Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 04-19-2009, 10:25 PM   #26
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ivan "Evon" Stein 2012 Presentation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
Which raises an interesting point burgundia - which is better, to live in fear, possibly for years, waiting for the end, and knowing that when it comes there is nowhere to run to, or to live happily in blissful ignorance?

Personally, I don't bother with the doom-and-gloomers' forecasts, they are what are helping to drag us down by feeding our fears.

Just keep in mind that whenever the end comes, wherever you are, you will end up in a far, far better place which will be full of peace and love.
Lovely Brinty
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:59 AM   #27
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

awesome links! thanks
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:42 AM   #28
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

maybe the ancients now something. like with noah's ark. sounds like a good place to be when it all breaks loose. off shore???
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:17 AM   #29
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Ivan "Evon" Stein 2012 Presentation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
sounds like a good place to be when it all breaks loose. off shore???
Not for me bud.. picture that wave from the perfect storm X 50.

Id like my feet planted firmly on the ground.. even if that ground is shaking.

Hopefully we are not on that timeline.. or will ascend before hand or something.

It doesnt help to think about it too much, fear sets in (daath vader grabbing you by the balls!).

I need to focus on gratitude and love/unity and taking time to enjoy my life NOW and pursuing my dreams. Being an inspiration to others..
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:46 AM   #30
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Not for me bud.. picture that wave from the perfect storm X 50.

Id like my feet planted firmly on the ground.. even if that ground is shaking.

Hopefully we are not on that timeline.. or will ascend before hand or something.

It doesnt help to think about it too much, fear sets in (daath vader grabbing you by the balls!).

I need to focus on gratitude and love/unity and taking time to enjoy my life NOW and pursuing my dreams. Being an inspiration to others..
Im smack in the middle of oceania. bay area. if the model of the new world comes to pass. Im not so sure I want to hang around for the aftermath. just to witness such an advent would make my day. my thought was that if one got to deeper water the swells would be absorbed by the volume. with the right boat. it wouldn't matter how many time one went a$$ over tea kettle. things don't look good for america in this model. esp the west coast. no fear here. Im actually excited. nervous with anticipation. Im more concerned with the youth making it. like family. my son. who is 18 this year. who lives in seattle. canada looks to be the best bet from around here. given this is correct.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:15 AM   #31
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
Im smack in the middle of oceania. bay area.
Don't want to be alarmist, but SF is the last place I'd want to be on your whole continent.

I remember this statement from the 'Hidden Hand - widow of opportunity' dialogue (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg1):

"San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner. "

and also Billy Meier was taken into the future and watched SF completely destroyed he was quite effected by what he saw.

Canada does sound like a good plan.

Best wishes my friend.

Last edited by Luminari; 04-25-2009 at 12:10 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:06 AM   #32
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
Which raises an interesting point burgundia - which is better, to live in fear, possibly for years, waiting for the end, and knowing that when it comes there is nowhere to run to, or to live happily in blissful ignorance?

Personally, I don't bother with the doom-and-gloomers' forecasts, they are what are helping to drag us down by feeding our fears.

Just keep in mind that whenever the end comes, wherever you are, you will end up in a far, far better place which will be full of peace and love.
Thanks brinty, I am fed up with the gloomy pictures. I am going to live my life the best I can projecting optimistic thoughts into the matrix.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:28 AM   #33
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Ivan "Evon" Stein 2012 Presentation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Thanks brinty, I am fed up with the gloomy pictures. I am going to live my life the best I can projecting optimistic thoughts into the matrix.

The pressure we feel now... the uncertainty... can only intensify over the next 2 years.

so we will have to be strong and focus on the 1000 years of light coming once the darkness subsides.

Think of how nice it will be when we all have free energy and all live in the country with abundance, flying cars and antigravity levitation etc, colonies throughout the solar system.

We are telepathic so there is no crime, and we have increasing powers and senses and lifespans of hundreds of years.

I will be at peace in my space of love composing songs on my euphonious harmonic vibration complex
Old 04-20-2009, 02:40 PM   #34
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

The pressure we feel now... the uncertainty... can only intensify over the next 2 years.

so we will have to be strong and focus on the 1000 years of light coming once the darkness subsides.

Think of how nice it will be when we all have free energy and all live in the country with abundance, flying cars and antigravity levitation etc, colonies throughout the solar system.

We are telepathic so there is no crime, and we have increasing powers and senses and lifespans of hundreds of years.

I will be at peace in my space of love composing songs on my euphonious harmonic vibration complex
And i will be palnting trees, bushes and flowers, making beautiful gardens everywhere....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:34 PM   #35
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

http://projectcamelot.org/wade_frazier.html

50 min into the video

I find this interesting. with what were seeing in somalia. the beginning of taking over the sea ports and shipping channels. with the expected sea levels rising. this should be any easy victory for the PTB. just before marshal law is implemented..

also the talk about ww3 starting up this year. and israel and Iran are ready to go. and this will for sure start ww3.

it all adds up...

Im just shocked that more people are not seeing or feeling this...

Old 04-24-2009, 03:04 PM   #36
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Don't want to be alarmist, but SF is the last place I'd want to be on your whole continent.

I remember this statement from the 'Hidden Hand - widow of opportunity' dialogue (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg1):

"San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner. "

and also Billy Meier was taken into the future and watched SF completely destroyed he was quite traumatised from what he saw.

Canada does sound like a good plan.

Best wishes my friend.
Has anyone checked this link out ? I read it and i thought it was very enlightening ! at first I was thinking ,,"great another crack pot or hoax" but the further i read... the more it made sense. I always known & felt we are all ONE but...this sheds a whole new light on things . Does anyone here have any good insight to this article ? thoughts ? true false ..?? anyone ?

Shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:07 PM   #37
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This video explores the timeline of events leading up to December 21, 2012. Topics of discussion include: the next Ice Age, Galactic Center, Mayan Calendar, Future Prophecy, Conscious Evolution, and how to prepare for the upcoming events. This is not all about doom and gloom! The silver lining for the future will be discussed in detail along with what you can do to prepare materially, physically, and consciously. This presentation correlates scientific data with ancient historic records, current events, and prophecy. A Timeline of events between today and Dec. 21, 2012 will be outlined including: Economic Depression, WWIII, North American Union, Martial Law, Mass Chaos, Geophysical Changes, and the New World Consciousness. This is not about Armageddon, but it does involve an understanding of past and future Cataclysmic and Catastrophic events

I found it a very good presentation to listen to and learnt quite a bit.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...56796284873702
your video link isnt working.. i ended up reading this instead from another post in this thread :-)

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg1

Peace to all
Shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:41 AM   #38
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

This should work

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...g&q=ivan+stein

Also, I was just over at the thread about the Sun being so inactive and "cool", and this article spoke of the "little ice age" that occurred in the 17th century due to an extra long "quiet spell" from the sun.

Ivan speaks of how according to ice core records, we are due to go into an ice age soon. Perhaps this is the beginning of it. The sun goes into a quiet spell and cools down, then we get hit with damaging CME's which weaken our ozone layer and let precious gases out which allow the atmosphere to cool down more than usual, along with some sort of pole shift which the whole weather system into disarray making it even worse!
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:19 AM   #39
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Ivan "Evon" Stein 2012 Presentation!

Quote:
This video explores the timeline of events leading up to December 21, 2012. Topics of discussion include: the next Ice Age, Galactic Center, Mayan Calendar, Future Prophecy, Conscious Evolution, and how to prepare for the upcoming events. This is not all about doom and gloom! The silver lining for the future will be discussed in detail along with what you can do to prepare materially, physically, and consciously. This presentation correlates scientific data with ancient historic records, current events, and prophecy. A Timeline of events between today and Dec. 21, 2012 will be outlined including: Economic Depression, WWIII, North American Union, Martial Law, Mass Chaos, Geophysical Changes, and the New World Consciousness. This is not about Armageddon, but it does involve an understanding of past and future Cataclysmic and Catastrophic events

I found it a very good presentation to listen to and learnt quite a bit.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...g&q=ivan+stein
Quote:
Originally Posted by shred View Post
your video link isnt working..

Peace to all
Shred
Thanks Shred, the address changed, I fixed it.. video link works now
Old 05-17-2009, 12:41 AM   #40
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Ivan "Evon" Stein 2012 Presentation!

Anyone who hasn't seen these videos yet it is well worth your time.

Especially the Positive Manifestation seminar with 4 workshops (post number #8 in this thread)

ENJOY
Old 05-31-2009, 10:06 AM   #41
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Ivan "Evon" Stein 2012 Presentation!

Quote:
This has just been released today. The actual seminar I personally attended a couple of weeks ago at the beautiful Maleny in the mountains of the sunshine coast, Australia.
You may even see Brinty and I sitting together if they have a crowd shot..

Part 1 of 2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...12+stein&emb=1

Part 2 of 2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...12+stein&emb=1
I accidently walked in front of the camera at 1 min 35 secs into the first video.. whoops, I had no idea till someone told me today.

My first youtube spot haha.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:12 PM   #42
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Here's another set of videos on the detailed events for the 2012 timeline:

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...=0001526720646
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:37 PM   #43
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I started to watch the first video in this thread but couldn't get through the first ten minutes. I got most of the way through it on the second attempt. For someone who throws the word "scientific" around so much, Ivan "Evon" Stein, is using nothing even remotely related to scientific reasoning. Mostly, he's just saying whatever it is he wants to say and claiming it is based on science or is "the only scientific explanation". Not. This is disinformation, or maybe just bad information, depending on his motivation. Zero credibility, in my humble opinion.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:20 PM   #44
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
I started to watch the first video in this thread but couldn't get through the first ten minutes. I got most of the way through it on the second attempt. For someone who throws the word "scientific" around so much, Ivan "Evon" Stein, is using nothing even remotely related to scientific reasoning. Mostly, he's just saying whatever it is he wants to say and claiming it is based on science or is "the only scientific explanation". Not. This is disinformation, or maybe just bad information, depending on his motivation. Zero credibility, in my humble opinion.
Who are some scientists that can be trusted to provide information surrounding possible natural disasters associated with 2012?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:21 PM   #45
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

My take is that Ivan's initial work was based on a study of historical evidence for the possibility of a pole shift. Once you have enought evidence to believe this is possible, then you invariabily compare this with what prophecy information is telling about the future to fill out the holes. Scientific study takes a lot of time, and will not be very useful to help you in a life and death situation where events will be moving very fast as expected.

In these last videos, Ivan is assuming the information in the book of revelations is valid. I don't doubt that this information was based on the author seeing visions of the future; no scientific proof but based on my understanding and experience of the "gifts of the spirit".
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:22 PM   #46
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Who are some scientists that can be trusted to provide information surrounding possible natural disasters associated with 2012?
I don't think I can answer that question. First of all, I don't buy into the 2012 mythology. It's just a date that will come and go. I do feel very strongly that we are in a period of transition, but it's a good thing, not something to fear. It's already started and will continue past 2012. Just my view based on my experiences. Pretty much all fear-invoking scenarios associated with 2012 have been devised to make people afraid in a lame attempt to interfere with this consciousness raising process.

For the most part, established science and 2012 just don't mix. Very few geologists give a hoot about the interpretation of the Mayan calendar that says 2012 is significant. Very few Mayan scholars buy that interpretation, which is essentially the work of one man. Science works by consensus. In claiming a scientific basis for 2012 predictions, Stein is just making stuff up, but invoking the word "science" to give his presentation on air of credibility to people that don't notice how many horribly wrong things he says (e.g.: carbon dating of rocks, the bicycle wheel fan analogy for the galaxy, and how fossil formation works, just for starters).

People with scientific training can and do find themselves interested in the spiritual side of the universe. I consider myself reasonably scientifically literate, which is why it really rubs me the wrong way when some says "scientific" and then spews a bunch of nonsense that proves their ignorance of the science they are invoking. That being said, I also know that much of established science is dogma, and there's a whole bunch missing from it. That's still no reason for presenting BS as "science".

Anyone can tell you that eventually San Francisco is going to experience another big earthquake eventually. It's difficult for geologists to say when with much accuracy because there are so many unknown quantities. We know there are coronal mass ejections from the sun, but saying for certain that a big one will come our way on a certain date isn't possible using conventional science. If you are looking to conventional science for predictions, just remember how accurate long term weather forecasts usually are.

Preparing for a certain amount of trouble is probably a good idea. Things could get messy as TPTW try desperately to hang on to control. Worrying about specifically what is going to happen where and when is probably a waste of time. Get in touch with your intuition and follow it. As Obiwan said, "trust your feelings".
Old 06-26-2009, 05:38 PM   #47
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My take is that Ivan's initial work was based on a study of historical evidence for the possibility of a pole shift.
In the video I watched, Stein talks about historical evidence for magnetic pole shifts, and then talks about the effects of a geographic pole shift. I don't know whether this was deliberate deception or if the guy is simply unintelligent, but the two are very different.

The evidence of magnetic pole shifts can be found in the sea floor, and was used as evidence in establishing the theory of plate tectonics. The Atlantic sea floor spreads outward from the mid-atlantic ridge, and as the magma cools it retains the magnetic field that was present at that time. Magnetic pole shifts happen on average about every 250,000 years. So, there have been hundreds of magnetic pole shifts since the age of dinosaurs.

Evidence for geographic pole shifts is much more ambiguous. Because of continental drift, the continents have drifted around in relationship to the rotational axis of the earth, but this is not a catastrophic thing.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:43 PM   #48
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I don't think I can answer that question. First of all, I don't buy into the 2012 mythology...
Is there a 26,000 year cycle that ends in 2012 at which time the earth, the sun, and the galactic center will align, causing unusual things to happen close in time to that year?

Quote:

For the most part, established science and 2012 just don't mix...
Don't you think we all should constantly remind ourselves that we grew up being taught science in school and by the mainstream media, and that our own thinking about what is good science is shaped by this?
Old 06-26-2009, 06:07 PM   #49
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is there a 26,000 year cycle that ends in 2012 at which time the earth, the sun, and the galactic center will align, causing unusual things to happen close in time to that year?
My opinon: No. Crossing the galactic equator will have exactly the same effect as crossing the earth's equator in a ship: none (well, maybe there's a party). First of all, our solar system won't be aligned with the galactic equator at that time. In fact, it's darned near impossible to tell where that would be given that the galaxy is made of stars spread out across hundreds of thousand of light years, and they're all moving. Second of all, given the speeds and distances involved, one day, one year, or even one decade makes precious little difference in our alignment with the galactic equator. Third, the vertical period of motion as our solar system orbits the galaxy is not perfectly consistent as it depends on the gravitational attraction of all the neighboring stars which are also in motion.

Quote:
Don't you think we all should constantly remind ourselves that we grew up being taught science in school and by the mainstream media, and that our own thinking about what is good science is shaped by this?
Certainly. The foundation of good science is honesty, especially when your observations don't match your theory. The way science is funded these days, especially in areas like health and medicine, contributes to bad science. Scientific dogma, especially in physics, can lead to such observations being ignored (e.g., electrogravitics and magnetogravitics). Having seen UFOs and experienced telepathy has definitely changed my view on scientific dogma.

That doesn't mean someone has the right to misrepresent what established science has to say and claim that they've just given you a scientific explanation, or to say wind coming off of bicycle wheels explains energy coming out of the galactic center in such a narrow beam that we will encounter it on a particular day.

Looking to conventional earth science for an explanation of a spiritual transformation will never give you the answers you seek. It's not astronomical effects, geological effects, or any other sort of physical effects that are the source of the awakening that's going on. Nap time is over.

Last edited by Jnana; 06-26-2009 at 06:37 PM.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:26 PM   #50
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My opinon: No...
Thanks for forthright answers!

Tags
2012, earth changes, ice age, ivan stein, mayan calendar