Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 11-03-2009, 07:07 PM   #1
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Indigenous Native American Prophecy (Hopi Elders)

Purification and renewal time. America is dying from within. If you are not spiritually connected to earth and understand spiritual reality of how to live on earth it's likely you will not make it. We are here on earth, and then go to spirit world. Drink good water to stay healthy. River used to be clean to drink. Earth, water, atmosphere is corrupted, and then it will create its own reaction. Storms and floods will become greater. Learn how to plant something, that's the first connection.

You have to raise your own leaders. All children have a common leader. You have to guide that person. There are natural leaders. Bill of Rights (should have been a bill of responsibility), leadership has to have responsibility. Vision and compassion for the future seven generations. Tree does not grow by itself. Certain trees, certain plants will gather around certain trees. Certain medicines will gather around those certain plants. If you cut down the tree, you are destroying the community. Learn by watching animals.

They tell you where the medicine is, because they use it themselves. Corporations (not nations) are driving force of decision making today. Power is always in people's hands, they need to challenge the values, and it's become consumer society driven by economics not common sense. Everybody should be their own leader - do their thinking for themselves by using their own common sense. Don't blindly follow someone.

Earth has its own process. If it comes to the point where we destroy ourselves (and humans are no longer here on earth), earth will not disappear. No matter what damage you think you have done to the earth, it will regenerate itself. Must have a moral society. We have not passed the line of no return, but we are approaching it.

Everyone has a mission. In Indian's history, man of strength was in charge, not the wise man. Peacemaker approached those leaders to try to help them understand they should not be killing each other. Men now responsible for counsel. Reason and law would be basis. Use your mind, do not fight. Women would be mothers. Everything is in twos. Female carries life. Trees, fish, animals, everything that grows, everything is life, we are a family, all life. Important to keep the balance.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:23 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Indigenous Native American Prophecy (Hopi Elders)

I have to admit that I have read this message several times over the past year and it never made any sense. The words just didnt hit home as it went against all that I was led to believe. hmmmmm so it went in one side and out the other.

I am proud that I can now identify with this message and it resonates so well with me.

So its important to continue to read these even if you think, Oh, I have heard this before.............someday, boom, it hits you.......a real AHA moment.

Thanks for posting this today and helping me continue to grow with the important message entailed
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:36 PM   #3
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

You're welcome mntruthseeker. Always nice to see I've made some one feel good. Because that makes me feel good.

Consider this: 'Giving is the ultimate form of egoism...'
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:57 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

yes I will remember that

The nicest part of all of this, is the fact that I can now see it as that.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:06 AM   #5
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Purification and renewal time. America is dying from within. If you are not spiritually connected to earth and understand spiritual reality of how to live on earth it's likely you will not make it. We are here on earth, and then go to spirit world. Drink good water to stay healthy. River used to be clean to drink. Earth, water, atmosphere is corrupted, and then it will create its own reaction. Storms and floods will become greater. Learn how to plant something, that's the first connection.

Everybody should be their own leader - do their thinking for themselves by using their own common sense. Don't blindly follow someone.

Earth has its own process. If it comes to the point where we destroy ourselves (and humans are no longer here on earth), earth will not disappear. No matter what damage you think you have done to the earth, it will regenerate itself.....Everyone has a mission.Use your mind, do not fight. important to keep the balance.
Thank you for this post, it affirms knowledge that was revealed to me in my youth...Although I am much older now, I instinctively knew these things at 16yrs of age. I "saw" or felt Gaia, or the planet as one large living organism, or being that man was making ill from not living in harmony, or in conscious awareness of each other and nature. Then I was shown a time when the Earth would get violently sick, sweating and convulsing until she purged the pollution as well as the negative people, or that which refused to live in harmony with Life. 30 years later these things seem to be unfolding...

Did anyone else in their teens in the 70's "see" or spiritually sense these things coming too?
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote