Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 03-14-2010, 06:44 AM   #1
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Now Vitamin D is Dangerous??

Is this new dis-info or the real thing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtr7k-vNWUk
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:50 AM   #2
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Now Vitamin D is Dangerous??

Perhaps the vitamins he is talking about are the ones laced with crap. One must investigate those other ingredients. I don't do supplements as it seems so many are made by corporate and I choose to give corporate as little money as possible. I grow my food.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:03 AM   #3
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

A habit of meditation will bring you closer to the realization, and ability, to pull nutrients from areas you were not previously aware of.
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:23 AM   #4
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Vitamin D levels should be tested.

http://www.marshallprotocol.com/forum2/366.html
Quote:
The D METABOLITES consist of two tests

1,25 dihydroxyvitamin -D
25 hydroxyvitamin - D
The tests require very special handling, and must remain frozen during shipment to the lab.

Dr. Trevor Marshall does have an interesting protocol. It's quite intense such as blocking sunshine, and even indoor lighting, avoiding vitamin D rich foods to cure a range of "autoimmune" type diseases. People have to be quite ill in order to have the will-power to follow this for 6 mo to a year or two or more. (from memory)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Marshall
Quote:
A 2009 paper by Perez stated that patients with many chronic conditions, including lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, sarcoidosis, Sjögren's syndrome, autoimmune thyroid disease, psoriasis, ankylosing spondylitis, Reiter’s syndrome, type I and II diabetes mellitus and uveitis had seen some improvement in some of the symptoms of their various diseases[5]
http://marshallprotocol.com/

http://marshallprotocol.com/forum2/4213.html

Quote:
What is the Marshall Protocol?

The Marshall Protocol is a curative treatment for diseases having a TH1 type immune response. Patients having been diagnosed with one or more of a wide range of diseases have been successfully treated using this protocol. It works by enabling the immune system to destroy the intracellular bacteria that are thought to be the root cause of the illness. See About the Marshall Protocol and Why the Marshall Protocol makes sense

Will the Marshall Protocol work for my disease?

The specific disease diagnosis is not as important as the results of a D-Metabolites blood test along with clinical assessments by a knowledgable MD in determining whether you can be successfully treated with the Marshall Protocol. See Is the MP an applicable treatment for my disease?

How does the treatment work?

An ARB (angiotensin II receptor blocker) medication, Benicar ®, is taken, and sunlight, bright lights and foods and supplements with vitamin D are diligently avoided. This enables the body’s immune system, with the help of small doses of antibiotics, to destroy the intracellular bacteria. It can take approximately one to three years to destroy all the bacteria. See Simple Explanations

How successful is this treatment?

Physicians have reported successfully treating their patients using the Marshall Protocol where other treatments have failed. Many Drs are now treating patients with the Marshall Protocol and more patients are starting.

Although to date there have been no formal clinical trials for this new treatment, there is an increasing amount of evidence supporting the bacterial cause for diseases having a TH1 type immune response and the method used in the protocol for destroying the intracellular bacteria is based on solid medical science. See Where can I find statistics about the Marshall Protocol?

If the Marshall Protocol is so good why is not used more widely?

New treatments for disease, especially those involving paradigm shifts in medicine, take a long time to become part of general practice. It took about thirteen years before Dr. Barry Marshall’s discovery of the bacterial cause of stomach ulcers before his antibiotic treatment become part of general practice. Coincidently, Dr. Trevor Marshall attended the same university and studied under the same instructors as Dr. Barry Marshall.

Furthermore it is more difficult to obtain acceptance of the Marshall Protocol because, like surgical operations, its efficacy and safety cannot be easily proven with double blind clinical trials. See Why isn't the MP being used by more doctors?

How would I know that it is working for me?

Your reaction to the protocol drugs will differ from the general population. For example, you may become photosensitive when taking Benicar. You will experience the effects of bacterial die-off when taking the antibiotics. Your experience will depend on the types of bacteria dying off and when and where they have invaded your body. See How can I tell if the MP is working for me?

D-metabolites blood tests and other tests will enable your doctor to objectively measure your progress. You will experience a gradual remission of your disease symptoms until you are symptom free! See What degree of healing is possible using the Marshall Protocol?

Who developed the Marshall Protocol?

The Marshall Protocol was developed over a period of about twenty years by Dr. Trevor Marshall, PhD, a medical research scientist, and Liz Marshall, a pharmacist and Trevor’s wife. Dr. Trevor Marshall applied the protocol first to himself to treat Sarcoidosis. The Marshall Protocol is partially based on the work of Lida Mattman, research scientist in microbiology. She was nominated for the Nobel Prize in medicine.

See also Top 14 misconceptions about the MP: addressed and explained

See information:
My doctor wants to read about the MP in published medical journals. Where can I find them?

Why isn’t the entire Marshall Protocol on the website?

Can children be treated with the MP?

Can a pregnant woman be on the Marshall Protocol?

I don’t understand the science behind the Marshall Protocol. Where can I get answers?

How much does the MP cost?

How will the MP affect my life? Can I continue to work?

Will the Marshall Protocol treat co-infections?

How long does the MP take?

Why does the MP take so long?
Links from the you tube page in post 1
Quote:

The Alternative Hypothesis to Vitamin D!
Learn the Truth and End All Disease!
http://www.EndAllDisease.com

Molecular Activity of Vitamin D and the Vitamin D Receptor in Chronic Disease:
http://mpkb.org/doku.php/homeathoge...

The Science behind vitamin D:
http://mpkb.org/doku.php/homeathoge...
Category: Education
Tags:
Vitamin Sunshine Health healing Mercola Cancer Heart Disease Diabetes Parkinsons Cure Alternative Holistic Medicine Treatment Live Love Life Peace on earth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcoid..._dysregulation
Quote:
The connection between Vitamin D dysregulation, its effects on immune function, and how the combined effect might mediate sarcoidosis, is currently being explored by Dr. Trevor Marshall. The theory which Dr. Marshall is currently researching via a protocol (the Marshall Protocol) under FDA oversight, asserts that L-form or cell wall deficient bacteria infect the body, and evade the immune system by inducing or enhancing this Vitamin D disregulation, which in turn suppresses the body's immune response to said bacterial infection. Dr. Marshall's research is highly controversial, and the Marshall Protocol's suggestion that people should avoid all sources of vitamin D contradicts a vast body of medical knowledge concerning the benefits of vitamin D. No research about the efficacy of the Marshall Protocol has been published in a medical journal. Marshall is not a medical doctor; his doctorate is in electrical engineering.[29]
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:26 AM   #5
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

I don't trust the information in this video-or the kid hawking it.

This information may be valuable and helpful for some, but does not
resonate with me.

I will continue to get sun in moderation and supplement with
Vitamin D3 as my intuition directs.

Last edited by FIIISH; 03-14-2010 at 07:29 AM.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:36 PM   #6
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, everyone, for the info...

I thought it had a very negative slant, too... done to specifically elicit a feeling of "there is no hope of getting well/ healthy"

I am going to look for something that can show the difference between treated vitamin D and natural vitamin D3. The interview with Gabriele Stähler comes to mind first, but I would also like to find reports from other sources (maybe shorter clips) confirming the benefits of vitamin D3.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:15 PM   #7
zebowho
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everybody!

Its not dis-info xbusymom, just incomplete info. That guy clearly didn't do his homework. He only mentions 2 types of vitamin D and both are a derivative of the first one that comes from the Sun. Cholecalciferol is the "D" that comes from the Sun. The others come from this one. The good doc even hints to this in the vid around 6:24 but never names it.
zebowho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:36 PM   #8
martina
Avalon Senior Member

There is something in the presentation which tells me, it is false.
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:40 PM   #9
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebowho View Post
Hello everybody!

Its not dis-info xbusymom, just incomplete info. That guy clearly didn't do his homework. He only mentions 2 types of vitamin D and both are a derivative of the first one that comes from the Sun. Cholecalciferol is the "D" that comes from the Sun. The others come from this one. The good doc even hints to this in the vid around 6:24 but never names it.
The idea that "Mark" put out on this subject is saying that this substance is not fully understood is a long shot from saying it is dangerous.

Gain all knowledge, do you own homework. There is only ONE who can effect what you do, that is the same energy who can effect what you THINK. What you think is what you become.

I think life is a gift we must keep trying. Posting this with the hope you all have a great day.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:22 PM   #10
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

A number of guests on oneradionetwork has said it isn't that great vitamin D unless it is natural an in the body (ie your own)... loads of info there if you want to research it further.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:11 PM   #11
pilgrimspirit
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to contribute my good experience with VitD3. I grew up in Asia so I lived with a hot sun everyday. In Asia we do our best to keep out of the sun, unlike here in the west After 21 years in the west and no sun, I suppose all the natural D3 in me got depleted. So I was always cold, cold hands, cold feet. Last winter and all the winters before I was always freezing even indoors. I would have to wear a woolly hat and thick jacket indoors and slept with double socks

Before this winter started, and because of what I heard on Project Camelot, I got hold of VitD3 and took 20,000 IU five days a week. Sat and Sun I rest. It was Heaven! My body, hands and feet warmed up and this winter has been a breeze for me even though it was the coldest winter ever! Get that! and I was sailing through it. Bless VitD3.

By the way, I bought the VitD3 from http://bobbys-healthy-shop.co.uk/ Quality is good for all their products. I buy 3 bottles a time since I'm taking 20,000 IU and their price is affordable.
pilgrimspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:40 PM   #12
Sandra
Avalon Senior Member

Hi to all,

I just wanted to share with you my suspicion about vitamin D.At first,this clip sound true,but when I think about it,there is some unanswered questions.
How is, that all doctors in the world do not know that (only they know) that
vitamin D is not a vitamin,it is hormone!Sun is dangerous!Now we must hide from the sun,and probably use these sun blocking creams(that is healthy!)
In my country babies,until the first year of life,taking oil drops of vitamin A and D3 to have stronger immune system.According to Marshall we are poisoning our
children.I just wonder what he thinks about vaccines.
Sorry if I sound a little bit nervous about this.I am taking vitamin d3 5000 iu per
day,do I poisoning myself?

All the best
Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:15 AM   #13
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I have been suffering from yeast infections and cystitus for 30 years.. I have been to Harley Street uroligists had cameras up my uretha and been tested and tested over and over again ...all they could find was inflamation and elivated white blood cells...they could not find the bacteria...

Through the whole swine flue thing I started taking vitamin D3 and researching it...
I have been on it since last september...2000 iu's a day and 10,000 when I think I need to fight off an incomming flue or cold etc..

Sice September I haven't had a single yeats infection or cystitus... I feel great. I haven't had flu or a cold.... I felt flu comming on over christmass just the tingeling beginnings one night and I uped my vitamine D3 To 10,000 iu's for a few days and ....no flue...
Every one around me got flue and bronchitus and I was giving them all Vitamin D3 and they would all recover very quickly..

I haven't had a blood test and I know I probably should BUT I will continue on my vitamime D3... none then less

I even cured my arthritic young dog with Glicosamine and Vit D3...

IT IS TRUELY A MIRICLE HORMONE?VITAMINE..... See for your self
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote