Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 03-21-2009, 01:57 AM   #1
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Default Worst case scenario in the U.S. and elsewhere

Hypothetical Situation:

Police Forces are Federalized
Supply of Food and Necessities Cut Off
All Monetary Institutions Closed
Loss of Power, Heat, etc.
Armed Soldiers Rounding up "Non Enemy Combatants" and Protesters

And the list goes on....

And so I was thinking...

What will I do if **** does hit the fan sometime soon?
Will I give in?
Will I fight?
What will others do?
What will you do?
What if people like us are detained because we know and seek the truth?
Have any of us really thought about this?
Should we have a common destination to fall back to?
A place to gather kindred spirits and plan a rebellion against the elite?
A place to wait out the storm?

Please, lend me your thoughts.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:05 AM   #2
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Worst case scenario in the U.S. and elsewhere

Great question, i try to keep in mind the phrase,not my will but your will. Under no circumstance, am i takeing the mark. So i'm constantly preparing to enter the portal if thats the creator's will.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:42 AM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Lorien: I too have thought about this quite a bit......& I like the idea of a gathering place for us of like mind to get to, & decide what to do next. I think fighting THPB would be a waste of our energy. So for me I would be conserving my energy for survival & staying sane during the difficult phase. I truly believe that there time now is short, so its a matter of holding our ground, our energy & waiting patiently until we "know" what the next move is.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:05 AM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

My simplistic way of looking at it is to just be prepared and try and stay one step ahead!

Police Forces are Federalized= I don't worry about police because I'm not doing anything wrong!

Supply of Food and Necessities Cut Off= That's what growing a garden is all about and getting a water filter!

All Monetary Institutions Closed= I don't have any money anyway, LOL, and that's what the barter system is all about!

Loss of Power, Heat, etc.= Doesn't really matter now because summer's coming up and you don't need it, and you'll have all summer to prepare for winter!

Armed Soldiers Rounding up "Non Enemy Combatants" and Protesters= So don't be a non enemy combatant, and don't protest, just go with the flow!

What will I do if **** does hit the fan sometime soon? = That's where being prepared comes in, I myself am going to my aunts in southern Illinois and meeting up with my brother and sisters. My aunt knows everybody in her town from the judge, to the doctors, to the grocery store owners and managers, to all the liquor distributors, and plus she always has a big garden and lives on a lake!

Will I give in?= No, there's plenty of places to hide because it's a big country!

Will I fight? = Depends, if myself or family's mortality is at stake, yes!

What will others do? = Doesn't matter!

What will I do?= Explained above!

I somewhat disagree with this idea that you need to be in a group to survive.
One of the reasons of this forum is to learn how to survive and I think you need to learn how to survive as if you were on your own, because you might be. If you don't know how to fish and hunt and grow food yet, you better learn and there's plenty of info here and in the Avalon Library.

I'm lucky because that's all second hand for me because I grew up fishing and hunting and camping and all that good stuff, so surviving is going to be the easy part for me. The hard part is just to have to possibly go back to the stone age ways of living, which actually won't be that hard if you're prepared.

And that's my two cents worth! LOL!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:48 AM   #5
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Worst case scenario in the U.S. and elsewhere

Thats a good attitude Dan!

Most of us have been preparing and adjusting too these possibilities for a while now?
The keys words~ I suggest too survival are to stay focused in your (meditative)
manifestations of what you (envision) and would like your future to be> be flexible
and try to maintain a purposeful calmness within yourself

The future is going to be ~kind of~ like this

Last edited by giovonni; 03-21-2009 at 06:55 AM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:54 AM   #6
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

True gio!, I've always said that life is a carnival, you just have to pick the best ride!
Old 03-21-2009, 07:05 AM   #7
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Man made Super Ebola.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:18 AM   #8
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Yep I've been pondering this thought for all my life it seems.

It's kind of sad, growing up, I never had a glimpse of hope for the future until Camelot.

But still when I look out my window at times, I cant help but imagine mushroom crowds over NORAD or a virus plagued world and I'm left to wander a mutated planet side. Kind of a fallout situation. Can't help it.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #9
vipassana
Avalon Senior Member

Sometimes I wonder what will happen to me and my two teenage children when/if things get rough. I'm alone because my family think I'm weird so they avoid me. Despite trying I've never been able to meet any like minded people so I only have acquaintences. I have a water filter, a growing food store and a vegetable garden and an attitude that whatever happens I'll have to stay calm and deal with it. Scary? yes Lonely? yes. Most of the time I just live in the day and keep trying to make a true friend/s. Internet is OK but I'd like to meet people off line.
vipassana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:22 AM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

When people are heading to the food shops I'll be off to buy ply wood to board up my windows
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 01:21 PM   #11
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the replies so far everyone.

I understand the need to prepare, and I am doing as much as possible. I do meditate and try to maintain a positive outlook on life as much as is possible these days.

However, I'm sure there are others in situations such as mine. I don't have a lot of money to stock up on food supplies, or anything to barter with. I don't have land that I can garden on or any natural water sources near by. I have bills and debt(due to medical issues) that require me to work my ass off.

What happens if we do end up in a situation like Machinamentum said where half of our country is an abandoned wasteland do to nuclear attack or cataclysmic weather or something of the sort? Where do we go?

I'm not being paranoid or freaking out about it, i'm actually quite calm. Just trying to get a feel for reactions to various scenarios.

Thanks again!
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:53 PM   #12
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

I think this is a 2 fold question, you have 2 scenerios going , The intercity scenerio and the rural community scenerio.

We have all heard of the drum beating of if the yo yo starts to unravel it will be time to leave the city. I've read some posts here of individuals who have limited means . May I suggest networking with a church in a rural area now if you have no other means of maybe another avalon member on this site can send a private email to those with limited resources on a one on one basis in there area for a back up plan. And if none of those work yes your gonna need to dig in and just do as much as you possibly can.

Rural areas , most will come together, I would say most rural areas will help secure there own towns and assist law enforcement when needed , many rural areas are self sufficcient to a certain degree.

None of this will be easy by any means.
Police Forces federalized- Just like D62 said , if your not doing anything wrong
whats the worry there.

Supply/Food - Do what you can , and yes gardens , stock some rice and dried beans / it's cheap and you can mix anything with rice, and some books on creative cooking, lots of soups.

Monetary institutions closed- If the dollar keeps going the way it is , who really cares at that point, there won't be enough people to reposess anything and there won't be any buyers either. And for all the gold talk , you can't eat gold or protect yourself with it.!

Loss of power- kerosene lamps, wood stoves, generator, propane has an indefinate shelf life, lots of matchs , solar option .

Armed solidier rounding up - Everyone knows whats right and whats wrong , well most do , I was thinking about this on the way home last night, we all know there is a certain amount of society that runs the dark side, Thats why we have the legal system and correctional facilities.

If xxxx hits the fans, - stay alert to your enviroment, you already have your plan right? If you don't you need to. I live in a town of 3000 and have another back up plan with another after that. There are a few friends and family to network with but Just like Vipassana said , I have a whole bunch of family members and friends who don't want to hear it , ya and they think I'm wacked too. So be it keep moving forward and stay with the light.

Will I give in - If I see a bus and they want us all to board from a safe place , I think you can figure out that answer.

Will I fight- Communities banding together helping law enforcement in their area for security reasons , absolutely I'll help.

What will others do - Keep it tight, keep it close- buy yourself a short wave radio that you can run off a mini solar panel, it's about $280.00 U.S. That way you can hear whats going on around the world with no power grid. Stay informed and stay focused and help others if you can. Just be reserved as you lend a hand.

Just do what you can do for yourself first and back up for others if need be.
And the most important part thru all of this , pray, and create positive energy.
My girlfriend tells me all the time, were gonna be alright, and shes much more connected than I am.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:55 PM   #13
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Lorien, remember it's not always what you have, to barter with, it can also be what you know. I think everybody has a quality that can be useful, whether they know it or not!

