Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 02-28-2010, 04:34 PM   #1
heaven11
Avalon Senior Member

Post aware EXPO 2010 CHINA SHANGHAI Agenda

EXPO 2010 China ShangHai
I'm from china right now, due to saw many bad news on reality,haiti,chile,turkey government.and i read the plan of WW3.it may happen somthing right this few months,i just suddenly have a thoughts,
if they start the new virus flu ,more powerful than h1n1, and they will plan spread starting in china that the video said.
i just worry about the shanghai expo will be the big chance,by place,people and time?? i think this place they will spread the swine ,flu i do not know what is it,but this is the biggest time they have excuses and chance to do that!

i read the hong kong news that WHO say there are 3 kinds of powerful flu and swine are coming,it seem tell us prepare this dangerous risk already.it seems to be same words as interview said in camelot.
anyone have opinions??
heaven11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:59 PM   #2
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: aware EXPO 2010 CHINA SHANGHAI Agenda

It seems that only time will tell. Hopefully this won’t come to pass as it’s a very inhumane plan. The best thing you can do for now is to make sure you keep yourself healthy and I hear vitamin D and vitamin D3 can work wonders against all types of flu. Colloidal silver is another remedy to invest in. Keep us updated on what happens in China. In the mean time keep your spirits up.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:12 PM   #3
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven11 View Post
i read the hong kong news that WHO say there are 3 kinds of powerful flu and swine are coming
Hi heaven11, all I can say is try to take all this disease information with a grain of salt. Generally speaking the best way you can avoid disease is to eat good, get good amount of sleep, and be very hygienic (wash your hands a lot). And try to steer clear of large crowds and people that just love to sneeze and cough on each other. Always have a good stock of medicines and vitamins, and even then be sure those medicines are good quality. Hope this helps.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:23 PM   #4
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hello Heaven 11,

Go to this link for infos as regard boosting up your immune system and be safe .
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17068

Fear only makes us weak .
Stay strong in your heart .

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:09 PM   #5
heaven11
Avalon Senior Member

thanks so much aall guy reply,i got a good advice from all of you,i not worry about myself,i worrying all of people have a risk on it,i don't want to see if it happen,we can't stop before it happen.only see the suffering. take care all of you.
love is the only way to make the world in peace,
heaven11 is offline   Reply With Quote