Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 02-16-2010, 12:57 PM   #1
Tobias
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dr. John Waterman updated Protocols

Hi guys,

Just wanted to mention for anyone who has not connected with Dr. Waterman lately that he sent me some updated info on the H1N1 "Protocol". I posted it on TJC under "Health information".

I cannot stress "Preparedness" enough... I've mentioned it so much on The Waterman Files I know a fair number of you may be kinda nauseated to hear me mention it again, but it's really good to see so many folks here getting it together.

Oh, I haven't had a chance to look around much lately so I am not sure if others have put together any info/evidence material on HAARP with relation to the Haiti earthquake, but I put John's investigation up tonight as well. It's really interesting... one thing to "wonder" but very different to actually see and hear what HAARP was doing before, during and after the quake. A LOT of activity two days prior, then silence. Less than 10 hours later, tectonic nightmare.

Kindest regards,
Tobias
Tobias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:53 PM   #2
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. John Waterman updated Protocols

Hello, I read the protocol and saw the recommendation for borage oil due to the inflamation properties that further flu outbreaks could have - could hemp seed and flax seed oil be added to the recommendation as they have anti-imflammatory properties and omega 3/6/9 as well?

Cranberry is also good for anti-imflammatory properties and is recommended for unitary and abdominal infections.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:05 PM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

can someone post the link to the Waterman material...tks.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:18 PM   #4
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
can someone post the link to the Waterman material...tks.
Here: http://www.argusoogradio.org/?page_id=4229

truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:32 PM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekerdan View Post
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:09 PM   #6
Tobias
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by She-Ra View Post
Hello, I read the protocol and saw the recommendation for borage oil due to the inflamation properties that further flu outbreaks could have - could hemp seed and flax seed oil be added to the recommendation as they have anti-imflammatory properties and omega 3/6/9 as well?

Cranberry is also good for anti-imflammatory properties and is recommended for unitary and abdominal infections.
I would suggest contacting John directly... here is the link to his contact info:

http://thejohnchronicles.wordpress.c...t-dr-waterman/

And the link to the protocol/s on The John Chonicles - Dr. Waterman inputs any updates here immediately:
http://wp.me/PNbLf-91
Old 03-08-2010, 11:11 PM   #7
Tobias
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekerdan View Post
Dr. Waterman's information on many topics (usually new info daily) is at his website:

http://thejohnchronicles.wordpress.com/

Hope that helps!
Regards, Tobias
Old 03-09-2010, 12:44 AM   #8
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I realize that you two are working out the kinds to a new website, however, I made a comment to a post there that went into pending approval, and when I checked back a few days later it was not there... so I guess I was dissed.

and, I've replied to John a couple times as a result of his initial request for contact since he noted that we are in each other's neighborhood... then, nothing! I was going to purchase the packet on pleomorphics, I finally rec'd an email w/the cost of $9 but was not provided w/an address to mail it to until I wrote back for it but then, no one inquired of my snail mail address either.... it started to become funny, still, no one has realized it! hmmm... me thinks you are very busy, on overload, or maybe you need an admin asst... I'm available.. lol

Just disappointed that a "fellow avalonian" offered up for contact, but then no follow-up... ya must be BUSY as heck.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:24 AM   #9
Tobias
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I realize that you two are working out the kinds to a new website, however, I made a comment to a post there that went into pending approval, and when I checked back a few days later it was not there... so I guess I was dissed.

and, I've replied to John a couple times as a result of his initial request for contact since he noted that we are in each other's neighborhood... then, nothing! I was going to purchase the packet on pleomorphics, I finally rec'd an email w/the cost of $9 but was not provided w/an address to mail it to until I wrote back for it but then, no one inquired of my snail mail address either.... it started to become funny, still, no one has realized it! hmmm... me thinks you are very busy, on overload, or maybe you need an admin asst... I'm available.. lol

Just disappointed that a "fellow avalonian" offered up for contact, but then no follow-up... ya must be BUSY as heck.
Moxie,
I recall your email indicating you were unable to register on the site, to which I responded the same day (Feb. 13th). John emailed you on Feb. 25th providing you with his postal address, likely assuming your mail to him would include your own postal address.

There has been no indication of a post from you on the site...you mentioned your connection gets 'bogged down" - perhaps that is part of the issue? Regardless, we certainly welcome posts, and your registration is confirmed. We appreciated your thoughtful comments (by email) about what we have been working on, as I mentioned in my email to you when you were having a hard time registering.

I hope this helps, let me know if anything else "funny" happens! At this time we are certainly experiencing an "information war" as was evident by the recent unauthorized access to three (!) of our servers on which specific information was removed.
Kindest regards,
Tobias