Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 03-04-2009, 06:11 PM   #1
Egg
Banned

Default Monsanto et al write up a 'food saftey bill' in the USA

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Goo...90303-287.html

Quote:
The "food safety" bills in Congress were written by Monsanto, Cargill, Tysons, ADM, etc. All are associated with the opposite of food safety. What is this all about then?
So here we have the very people who are intent on destroying our food supplies and our nutrition intake via their agro-chemical poisons, writing up a food saftey bill.

In my opinion thats like asking the Devil to write the rules for Heaven. Madness. What really scares me is that if this goes into law, and it is implemeted in full, there may be a day really soon where growing food is a covert action that will make those caught in the process criminals if they are not complying with the wishes of these mega national chemical factories.

Insanity just dropped a whole new level downwards on the spiral to hell.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:26 PM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Monsanto et al write up a 'food saftey bill' in the USA

Do people in the US protest against this sort of thing, or do they just go along with it? They tried to pass a bill in New Zealand last year, which would mean that many natural products and remedies would come under the pharmaseutical banner or be banned. There was much protest and it was thrown out in the meantime. People need to stand up against such insane legislation

This bill in the US seems to be in line with the dumbing down/controlling of the nation.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:35 PM   #3
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

This bill looks to me to be lining up the USA to be Codex Alimentarius compliant.

I did try to read HR825- I don't speak legalese as I write real fantasy fiction! - and it seems to cover not only all food production and processing in USA but also what's imported into USA. I really hope I'm wrong but I can see USA food inspectors coming to my country and telling farmers here how to grow the barley for the whisky and how to raise the cattle for the Scotch beef and I see GM and even more growth hormones and antibiotics and pesticides.

I find myself in the somewhat odd position of hoping that Prince Charles, given his recognition of organic farming, has the clout to stop a similar law coming into force here.

love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:49 PM   #4
Kosams
Avalon Senior Member

So the Illuminati's gardeners are trying to make a stand. Monsanto should have been shut down years ago for all the unethical practices they use. I hope the bill gets a lot of attention and not just slip in the backdoor like so many others have. It would really have a big impact globally if it did get through as Delphi wrote.
Kosams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:58 PM   #5
no caste

Milk? -

JURY VERDICT OVERTURNED ON LEGAL TECHNICALITY
Fox appealed and prevailed February 14, 2003 when an appeals court issued a ruling reversing the jury, accepting a defense argument that had been rejected by three other judges on at least six separate occasions. CLICK HERE for more details on latest ruling. CLICK HERE to view how Fox13 reported the ruling.
http://www.foxbghsuit.com/
Old 12-05-2009, 04:05 PM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Monsanto's Dominance Draws Antitrust Inquiry

Today, most of the nation's two primary crops are grown from genetically modified seeds under Monsanto company patents. That breaks down to 93% of soybeans, and 80% of corn.

Prices for these seeds have been steadily increasing over the last decade, almost doubling their cost of ten years ago. These pricing issues have also raised problems for competitors who claim that Monsanto has ruthlessly stifled them. U.S. antitrust investigators are now looking into the actions of Monsanto.

Despite outcries from a number of farmers and competing companies, Monsanto is claiming it has done nothing wrong. Although, in Monsanto's eyes, it is just capitalism, many others, including small farmers, see hints of corruption. Although the small farmers are seeming to catch the brunt of the corruption, the company DuPont (a Monsanto rival) is pressing the antitrust investigation.

According to DuPont's court documents "Monsanto has abused its unlawfully-acquired monopoly power to block competition, thwart innovation, and extract from farmers unjustified price increases of over 100 percent in recent years."

Click here for more information >>>
http://blogs.healthfreedomalliance.o...trust-inquiry/
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:28 PM   #7
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

I would recommend downloading or buying a movie titled "Food Inc". It pretty much touches on all of the above and some, and would be good to share.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 06:10 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

the future of food on www.youtube.com

is also worth watching
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 06:34 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Do people in the US protest against this sort of thing, or do they just go along with it? They tried to pass a bill in New Zealand last year, which would mean that many natural products and remedies would come under the pharmaseutical banner or be banned. There was much protest and it was thrown out in the meantime. People need to stand up against such insane legislation

This bill in the US seems to be in line with the dumbing down/controlling of the nation.

I personally do not think it is just happening here. Yes, many many of us have protested and started purchasing our food through the organic farmers which I now see they plan on surpressing. They want to impose huge taxes on all who grow their own food even small gardens.

I wish more would stand up and tell them where to shove their fines / taxes and punishments

I asked my daughter if she thought it was just OK for them to poison our food and why more didnt protest it

Many petitions have been circulated and sent in but just like everything else, they are buried under the rubble at the white house
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:11 AM   #10
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure if it's the same bill, but a few months back they were trying to push through the "Food Safety Act of 2009". Luckily it did not go through due to the persistence of some concerned representatives.

And speaking of movies, "The World According to Monsanto" is also a very good watch.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote