legal action. Here is the website: http://www.jurisdictionary.com/

Mayer Eisenstein, MD, JD is associated with this website:
http://www.homefirst.com/

Russell Blaylock, MD is associated with this website:
http://www.russellblaylockmd.com/

For people who want to do something to help the situation we're in, please participate on the thread "A Legal Militia."
Old 07-19-2009, 10:34 AM   #15
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

How do they know if you had the shot? Why can't you just tell them you already had it?
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:27 AM   #16
kari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by addalight View Post
I always say I'm not going to listen

to this guy. M.D. can stand for Minor Deity you know. There is some good

info there; I just think he is a disinfo guy put out there to bring fear to

the planet. Even if these are plans by the PTB it does not mean

they will be successful. I've noticed anytime he is called on any of his

info he changes the subject. The panel will all be his chronies and it will be

the gospel according to Dr. Deagle, and here, buy this supplement from

me and my friends. Go back a listen to his other predictions and see

if they have come true. Question authority, even this one.

I would like to remind everyone we are part of the Creator and we have

free will.

Blessings
When there is a seriuos outbreak like there seems to be(if it`s true) then people should join together and not take advantage of the situation and try to make money, that is one thing that pisses me off and i feel the person or persons behind the help they try to offer, is not serious if that is the issue, greed, help should be provided to everybody in times like this, not to profit from it, if i would have means or vitamins i would give it away, or so it would cover the costs to produce it, not make money in a emergency situation like we maybe are in.
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:31 AM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari View Post
When there is a seriuos outbreak like there seems to be(if it`s true) then people should join together and not take advantage of the situation and try to make money, that is one thing that pisses me off and i feel the person or persons behind the help they try to offer, is not serious if that is the issue, greed, help should be provided to everybody in times like this, not to profit from it, if i would have means or vitamins i would give it away, or so it would cover the costs to produce it, not make money in a emergency situation like we maybe are in.
Kari
Dr. Deagle has to make a living just like you, me, and everyone else on the planet.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:42 PM   #18
kari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Dr. Deagle has to make a living just like you, me, and everyone else on the planet.
But if that means to profit on people that are in a tight spot, then he loses all the credibility in my eyes, it`s like telling a person that is about to drown, give me ten dollars and i`ll pull you out of the water, if you don`t pay i`ll let you sink to the bottom of the ocean.Help people everywhere and do what you can, to think about making money in times like this, makes them no better than the PTB.If it is the greed that drives people, then GOD help us all.Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:45 PM   #19
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
It's called Martial Law. Once that's declared they can force you to do anything. If you simply mean man power, that's what the UN and Blackwater are for, in case you refuse.

You don't think they built all these external military forces and concentration camps for nothing, do you?
Old 07-19-2009, 10:52 PM   #20
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
How do they know if you had the shot? Why can't you just tell them you already had it?
C'mon guys. Talk about wishful thinking. I'm hopeful like everyone else but this is 2009, I think they can accurately keep track of who's been vaccinated and who hasn't.

You don't even need an absurd amount of man power to enforce mandatory vaccination. Once its made mandatory you then target individuals. Those who don't comply will be dealt with. If these cause protests and riots, which is exactly what they want, they're prepared for that.

They've been preparing for this for decades. You think they have 600 million shots and 800+ concentration camps just for show? You think Blackwater is just for show?

For the record, I hope there isn't mandatory vaccination, and I hope nobody gets put in a concentration. However, I've read history, and hope isn't enough.

We know for a fact the governments prepared for something big. I think it would be wise to be prepared too. Just my thoughts.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:41 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari View Post
But if that means to profit on people that are in a tight spot, then he loses all the credibility in my eyes, it`s like telling a person that is about to drown, give me ten dollars and i`ll pull you out of the water, if you don`t pay i`ll let you sink to the bottom of the ocean.Help people everywhere and do what you can, to think about making money in times like this, makes them no better than the PTB.If it is the greed that drives people, then GOD help us all.Kari
Dr. Deagle did not set up shop to profit from this tight spot we're all in. He has had a radio show on nutritional supplements prior to this situation.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:46 PM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramik View Post
C'mon guys. Talk about wishful thinking. I'm hopeful like everyone else but this is 2009, I think they can accurately keep track of who's been vaccinated and who hasn't.

You don't even need an absurd amount of man power to enforce mandatory vaccination. Once its made mandatory you then target individuals. Those who don't comply will be dealt with. If these cause protests and riots, which is exactly what they want, they're prepared for that.

They've been preparing for this for decades. You think they have 600 million shots and 800+ concentration camps just for show? You think Blackwater is just for show?

For the record, I hope there isn't mandatory vaccination, and I hope nobody gets put in a concentration. However, I've read history, and hope isn't enough.

We know for a fact the governments prepared for something big. I think it would be wise to be prepared too. Just my thoughts.
We all need to be thinking of what we can do to try to push back on mandatory vaccinations. Please see this thread, where Dr. Deagle has demonstrated leadership for the good of us all.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:47 PM   #23
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Dr Deagle is very obviously very educated and informed.
An articulate super intelligent man.

However also appears to be a 'fear junkie' Ive never heard so much doom and gloom than listening to all of his project camelot interviews including the latest phonecall.

Seems to believe that everything will lead to a 'worse case scenario'.
In Oz that is something we call 'Murphy's Law'.

I enjoy listening to 'Dr Doom' regardless for his perspective and insights.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:11 AM   #24
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Dr Deagle is very obviously very educated and informed.
An articulate super intelligent man.

However also appears to be a 'fear junkie' Ive never heard so much doom and gloom than listening to all of his project camelot interviews including the latest phonecall.

Seems to believe that everything will lead to a 'worse case scenario'.
In Oz that is something we call 'Murphy's Law'.

I enjoy listening to 'Dr Doom' regardless for his perspective and insights.
You don't think we're going to get major earth changes? Specifically what part do you think he exaggerated?
Old 07-20-2009, 12:21 AM   #25
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You don't think we're going to get major earth changes? Specifically what part do you think he exaggerated?
I'm more talking about the 'global pandemic' with massively increased 'lethality'.

I could list several more.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote