Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 02-08-2010, 09:48 AM   #51
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Over-Population, new site for action

When the oil runs out the pop will fall.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:29 PM   #52
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Over-Population, new site for action

Hello Whitefluffy,

As you have made this absurd statement:

Propoents of this most odious agenda NEVER include themselves in the euquation, do you jrod7?

Actually, I did have the vasectomy procedure ~30-years ago. I do walk the talk.

People's thinking must become LOGICAL on the issue of Population-Reduction, in order for this to be implemented in a democratic and humanitarian means Globally.

Our group estimates that it may 800-years (more-or-less) for the 'seeds-of-logic' we are planting now to bear fruit.

And, since reincarnation IS the true reality, the world we come back into will bear the influence made on it today. ... Hopefully, for the betterment of all humanity.

http://www.theCircleForHumanity.net/

Peace
J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:50 AM   #53
SMDoggy
Project Avalon Member

Greetings fellow Spirit-Forms, Creations of Creation.

This is my first post here and possibly my last, I am not interested one iota with argueing the tos.

Whilst reading this thread one has to wonder if he has stumbled into CONspiracy Central. “NWO”, “Elites agenda to depopulate the planet”, Billy Meier working for the “NWO”.

I have heard the same old story for over 15 years, the so called, un provable NWO plan to depopulate the planet. Well if this NWO Elite exist, which I very much doubt it, they are not doing a good job of depopulation the planet. What are they waiting for?

CONspiracy Theories like this are just lies by men and women and companies to sell books and videos to all their devout followers and worshippers…….. hmmm kinda reminds me of religions, more CONspiracy Theories.

Before we all jump on the bandwagon of NWO agenda to depopulate the planet and act like sheep following the person in front, copying what they say, think and do lets think about something which makes this whole NWO agenda seem so incredibly stupid. The power hungry, greedy persons in this world, who you might call “elite” are only interested in 2 things, power and money. So therefore how would decreasing a population benefit their empires of finance, power and greed. Surely with less humans there will be less consumers and less money going to them in taxes, bank charges and interest on loans and so on. They will be out of business. If we look at how they all go on everyday about the economy one can see that they do not wish one bit to have less of a humanity. They infact encorage birth rates in some countries.

Back the the reality, overpopulation.

Rod, my sincere respect goes out to you, for you are a truly providing much information to back up your claims. Where as the CONspiracy Theorist have not provided one shred of evidence to back up their claims.

Overpopulation increases the following (Logical issues if you can think about it) :

Increasing -
* air pollution (fossil fuels)
* violent storms
* water pollution (Rivers,Oceans etc)
* tectonic stress from large cities
* earthquakes and volcano activity
* shortage of oxygen in our atmosphere
* shortage of fresh water
* shortage of food (shortage of land to grow food)
* depletion of fish in oceans etc
* animal cruelty
* diseases
* wars
* immigration
* poverty
* child abuse
* sexual abuse
* unemployment
and the list goes on .....

Increasing demand for:
*wood for furniture and housing (depletion on the rain forests)
* land for food growth (depletion on the rain forests and natural habitats)
* land for housing (depletion on the rain forests and natural habitats)
* consumer goods
* water and food
* health care
* jobs
* oxygen
* landfil sites and other ways of disposing of all our tons of ribbish
and the list goes on .....

Birth Control means exactly what is says, BIRTH Control. No one here is saying anyone has to be mass slaughtered to reduce the population, except the CONSpiracy Theorist. Birth Control means that the human population must grow up, pull their socks up and get real and stop following fairy tales and also stop increasing your egos.

I support a global birth stop and reduction, One only has to look at what is happening on our planet today to see we have serious problems (which are mentioned above).

No one here will convince me otherwise. I have studied the facts for some time now, 3 – 4 years and also before then always thought the earth was overpopulated. We as human beings can no longer go about our lives thinking and acting in total irresponsibility towards our planet and all life on it. It must come to an end that we think we have the right to breed when and how we want and we have the right to treat our home, Earth, in any way we see fit.

Now I know that my post will hurt and anger most of you here, this is understandable as your beliefs in non existent CONspiracies have manifested themselves within your consciousness block and you will fight to keep them their. But the truth is truth whether one choose you accept it or not. The truth does not change on iota if one chooses to be ignorant of it.

Peace
SMDoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:18 PM   #54
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Hello SMDoggy,

Thank you for your very well expressed post.

As I read the lists, there occurred in my thinking about the Oxygen we all breath on Earth.

With all sources of CO2 entering the atmosphere, from The 7.8-Billion Humans, all their cars, all the power plants, all the factories producing worthless CONSUMER goods, all the refineries, all the animals raised for Human food = there is a great increase of CO2, methane, and other toxic gasses.

Along with this, the destruction of forests, rainforests, the algae in the oceans, the loss of the Ozone above BOTH North and South Poles, there is a decreasing source of flora producing Oxygen from photosynthesis. It is estimated that the rainforests will be completely gone in only 40-years.

This equation is out of balance. I have read of a possibility in this situation, which is known as 'Atmosphere Collapse.' If the equation keeps going in the same trend (increased CO2 / decreased Oxygen), such a collapse can occur very suddenly - within one season. This would bring death to this world on an unimaginable scale. Perhaps only insects would survive.

I find the Atmosphere Collapse described clearly at this link: ...

http://theyfly.com/Atmospheric_Collapse.htm

This could be the absolute worst result from the gross Over-Population.

Live not in fear, but live in Peace

Salome

Old 02-27-2010, 04:29 PM   #55
ConsciousSponge
Avalon Senior Member

One word: Infrastructure.

That is why people starve, die, suffer...They lack the infrastructure to provide the proper means to live. We have become too big for our britches. We need more independent small communities that are self sufficient. Not less people, less populated communities, spread it all out. So that there are sufficient jobs, sufficient supply and demand. We need to invest in low cost/renewable energy sources, solar, wind, tidal, magnetic, etc...

There has been no global warming since 1995.
ConsciousSponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:15 AM   #56
SMDoggy
Project Avalon Member

Hi Rod,

Indeed Oxygen levels on Earth are limited and with the increasing rise in the stupidity of overpopulation which persons cannot wake up to, and the continued de forestation there is a depleting of Oxygen levels.

I know you can understand this as well as some truthful critical thinkers amongst us.

I like to explain it like this …..

Think of the Earth as a air tight green house floating around in Space. Within this green house there are 2 machines. One machine creates Oxygen and the other CO2. Both machines are calibrated to maintain a balanced atmosphere within the green house. Each machine is able to regulate itself to keep a balance if there is more or less Oxygen or CO2.

However the machines have a limit on what they can produce.

Now suppose there were 2 animals living in the green house which both breathed air and used Oxygen and expelled the CO2. With 2 animals the atmosphere and the machines could easily cope with sustaining the 2 animals.

The 2 animals reproduced 1 off spring every 24 hours. So after 1 week there would be 7 new animals and the 2 original animals, 9 animals in total. This would unbalance the atmosphere and would increase the ration of CO2 to Oxygen due to 9 animals taking in Oxygen and expelling the CO2.

The machines re calibrated themselves and was able to deal with the change and restore the atmosphere to a balance of Oxygen and CO2

Another 7 days go past and another 7 animals are born. This means a total of 16 animals. Thus the oxygen level is further reduced and the CO2 level stays the same.

The machines now re calibrate themselves again and bring back a normal atmosphere. However the machines are nearing their limits. The CO2 machine is able to reduce the amount of CO2 it produces to a limit which it cannot go any further below and the Oxygen machine is able to higher the out put of Oxygen to a limit also.

Another 7 days pass and another 7 animals are produced. This now totals 23 animals. The Oxygen machine recalibrates itself and hits its limit. No further Oxygen can be produced except the amount it is producing now. The CO2 machine does the same but hits its lower limit and cannot reduce the amount of CO2 it is producing.

The atmosphere inside the green house is now off balance. More CO2 and less Oxygen. The machines are no longer able to sustain a normal balanced atmosphere due to the limits reached.

Another 7 days pass and another 7 animals are produced totalling 30 animals. With no more Oxygen being produced and no less CO2 the animals use up more Oxygen in the atmosphere which the Oxygen machine cannot recalibrate itself to.

Another 7 days and another 7 animals. 37 in total. The additional 7 animals use up more Oxygen than what can be produced. Therefore the Oxygen level in the atmosphere declines.

After another 14 days and another 14 animals totalling 51 animals the Oxygen level is so low that 51 animals all breathing Oxygen start to not get their normal required amount of Oxygen their bodies need to function. Therefore their bodies become weak and their thoughts become impaired.

At this point if another 7 or 14 animals are produced there would no longer be enough to sustain any of the animals. They would use up the Oxygen in the atmosphere far quicker than the Oxygen Machine could produce. Therefore the animals would suffocate and die.

This same principle applies to Earth and all the other human life baring planets in the universe. It is simple logic.

The Earth cannot sustain the Human population and the Oxygen levels are falling. At what point do we suffocate.

Or it should be at what point do we stop human births before we suffocate.

Peace
SMDoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:26 AM   #57
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

How'bout we switch from not eating to being breathtarians and if dat don't work we try not breathing any air at all. I mean, if folks live off air and no food, why not? Maybe we could create "thoughts for food" instead of food for thoughts?

Think I'm kidding around here? I will say that they use to laugh when only a handful of folks claimed mother earth being round, not flat. Back then the majority of closed minded folks believed world being flat. Religions even thought you'd fall off the face of earth if you walked or sailed it to long or far. Maybe they didn't want church members leaving the church? I dunno.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:25 PM   #58
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

This shows how the rate of Species Extinction correlates with the exponential rise in Human population. I feel a great sadness for the loss of all the diverse Flora and Fauna, which will never be seen on Earth again

Clarity of ? awareness, Kevin, Do you have any thoughts that make sense in respect to the issue of the Over-Population?

There is a need for REAL Clarity and REAL awareness on this issue.

Last edited by J_rod7; 02-28-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 06:40 PM   #59
indakaz
Avalon Senior Member

Over-population means too many people to CONTROL. It does not mean there is too many people for the earth to support. The Earth can support infinite life when used properly. There is no such thing as too many people.
indakaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:28 AM   #60
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Indakaz ... [ "The Earth can support infinite life when used properly." ]

WHAT is your concept of "infinite ?"
Old 03-03-2010, 03:00 AM   #61
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

I've self proved that man made time can easily be slowed down and speed up. If I can do that than this reality is more than possible to have infinite life on one planet.

Just don't ask me how or why man made time has anything to do with size, space and such. Darn it... "I'm an eternal unlimited being not a math magician!"
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:23 AM   #62
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Clarty...,

You have spoken the Truth of all Humans: ...

The Human Being is an eternal Spirit which never dies.

During our sojourn in material embodiment, however, we all are subject to "time," for better or worse. (worse for most, those which refuse to awaken the Logical thinking process).

But with the millions of reincarnations which all Humans will pass, these all will Evolve their Spirit in Knowledge, Wisdom, and Love -- eventually.

Truly, this Earth will pass away before many such finally awake. And then, even some will not make it to the end of this journey. Such ones and their consciousness will be dissolved into primary Energy - cease to exist. The Creation does not guarantee that all will 'make-it' to the final reunion.

Peace

Tags
climate, environment, overpopulation, solutions, survival