Last edited by Dantheman62; 03-21-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:08 PM   #14
Swanny
I dont need a label !

My advice is hide stuff, and not all in one place, there will be people that want what you have and will take it if they can, just in case they do you should have most of your stock hidden.
When it calms down a bit then it will be safe to barter and share etc.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:18 PM   #15
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

i think i will try an find DANTHEMAN an move in with him !!!
its a big ocean but i'll get accross somehow !!!
kindest regards dave caster
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:59 PM   #16
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Oh and I have a lot more than pop guns too!

Last edited by Dantheman62; 03-21-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:04 PM   #17
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

On the Dr. Deagle show a few days ago he said that China thinks that it is China's turn to rule the world. One possible invasion of the USA scenario is they come in and give you a chance to leave, and then for those that stay, they release a weaponized race-specific virus to wipe out the rest. He talked about the genetic engineering they are doing to produce super-soldiers with incredible capacities.

Another source said the USA is so in debt to other nations, they are just going to come in and divvy up the country and China will get the Pacific NW where I live.

China!?! Frack!

All this makes me want to concoct a plan to move to South America while it is still possible to to escape, but I doubt I can pull that one off. And I'm pretty sure the global white hats are busy foiling as many nefarious plots as possible. And I'm pretty sure, I'm stuck right here in Eastern Oregon, feeling like the weirdest one in town.

So for my escape plan, I turned off Deagle and switched to Dan Winter, sacred geometry, creation, bliss, DNA and how to become a star ... and much more.

Dan Winter - The Purpose of DNA (PL)
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...2600B522EA25FD
{English with Polish subtitles}
In part 6 he talks about GMO food and how it may cost you your soul.
Part 7 - there is a beautiful animation of the holy grail
By part 9 he is talking about the borg and the issue of the White Powder Gold, ORME, Ormus that some people are consuming
Part 10 - The gold powder and the "beehive" of the Orion queen culture and "royal" family, reign of terror vs using the song of the blissful heart.
Part 11 - The problem with the white powder consumption is there is no individuation
Part 12 - and with only one source of Phi-re, everyone is phase embedded into total telepathy and you can no longer imagine yourself separate. The white powder gold is external technology.

What makes your heart sing? Bliss is the inside out technology that creates miracles and synchronicity in your life. In a different video series, Winter spoke of a Sufi saying: "Only love bends the light so only love creates." Compassion is feeling outside-in - it is shareable - it is the true "heart of gold" and the effects extend beyond this earth world after death. "Bliss is what makes us stars."

Here is a page, with lots of graphics, about the heart of everything:
http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/p...eartofSun.html

A Powerpoint presentation:
http://www.goldenmean.info/implosionweb/

Film library:
http://www.goldenmean.info/implosionmovies/

Last edited by Karen; 03-21-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:11 AM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...If you don't know how to fish and hunt and grow food yet, you better learn and there's plenty of info here and in the Avalon Library...
Good advice.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:16 AM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
... I think everybody has a quality that can be useful, whether they know it or not!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:28 AM   #20
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Well for me as i see it I`m not being Chipped and not going to the big slave round up if it happens and they show up here They will have to shoot me cause I ain`t going to no slave camp . My decision and gut tells me many going to camps aren`t coming out ever and will be chipped upon entering them
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:34 AM   #21
sleepingnomore

If you leave you run from one scenario to another. I want to be someplace where I can offer as much solace to people as possible, even if the outcome is not good.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:59 AM   #22
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
On the Dr. Deagle show a few days ago he said that China thinks that it is China's turn to rule the world. One possible invasion of the USA scenario is they come in and give you a chance to leave, and then for those that stay, they release a weaponized race-specific virus to wipe out the rest. He talked about the genetic engineering they are doing to produce super-soldiers with incredible capacities.

Another source said the USA is so in debt to other nations, they are just going to come in and divvy up the country and China will get the Pacific NW where I live.

China!?! Frack!

All this makes me want to concoct a plan to move to South America while it is still possible to to escape, but I doubt I can pull that one off. And I'm pretty sure the global white hats are busy foiling as many nefarious plots as possible. And I'm pretty sure, I'm stuck right here in Eastern Oregon, feeling like the weirdest one in town.

So for my escape plan, I turned off Deagle and switched to Dan Winter, sacred geometry, creation, bliss, DNA and how to become a star ... and much more.

Dan Winter - The Purpose of DNA (PL)
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...2600B522EA25FD
{English with Polish subtitles}
In part 6 he talks about GMO food and how it may cost you your soul.
Part 7 - there is a beautiful animation of the holy grail
By part 9 he is talking about the borg and the issue of the White Powder Gold, ORME, Ormus that some people are consuming
Part 10 - The gold powder and the "beehive" of the Orion queen culture and "royal" family, reign of terror vs using the song of the blissful heart.
Part 11 - The problem with the white powder consumption is there is no individuation
Part 12 - and with only one source of Phi-re, everyone is phase embedded into total telepathy and you can no longer imagine yourself separate. The white powder gold is external technology.

What makes your heart sing? Bliss is the inside out technology that creates miracles and synchronicity in your life. In a different video series, Winter spoke of a Sufi saying: "Only love bends the light so only love creates." Compassion is feeling outside-in - it is shareable - it is the true "heart of gold" and the effects extend beyond this earth world after death. "Bliss is what makes us stars."

Here is a page, with lots of graphics, about the heart of everything:
http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/p...eartofSun.html

A Powerpoint presentation:
http://www.goldenmean.info/implosionweb/

Film library:
http://www.goldenmean.info/implosionmovies/
thanks karen for the info on dan winters! he's terrific...watching the video now...seems to corroborate what i read from alex collier and bashar .
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:29 AM   #23
Triaxis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post

China!?! Frack!
China does not have the military power to take the world, either now, or even a decade from now. Their Navy is way to small, and unlike the US, they are hemmed in by powers such as Russia, Japan and India...

They can't just come in to the US, mainly because their relatively pitiful fleet would be blown out of the water before they even got half way across the pacific. Even an invasion in tandum with Russia, Japan would be doomed to failure.

I will also say that any invasion attempt by the US into China would fail miserably as well.

The US is not some weak little country. It is the strongest - even now. The idea that other counties are going to waltz in and divvy up the US is ludicrous really.

As to the debt...

Say if I had a printing press and someone swapped their currency they printed for my currency that I printed. And then after a time, they came back and said they wanted their money back, but in hard assets.

I would turn around and tell them politely that no, they can not have any of my assets, but I will gladly print them out the money I owe them. Sure, it may devalue it, but bad luck. If it devalues to much, well, I throw away the old template and start printing out different money instead. I've still got my assets, so my new money will be well backed and worth something.

Now they would be very displeased about this, I am sure. But if I had, say, the biggest Navy, Army and Nuclear arsenal, and huge internal raw material resources at my disposal, as well as 280 million people to back it up. And they had only lots of people but less of the rest, well, there would be little they could do about it......

That's exactly how the U.S is going to clear their debts IMO - they are going to inflate their way out of it. And there is little China can do about it.
Triaxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:55 AM   #24
Myplanet2
In The Mists

China owns a lot of the USA's wealth by now. They own a lot of dollars, companies, and real estate, and hold a lot of US debt.

When they want to redeem any of their investment in the above, and if they are refused, then the credibility of the US will suffer. And that would matter big time. The US has moved so much of it's manufacturing off shore that it would take too long to generate a local economy again. There would be revolution long before it could happen. It would never come down to military confrontation. It would never have to.

The weasel PTB's that run the US will abandon ship with pockets full at the first hint their pillage is coming to an end.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:51 AM   #25
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triaxis View Post
China does not have the military power to take the world, either now, or even a decade from now. Their Navy is way to small, and unlike the US, they are hemmed in by powers such as Russia, Japan and India...
If China joined forces they could do whatever they like.
And as Myplanet2 says if tptb decide to give the US to China it doesn't matter how big the American navy is